Lets Grow Online | Social Ads, SEM & Web Design

MULTIPLY YOUR SALES WITH ADS IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS

We consistently earn five dollars in sales for every dollar we spend on ads. Seize the time and maximize your sales this Q4.

We help businesses grow online by utilizing leading marketing strategies composed of a combination of enticing content, persona targeting, and concise timing to create delightful customer journeys that translate to real-time sales.

From website design, email marketing, and advertising; we will help your business have an ideal digital environment to attract and convert your target audience.

We are devoted to earn maximum yield for every marketing dollar you invest.

www.Upearance.com

Montreal, Canada

Wisk Solutions CryptoTerminal Engel & Volkers Dero Enterprises Virtual Worker Now Millenial Flippers BulkSkipping Prospect Supplier Alexandra Cosentino Branding Vids Downtown Montreal Condo Iacobo Capital Belmont Lift NobleLift

Karnox | Sell Gaming Chairs Via Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads Image

Karnox | Sell Gaming Chairs Via Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads

Sell premium gaming chairs across the USA & Canada using Facebook, Instagram & Google ads combined.

ROAS above 10 on both platforms.

Three-stage retargeting social media advertising strategy.

Collection Prints | Sell Art Prints & Canvases Image

Collection Prints | Sell Art Prints & Canvases

To sell canvas art prints and digital downloads to a mass audience using Facebook & Instagram ads.

Maintained a ROAS of 4+ generating over 50,000$ in sales per month.

Wisk | Beverage Inventory App | Advertising & Marketing Image

Wisk | Beverage Inventory App | Advertising & Marketing

Helped Wisk go from 5k MRR to 50k MRR within 12 months using Facebook & Instagram advertising, SEO and Email Marketing. Maintained a B2B cost per lead below 25$ (20$ below industry average).

D-Brand Canada | Luxury Jackets | New Website & Social Ads Image

D-Brand Canada | Luxury Jackets | New Website & Social Ads

Redesigned D-Brand Canada online store & selling luxury jackets through social media ads maintaining a ROAS of 10 and above consistently.

Alexandra Cos | Online Yoga Course Creator | Social Ads Image

Alexandra Cos | Online Yoga Course Creator | Social Ads

Helped Alexandra increase her e-book & yoga course sales using Facebook & Instagram ads generating a 5+ ROAS and email marketing automation.

Avra Santorini | Increase restaurant traffic Image

Avra Santorini | Increase restaurant traffic

Increased restaurant traffic & sales using social media marketing on Facebook & Instagram to tourists by promoting the experience, the menu, the ambiance and special events.

Myst Santorini | Get Bookings Using Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads Image

Myst Santorini | Get Bookings Using Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads

Get hotel stay reservations for suites hotel in Santorini, Greece using Facebook, Instagram & Google ads.

Long-term social media advertising strategy.

Direct response search engine marketing.

Getting reservations at 20 euros for 300 euros per night rooms.

Saint Santorini | Get Hotel Reservations Using Facebook, Instagram & Google ads.

Get hotel stay reservations for luxury suites caldera facing hotel in Santorini, Greece using Facebook, Instagram & Google ads.

Long-term social media advertising strategy.

Direct response search engine marketing.

Getting reservations at 29 euros for 800 euros per night rooms.

Fusion Power | Home Solar Installation | Lead Generation

Helped Fusion Power generate consistent leads interested in having solar installed on their home. Leads generated at 30$ consistently (12$ below industry average).

Auto Glass 2020 | Acquire Leads From Social Media Ads Image

Auto Glass 2020 | Acquire Leads From Social Media Ads

Acquire leads from Facebook & Instagram ads using a three-stage advertising strategy.

Reduced lead cost by half consistently.

8A Motors | Pre-Owned Vehicle Dealership | Lead Generation Image

8A Motors | Pre-Owned Vehicle Dealership | Lead Generation

Helped dealership increase sales volume and reduce turnaround time on inventory using Facebook & Instagram to generate leads. Consistently generated leads at 20$ (15$ below industry average).

Prospect Supplier | Prospect Generation | New Website Image

Prospect Supplier | Prospect Generation | New Website

Created front and back-end of prospect generation website and service.

Parma Cafe | Local Restaurant | New Website Image

Parma Cafe | Local Restaurant | New Website

Redesigned local restaurant website for improved user experience and branding on WordPress.

Downtown Montreal Condo | Real Estate | New Website Image

Downtown Montreal Condo | Real Estate | New Website

Created new real estate lead generation website for new condo project sales in Montreal. Custom built on WordPress.

Branding Vids | Branding Video Editing Service | New Website Image

Branding Vids | Branding Video Editing Service | New Website

Created Branding Vids's modern website with enticing content for superb user experience for a competitive price!

BulkSkipping | Real Estate Skip Tracing | New Website Image

BulkSkipping | Real Estate Skip Tracing | New Website

Create modern website for BulkSkipping for real estate skiptracing service.

REI Course | Real Estate Investing Course | New Website & Ads Image

REI Course | Real Estate Investing Course | New Website & Ads

Created new funnel using ClickFunnels to sell 30 hour real estate investing course and sold thousands of students the course using Facebook & Instagram ads.

Adrenaline Roofing | Roofing Installation & Maintenance | New Website Image

Adrenaline Roofing | Roofing Installation & Maintenance | New Website

Redesigned Adrenaline Roofing website to have a more modern look & superior user experience with WordPress at a competitive price.

Build forklift sale & repair company website Image

Build forklift sale & repair company website

Build forklift sale & repair company website.

Real Estate Investment Group Website Image

Real Estate Investment Group Website

Build real estate investment group website.

Site Creation & Lead Generation Funnel for Brokerage Firm

"The knowledge they have about their industry, their creativeness, and also their honesty was most impressive."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Upearance is helping to create a website, lead generation funnel, CRM integration, and follow up system. Other than creating a website, they're responsible for landing pages and Facebook Ads.

Alexandre Gauvin
Real Estate Advisor, Real Estate Brokerage Firm

Upearance's results so far have made the client happy. Their workflow has been very effective and they're resourceful and understanding. The client has yet to see any need for improvement with their work.

I am the president and owner of DMC and a real estate broker at a brokerage firm. I represent sellers and buyers for their real estate needs and also do real estate lead generation for myself and some staff members.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance?

We were looking for a company to help us create a website, lead generation funnel, crm integration and follow up system to maximize our efforts and better serve our client needs

I wanted to generate a minimum of 20 seller leads per month and have a closing rate of 20%.

I was referred to Upearance by a friend. They had helped them with the solar panel company and I had seen great reviews online. Karim was proactive and resourceful. He knew very well digital marketing and could specifically tell us what to do to make generate as many leads.

They have been in charge to create a website, landing pages and Facebook ads for our channel. They also manage to create a landing page funnel to gather all the information of the leads and save them in our CRM.

A business developer, sales rep and ad manager.

We are currently using the services of Upearance and have been very happy with the results so far.

They have been very effective, resourceful, and understanding.

I've been very happy so far.

Overall Score They have been delivering very well. I am very happy with the current results and love the fit. They understand our needs.
    The scheduling was great. The team at Upearance is always available when we have a question.
    I've been very happy for the quality of the work I have received based on the results and the price .
    Absolutely. They know very well what they are doing and seem to have plenty of resources in many industries

Web Update & Optimization for Plastic & Zinc Manufacturer

"The speed at which the project progressed and was ultimately completed was impressive."

June - July 2019

Upearance updated a website and added new functionalities for a plastic and zinc dye casting manufacturer. They also optimized the website.

Montreal, Canada
Operations Manager, Dero Enterprises Inc.

Upearance met the client's expectations and increased the website ranking. The team had good communication skills and an excellent workflow. They collaborated well with the client.

I am the operations manager at Dero Enterprises. We are a plastic and zinc die casting manufacturing operation in Montreal, Quebec serving housewares, electrical, refueling, and military industries across the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance?

Our company website had been created many years ago and was in dire need of updating and functionality. We needed a fresh new design and a catching landing video to provide enough information on our company to visitors on our website.

To update the functionality and design of our website and optimize our search engine placement

Uppearance was referred to us by one of our vendors

We met with Uppearance to go over specific areas we wanted to cover on our website, and the general design we were looking for. We also met with Uppearance's team and videographer to decide the best execution for our landing video.

We dealt with Karim directly and Uppearance's freelance videographer

We were very pleased with the final design and functionality of the website and the production of the landing video. Most importantly, we saw Dero Enterprises coming in at #2 on google-searches for die casting in Montreal.

Communication between our teams was seamless and productive

Facebook & Instagram Advertising for Drinks Solution

"It was a relief to finally work with someone who delivered on their promises and met WISK’s expectations."

May 2019 - June 2020

Upearance managed a beverage platform's paid social ads on Facebook and Instagram. Their goal was to optimize the sales funnel.

Toronto, Canada
Angelo Esposito
CEO, WISK

Starting from $65 per lead, Upearance reduced the cost per lead to $25. This was in parallel with efforts to transition from a labor-intensive sales process to a hands-off cycle. The team could implement more standardized reporting, though they were transparent with their results and numbers.

I am the CEO of a beverage intelligence platform called WISK. WISK.ai helps restaurants, bars and hotels streamline their beverage operations by accomplishing 3 main things:

1. Cutting down the time it takes to do inventory by 80%
  2. Automating the ordering process to optimize cashflow
  3. Integrating with the POS to identify losses from over-pouring, spillage and theft

WISK also works with large hospitality groups to give them advanced analytics pertaining to their operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance?

We were looking to improve our digital sales strategy through paid ads like Facebook and Instagram.

The ultimate goal was to prove we can acquire customers through a digital sales channel with a positive return on ad spend.

Referral.

Manage Facebook/Instagram ads and help optimize our sales funnel through these channels.

I’ve worked personally with Karim, who is very easy to work with.

Prior to working with Upearance we were paying $65/lead, which was then reduced to $25/lead with the work they did. During this period we transitioned from having a labor intensive sales process that required leads and a longer sales cycle, to a hands-off sales process that allowed users to register directly in the app, which meant a much shorter sales cycle for our team.

Communication was easy. Karim, also was nice enough to join our Slack team so it was easy to ping him outside of our weekly meetings.

Results. To be honest, it was refreshing to work with a company that once they understood our goal, executed in a very timely fashion. It was a relief to finally work with someone who delivered on their promises and met WISK’s expectations.

Upearance was always very transparent with results and numbers. Standardized reporting could be an area of improvement.

Scheduling was easy. We had weekly meetings, and Karim was in our Slack channel for quick communication.
    Cost was fair and competitive.
    Results spoke volumes. Very satisfied.
    Happy to refer Upearance based on my experience.

Online Marketing for Financial Institution

"They kept me informed of all updates."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Upearance Marketing Solutions provided online outreach and lead generation. Their team worked with LinkedIn and Facebook.

Shekib Afghanzadah
Investmeent Advisor, Manulife Securities

Upearance Marketing Solutions improved digital marketing and revenue. The workflow was very effective. Their team was highly professional.

Company I work for is a large multinational financial institution and I work as an independent financial advisor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance Marketing Solutions?

To assist in the online marketing aspects of my business. I needed to find more qualified prospects to reach out to through online platforms.

My goal was to create a lead generating system where I can target potential prospects directly online.

I have worked with the vendor on a previous project and will continue to use their services as I am extremely pleased with the results.

The team helped me improve my Linkedin page, they showed me how to create a sales funnel using linkedin, facebook and Instagram. They helped me with the automation process of qualification and made sure no stones were left un-turned.

i worked closely with the project manager and assistant. As for the total composition of the team, I am not sure of the whole scope.

Since I employed Upearance to assist me with my digital marketing needs, I have seen an immense increase in my overall sales revenues. I went from $10k/month in sales to almost $35k/month in sales in just a short period of time. They have allowed me to scale my business to the next level.

The workflow was extremely simple and easy to follow. Everyone was set and prepared in a process workflow and they kept me informed of all updates happening through my pages and online presence.

The effectiveness, the promptness, professionalism and quality of the work.

No areas to improve.

Overall Score Truly pleased and satisfied with the work that has been done for me
    Extremely simple
    I am glad their services cost less than expected. The quality of the work far exceeds the cost
    met and exceeded my expectations
    No one else will have my business but Upearance

Website Dev for Social Media Strategy Company

"I was impressed by their quick turnaround time with great customer service at a reasonable price."

May 2020

Upearance Marketing Solutions developed a website that describes a company's value proposition.

Samer Itani
President, Mad Monkey Media Inc.

The team quickly built a high-quality website, and the client is pleased. They were responsive, professional specialists with a streamlined communication style.

I am the President and CEO of Mad Monkey Media Inc. We are a Social Media Marketing Agency located in Montreal, Quebec.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance Marketing Solutions?

We hired Upearance to build a website for our customers to view and get an idea of what we stand for.

To build a website for our customers and potential clients to get a feel of what we do.

I found Upearance Via google while searching for web developers in our area.

I had given him just basic info about our company. They did the due-diligence and built the site for us in about 3 weeks. Super impressed with the results.

I only dealt with one person. Which was Karim. I had a great experience with him. Super responsive and professional.

We needed a quick turn around time as new potential clients kept asking us about our website. They were sure to deliver! I spoke to 1 person, Karim. He took care of everything for me.

Nothing I can think of! Keep up the good work!

Overall Score 10 on 5
    On-Time
    Very reasonable and Fair
    Amazing! Check it out yourself madmonkeymedia.ca
    I already have!

Digital Marketing for Bodybuilding Supplement Seller

"The quickness to create and manage ads was impressive."

Sept. 2019 - June 2020

Upearance provided digital marketing services including Facebook Ads and email marketing for a bodybuilding supplement seller.

Amir Tanbeh
CEO, Bodybuilding Supplement Seller

Upearance's work contributed to a great ROAS. Their workflow was very effective and the client sees no room for improvement.

We sell bodybuilding supplements. I am the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance?

For Facebook ads and email marketing

To maximize revenue

Word of mouth

They specialize in digital marketing, mainly Facebook ads. Their focus is to maximize ROAS for the client

1-4 people

Average ROAS was about 10x

Very effective.

The quickness to create and manage ads was impressive.

Overall Score Can't ask for better
    On time
    Fair and perfect pricing
    Results as expected
    Very likely

Social Media Marketing for Athletic Massage Therapist

"They were able to complete the work very fast!"

Feb. - May 2020

Upearance Marketing Solutions provided marketing services for an athletic massage therapist. The team ran social media advertisements and videos to increase local clientele.

James Continelli
Athletic Massage Therapist, JC WELLNESS

Within two weeks, the internal team received 10 new clients, exceeding their expectations. Upearance Marketing Solutions establishes a smooth workflow through effective project management. Te team is quick-working, professional, and attentive.

Athletic Massage Therapist who works with athletes/bodybuilders to speed up recovery & focus around injuries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Upearance Marketing Solutions?

My objective was strictly to market myself to increase my clientele throughout the montreal region.

Increase clientele/business

Worked with him in the past and really enjoyed the results i got with him.

Worked on multiple social media sites plus video/ads

Solo entrepreneur.

Amazing! Rolled in roughly 10 new clients within 2 weeks of the project being finished.

All online/through computer.

They were able to complete the work very fast!

In my opinion i think he's right on track!