Web Design & Digital Marketing Solutions

ValidPixel is a Michigan based web design company offering creative web designing solutions and productive digital marketing plans that help small businesses thrive.

Shelby Township, MI

We offer customized solutions to small businesses on multiple channels, verticals or industries. Our clients are local and global small businesses who are looking to improve their online presence, showcase their companies and convert digital visitors to repeat customers.

Logo & Web Design for Cleaning Service

“I was impressed with everything, from the beginning of the project to the design phase and implementation.”

ValidPixel designed a logo and a website with a booking feature before setting up an email server, all within two weeks. Following the final delivery, they checked in every few weeks to ensure satisfaction.

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Lorenc Prifti
Owner, GLP Maintenance

Customers can now reach the internal staff through the website. Working with ValidPixel was a seamless experience. They were flexible with their timelines and proactively sought feedback throughout.

I'm the owner of GLP Maintenance, a commercial cleaning service.

What challenge were you trying to address with ValidPixel?

We hired ValidPixel to create our website and set up our email.

ValidPixel created and integrated a custom web design into a CMS. We met a couple of times to go over their visuals. They showed me sample ideas to see if I liked them, and we would decide together what to add or not add. They also designed a logo, added a booking feature, and set up our email server. In about 7–10 days, they completed the project.

I worked with Elvis (Principal & Web Developer, ValidPixel) and another resource.

How did you come to work with ValidPixel?

A colleague was very happy with his experience with ValidPixel, so he introduced me to Elvis for my project.

It was less than $2,000.

We did the project in 2017, and it took less than two weeks.

All of my customers seem happy. Many reach out to me through the website, so I’m pretty happy with the work delivered.

How did ValidPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with Elvis was very easy. He was open to working with my schedule when going over designs and ideas.

I was impressed with everything, from the beginning of the project to the design phase and implementation. Even after Elvis finished the site, he would follow up every 2–3 weeks to see if I was still satisfied with his work. He wanted to know if he’d missed anything or if I needed more added.

No, nothing comes to mind.

They were flexible and worked around my schedule.
    I asked a few other designers for quotes, and they were all over $2,000.
    I’m happy with the work.
    I've referred them once.