We help grow your business

Full cycle of services for digitalization of your business.

From design to performance marketing.

Highly experienced team in PPC, SEO, Web-analytics.

, Ukraine

SEO, PPC & SMM for Digital Advisory Company

"They’re open to using instant channels to address our problems more quickly."

Upturn provides organic and paid search marketing through keyword targeting and Google Ads. They’ve also worked on social media platforms including YouTube.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Ukraine
Mariia Shynkarchuk
Marketing Specialist, SoftServe

Planning has been established for the next year of the engagement, speaking to Upturn’s high quality do date. They’re constantly available and provide fast responses. Customers can expect a patient partner that shares their knowledge.

I’m a marketing specialist at SoftServe.

What challenge were you trying to address with Upturn?

We were looking to use AdWords to promote our services.

Upturn first performed an SEO analysis or audit on our site and created a one-year strategy. Our site wasn’t ready for Google AdWords, so we worked with them to fix our bugs. After that, they worked with us to do advertising for three cities: Lviv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro. They also made a YouTube promo for us available for all of Ukraine.

We’ve also worked with their recruitment marketing department. They did the same SEO audit for our vacancies and made changes on our website. They started to promote us in Bulgaria and Poland as well. At the beginning of 2019, they made a list of keywords for us, which we’ve refreshed since to include some new ones.

Vladyslav (Co-Founder and CEO, Upturn Digital Agency) was our project manager. We spoke with him about our financial and payment documents, as well as about our strategy and design. relayed to his team what we wanted and came back to us with feedback and comments.

How did you come to work with Upturn?

We did extensive research at the end of 2018 and came up with five companies. We got in touch, told them what we wanted, and compared their proposals and pricing. Upturn offered the full stack of what we wanted, and, though they might’ve been a bit high-price, it was okay from our side because we considered using them for YouTube and other services. They could do everything we wanted.

The cost for one month was $1,500. I don’t know what the budget was for the recruitment marketing effort.

We started working with Upturn in January 2019, and it’s ongoing.

They were good. We wanted to have some results in half a year, and they made that deadline for us. We’re waiting for a very big report on 2019, and they’re sending us some recommendations for next year as well. We’ve already discussed what to do and where to go though. We have a good site right now, and we want to have an advanced strategy for next year to understand how we’re going to work.

How did Upturn perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is very good. They don’t require official letters, and If I have something to ask, I can just reach out to Vladyslav via Facebook Messenger and he’d respond quickly. We’ve also spoken via email. They’re open to using instant channels to address our problems more quickly.

We did work with a freelancer in the past, and it was horrible. The work was limited, and we didn’t know on what exactly we were spending our money. Working with an actual agency was much better for us. They made an SEO audit of our site and asked very good questions. They also had calls with us to explain the things we didn’t understand and how to solve problems.

They could be more proactive. I wrote them asking for half-year metrics for our site, and I think it would’ve been better if they did it before I asked about it. Everything else has been okay so far.

Clients should give them a vision of what they want and be open to their recommendations. We didn’t know about SEO reviews before they proposed one to us, and it proved to be a good choice. Build requirements very well to understand what you want.

There were some delays from our side.
    The cost was a bit high for us.
    There may be some things we could improve, but I’m not very good with Google Ads.

SEO, PPC, & Social Media Content for Medical Center

"If I will have any task or question about digital marketing, I can trust Upturn Digital Agency to handle it well."

2018 - Ongoing

Upturn Digital Agency provides digital marketing services for a medical center. Key services include SEO, PPC, and content creation for social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Anna Plavenchuk
CEO, Bersenev’s Medical Center

Upturn Digital Agency’s services meet the client’s exacting expectations, leading to a long-term partnership. The team provides a single point of contact who is highly responsive to task requests and inquiries. Their detailed approach and diligence stand out.

My name is Anna Plavenchuk. I’m CEO of Bersenev’s Medical Center.
Bersenev’s Medical Center is a neurological clinic. It has been developing new medical technologies of treating (metameric method) for patients with diseases such as complicated forms of osteochondrosis and neurological  pain syndromes. Also  we stimulate the regeneration of the nervous system for children with stable neuropathologic affection like cerebral palsy.
For the last 25 years this method has been applied to more than 80 thousand patients. Looking at the analysis of medical influence and studying the catamnesis, shows, that there is an effective and guaranteed system of treating patients suffering from osteochondrosis. The novelty of this treatment method is supported by patents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Upturn Digital Agency?

We needed to restart all our old marketing activities it was SEO and Google Ads and create something new such as Facebook and Instagram corporate page and making content for them, YouTube Channel and collaborations with influencers.

Upturn are providing all digital services and doing operational processes in their side. They started preparing to launch marketing from scratch, it means we had quite long briefing time and discussions before starting our advertise, and it was right approach to clients business because advertising agency should understand products or  services of their clients perfectly. For each service they have individual specialists that working over their part of responsibility.

How did you come to work with Upturn Digital Agency?

It was direct contact to me from co founder of Upturn.

We started work in 2018 and still working now.

I am a perfectionist and always wants that all details be perfect even if it is related to shades of colors or punctuations and i always have positive response from Upturn to my requiring. I can get consultation from Upturn anytime with any question.

How did Upturn Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Their model of work with clients looks quite effectively. I as a client have communication with one person (account manager) from their side that translate all my comment and proposal other member of Upturns team. Most of our communications go through email or phone call.

I just wish them luck. As for me everything was impeccably on each step of our cooperation.

Digital Marketing for Cloud Solutions Provider

"They handle all aspects of digital marketing effectively."

2016 - Ongoing

Upturn Digital Agency provides digital marketing services. Working as consultants, they develop campaigns to improve brand recognition. They handle content production, lead generation, and keyword research.

Ukraine
Bohdan Kubenko
Business Director, Techsvit Europe

The vendor successfully manages all digital marketing projects for the client. Upturn Digital Agency pays good attention to detail and delivers high-quality work. They effectively perform project management and communication.

I’m a business manager at Techsvit. Techsvit is a Google Cloud partner. We perform resale, implementation, and support for Google products such as G Suite, Google for Education, Chrome Enterprise, Google Maps, Chrome devices, and Jamboard. We’re also an Apple partner, providing solutions for enterprises. We’re currently present in Ukraine, Poland, The Netherlands, and Qatar.

What challenge were you trying to address with Upturn Digital Agency?

They’re digital consultants for me; I call them whenever I need arbitrage. I needed them because they know a lot about digital marketing, specifically social networks, SEO, and Google Ads.

Upturn has worked on lead generation, product brand promotion, and digital services in general. They have run several campaigns for different products and in different regions. They also help us write articles through our web page. Whenever we want to advertise a new product, they do the initial research. They determine what kinds of searches there might be for a certain category, the keywords for it, and so on.

Each campaign is specific. We start from the idea, develop action plans, identify the market, then find the right keywords and descriptions. However, we do use another company for website creation and design. We have a trust with them and, even though we have different subcontractors, I go to Upturn to discuss new opportunities and how to make things right.

They have a team of consultants.

How did you come to work with Upturn Digital Agency?

It was through a recommendation.

We started working with Upturn in 2016, and the project is ongoing. We’re currently jointly running a campaign for one of our products.

They handle all aspects of digital marketing effectively. Whenever we have a task, we work with Upturn. I would recommend them to anyone. I’m not the easiest customer to work with because I always pay attention to details. I’d never let something bad be released, especially online. We can say that they’re strong enough to work with me.

How did Upturn perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re doing well. They use a project management system to track everything, so they’re more organized than us in this sense. They’re using Jira, and we use Google Hangouts for communication. Both of our companies are using G Suite products.

When it comes to providing this kind of service, there will always be troubles and unexpected things. There will always be mistakes, but I know that, if something that’s their fault happens, they’re ready to change it back and to support me. For me, it’s important that the partner is willing to go to the end and get the result.

I just wish them luck. For me, it’s fine.

Context Ads & Analytics for Events Company

"No communication problems."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Upturn Digital Agency provides digital marketing, involving targeting, context ads, creative development, and analytics.

Kiev, Ukraine
Alexei Samulev
Founder & CEO, Questoria.ua

Achieving top ten results for multiple locations, Upturn Digital Agency provides consistent monthly value. Although they could engage at a deeper level, resulting in more tailored efforts, their frequent communication and quick responses are notable.

I'm a founder and CEO of Quest Events, organizing Net working at 3 cities of Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upturn Digital Agency?

Context Ads, Call Tracking, Analysis

Leads for B2B and B2C events purchase.

A\B test of several agencies

Honesty, punctuality, focus on everyday work. UpTurn is great in digits and targeting, not as good in inventing creatives.

Account-managers from Upturn and Questoria sides. CEO from both sides for strategic questions.

We are a franchise project. Kyiv - always at top-3, Odessa - top-10 among 70 cities of the Net.

Upturn is quick to respond. We have meetings twice a month and skype once a week. No communication problems.

They always do their best, month after month.

Immersing themselves deeper to understand our product competitive advantage would make things better.