We're your open source technologists driven to deliver measurable success. Unleashed Technologies is an enterprise Wosting® (web + hosting) firm based in Columbia, Maryland, providing complete solutions to our clients across multiple vertical markets.
With unparalleled web development and integration capabilities, Unleashed Technologies delivers custom, cost-effective digital presences that create an exceptional user experience while achieving key business objectives.
- Acquia Certified Drupal Site Builder
- Acquia Certified Developer
- Drupal Association Signature Technology Partner
- SensioLabs Silver Partner
- SensioLabs Certified Developer (Expert)
- Magento Certified Developer
- Magento Certified Front-End Developer
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2013, 2014, 2015)
- 7 Drupal Blue Drop Awards (Site of the Year in 2012 and 2013)
- W3 Silver Award Winner (2015, 2016)
- Association Media & Publishing Excel Award (2016)
Unleashed Technologies prides itself on its fun culture that values success and prioritizes passion.
We use Wosting® to evolve businesses and organizations into their industry’s apex predator. By combining web development and hosting into one cohesive service, we help our clients break away from their competition and deliver results.
If your company or organization has a website that needs to continually evolve to stay relevant, a Support & Growth Package is the perfect solution to gain access to every level of web design, development, and hosting professional at a blended rate.
Unleashed Technologies has developed a unique approach to the project management process that has helped us maintain our 95% client satisfaction rating. This system, which we refer to as Constant Contact, is designed to help effectively increase understanding and communication between our clients and Unleashed Technologies. Constant Contact ensures you will easily understand the exact status of your solution deliverables and be continually aware of progress towards goals/milestones.
Are you considering Drupal as your CMS? Learn what types of organizations leverage Drupal and if it is the right solution for your needs.
Unleashed Technologies collaborated with the Supernus team to create an intranet site that acts as a hub for all internal communications. This Drupal 7 intranet site features:
- A Vendor Repository and Publication Repository to replace traditional paper processes that are native to the internal system
- One point of permission administration, connected through LDAP and managed by Active Directory/Microsoft
- A customizable My Dashboard which feeds in information from employee’s individual Outlook accounts
- A Company Dashboard that displays a live stock ticker with company-wide news and events, product information and organizational charts
AUSA was in need of a website redesign to improve user experience to better accommodate its membership base. AUSA turned to the open source experts at Unleashed Technologies to update its website’s backend technology, provide a more intuitive experience for its visitors, and clean up its membership purchase process.
As part of its migration to Drupal 7, the new ausa.org now features:
A Drupal 7 CMS: custom development and complex API integration
Direct Integration of Personify into Drupal 7: handles membership management and single sign-on
Native Membership Purchases: a cleaner purchasing process without page redirects
A Responsive Design: users can view the site clearly on all devices with faster page loads
An “App-Like” Feel:...
AMADC sought to refresh the design and layout of the site and eliminate a poorly functioning integration for its member management. AMADC turned to the Unleashed Technologies and Bates Creative team to deliver an engaging, content rich experience to its membership base. New features include:
- An easy-to-use enterprise Drupal 8 website that grants access to individual AMADC members from any device
- A responsive, mobile first design using Bootstrap 3
- A Custom Member Importer built to resolve the previous site’s integration issues
- Custom Content Types for 90 Second Updates, Blog Posts, and Events
Due to their vast membership, WAI was in need of a website redesign that would revitalize branding, increase functionality, and host their visitors and members more effectively. WAI turned to the team of Unleashed Technologies and Bates Creative to update its backend technology, streamline digital experiences for its visitors, and create a responsive design for evolving technologies by implementing:
- An easy-to-use enterprise Drupal 7 website that grants access to individual WAI members from any device
- A responsive, mobile first design with a low bandwidth using Bootstrap 3
- A member-focused main navigation menu in order to position membership more prominently within the site
- A custom-built ERP management information system to easily monitor relevant data
Unleashed Technologies worked closely with Supernus to ensure that the new site offers an engaging interface that powerfully communicates the vision of Supernus to its key audiences. The new site now features:
- Drupal 8 CMS: advanced integration tools, content modeling, and configuration management
- An Integrated Investor Relations Site: IR.supernus.com provides live stock ticker information for visitors via a visually engaging presentation of key data
- A 200% Reduction in Load Speed: higher retention rates for visitors and quick caching updates
- HTML Flats: a responsive design placing emphasis on usability
Turnaround Management Association (TMA), a non-profit organization of professionals seeking to strengthen the global economy, has transformed its website to better accommodate its 9,000 global member-based community with:
- An easy-to-use enterprise website, built in Drupal, that grants access to members from any mobile device
- A clean and modern design with pops of bold imagery and colors
- The capability to spawn off chapter websites that fit within the design parameters set by the TMA Global
- The ability for the individual chapters to publish content for their specific membership base
The Woodhouse Day Spa, a center of relaxation and tranquility with more than 40 national locations, underwent a website redesign that now:
- Easily supports and creates franchise sites while consistently reflecting the Woodhouse brand across all platforms
- Includes textures, patterns, warm earth tones, subtle fades and overlay windows to reflect the brand experience
- Provides functionality and integration necessary for The Woodhouse to continue to grow its e-commerce and franchise business