Web and mobile development

Unit Space - modern solutions for software development and design.

We are international company specialized on web & mobile apps development. Unit Space started it's way in 2016. During 2 years we've successfully completed 200+ projects and today Unit Space is one of the top 10 Kharkiv software development companies.

Our team consists of highly qualified designers, software engeneers and QA engeneers. All of them ready to use their experience for your project and provide to you flexible and qualitive  solution for your business. Right now we
use our skills and experience in projects for China, USA, Israel.

Do you have questions about your project or you want to join Unit Space, feel free to contact us:

+38 063 999 32 11
[email protected]

Kharkov, Ukraine

Monero, Alignment, Corum Group, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, Large building materials warehouse.

Weather Map

Xodas

Miner Tech

Logo Svat

SNAP

One of the best online schools for learning English in Russia, which we developed a website. For all the time of work the site has not had a single mistake and it steadily earns money to our client.

Char-Swit

Our client is one of the best bakeries in our city. Our task was to raise their sales on the Internet. With this task we managed 100%

Molotok

We had a task - to create a website for one of the largest wholesale companies, which picks up building materials. This site we successfully surrendered on the CMS OpenCart. The site functions perfectly and brings profit to the client.

Web Development for a Tools Company

“The website has helped me to sell more.”

May. 2018 - Jun. 2018

Unit Space provided website design and development services, working on an e-commerce site from scratch. They used an OpenCart system and implemented a variety of requested features.

Owner, Molotok

The website design and development were completed quickly and for an excellent price. They were efficient, professional, and able to create a high-quality product that allows the company to showcase its services well.

I’m the founder of a tools company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unit Space?

We needed help with web development.

They created my e-commerce website using an OpenCart system. The scope began with work on the design. It has all the features that I requested, including special colors.

My main point of contact was Vladislav (Founder/CEO, Unit Space).

I found them online.

We spent $7,000.

We started working together in 2018 and the project took two months.

The website has helped me to sell more of my products. I now have one of the biggest e-commerce shops in my country, which means it stands out.

How did Unit Space perform from a project management standpoint?

They finished the project a week before the deadline.

The design and development process only took two months, and the price was good. I’m sure that other companies would have charged more.

No. Everything on the site is great and it’s exactly how I wanted it.

I recommend that everyone uses them.

Web Development for a Kennel Company

“Unit Space got everything done exactly how I wanted it.”

2018

Unit Space designed and developed an e-commerce platform for a retail company that sells pet products. They built the website on WordPress using a simple end-to-end process.

CEO, Kennel Company

Since its launch, the new site Unit Space delivered has empowered the client to expand their reach internationally with unprecedented access to the digital sales channel. The team used cutting-edge tools to maintain outstanding communication. They offered high-caliber service at a competitive rate.

I’m the CEO of a company that builds dog kennels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unit Space?

I needed someone to create my website.

Unit Space developed my company’s website. I thought it would be difficult and take a lot of time and money, but they made the whole process very easy. They helped me create the site’s design and then built in on WordPress.

My main point of contact was Vladislav (Founder and CEO, Unit Space).

How did you come to work with Unit Space?

I found Unit Space through an internet search.

We spent $1,000 on their services.

We started working together in 2018. Our project lasted about 1–2 months in total.

Since Unit Space created a website site for our company, we’ve been able to start selling our products to customers in Europe, Russian, Ukraine, and beyond. Before having a web platform, we were limited to consumers who lived in the same country we do.

How did Unit Space perform from a project management standpoint?

Unit Space always answered my questions and fulfilled my requests without any issues. Our communication was the best I’ve experienced. We stayed in touch using Telegram, the phone, and Viber.

The short amount of time Unit Space took to finish, and their competitive costs were the most impressive.

No. Unit Space got everything done exactly how I wanted it.

I gave Unit Space’s contact information to a friend of mine, and they ended up working together. The team finished that project, and their new client is very happy. I’ll continue to share their information as a reference.

The entire project was done before the deadline.

Web Development for a Car Resale Shop

"We’ve had 10 clients purchase a car after finding our website."

Apr. 2018- Jun. 2018

Unit Space provided WordPress website development features, first working on the design and then executing the site's development. They also provided support after the site's launch.

Khakov, Ukraine
CEO, Car Resale Shop

The project was completed quickly, smoothly, and to a high standard with the team ensuring the finished site met all requirements and expectations. They provided advice and insight into landing page options and worked on the design until all parties were satisfied.

I’m the CEO of a car resale shop in Ukraine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Unit Space?

We needed help with our website development.

They designed and developed our promotional website using WordPress. It’s simple but beautiful. We have the ability to manage it from our side, changing stacks and images.

Vladislav (COO, Unit Space) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Unit Space?

My friend recommended them to me. I called them and Vladislav described everything that would be involved. He told me what kind of website would be simple and suitable for us. We understood from then that we needed a functional landing page.

$1,000.

We worked together from April–June 2018.

We’ve had 10 clients purchase a car after finding our website.

How did Unit Space perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was done on time. In the first design, we didn’t like certain colors, but the designer fixed the problem right away. We use phone and Telegram for our communication.

They completed the project in a short time and did everything for us as a client

Everything was done to a high standard. I didn’t have any problems. Sometimes I get support from them and they’re the best company I’ve found.

None.

Overall Score It was a great experience. Everything was done on time and was beautiful.
    The project was done on time.
    I couldn’t find companies that could create a website for a small cost where I am, but they did it.
    I’ve referred them.

Website Development for Plumbing Company

"We liked getting a good, informative website."

Jan. - June 2018

Unit Space designed and developed a mobile-friendly website.

Дмитрий Ольховский
CEO, Mr. San

The website attracted and informed customers. Unit Space communicated clearly and completely throughout the project.

Our company sells plumbing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unit Space?

Unit Space developed our website.

We wanted to expand our audience.

We saw their website and liked it.

Unit Space designed and developed our site, then adapted it for all screen formats.

Five teams worked on our project. We had a project manager, a designer, a frontend developer, a backend developer, and QA testers.

The site expanded our audience and allowed us to distribute more information.

We quickly found a common language to define all our tasks and terms.

We liked getting a good, informative website and its mobile version.

We liked everything.

Overall Score It was very good.

Website Design and Dev for Hair Supplier

"They understood what we needed quickly and started developing the site without asking unnecessary questions."

May - July 2018

Unit Space built a website from scratch, designing and developing its structure and layout and optimizing it for different devices. They also handled the site’s launch and all QA efforts.

СEO, Hair Supplier

The website drove customer growth. Unit Space implemented a streamlined communications process which ensured that all concerns were heard and addressed correctly. They displayed an intuitive understanding of business needs and didn’t get bogged down in minutiae at the start of the project.

I’m the CEO of a hair supplier that sells all over Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unit Space?

I needed someone to develop a fully functional site and create a design from scratch.

We wanted to draw in more clients.

We were advised to work with them.

They developed the structure and design of the site, wrote the code, adapted the site for all screen formats, and launched it.

We worked with a team of five people: a project manager, a designer, a frontend programmer, a backend programmer, and a QA resource.

The site was launched perfectly and helped expand our audience.

We talked about all issue with our project, who then talked with the designer and programmers; it was simple.

They’re a nice company to deal with. They understood what we needed quickly and started developing the site without asking unnecessary questions. We got the product on time.

They’re professionals, so I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I'd give them a high rating.
    They were convenient to work with.
    The project was done quickly and affordably.
    Their employees work at the highest level.
    We'll definitely advise people to work with them.