Outstaff company

We offer remote staff for most computer-based jobs. That means we hire a precisely skilled employee per your requirements.

Core Services:

• IT outsaffing and recruiting;
  • Data Entry services; and
  • Customer support services.

Reasons to work with us:

• we are looking for candidates that suit your specific needs;
  • we introduce you only candidates that passed our in-house interview;
  • we offer the cheapest monthly fee without any advance payments;
  • we organize the documentation with candidates in a way that fully; and
  • corresponds to our terms of cooperation with you.

About Ukrany:

• founded in 2017;
  • located in Lviv, Ukraine;
  • more than 10 clients around the globe; and
  • GDPR compliant.

Lviv, Ukraine

Friend Factory, Gikken, Dealers Limited, Team Liquid

Dev Recruitment & Outsourcing for Tech Startup

"I like their transparency; everything is very straightforward and nothing is hidden."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Ukrany provides recruitment services for a tech startup looking for developers and 3D artists. They handle the recruitment process, setting up interviews, and then manage payroll and contract needs.

Stockholm, Sweden
CPO, Tech Startup

The services from Ukrany have satisfied the client, leading the business to have put together a solid team. Their clear, open approach makes them a trustworthy, capable partner that keeps the engagement flowing. Though they could continue growing, their skill and dedication are promising assets.

I am the CPO of a tech startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ukrany?

We needed help finding developers and 3D artists.

They found developers and artists for us. We were specifically looking for Unity developers. They find specific candidates for us and set up the recruitment process with interviews and scheduling. They help us out with the contract and from that point on, they provide payroll services to pay the developers once we have a signed agreement.

In total, I believe we have worked with 9–10 people. I’ve been interfacing with two people who have been running the show.

How did you come to work with Ukrany?

They messaged one of my colleagues on LinkedIn a long time ago before Ukrany was even started. I eventually met up with Oleh (CEO) when he founded his company and we stayed in touch.

I believe we started our engagement around October 2018, and we are still working with them.

Their services have been good. We’re happy with the team they’ve put together.

How did Ukrany perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use Slack, Telegram, and email. The team integrates with our Slack channel, as well.

I like their transparency; everything is very straightforward and nothing is hidden. I get the service and there are no loopholes or backdoors.

No. They could always be bigger and have a larger network of potential candidates so recruiting would go faster, but that is really hard to demand from a start-up because they have to grow.

Partake in the recruiting process. That isn’t related to Oleh, it is just the nature of the people you are working with to really spend time with the developers and artists you hire. That goes across all the people you want to hire for your team.

There have been no issues.
    I have recommended them already.