u For you

@UxExpert We offer services majorly in Corporate Trainings, UX Audits, Application Conceptualization in UX way, Application Development keeping UI / Usability in center

UXExpert specializes in the design of user interaction and in the use of emerging techniques and practices for developing usable human-computer interaction. We offer a consultant service for :

• Specification of Standards and Style Guides

2. User Experience Audit

3. User eXperience Design

4. Usability Services

Pune, India
  • A-2, Ground Floor, Flat no-4, Ganesh Complex, Goras Apartment, Near Bharat Jyoti Bus Stop Bibwewadi Road, Bibwewadi
    Pune 411037
  • 622 Metairie Dr.
    Greenwood, IN 46143

Flologic - flologic.in

VivaRunning vivarunning.org

UX Research and Consulting for a Startup Incubator

“They’re spot on with promptness, deliverables, and timelines.”

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

UxExpert develops UX templates and works to refine and tailor them to the customers’ needs. They do research and consulting to define the market and use cases, primarily in human capital management.

Founder, Startup Incubator

UxExpert delivers the desired results, and clients love their work. They offer an exceptionally open approach making them great collaborators and setting them apart from their competition. Their team gives responsive customer service, earning them continued business and referrals.

I’m the founder of a startup incubator.

What challenge were you trying to address with UxExpert?

We needed help with UX research and consulting for various startups.

They do UX work for the startups that I work with and for my companies. We go through a vigorous one-week workshop on the requirement analysis. After that, they deliver a couple of templates for us, and then, we keep revising that.

They’ve worked on four projects for four different startups. They did UX research and consulting to determine who the customers and users were and to find out all the use cases. They mainly worked on human capital management. I continue working with them on multiple projects.

I work with 3–4 people.

We’ve spent over $100,000. It’s generally $35,000 per project.

We started working together in December 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I like their work. They’re agile and fast in their response time. They’ve met all our goals, and I get positive feedback from my clients.

How did UxExpert perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m happy with their project management. They’re spot on with promptness, deliverables, and timelines.

They have an exceptionally open approach which makes them unique and helps our processes run smoothly. I’ve referred them to 15–20 clients because I’m happy with their work.

There’s always room for improvement with the work. It isn’t always what I have in mind, but we communicate, and the results are achieved. It’s a work in progress for any company.

Give them room for creativity. Be open in communication. Respond to the queries from them, so you get the best possible output.