A Brand Growth Agency

Underdog creates growth through insight, strategy, innovation, branding, and design that delivers.

We are a creative and characterful resource for hungry and brave clients who believe their brands and businesses deserve to be bigger.

We believe in working smarter and thinking differently. And we love results.

Are you hungry for growth and ready to act?

Drop us a line today [email protected]

2019
  • oakdene studio
    Leeds YO83UB

Molson Coors, Hellmann's, Visa.
MAPIO Image

MAPIO

Brand identity for new financial firm

Huddl. Image

Huddl.

Working in close partnership with project management firm Transolution an established business of ten years, Underdog undertook a robust strategic and creative process to re-name and launch the brand identity. This fresh name, look and positioning reflects their expertise and values, and will act as the platform from which to build future brand growth. We look forward to building their online presence over the next 6 months

together.

Photography for Marketing Agency's New Website

"We are absolutely delighted with the photography that we've had back—it's looking great on the site. "

Oct. 2019

Underdog provided photography for a marketing company's new website. The photos were used to refine branding and identity. They took headshots and team shots of the company.

Abi Liddle
Chief Operations Officer, Modo25

Underdog's photography was well-received. The photos match the site's style. Communicative and invested, their team produced high-quality work. They made the process very easy and smooth.

I'm COO at Modo25, a digital marketing agency that plans to turn the world of digital marketing inside out.

For what projects/services did your company hire Underdog?

We are a start up and we needed photography for our new website that conveyed our values and how we wanted to portray ourselves.

We have worked hard on our branding and identity and we wanted the photography to work with it, both headshots and general team shots.

Our CEO had already worked with Underdog, but I hadn't. I reviewed their work on their website and loved their portfolio. The range of different styles gave me confidence. We then liaised about the brief and they understood exactly what we wanted - it was a really easy process.

We had a series of shots that we needed for the website and we worked through them - head shots, team shots and more general shots of the work space.

Emily and Nigel were there and were great to work with. They made a nerve-wracking process very easy and informal and really got the best out of the team.

We are absolutely delighted with the photography that we've had back - it's looking great on the site. We'll be continuing to add to this over time as we grow and change.

Excellent - really effective communication before, during and after the shoot.

They really bought into what we were doing and, in a short amount of time, got to know us and brought out the best in all the subjects.

Super happy with it - and I'm sure we'll get more and more out of it as we continue to work together.

Rebranding for Project Management Company

"Underdog nailed it. They listened to me and very quickly understood how I want my business to grow."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Based on client values, Underdog developed a rebranding concept for a project management consultancy that included renaming and expanding their online presence.

Jonathan Abbott
Director, Huddl Programme Delivery

Overall, the project went well and Underdog delivered a quality product. They were easy to collaborate with because they paid attention to company goals and were flexible teammates.

I am the Managing Director of a small boutique Project and Programme Management consultancy that specialises in delivering IT enabled Business Change Programmes, predominantly within financial services, telecoms and government sectors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Underdog?

The company had been running for 12 years without an online or 'public' presence. As Managing Director I wanted to expand the company and to do this wanted a name that would attract new clients as well as talent. The existing company name was no longer fit for purpose and so Underdog were engaged to help come up with a new name / brand.

The immediate goal was to get the name / brand in place. Underdog were really supportive of an incremental and organic way of working which suited me due to time pressures.The end game is a full web presence for which we have some really exciting plans.

I selected Underdog via a recommendation and had seen its work on line.

Re-brand from scratch. I did not have any name in mind so went through the whole 'discovery' stage. End game was to agree a brand together with values that could be buillt upon incrementally. The next stage is to expand the online presence of Huddl.

Myself and the Underdog team

What can I say? Underdog nailed it. They listened to me and very quickly understood how I want my business to grow.

The whole process from the initial meeting was flawless, Underdog were supportive through the whole process and what I really liked was the gentle challenge they gave me to really get me thinking about the brand, its values and what it stood for.

I am looking forward to the next phase of our collaboration since they've already provided us with some great ideas. I would not hesitate to recommend

Overall Score An outstanding experience and final product. Looking forward to the next chapter. Highly recommended
    Really flexible, not pushy, really collaborative and therefore easy to do business with!
    Excellent
    High quality outputs were provided at every stage from early drafts to final product
    Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Underdog...not only was my experience and the end result excellent, it was also fun.

Mission, Values & Strategy Definition for Consumer Products Beverage Company

"They brought a wealth of experience and contributed ideas and stimuli."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Underdog used digital collaboration tools to guide an international brainstorming session with the aim of cultivating a shared vision. Services included the creation of a presentation and training guide.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Denver, Colorado
Katie Kamp
Sr. Manager Global R&D Capabilities, Molson Coors

The parties aligned on a shared mission, values, and strategy. The presentation will serve as the foundation for strategy implementation, and it’s also an onboarding tool. Stakeholders could count on Underdog to reply to inquiries quickly. They were a responsible, adaptable team.

I am the Senior Manager of R&D Gloval Capabilities at a Global Brewery (Molson Coors)

For what projects/services did your company hire Underdog?

Underdog guided us with cutting edge virtual tools through a virtual brainstorming session that spanned 3 countries and 5 cities around the world. It then continued to support us from conception to completion of strategy.

Define and align on the shared mission, values, and strategy. This spanned 5 regions with multiple leads and teams involved.

Recommended by a former client and sponsor of this work

We kicked off with the virtual brainstorm session which was a huge success. We then met weekly for several months to build the vision and strategy. It was a long journey but the third party guidance and support was key...without it would have taken much longer!

I was the project manager and team was composed of 2 sponsors and 5 leads across 3 countries and 4 business units.

Beautiful final presentation that can and will be shared with pride. The presentation serves as an exhibit of our work but also as a training guide and onboarding tool. It is also the reference for the team that will now work to execute the strategy.

Fantastic- prompt replies and flexibility

Accountable, reliable, flexible. They brought a wealth of experience and contributed ideas and stimuli.

No- very pleased, will use this company again.