A boutique digital strategy firm

Gold

Usman Group is a boutique digital strategy, market research and web design firm that helps organizations plan and execute successful communications and technology initiatives that are elegant, cost-effective and easy to implement.

• Analysis: We are research-driven, and dig deep to understand the needs and desires of your customers and how you want to better serve them.
  • Strategy: We collaborate with your team on creative, proven, actionable approaches that will bring your organizational and business goals to fruition.
  • Execution: We have an extensive, trusted network of experts whom we work closely with to ensure that your strategy has a practical way forward.
  • Measurement: We help our clients articulate what success means to them, develop metrics to measure them and establish feedback loops for continuous improvement.

2006
Denver, CO
  • 201 Milwaukee Street, Suite 200
    Denver, CO 80206
  • 250 Parkway Drive, Suite 150
    Lincolnshire, IL 60069

National Safety Council, Priceline.com, Robert W. Baird & Company, Davita, Chicago Sun-Times, and the University of Chicago.
Internal Communications Development for Priceline.com Image

Internal Communications Development for Priceline.com

Priceline.com helps people get discounted rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel reservations. The challenge for Usman Group was to design a robust company intranet that was as engaging as its consumer-facing marketing and serve as the primary hub for all internal company communications. The team developed an attractive and easy-to-use internal communications portal that their

global workforce could rally around and truly adopt.
Web Development for National Safety Council Image

Web Development for National Safety Council

The National Safety Council engaged the Usman Group to create a stand-alone branded website that would provide information about the latest automotive safety features and provide answers to drivers' questions. The challenge was that the site would have to appeal to drivers of all backgrounds and ages. The Usman Group decided to make the site direct, intuitive and highly skimmable to capture and keep attention.

They used easy to recognize icons in lieu of text with quick, fun quizzes to help steer users to crucial car safety information. The NSC was so happy with the website, they promoted it through multiple traditional media channels and outlets, including outdoor, print, TV, radio, social, paid search and web banner ads.
Web Development and Marketing for Cressey & Company Image

Web Development and Marketing for Cressey & Company

Cressey & Company is one of the most experienced and successful healthcare-focused private equity firms in the country, but they were frustrated with their website. The main issue was their brand identity which was all over the place. Usman Group took on the content development, strategy, and web design. They developed a strategy to augment the content experience that would bring the pages to life. The end

result was a site that worked flawlessly on a variety of systems.
Poplar-Prairie Stone Crossing Image

North Shore Trust & Savings

Myefski Architects Image

Myefski Architects

Web Revamp for Healthcare Company

"The team at Usman Group presented themselves with a high level of integrity."

2010 - 2016

In a branding effort, Usman Group redesigned the frontend of a healthcare company’s website in an attempt to unify multiple entities under one umbrella. The team also implemented features within the platform.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
VP of Marketing & Strategy, Healthcare Company

Usman Group exceeded expectations, delivering a modern website that is still in use today. Their transparency was noteworthy. They’re supportive and knowledgeable. Customers can expect a team of problem-solvers when working with Usman Group.

I’m the former VP of marketing & strategy at a healthcare company. We were primarily a management service company that managed nationwide vascular access centers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

While we’re part of the same network, each vascular access center had its own unique brand. The initial challenge was discovering how to take a multitude of brands and put them under one umbrella.

We also wanted to make it easier for patients and referral sources to know where we were to be able to get to us. Even as they started to engage with us online, we wanted them to understand the scope of services we provided. We wanted an image of being an innovative, cutting-edge company, so we needed an updated website. We wanted the site to send the message that we were easy to work with because of the resources we offered.

The team at Usman Group redesigned the website, focusing on building a new customer-facing frontend. Because we wanted to bring a number of centers underneath one umbrella, we had to find different features to implement.

One feature allowed users to input their zip code and find the closest center to them. They get a map of the US that shows all of the centers within that range. Each center has information placed on the site as well. Then we had legends that gave users a sense of the scope of services. The team also found ways to implement search functionality and video content.

Since we had all of these brands, we also wanted an intranet site where users could go into a password-protected area and receive information that would help serve their patients. The information could also help with engaging their own markets. We also had a feature regarding business opportunities where users could engage to either develop a center or receive management services.

Naveed (Principal & CEO, Usman Group) was the key point person. My director of marketing, marketing designer, and analyst dealt with their program project managers and designers.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

I believe in working with networks and referrals from professionals I’ve worked with that I know deliver a high level of quality, have a great sense of integrity, and are forward-looking. I told my network that I was struggling to find an innovative and flexible design house that was affordable. They recommended Usman Group.

Since we’re part of a large Fortune 500 company, we had resources to tap into. Looking across the board, we realized that Usman Group was the right group for us to work with.

We invested between $60,000–$100,000.

We worked with Usman Group from 2010–2016.

We valued Usman Group’s innovation. They found functionalities that helped aggregate the brands, making it easy to find their location and scope of services. Through their nice and elegant development work, we still use the building blocks they gave us. The website still looks fresh.

The team at Usman Group presented themselves with a high level of integrity. They strive to solve problems while remaining transparent. Their team also suggested multiple ways and solutions. I liked what they brought to the table, keeping all of their ideas fresh and different. They were a great partner.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, their team was incredibly structured. The project manager was knowledgeable and on top of things. Basecamp is used to track everything, and it is a nice system. Their team held themselves accountable for delivery and held us responsible as well. As a result, the project was delivered on time and in the budget.

I appreciated that Usman Group provided continued services. They also did a great job of working with the IT teams and providing support when needed. We were also able to manage tasks internally ourselves, which they positioned us to do with the content management tools they had in place.

The team was flexible but disciplined. They hold themselves to a high standard. There were no surprises, but if anything had to change, there were conversations to explore. Usman Group finished everything in a timely manner while remaining flexible.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve. Usman Group should continue hiring great people. Because of their culture and team, they’re a nice group to work with. As long as they keep having that same talent base, they’re always going to be a successful group.

Don’t look at Usman Group as a web developer; look at them as a digital strategy partner. It’s better to talk about any problem or solution so that they can use their experience and innovation to find the right answer.

Don’t just go to Usman Group and tell them that you want a website that will increase leads. Clients have to be prepared to talk about what the issues are. Once that’s done, Usman Group can navigate and figure out the right solution and user experience.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    At the beginning, it may seem expensive, but once you’ve gone through the exercise, you’ll see the value.

Web Dev, Design & SEO for Welding Technology Company

“We’ve had nothing but success with everything they’ve touched.”

2010 - Ongoing

Usman Group designed and developed a website for the US subsidiary of a welding technology company. Their team also continues to provide SEO and keyword analysis.

HR/Sales Admin, Cloos Robotic Welding, Inc.

The website met the expectations of the internal team. Usman Group establishes a smooth workflow, consistently following up with the client to ensure the project stays on track. Their team is hard-working, creative, and easy to work with.

I am the HR and Sales Administrator for Cloos Robotic Welding, Inc, a subsidiary of Carl CLOOS Schweisstechnik GmbH.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We decided that, as a subsidiary, we needed our own website. Instead of having a German-based website, we wanted one based in the States, where everything was primed for the US market.

Usman Group developed and designed a website for us from scratch. They added videos and photos of systems that weren’t on our other site that allow the consumer to look at the solutions we provide. Their team continues to provide SEO and keyword analysis.

Our main point of contact is Naveed (Principal & CEO, Usman Group).

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

The person handling our IP at the time reached out to Usman Group.

Our ongoing engagement with Usman Group began in 2010.

The quality of their service has been great. Our parent company ended up including a specific landing page for the US subsidiary so we’ve gone ahead and gone back to using the main website.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

When Usman Group gives you a timeline, they stick to it. They continue to follow up and make sure things stay on time.

We’ve had nothing but success with everything they’ve touched.

No, everything went smoothly.

You can’t go wrong with Usman Group, I would definitely recommend them.

Digital Marketing Services & Web Design for Medical Clinic

“I’ve worked with a handful of firms throughout the years, and I’d say Usman Group is hands down the best.”

2013 - Oct. 2015

Usman Group provided digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, keyword research, and content creation. The team helped revamp the medical clinic’s digital strategy and also redesigned the website.

Former COO, Medical Clinic

They went above and beyond the typical digital marketing firm’s services to provide high-level strategy and insights, ultimately fostering a positive customer experience. Internal stakeholders were impressed by their ability to take on such a niche market, along with their strong business acumen.

At the time, I was the COO of an anti-aging concierge medical clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

My company needed a new digital marketing agency to help with our digital strategy, SEO, and PPC. We were in a very niche market. Additionally, our patients were located all over the world and came from different socioeconomic backgrounds, so we had to manage various patient personas.

First, Naveed (President & CEO, Usman Group) helped us with digital strategy. I led him through our business model and digital marketing strategy, and he helped us come up with a new plan to market our clinic to various patient groups. This included new messaging to get our business in front of different patients. He also did keyword research.

Naveed provided SEO and PPC services. He also wrote content and did copy for our webpages. We were branching into adult stem cell therapy treatment, which is a topic that has a lot of red tape around it; there are things you can and cannot say. Naveed was paramount in putting the right copy on the website for digital marketing purposes while ensuring that we were saying the right things legally.

At the time I left the company, Usman Group was rebuilding the entire website.

I worked very closely with Naveed. We also had a project manager.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

I asked around and Googled digital marketing agencies in the Chicago area. I wanted to find an agency that went deeper than just SEO or PPC; anybody can do paid ads, but what I really needed was somebody who could understand our business strategy and where we wanted to go to take it to that next level. With our previous agency, I had to spell out exactly what we needed to do. I wanted somebody who had expertise that I didn’t have.

I came across Usman Group’s website, and it really spoke to understanding the client’s needs, acting as a consultant, and providing an outside perspective. They seemed capable of going beyond the stereotypical digital marketing services, and that’s what really attracted me. I interviewed Naveed and four other companies, and Naveed struck me as a genuine, caring person. I ended up working with him, and we’ve stayed in touch throughout the years.

I believe we paid a few thousand dollars each month for their SEO, digital marketing, and digital strategy services. I don’t know how much the website rebuild was, as I’d already left the company when it happened.

My company began working with Usman Group in 2013. The partnership continued after I left the practice in October 2015.

Usman Group was excellent to work with. Naveed definitely left a positive and lasting impact on the company with his work. One of the physicians at the clinic was very happy with the website Usman Group redesigned.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Naveed laid out a very thorough plan. We used the work process management platform Basecamp, so what we were doing and when it would be done was very clear. We also had monthly check-in calls to review the metrics.

I’ve worked with a handful of firms throughout the years, and I’d say Usman Group is hands down the best. I was very impressed by Naveed’s business acumen and ability to walk into a new industry and very niche market. He wasn’t just trying to sell me something; he had a higher-level thought process. Naveed really considered what the strategy should be and pointed out things I didn’t see. He was even able to provide additional insights that impacted us, such as questioning whether we had the right processes set up to convert certain leads. He took it one step further than what you traditionally get from a digital strategy firm.

Honestly, I don’t think so. I hadn’t been happy with our previous firm, and Naveed was just excellent. Throughout the years, I’ve done freelance digital marketing work, and to this day, Naveed still stands out as the best person I’ve worked with.

Be prepared to discuss what you’re currently doing and where you’d like to go. One of the best things about working with Naveed is that you can bounce ideas off of him. If you’re not sure how to flush out an idea, don’t be afraid to share it with him; he’s definitely going to surprise you.

I’ve recommended Naveed, as I do some small business consulting on the side. When I need a digital strategy expert, I bring in Naveed.

Wordpress Website Dev & Design for Manufacturing Company

"We appreciated Naveed’s (CEO, Usman Group) expertise and the excellence of his communication."

Feb. 2016 - Feb. 2018

Usman Group fully designed and developed a WordPress website for a manufacturing company. They also organized SEO and PPC campaigns, created relevant product content, and established social media profiles.

Illinois
Former Director of Marketing, Manufacturing Company

Usman Group delivered a responsive and mobile-friendly website and successfully increased awareness and traffic with practical optimization strategies. The team uses an extensive knowledge base to meet client requirements. They are organized and responsive, making for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the former director of marketing at a small manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We engaged Usman Group for a range of digital marketing and advertising tasks. We needed a more robust website and a strategy to make our company more visible online.

Our existing website was somewhat raw and static. We relied on Usman Group to manage the lifecycle of designing and developing a responsive and mobile-friendly WordPress site that we could edit and maintain ourselves. Usman Group also built up the content regarding all of the products that we offered—a process that included categorizing about 200 items and making them easily searchable. Additionally, Usman Group coordinated SEO and PPC campaigns to drive traffic to our website and increase our search rankings. Lastly, they established our social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.

Naveed (Principal/CEO, Usman Group) led much of our project, but he worked alongside a full team of people to help fulfill our needs.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

The company initiated the relationship with Usman Group before I started in my role, so I am unsure of how we made that decision.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

I worked with Usman Group from February 2016–February 2018.

We were very pleased with the results of their work—going from a website that was basically unseen to one that is seen by thousands of people and companies. They drove awareness and traffic to our website. Given we started with almost nothing, everything Usman Group provided was a net positive.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I remember them being structured well—very organized. Naveed was responsive to any questions or situations that came up.

We appreciated Naveed’s expertise and the excellence of his communication. Everybody in his organization exhibits an impressive breadth of knowledge. They served our needs very well.

No, they provided everything that we needed.

Website Redesign and Dev for Law Firm

"The informative website is significantly easier for clients and visitors to use."

Mar. - July 2016

Usman Group updated an outdated website. The team redesigned the site on WordPress and created content. They also provided website maintenance.

Mindy Medley
Shareholder, Clausen Miller P.C.

Internal and external feedback regarding the revamped website was positive. Usman Group’s responsive and personable team crafts impressive websites. They deliver on their promises, meeting deadlines.

I’m an attorney and shareholder at Clausen Miller. We provide legal services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We retained Usman Group to revamp and modernize our outdated website.

Usman Group completely redesigned and relaunched our corporate website on WordPress. Their team updated the entire format. They assisted with photography and rewriting our attorney biographies. Usman Group also provided website support.

Naveed (Principal & CEO, Usman Group) was our primary contact. He had a team of developers working with him on our project.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

We interviewed around five web design agencies. Usman Group was responsible for creating a website for an alternative dispute resolution group in Chicago that I’ve worked with previously. I was impressed with how their website looked, so I invited Usman Group to pitch to our firm.

We worked with Usman Group between March–July 2016.

The informative website is significantly easier for clients and visitors to use. It’s been received positively internally and externally.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Usman Group was easy to work with. Their team is skilled and responsive.

Naveed is smart and pleasant to be around. He understands his clients and doesn’t crack under pressure. Naveed delivers on what he says. Usman Group responsively meets deadlines.

No, we were pleased with Usman Group’s work.

The price was quite reasonable.
    When colleagues have asked me, I’ve positively endorsed Usman Group.

Digital Advertising Campaign for Safety Advocate Group

“Integrating seamlessly with our internal creative teams, they built something from scratch that's highly visible and has received positive reviews and universal acclaim."

Mar. 2015 - 2017

Usman Group assisted with a digital national education campaign that aimed to educate the public about safety features in cars. They helped design and build a website that the internal team could easily adjust and also collaborated on content.

Director of Transportation Safety, Safety Advocate Group

Usman Group had creative energy, proactively contributing to project ideas and goals. They were responsive and timely, holding regular meetings to optimize the partnership. The team was skilled and friendly, making them a reliable partner.

I’m the director of transportation safety for a nonprofit dedicated to ending preventable death.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We were tasked with creating a national education campaign that was largely web-based. The purpose was to educate the public about advanced driver assistance systems in cars.

Usman Group built a website on a platform that would allow our internal team to develop, expand, and update the content as needed. Their creative team collaborated with ours to produce web art services, interfacing together to determine the best way to present our content. We structured the taxonomy of the site, and Usman Group brought it to life. In total, they worked on design, dev, and SEO for our campaign.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

We interviewed various local companies, and Usman Group had the most creative energy, so we hired them.

We worked together form March 2015–2017.

Together, we created something from scratch that’s highly visible and has received positive reviews and universal acclaim. We launched at a press conference with numerous national leaders in transportation and automotive safety. The web products are the backbone of our campaign, and the site is used by national organizations and state departments. Even car dealers and safety advocates refer to our site to help people understand the safety features in their cars and how they work.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive and never missed a deadline. The team was collaborative and held weekly meetings to iterate on ideas and improve our products and processes.

They had high standards and creative problem-solving skills. They understood what we wanted, fostering a great working relationship.

Website Design for Aviation Association

“The website the Usman Group developed far exceeded our expectations...”

May 2016 - Jan. 2017

The Usman Group redesigned and developed a website from scratch, including wireframes, pulling together a variety of online tools (i.e., message boards) for a community of pilots to access.

Columbus, Ohio
Elizabeth Lykins
Executive Director, NJASAP

The Usman Group developed a robust, professional and cohesive website that has helped significantly improve communications between members. Transparent, proactive, and responsive to client needs, working with their team is seamless and their creative approach sets them apart.

I'm the executive director of NetJets Association of Shared Aircraft Pilots (NJASAP), an independent labor advocate that represents the interests of 2,500 pilots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We engaged the Usman Group to help redesign and develop our website.

The Usman Group redesigned and developed our website, pulling together the different online tools we previously offered our network of pilots under separate logins. In addition to unifying the utilities we offered (i.e., message boards and profiles), they also created more cohesive design elements across the platform. They provided wireframes, launched the site, and continue to make enhancements or changes as needed.

I have one main point of contact, but Naveed (Principal and CEO, Usman Group) is also highly involved.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

I researched the top 10 web development firms in the US and came across the Usman Group. After considering others, we ultimately chose them based on their previous work, the way they explained their approach, and how they presented solutions during a discovering meeting.

We started working together in May 2016 and launched the site by January 2017, but they continue to maintain it as needed.

The website the Usman Group developed far exceeded our expectations; it works seamlessly and is very professional. We've seen a significant increase in online traffic and engagement on our internal message board, as well as a robust registration rate within our community. Our pilots are very happy with the tools and features we're now able to offer them all in one place.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very transparent and committed to projects. I've never had any issues reaching them, and we generally track progress through Basecamp.

They took the time to listen to our unique challenges and goals, designing a website that's not only beautiful, but also incredibly functional and meets all of our requirements. Their creative process, willingness to provide feedback, and attention to detail sets them apart. Naveed had a very good understanding of our vision and we could trust that he had our best interests in mind from start to finish.

I can't think of anything worth mentioning.

Overall Score We've had a great experience with them overall.

Web Development for Marketing Solutions Company

“Usman Group was proactive in their approach and recommendations.”

n/a

Apr.–Oct. 2013

Usman Group provided services for two web development projects. Though one was halted for external reasons, they updated a company website with modernized images and features.

Wisconsin
Laura Manion
EVP/General Manager, IMS

The improved platform has fulfilled expectations and received glowing internal feedback from senior executives. The team at Usman Group was attentive and devoted to providing a positive, productive experience. Their enthusiasm and expertise made them a critical partner even after development ended.

I’m the EVP and general manager of Integrated Merchandising Solutions (IMS).

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We hired Usman Group for two projects. For the first, we needed them to create a custom website and admin page for our branded merchandise division. The second collaboration focused on revamping our company’s website.

Usman Group began working on the project for our merchandise division, but we ended up halting the project due to internal decisions. We chose to go with a cloud-based solution and no longer required Usman Group’s development help.

From there, their team updated and redesigned our company website with new images, wording, and other features. They gave us recommendations for moving forward with the best site practices. Usman Group made several changes to evolve our platform.

Naveed (CEO, Usman Group) was my main point of contact on a daily basis. There were a few other teammates but we didn’t work as directly with them.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

I’m not certain of how we found them, but after seeing the excellent work they produced on our first unfinished project, we chose them again. They were easy to engage with and gave us a great experience before.

We worked together from April–October 2013.

The quality of the work they produced was excellent. The updated website fully satisfied our CEO and brought our company into the 21st century. Comparing our old platform to the one we currently have shows Usman Group’s skills and we’re very pleased with the results.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very engaged and managed the project from the very beginning. We had a singular point of contact, so we were in the loop on every stage. They took the time to explain the process to us and communicate important information to our stakeholders.

Usman Group was proactive in their approach and recommendations. They guided us through the project and broke down complicated terms to keep us informed. Even though we don’t work together anymore, I still maintain a professional relationship with Naveed because of his team’s strong entrepreneurial spirit.

There’s nothing specific that comes to mind for them to improve.

• N/A Cost

Web Design for Office Supply Retail Business

“Their professionalism stood out. They knew their field and they had a good grasp of the technical elements.”

Nov. 2014 - Jan. 2015

Usman Group designed and developed a website and blog platform using WordPress. The project was meant to feature story showcases and advice for business owners, although the sites never went live.

Marketing Manager, Office Supply Retail Business

The team was responsive and engaging, whether in face-to-face meetings or via project management software. They met deadlines well and realized the vision of the initial project. Use of creative, collaborative brainstorming techniques made the design work memorable.

I’m currently a marketing manager for an office supply retail business in the Chicago area. When I worked with Usman Group, I was an SEO manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

Our company was undertaking a new marketing strategy, so we needed a fresh design for our website and blog to accommodate that.

We’d originally intended for them to develop multiple blogs devoted to different topics like workplace ergonomics or dorm startups. Since we have a B2B audience, we wanted our new platforms to showcase user stories, share advice, and highlight successes by small business owners.

Initially, they helped us develop a mood board and plan mock-ups for the new site so we could narrow down our options for the new look and feel. After that, they developed and designed the site and blogs using WordPress. Once that was ready, they worked with our IT team to get everything set up on our internal servers.

Unfortunately, our company decided to table these projects before the site was able to go live.

Most of our conversations were with their founder, but we had access to the developers and designers as well.

How did you come to work with Usman Group?

I like working with local, smaller agencies, so I searched for companies that met these criteria. We met with their team face to face and got along really well. They understood what we were looking for right away.

We spent about $25,000.

We worked with them from November 2014 to January 2015.

They definitely met our expectations. They’d done a good job with all the work up to the point at which we stopped. Everything was completed efficiently and matched the goals we’d laid out at the start of the project. It’s unfortunate that nothing ever went live, because I would’ve liked to see how they handled the support elements of the project.

How did Usman Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They collaborated well. When we met in person, everyone was engaged and ready to discuss ideas. We also communicated through Basecamp and I was able to keep track of everything as it was happening. It was fairly easy to clarify things or suggest ideas on the spot. I found that very helpful.

I found the mood board approach very helpful in coming up with the design for the site. It was exciting to get to be creative since our company is very particular about branding. This was an opportunity for us to pitch new things to them.

Generally speaking, their professionalism stood out. They knew their field and they had a good grasp of the technical elements. Since my background’s in SEO, their team was a good fit with my own expertise. Working with their experts was enjoyable and they gave reliable, sound advice.

Overall Score I still work with some of their team even though I’ve moved on to another company.

Website Redesign for Mediation and Arbitration Services Firm

“They were as invested in our project as we were.”

Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2014

After discussing the vision and the concept, Usman Group helped us build a new website that provides an easy way for attorneys and to submit cases and ask questions.

Executive Director Business Development & Marketing, ADR Systems

There is a lot of interaction through the website now and our internal team is highly satisfied. Usman group went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional project management and communication contributed to the project’s success.

ADR Systems is a company that offers alternative dispute resolution services, including mediation, arbitration, neutral evaluation among others. I'm the executive director of business development and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Usman Group?

We were rebranding our company, so we were looking for a vendor to create a new website for us.

We met with Usman Group and discussed the concept and our vision. Starting from scratch, they worked with us every step of the way, creating a website that was user friendly and easy to navigate. We wanted our clients to be able to contact us and submit cases for mediation and arbitration through the website and Usman Group helped us reach that goal.

We mainly worked with Naveed (CEO, Usman Group).

How did you come to work with them?

We put out an RFP and they responded to it. We brought them in for a couple of interviews and decided they’d be a good fit.

We started working with them in September 2013 and the website launched in August 2014.

The website has been very useful to both our clients and our internal team. Now, attorneys can submit new cases and people can ask us questions through the website.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a seamless process. We had great communication and they always updated me on the progress.

They were as invested in our project as we were. It was a true collaboration, which is why the project was so successful.

I can't think of anything.

Get to know the people you're working with. Respect their time and trust them to deliver what you need. They'll do a great job.

Gold