Software Development Studio

We help businesses build, launch and scale apps for web and mobile. Except for software, we take care of product strategy, service design, UX, UI, App Store Optimisation, service design, business scaling and beyond.

Our 10 years of experience lets us grow ideas from their seeds to market-ready, validated change-makers products.

We build products from scratch, and we also optimise existing apps, to increase their value and safety.

We have big experience in IoT, AR, ML and other.

2008
Krakow, Poland

MysteryVibe - your pleasure personalized Image

MysteryVibe - your pleasure personalized

We built this neat feature that allows a user to generate their own vibration patterns by changing the intensity of individual motors; leading to truly personalised pleasure!

On top of that, we localised the app in 14 languages, improved device security and app connectivity.

Elvie - Kegel Trainer Image

Elvie - Kegel Trainer

Elvie by Chiaro is a renowned kegel exercise tracker that helps women improve their pelvic-floor muscles, alleviate strain due to childbirth, sports injuries or aging.

Prior to launch, Elvie had to improve the IoT device connectivity and overall data security. Plus, the iOS and Android apps were to be built from scratch.

Fraim: changing the world of multimedia Image

Fraim: changing the world of multimedia

Fraim uses state of the art speech recognition and language models to automatically add fully synchronised transcripts directly to any video you upload.

Elvie: Your most personal trainer Image

Elvie: Your most personal trainer

Elvie is the pelvic floor exercise tracker that's transforming the way women do their kegels.

Untitled Kingdom helps Elvie team to create a unique experience for the users and maximise the efficiency of the device through a mobile application

App Dev Collabration with Hardware and Software Products for Women

"Untitled Kingdom really feels like a partner."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Untitled Kingdom developed an iOS and Android app for a women's wearable technology company. After the product went to market, they continued to develop new features.

Ben Levy
CTO, Chiaro Technology

Users and investors saw the app as a high-quality product. Untitled Kingdom was noted for their honesty, commitment, and openness. They were a good partner: they provided constructive feedback, development resources, organized and flexible.

Chiaro Technology manufactures hardware and software products for women. We pinpoint problems in women’s lives and build a product to solve that problem primarily focusing on wearable technology. I’m the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Untitled Kingdom?

We needed an app development resource, but we didn’t want to hire anyone in-house at that time.

We went to Untitled Kingdom with a prototype, and the scope was for them to bring an iOS and Android product to market in a collaborative effort. The app connects with a Bluetooth low energy device with real time feedback. We were able to complete the project in 7 months. Once the product was on the market, we continued using Untitled Kingdom to develop new features.

How did you come to work with Untitled Kingdom?

I researched various agencies in different parts of the world. I have a lot of experience working with agencies in Poland. I had a shortlist of five agencies where four of them were in Poland, and one was in Estonia. We gave all five a brief and asked for a response to it. We wanted to know how they would approach the project and how they would allocate resources. We weren’t necessarily interested in the quote as much as the approach they would use. We had two meetings with each of the companies, and in the end, Untitled Kingdom seemed like the most appropriate choice. I was impressed with their CTO and his experience. Untitled Kingdom already had experience with Bluetooth devices, so that was helpful as well.

How much have you invested with Untitled Kingdom?

We’ve spent £250,000 [approx. $305,000] with Untitled Kingdom so far.

We started working with Untitled Kingdom in April 2015, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve been doing well as a company. We’ve been selling well, we’ve raised a Series A, and that was the goal after having a working product. Untitled Kingdom has been a very good partner for us in terms of providing development resources and being flexible. They’re always thinking about the products and give constructive feedback. Untitled Kingdom really feels like a partner. Users and investors both see it as a high-quality product.

How did Untitled Kingdom perform from a project management standpoint?

Untitled Kingdom assigned a project manager, and we were using Pivotal Tracker and GitHub for the first year and then moved to JIRA. They’re a very organized team.

What did you find most impressive about Untitled Kingdom?

Our relationship has gone well. They’re very open, committed, and honest people. Untitled Kingdom works as an embedded team which is something I haven’t experienced before with any other agency. They’re committed to our projects. I also talk to them about best practices, and they’re keen on implementing new products regarding best practices.

Are there any areas Untitled Kingdom could improve?

It would be nice for Untitled Kingdom to communicate when a feature is too complex and will need more resources. Every six months to a year we discuss processes and how to make things better.

I don’t think Untitled Kingdom has missed any deadlines.
    Untitled Kingdom provides good value for money with the quality of their work.
    Sometimes I would like more automated tests which is the reason I won’t give Untitled Kingdom a perfect score.

Web and App Development for Toy Company

"They had very good project management and everything was tightly controlled."

Feb. 2016 - Sept. 2016

Untitled Kingdom built a website and an Android app to be utilized by clients to connect to the hardware they manufacture. They provided the programming for the Android app and the implementation for the website.

Soumyadip Rakshit
CEO, MysteryVibe

Untitled Kingdom performed well across all areas of the project, proving to be a technically diligent development team with very strong project management skills.

I am the CEO of MysteryVibe. Our company makes toys which are very smart and they work with apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Untitled Kingdom?

We needed a company that could do development for hardware connected apps.

Untitled Kingdom did 2 projects for us. They did very specific programming for our entire Android app, handling the project from start to finish. They also planned and implemented our website. We designed the website and they built it.

How did you come to work with Untitled Kingdom?

A friend of ours worked with Untitled Kingdom in the past and recommended them.

How much have you invested with Untitled Kingdom?

The total cost for both projects was £100,000 in total.

The project lasted for around 6 months. We started February 2016 and finished September 2016.

Generally speaking, the project is very solid.

How did Untitled Kingdom perform from a project management standpoint?

They had very good project management and everything was tightly controlled.

What did you find most impressive about Untitled Kingdom?

What sets them apart the most is they have very good planning. The best thing about them is that they are technically sound, much more than most development teams I have worked with. I’ve worked with a lot of development teams.

Are there any areas Untitled Kingdom could improve?

No, I think they did a really good job.

Overall Score I’d say they’re one of the best technically capable teams. They’re very good at managing the project as well.

iOS App Development for Yoga Availability App

"I feel confident that they believe in my vision."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Untitled Kingdom was hired to do end-to-end development for an iOS application that gives customers in the UK access to yoga teachers in order to schedule and pay for sessions.

CEO, Yoga Availability App

Untitled Kingdom delivers high-quality work, gives regular progress reports, and maintains the parameters of the project timeline. The app has a clean, modern design and is well-tailored to the target audience. The team communicates well and is genuinely interested in the success of the business.

We act as a yoga concierge, aiming to become the Uber of yoga teachers by developing an on-demand mobile app. We work with teachers who post their availability, and the app allows clients to be able to choose when, where, and how they want their yoga lessons, and book and pay through the app.

I am the chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Untitled Kingdom?

I needed them to build a mobile app.

We’ll have an iOS application which will also have a teacher login. I met them back in July. They’re based in Poland and I went to meet them and did a two-day workshop on the app. That was very beneficial for me because although I had the idea and I always knew where I wanted to go with it, it was really great to sit down with the whole team for two days and drill down into the details and figure out how we’re going to do this. It was also good to meet the team and get a feel for each other and for them to get a feel for me and what I’m trying to achieve with this.

Once we had the workshop, I then had a document detailing all the steps of my app so I could adjust in technical details the full scope of it. This is my concept and I need experts on board to help me bring it into reality. It was really good for me to have that workshop in order to really understand the scope of what I’m trying to do. I decided to continue to carry on with them to actually build the app. I think we’re about 2 ½ months down the line now and I really like how they manage the build. I speak to them every morning and they tell me what they’re going to be working on that day, what they have been working on, any issues they’ve encountered, and what they see going forward. I can also manage it through various programs on the laptop such as Jira, and then I’ve got a few little things with them which means I can manage and see what they’re doing at all times. We’re not at the end of the process yet, and I know how these things can be. So far, I’m very much enjoying working with them and I really do feel they keep me very updated and very involved in the decision-making process. This is an end-to-end development.

How did you come to work with Untitled Kingdom?

I had the idea but I really didn’t know that many people in the tech world. I found Untitled Kingdom because they built Bizzbym which is an on-demand app in London which provides workman’s services, decorators, whatever you want. I like that app and that app has done very well. I was speaking to a few other people, but Untitled Kingdom gave me the most confidence in how they spoke. I went to the workshop at the point where I wasn’t even going to do the app with them but just really get the full scope of the app in a document really, in technical specifications. I enjoyed the workshop so much and I really liked the team that was working on it that I decided I wanted to do it with them.

How much have you invested with Untitled Kingdom?

The project cost 100,000 pounds for the complete app [US$123,540].

We started in July 2016 and it is ongoing.

We’ve got the app on the phone but it’s very basic, they’re still building it. I’ve shown the work to some people and they love how everything is looking. We’ve had positive feedback from everyone who’s seen it, which includes yoga teachers, family, and friends. I’m really happy with where they’ve gone with the design. It’s very clean, very modern, and very well-tailored to my specific target market.

How did Untitled Kingdom perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very pleased with it. I can see that they’re doing it in sprints, and what they’re planning to do on each sprint, and that they do achieve it. Nothing gets approved without me. Once they’ve completed everything, I test what they say they’ve done and make sure it works. If I don’t agree with something, I write comments and they go back and work on it further. Overall, I’ve been involved with several tech companies before and generally, I find them very difficult to keep an eye on. With how they’ve done it, I’m actually very pleased. I feel like I’m kept up to date and in the loop.

What did you find most impressive about Untitled Kingdom?

It’s the communication. They’re very good at that. I really like that they’ve taken the vision on and thought about it independently themselves, and they’re happy to give me feedback. They tell me when they don’t agree with me, which I really like because I feel confident that they believe in my vision. They’re doing the best to execute it to the best of their ability.

Are there any areas Untitled Kingdom could improve?

We’ve only been working together a few months and the app isn’t going into testing until February. At this point, I don’t have many criticisms. I think they’re on the expensive side, but I think I’m paying for quality and I can see the quality in how the projects are managed so far. Overall, I have to say I’m very happy with them.

So far so good. At the beginning, it’s always great. I think crunch time for me will be in February.
    Just because it’s a very expensive project and they don’t come cheap. I did have cheaper offers on the table. However, I’ve worked with cheaper tech teams before and it’s not the same level of quality, so I do think you get what you pay for.
    If I don’t have any criticisms, I feel it’s a very high-quality service. Even when I went to Poland and did the workshop with them, they really took care of me. I really felt like I got to know them as a team and I really enjoy working with them.