#StandOutBeUnique

We are a marketing agency specializing in implementing unique strategies that successfully grow your business. With over 20 years of award winning experience, we help our clients acquire and retain customers via email, websites, search engines, online advertising and many other emerging marketing channels.

Emerson, NJ

We services many idustries including, but not limted to; hospitality, healthcare, finance, law and pharmaceuticals.

Branding Services for Real Estate Agency

"We’re confident in the materials Unique Marketing Services delivered for our business."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Unique Marketing Services developed printed marketing materials to create a unified branding image. The team created collateral for home buyers and sellers. They also designed business cards.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Ramsey, New Jersey
Lisa Cummings-Gallina
Real Estate Agent, United Real Estate (Red Carpet Home Sales)

Unique Marketing Services’ detailed work benefitted the business, meeting expectations. Their follow-up during the engagement was noteworthy. The hands-on approach supplemented their professional management style.

I’m a real estate agent with United Real Estate and a partner with Red Carper Sales within the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

We hired United Marketing Services for their branding expertise.

We were looking to have a united brand amongst all of our products.

They were referred to our agency.

Sandy (Owner & Director of Marketing, Unique Marketing Services) and her team developed our printed marketing materials for both buyers and sellers. She also designed business cards.

We worked directly with Sandy.

We’re confident in the materials Unique Marketing Services delivered for our business. The materials educate the client and lead them on their home buying or selling journey. We’re satisfied with their work.

Their team was wonderful at following up.

Sandy was hands-on. She was with our business every step of the way.

We’re extremely happy with the services their team provided.

Branding, Site Revamping, and Online Marketing

“The team always sent us updates and answers punctually.”

Aug. 2018 - Sept. 2018

Tasked with refreshing an out-of-date website that failed to perform up to par, Unique Marketing Services spearheaded a full-fledged redesign. They contributed branding services and expanded digital presence.

Farmingdale, NY
Jeffrey Merritt
Office Manager (PT), The Bimmer Shop LLC

Unique Marketing Services produced deliverables that comprehensively fulfilled the entire scope of requirements up to the letter.  Innovative, poised, and well versed in their field, the team provided an end-to-end solution. Prompt communication was a particularly notable area of proficiency.

The Bimmer Shop LLC is an auto dealer and repair shop licensed in New York. I am the office manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

Our website was outdated and was not performing up to standard.

The goals of our engagement were to reach a broader audience and brand our company effectively.

I contacted Sandy (Owner and Director of Marketing, Unique Marketing Services) by phone. She was tremendously professional, creative, and knowledgeable. The project proposal they sent us was well within our budget.

The scope of Unique Marketing Services’ efforts ranged from redesigning our website and building our branding and online presence.

I worked closely with upper management during the process one-on-one.

The new website Unique Marketing Services delivered is not only functional, but also meets all of our initial objectives.

Unique Marketing Services maintained an open line of communication at all times.

What impressed me the most about the process was that I never had to leave a plethora of messages or emails while I waited for a response. The team always sent us updates and answers punctually.

No, there are none.

A job well done. Highly recommend.

Ad Design Services for Direct Mail Firm

"They’re always professional in their approach, even when we demand more perfection than is necessary."

Oct. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Unique Marketing Services designed and iterated a point-of-purchase ad for a restaurant, with the primary new feature being a coupon for future purchases.

West Chester, PA
Paul Baker
President, P.M.B. Productions, Inc.

Coupon redemption rates have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Unique Marketing Services accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table. Their executives demonstrate a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs.

I’m the president of a direct-mail advertising and marketing firm that services the small-business retail realm. We offer marketing consulting, full ad design, print, and fulfillment services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

We outsource our ad design work to Unique Marketing Services.

We wanted to create a dynamic, attention-grabbing ad for one of our restaurant clients.

I've been working with Unique Marketing Solutions for several years, and their work has always been top-notch. I submitted this project to them based on their track record of providing positive results to my firm and our clients.

Unique Marketing Services designed a point-of-purchase ad for one of our restaurant clients to promote new menu items. The ad contained redeemable coupon offers for future purchases.

I work directly with Sandy (owner & marketing director, Unique Marketing Services).

The client was thrilled with the look of their ad. Just yesterday they commented on how well the ad was working for their restaurant as reflected in the redemption rate of the coupons.

Sandy is very accessible and responds to requests promptly. When changes were needed to accommodate some tough-to-fit copy, she found the solution to make sure the ad is successful.

Unique Marketing Services works with us and our ideas. They’re always professional in their approach, even when we demand more perfection than is necessary. They share our desire to provide our clients with the highest quality design work and ad fulfillment available.

Some of the detail we require on our advertisements can frustrate even the most patient of designers. While we would like Unique Marketing Services to get everything right on the first proof, we understand it sometimes takes two or more proofs to make everything fit nicely. With that being said, there’s no suggest we can make that would result in a better outcome.

Overall Score They exceed our expectations with every project.
    They fit us in to their busy schedule, and made sure we met our deadline.
    Their fees are reasonable and fit within our budget.
    Their finished product is always spot on.
    I'd gladly refer them to anyone in need of expert ad design and fulfillment.

Marketing for Tennis Academy

“The quality of each service they provide is exceptional.”

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2019

Unique Marketing Services provided website design and development, and then both online and material marketing services. They established a Facebook and Instagram presence, and around 15 hard-copy materials.

Red Bank, NJ
Director of Tennis, IA Tennis Academy

The team was professional, skilled, and particularly excelled at creative marketing throughout the project. The marketing materials are still in use and have allowed the company to expand their services, while the workflow was smooth and easy at all times.

I’m the founder and director of IA Tennis Academy. We specialize in the development of high-performance tennis juniors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

We were looking to share our story in the Tri-state area in order to grow our business. We needed help to build the company from the ground up.

To create a recognizable brand along with all the supporting materials we needed: social media, a website, and hard-copy marketing materials.

They were referred to us by a client who had done business with them before.

They began with developing the website. After seeing how beautiful it was, we decided to put them in charge of all of our marketing. Since then, they’ve developed Facebook and Instagram profiles for us, as well as around 15 different printed materials that we use on a daily basis.

We mostly communicated with Sandy (Owner and Director of Marketing, Unique Marketing Services).

We couldn't be happier with their work, their professionalism, or their responsiveness, which are all this excellent. The quality of each service they provide is exceptional, especially the creative marketing. If your goal is to develop or expand your company and its products or services, we highly recommend that you hire Unique Marketing Services.

The workflow is exceptional—emails, texts, and phone calls were always answered immediately.

It would be impossible to point out just one thing. We hired Unique Marketing Services to be our one-stop shop and we got exactly that.

The only area that comes to mind is the maintenance of the backend of the website.

Web Design for Protein Snacks Company

“They were professional and detail-oriented. I also appreciate their tendency to under promise and over deliver.”

Unique Marketing Services designed a website with a user-friendly interface with contact information and capabilities for a protein snack vendor. They also created business cards and menus.

Hawthorne, New Jersey
GG Ahad
Founder, GG’s Clean Treats

Unique Marketing Services completed the project ahead of schedule, quickly generating incoming revenue to invest in scaling the business. The team was communicative and organized, adjusting their workflow to accommodate requests.

I am the founder of GG’s Clean Treats. I bake high protein cakes, muffins and cups without the use of oils or sugars.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

I needed a vendor to design my website and provide ongoing maintenance.

I wanted an accessible and informative website to educate customers, as well as an easy purchasing and ordering process.

A friend of mine in the contracting field had worked with them previously and recommended their services.

They designed a user-friendly online store to sell my products and implemented a contact feature. Additionally, they created my business cards and menus.

I worked with a team of six, and the owner was my main point of contact. I dealt with a different staff member to design the menus.

With the new online store, I’ve been able to scale up my business. I do all the baking myself, and with the help of Unique Marketing Services, I was able to invest in a commercial kitchen to complete orders quicker.

I’m impressed with their project management and communication skills. We were always in contact, which kept us moving forward. We ended up completing the project before our estimated deadline. Because of that, my sales revenue increased sooner, and I could move to a larger kitchen.

I can’t think of anything right now. I’m still working with them on other projects, and I trust that they’re making the best choices for my business.

Overall Score I’m excited to continue working with them.
    The owner is responsive and accommodating.
    The price is extremely reasonable compared to their competitors.
    I’m very pleased with the website and so are my customers.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Website Development for AR Recovery Law Firm

"They made everything easy from beginning to end."

Jan. - June 2018

Unique Marketing Services did full-stack development of a website. They designed the site layout and added pictures.

Paramus, New Jersey
Associate, Joseph M. Ariyan, Esq., LLC

Unique Marketing Services successfully launched the finished website. Expect an efficient workflow with a responsive partner who can deliver on schedule.

We are a law firm that concentrates in the recovery of health care provider accounts receivable against insurance carriers. I am an associate attorney.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

We needed web development.

We wanted to have a professional website.

They were recommended by some of our colleagues.

They did full-stack web development, including layout and pictures.

I worked directly with Sandy (Owner and Director of Marketing, Unique Marketing Services). She handled everything from beginning to end.

They successfully built and launched our website. Sandy worked quickly and efficiently.

The workflow between our teams was seamless. Sandy handled all matters and quickly applied any changes without delay.

They made everything easy from beginning to end.

No, I have no complaints.

They delivered an excellent quality site.
    I would refer them to a friend.

WordPress Dev for Emerging Consulting Firm

"I most appreciated their ability to stay on top of the project and give me regular updates."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Unique Marketing Services developed a WordPress website, complete with subpages of additional content, for an emerging consulting company.

Wayne, New Jersey
Kenneth Lang
Owner, KML Consultants

The completed website has received promising traffic figures and several compliments citing its design. The Unique Marketing Services team proved to be organized and communicative, making for a successful engagement.

I am the owner of a new consulting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Unique Marketing Services?

I hired Unique Marketing Services to build the website for my company.

I hoped to have a functional website for my emerging business by the end of 2018 and have the ability to grow the website as needed.

A business contact recommended them.

Following several brainstorming sessions, Unique Marketing Services had a grasp of my vision for the website. They developed a WordPress site with several ancillary pages to display my content.

I worked directly with the company's owner, but I am unsure if other members were on her team.

I receive compliments about the website’s design, and the site experiences a healthy amount of traffic.

The workflow was extremely effective, made easier by my familiarity with WordPress.

There are no areas for improvement.

Overall Score They did not underperform in any way.
    They were very accommodating of my schedule.
    They come at an affordable rate.
    I am satisfied with all of their work.
    I am very likely to recommend them.