Branding, Marketing & Websites that get results.

Most small businesses struggle to grow because they don't have effective branding and marketing or a website that gets them more leads and sales. We help by using a framework that combines strategy, clarified messaging and beautiful design to ensure you attract and connect with more customers, increase sales, and grow your business.

2008
Lake Oswego, OR
  • 5200 SW. Meadows Rd, #150
    Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Victoria Trabosh  -  Travel & Cruise Desk  -  925Never  -  CandaceJennings  -  CDA Kenpo Karate  -  KC Timber, LLC  -  CafeMedium

Rebranding Services for Travel Company

“We love our updated identity—I don’t think I can thank them enough for their efforts.”

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2018

After a discovery session to better understand the project, Urban Creatives helped a travel company create a new brand identity that communicated their values, services, and standards to their customers.

Lake Oswego, Oregon
Jamie Anderson
Owner, Travel & Cruise Desk

Urban Creatives created a brand that exceeded all expectations, reflecting the company’s authenticity, market reputation, and history. The team communicated responsively and followed a timely workflow. They were good listeners, skilled designers, and an overall great partner.

As of January 2019, I will be the owner of Travel & Cruise Desk, formerly Julie’s Travel & Cruise Desk. We help customers find and plan unforgettable and upscale travel arrangements and experiences. The company was founded over 50 years ago, and it has since established an excellent market reputation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urban Creatives?

Our industry has changed over the years, and we needed a new brand that better represented our values and market position.

We wanted to present a new identity that highlighted the quality of our luxury travel planning service.

We wanted to use a local vendor. After a bit of research, Urban Creatives seemed like our best option. We approached Peter (Creative Director, Urban Creatives) and his team, described the project, then started working with them.

First, Peter asked us a series of questions to get a better understanding of our goals for the new brand identity and the values we wanted to reflect. We described our vision, which included references to the brand’s original logo and slogan, the personal nature of our service, our detail oriented-approach, our 50-year tenure in the market, and our connections with various clients, suppliers, and partners that help us deliver customized experiences. The Urban Creatives team presented us with several design concepts that captured those details. We selected the option we felt best represented us, then made some final tweaks until it all came together.

I worked directly with Peter, and he was backed by a great team of resources.

Urban Creatives met all of our demands, creating an identity that reflects each element that we requested. We now present ourselves to clients through a brand that highlights our authenticity, our reputation, and our community, while also nodding to our history as Julie’s Travel & Cruise Desk. We love our updated identity—I don’t think I can thank them enough for their efforts.

They were responsive and timely. I chatted with Peter about the project over the phone and through emails, sharing new ideas and feedback. It was clear that the team listened to what I said because they would build off of the concepts and requirements I gave them.

I’m impressed by their graphic design skills. They adapted their style to align with the look and feel of our brand.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score We couldn’t be happier with the end result.
    They were always available.
    We see the value in what we paid.
    I truly think our new logo is a work of art.
    I’ve already referred them.

Logo Redesign for Executive Coaching Firm

"His imaginative solution over delivered and he was extremely enthusiastic about my brand."

Nov. 2014 - Feb. 2015

Urban Creatives developed a new brand image based on a pre-existing theme. The key to their process was a detailed creative brief designed to identify brand identity and goals.

Portland, Oregon
Victoria Trabosh
Owner President, Victoria H Trabosh Executive Coach LLC

The new logo has received rave reviews from both internal stakeholders and customers. The Urban Creatives team immersed themselves in unique business characteristics, allowing them to produce creative that amplified and clarified an underlying philosophy. Customers can expect a responsive partner.

I’m the owner and president of Victoria H Trabosh Executive Coach LLC, an executive coaching company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urban Creatives?

I established my brand in 2003 and needed to upgrade it and its tagline.

I wanted to come up with a fresh way for my message to reflect my work. As my website and branding are my calling card and first impression, I wanted something innovative that people would take time to engage with.

Peter (Creative Art Director, Urban Directors) and I had worked together previously, and he was excited about building on my existing brand and reputation.

After initial interviews, Peter presented a deeply involved creative brief he wanted me to complete. I spent serious time providing detailed answers and Peter started to work from there. He then presented me with a graphic that incorporated the theme I provided him: “Leadership built on Wisdom.” The image is a stylized ancient symbol for wisdom.

Peter led the group and acted as my main conduit. He also involved another company for my website construction.

I was floored by his design. I was too close to my own company to have come up with that. The symbol is gorgeous, and I continue to get incredible compliments about my brand, which then lead to great conversations.

Peter makes everything flow seamlessly and ensures you feel like you’re his only client. He’s professional and has impeccable integrity. He also communicates consistently, and he’ll let you know if something is behind schedule. Finally, he insisted that I be a partner in the process by facilitating multiple conversations to get my input before delivering his top ideas.

His imaginative solution over delivered and he was extremely enthusiastic about my brand. His upfront information gathering helped them know which problems needed to be solved. I recommend him constantly to people who want to improve their brand, image, and messaging.

I’m highly satisfied, so I can’t recommend any improvements.

Overall Score His work speaks for itself.
    I could always reach Peter when I needed to. He was always prompt and prepared for our appointments.
    It was a good price.
    He's the best I've ever seen in a small agency. He's one of us and gets it.
    I always recommend them and I've never received any complaints.

Brand Management for Digital Marketing Company

“I felt that they really cared about the outcome.”

Mar. 2017 - Apr. 2017

Urban Creatives provided brand development services. They worked on defining a clear style and brand for the company, putting together visual guidelines to follow.

Vancouver, Canada
Josh Loewen
Co-founder, The Status Bureau

The team’s efforts produced excellent results, contributing to the growth of the business since the implementation of the guidelines. They managed everything smoothly and ensured that no issues arose throughout.

I'm one of the co-founders of The Status Bureau, a digital marketing shop. I run the day-to-day efforts, including SEO and search marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urban Creatives?

We needed someone to guide us through some brand development.

To have a better-defined style and a brand that we could feel confident in.

They came personally recommended to me from a writer that we often use.

We have been around for over 10 years and were uncomfortable with our brand design. I reached out to Urban Creatives to work on its development. They asked us a lot about the business before sending visual guidelines for us.

We only worked with Peter (Creative Art Director, Urban Creatives). He had a few other staff members working with him.

We’ve been growing since their work, which was definitely a factor in our success. I recognize the importance of good, solid brand work.

It was solid, everything was really smooth.

We got along really well personally; I felt that they really cared about the outcome.

I'm not sure. Looking back, everything went really well.