Creating websites design for business

Hello and Welcome to urteam Digital, as a company we pride ourselves in offering a completely different level of service compared to our competition. To start with we provide a traditional service that is based on excellent customer care that you can trust. Further to this our product is based on our industry leading processes that are based on business, your competition and your market place.

Finally we are a team of experts that have a pure passion for what we do and all this combined equals what we like to call the 'URTEAM WAY'.

Bristol, United Kingdom
  • Hollywood Estate Hollywood Lane
    Bristol BS10 7TW
  • 49 Elizabeth Street
    New York NY 10013

Music Solcial Network

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

A new social platform for unsigned music artists. the website will enable musicians to create their own online identity and share their music to the world.

Lunch Hero - School Lunches

Are a company looking to provide parents with a new option to school dinners. The site focuses on taking the stress and decisions out our providing a health alternative to their children

Blue Opolis - Business Website Design

The client wanted a basic website for their business that did not really have any functionality. We completed competitor research and a design that more than competed against their comparison. We have added video, jobs board, slide outs and a far more detailed and advanced design and

exceed the clients expectations on ever level.

Structure Consult - Brochure Web Design

The client had a website that was hacked and requested a new website. As a company we receive many enquiries per month from businesses who are let down by other agencies or poor build quality.

Simply Elegance 2 You

The client is launching a new massage therapy service to London, where customers can select the service, date and time. This is a website hub and provides a sleek service for the end user and enables therapists to create profile and keep updated.

Petrol Station Website Design

The client had a website that they have had for many years which looked very dated and did nothing for the business. The required a new website to be created that was modern, easy to use and enabled customers new and existing to be able to use a simple calculator to see todays fuel

prices.

Business Directory Website Design

The client is launching a new business directory in London and required a website that had a simple, clean design. The site must enable businesses to create their own business profiles online.

FSP - Brochure Website Design and Development

The client has a very old website that is dated, the client also was looking to rebrand the business. The new website must provide look modern and provide a better user experience and improve the information available to visitors.   &nbsp

;

Web and App Dev for Real Estate Company

"From the very beginning, the team understood our goals and made us feel important."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Urteam did full-stack development for a website and mobile application in an eleven-week time frame. Both have been live for nearly a month.

Miami, Florida
Shubhangi Sharma
PR Manager, Butterfield Appraisals

The enhanced digital presence generated growth and received positive feedback from external stakeholders. The team was skilled, but also supportive and responsive throughout the project. They had effective workflows and lines of communication.

I’m the PR manager for Butterfield Appraisals, a real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urteam?

We hired them to develop a website and mobile app. We also wanted to improve our online footprint.

We did an online search and considered multiple international teams. We used 10 questions to shortlist vendors to three before doing video calls. Urteam fit our goals and needs the best.

Urteam led the process. They finished the app designs in one month and completed development in another six weeks. Testing took another week.

I interfaced with the project manager.

The website and app have been live for three weeks, and we’ve received only positive feedback from stakeholders. We’re also seeing better results—more appointments and more viewings via our new digital presence. Overall, we’re very happy with Urteam’s work, but also their support to move our business forward.

The workflow and communication were equally fantastic. Using a variety of tools, including a third-party website system, Urteam was responsive to every comment we made.

From the very beginning, the team understood our goals and made us feel important. That service was a key factor for originally hiring them.

It would be great if they were in the same city so we could take them out. Honestly, they have done as promised.

Website Revamp for Management Services Firm

"They understood early on what we were looking for as a business."

Apr. 2017 - July 2017

Urteam rejuvenated a website to increase both sales and foot traffic. This general mandate involved copywriting, content creation, and a full-site redesign. They also provided testing services.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Praveen Kumar Tiwari
CTO, Tps Management Services, Inc.

Traffic expanded by over three quarters and bounce rate fell by a nearly a quarter. Urteam handled a large geographical separation with a custom, tested work flow and regular communication. They invested time upfront to internalize project goals, which allowed them to write effective copy.

I’m the CTO of Tps Management Services. We provide managed services up and down the east coast.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urteam?

We decided to redevelop our company website to reverse our decreasing traffic volume.

Traffic, sales, and contacts coming in through our website has been declining over the last few years, so we wanted to give our website a new lease on life. We were hoping to provide better online offerings to both new and existing customers to increase our traffic.

We worked with a consulting group and used a tender process to find the right partner.

Urteam redeveloped and redesigned our entire website. They also tested various parts of the site and created content for us.

We worked through a project manager, but we also were in contact with a designer during a few initial meetings. There was also a developer and other support staff working behind the scenes.

Within six months of our re-launch, our overall traffic has increased 78%, and our bounce rate has fallen by 23%. We also saw increases in online contacts, phone calls, and foot traffic.

Urteam is based in England, so it was imperative that distance and time zones wouldn’t cause any issues. These concerns were very quickly resolved when they explained how they were setup to work with clients overseas. Our project manager ensured that we had full control over the project, which was continually enforced through regular Skype chats and Zoom conference calls.

They understood early on what we were looking for as a business. Furthermore, the team went the extra mile with the contact forms and call to actions on our new website.

We’re a very satisfied customer and all our demands were met.

Web Dev for Dating Organization

"URTeam Ltd went the extra mile, looking into all the details."

Mar. 2016 - Aug. 2016

URTeam Ltd developed a web social dating platform. They also looked into legal and general research details and provides maintenance monthly.

Chingford, United Kingdom
Founder, Social Dating Platform

The firm went the extra mile, performing tasks outside of the requirements, and working extra hours and on weekends for client rapport. Creativity, vision, and speed were cited as areas for improvement.​

Exclusive Essex Singles is a brand new online dating company. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with URTeam Ltd?

I needed a new web developer for setting up a social dating platform online.

URTeam Ltd developed my platform.

How did you come to work with URTeam Ltd?

I spoke to a number of companies, requesting quotes. Some of them were absolutely ridiculous, but URTeam Ltd offered me a reasonable package on the basis that their own company was starting out, and they wanted this kind of project for their portfolio. I found the company to be transparent in conveying what they could offer me.

How much have you invested with URTeam Ltd?

The cost of URTeam Ltd's services was around $3,500. [Did not specify currency]

The project has been completed. URTeam Ltd has handed me all the guidance necessary for back-office work, but I also retain them through a maintenance package of 2 hours per month.

We're a startup business, so things are slow and steady. URTeam Ltd has looked into many details outside of development itself, like legal aspects and general research. The team paid attention to details and was very particular in directing me to best approaches. It was a lonely project for me, with no one to provide assistance on my side, but URTeam Ltd worked outside of hours and on weekends on my platform.

How did URTeam Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Beyond just creating a website for me based on my ideas, URTeam Ltd went the extra mile, looking into all the details.

What did you find most impressive about URTeam Ltd?

I've worked with another developer which was not very forthcoming. URTeam Ltd did things which were outside of the requirements, just for client rapport, and without a financial motive.

Are there any areas URTeam Ltd could improve?

The creativity and vision were a bit low. I felt that I needed to act as a strong guide in this front, initially. I have a more specific eye, compared to URTeam Ltd's initial designer. I was moved to another person, with whom I was more in-sync.

It was a fantastic progress, but slow.
    I have recommended URTeam Ltd.

Web Dev for Recruitment Firm

"The process was perfect for someone of my IT skills; it was made smooth and understandable."

Mar. 2 - Ongoing

URTeam was hired to design and develop a website for the HR recruitment services firm. The collaboration will continue in 2017.​

Bristol, United Kingdom
Founder, Jericho Recruitment Services

The website has received fantastic feedback. Its overall quality stood out and it portrays the company in the best possible way, making it look well-established. URTeam’s customer service was considered excellent and surpassed expectations.​

Jericho Recruitment Solutions is a relatively new business started 6-7 months ago, dealing with insurance and financial services recruitment. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with URTeam?

I needed to get our company's image across and make it as professional as possible.

I've had a few introductory meetings with URTeam's director, during which he asked me what I wanted, also finding out what my company does, and what my hopes and ambitions are. I'm not a very IT-literate person, so I've had to be guided throughout the process. URTeam's principal took my input and presented various different options for colors, formats, screens, and buttons, piecing together the site. The process was perfect for someone of my IT skills; it was made smooth and understandable.

I am a one-man-band, basically, but the website built by URTeam makes it look like an established, highbrow business. People looking at it see a progressive company, which is what I wanted to portray.

I don't know how many individuals have worked on the website, but I believe there was more than one person.

How did you come to work with URTeam?

I did some research online trying to obtain a few different quotes and timescales. When getting car insurance, the client's info goes out to 20 different companies, but I found it doesn't work the same way with web designers. I've had to put ground work in, and phone around. URTeam gave me a warm reception and didn't baffle me with details I didn't understand. They were able to quickly understand what my level was and what I was looking for. I liked what URTeam had to bring, and the way in which they did business.

How much have you invested with URTeam?

The cost of the website was $2,500 [2,000 GBP], which I consider being a good deal, given the quality.

I started working with URTeam in March 2016. The website has been completed, but I plan to make some changes to it in 2017. I am in the process of making a new business partner, and my specialty has become insurance brokers, so I need to change the wording accordingly.

I do quite a lot of work with insurance companies, which have given me some fantastic feedback on the website. I also work with companies running job boards; it's important to portray my company in the best possible way within these job boards, in order to attract the best candidates. Without even being prompted, these partners have commented on how professional the site looks.

The site looks like it belongs to a company which has been active for 10 years on the 6th floor of a posh London premise, and has 15 members of staff.

I've looked at many other recruiters' websites during the initial conversations with URTeam, in order for them to find out which model was a right fit for me. In doing my own research, I've seen a great number of established companies with websites that didn't look as good as mine.

How did URTeam perform from a project management standpoint?

In terms of managing the project, URTeam simply took my ideas and put a site together. The process was similar to drawing a police sketch; URTeam has had to come up with ideas for the visuals in my head. I didn't keep a close watch on our work schedule, but there were many occasions when we were emailing each other even at half past 10 at night, during the requirements stage with URTeam. The service extended beyond a normal 9-5 routine.

What did you find most impressive about URTeam?

The quality of the website has stood out to me. I don't have any comparison points for it, but everyone who's seen it has given good comments on the site. My brother runs his own recruitment company, which is a lot bigger than mine; he's also commented on how fabulous the website looks.

URTeam's customer service was excellent, and I got along nicely with my contacts from URTeam's team.

Are there any areas URTeam could improve?

I can't fault URTeam at all. The service was excellent, and I received more than I wanted.

I'm sure that there could have been cheaper alternatives, but not for the same level of service.
    URTeam delivered everything I asked for.
    I'm constantly recommending URTeam.

Web Design and SEO for Prayer Request Site

“Their friendliness stood out to me and they got right to the point.”

Urteam designed a website for a startup publishing business. They integrated a payment method into the site and provided SEO and marketing services. They now provide ongoing support.

Yeovil UK
Steven Ayling
Sole Trader, Adams Technologies

Even though trading hasn’t begun, all work was delivered on budget. Urteam was friendly and listened well. They were also respectful of timelines and worked quickly, ensuring an efficient process that didn’t waste time.

I’m the sole trader of Adams Technologies, a startup printing and publication business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urteam?

I needed web design services in addition to advice on functionality, payment gateways, SEO, and marketing.

I wanted to establish a viable business in UK before repeating my business model in the U.S., since it’s a new venture with limited capital and experience.

I shopped around and liked their price, even though it wasn’t the least expensive. My investigation into their background was positive and that gave me the confidence to proceed. I negotiated a flexible, ongoing payment schedule, which really helped my cash flow.

They worked on all aspects of web design, serviceability, and ongoing support

I only deal with two field agents who visit me, but there's a background team working away.

We’re not trading yet.

All deadlines and objectives have been met on time and on budget.

Their friendliness stood out to me and they don’t waste any time, getting right to the point. They also listen very well.

I have no complaints.

Everything has gone according to plan.
    They are competitive and comprehensive.
    There have been no problems at all.
    It's been a continually good experience.