Web And Mobile App Development Company

UiSort Technologies is a leading Web and Mobile Application Development Company. We are a team pool who are dedicated to serve the customers and have been functioning in the IT industry since 2014. UiSort specialized software services in the fields of custom web development, offshore product development and mobile apps development.

UiSort Technologies focused vision in the design and development of frame work, backed by the wide range of domain experience including Banking and Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Products, Travel, Transportation & Hospitality with Business Intelligence tools and technologies from various vendors.

Building long-term relationships with our clients is Axmor’s number one priority. Seventy percent of our customers return to us with new projects because they enjoy the quality of the software we create and the level of professionalism our employees bring to the table.

UiSort Technologies accepted IT solution provider and currently at the forefront of offshore software development to serve the people across the world. We spread our wings in the business of website design and development and undertake all types of website development projects which includes CMS, Shopping carts, commercial websites, e-commerce websites, social networking sites, blogs website, corporate websites, personal websites and the list goes on. We do custom website design and development.

UiSort Technologies has a wonderful collection of products like FoodTro , MatriMic, ClassiMic, gajCart, Bakord, GraDeals, HostLeafy. All the products has good receipt in the market because of its uniqueness

Trichy, India
  • 125-C, Palakarai Main Road
    Trichy 620001
  • India

Technology Consultant, E commerce Service provider, Travel agency, Property providers

Child to Champ - Android Mobile App

* Find Athletic & Swimming events
* Give Entry
* Event Results
* Top 20 ranked players
* Helpful coaching videos

Why India need to win more Medals at Olympics?

Superpower countries take more pride on leading the Olympic medal table. With
the dream to become a future Superpower and as a country with huge
population and most youngsters, India definitely

needs to perform well at
Olympics.

If India needs to win more medals at Olympics, we need to concentrate more on
sports offering more medals such as Athletics (47), Swimming (34),
Gymnastics (18) and Cycling (18).

How does Child to Champ help kids to achieve their dreams?

Child to Champ conducts 272 events (136 Athletic + 136 Swimming) in 2
genders and 4 age categories (10-, 13-, 16-, 16+) in each districts every month.
By ensuring 3 prize moneys in each 272 events and monthly competitions, we
want to encourage kids to put more hard work into their dreams of winning
medals for the country.

E commerce Application

E commerce Complete Application

Hotel Voucher Coupon Offers

Hotel Voucher Coupon Offers

Cariclick

Wordpress website which has plugnpay payment gateway. cariclick.com

Droptaxi24x7 Services

We, Droptaxi24x7 started and planned the drop taxi services for easier and affordable. Over the decade, We lead the pioneer of customers expectations and have been confidently making to change the dynamics of the outstations taxi service market in Tamil Nadu. We proud to be a success and growing outstation cabs rental network in Tamil Nadu and providing the best in car rental services as excluded.

We

Droptaxi24x7, are splendidly the largest outstations cab rentals service provider for chennai to trichy, chennai to vellore, chennai to tirupati etc in Tamil Nadu. Which includes the taxi rental services for oneway, roundtrip in more Tamil Nadu, cities including Chennai, Bangalore, Madurai, Selam, Trichy, Coimbatore, Erode, Neyveli and more since 2016. We are let our customers choose from a huge fleet of outstation cabs which comparies of numerous car-models like Swift-Dzire, Toyota-Etios, Toyota-Innova and many more at undoubted the cheapest rates in the market

Homes Stay Booking South India - STAYOO.IN

Your exciting travels start with STAYOO. Book budget hotels in over 230 cities, each available with standardized AC Rooms, Breakfast, LED TV, Wi-Fi and Hygienic Washrooms. Enjoy a pleasant day wherever you go with STAYOO

Bus Tickets - U&V

This is project focus on booking bus tickets around india with multiple available rout based buses with different cheap prices will be listed using the API. This system will allow coupon code system and also provide best platform to get desired travels with safety.

Design & Dev for Property Rental Platform

"They responded immediately and always asked questions about my points on our scope of work."

May - Aug. 2019

UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd designed and developed a platform where users can rent properties to stay at while traveling. They assigned a UX/UI designer, a PHP developer, and a tester.

Chennai, India
Suresh Kumar
CEO, STAYOO

The solution is live and helps customers find places to stay at during their vacation. UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd provided ample customer support, making changes and resolving any technical issues immediately.

I am the CEO of the stayoo.in platform. This focuses on list of rental based properties around the india or world, customer can search and book the rental stay for their trip or vacation holidays.

For what projects/services did your company hire UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Hired UiSort technologies for our stayoo project. They observed all my requirements keenly and deleivered the scope and full of new ideas implemented on the project by the Project Manager. They have not compromised the qualitiy of work thats what i observed.

There are many companies does the same job what i am doing in my business but i want to boost and lift my business using some new one so that think found uisort technologies and let them complete the project online based booking system.

On search by google

First the analyze my project well and they explained me how the system will work on the market. I got impressed with their communication and i impressed with design point on this project. They complete any changes or issue on time and the responded immediately.

In my project four person worked:

1. PHP developer
  2. UI/UX Designer
  3. TESTING ANALYST
  4. PROJECT MANAGER.

The project manager role the all person and the each person delivered his stuff well-formed on their behalf the project to be completed.

This project impact my business level lift up more now what i were on the business level before this project and this project helped me a lot my customers to search and what they needs on their mind over the listings for trips at time of holiday moods. So it increases my customers as well as sales .

They planned first kick off meeting before starting the project and they had call discussion with me along with developer , designer, testing person, Project manager also. They are all kindness on session of conduct. That time got clarifying all scope of work points over the entire project.

no idea so far am ok with them

Overall Score Goog job
    Good
    Excellent Job
    Excellent Job
    yes i will referer my friends

Bus Ticket Booking System for Marketing Services Co

"...the developer could understand the points that I was saying, which really impressed me."

May - Aug. 2019

UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd developed a bus ticketing platform that allows users to select a destination, purchase bus tickets, and choose their seats. The software uses internally provided middleware.

Aadhil S
CEO, UandV

The platform's investors were pleased by the new system and are now testing the features for themselves. UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd's team was adept at communicating with internal stakeholders, from their developers to their project managers.

CEO and founder of U&V, This is biggest and collective of all types of industries with edge of MLM system. This system will give to users to credits and payout in all features implemented in U&V.

For what projects/services did your company hire UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd?

U&V has many more features and many industries based modules but we hired for bus tickets booking using online with API. The services provided by the uisort well and impressed me also.

I planned to do this earlier but now i found uisort team they completed now and supported me a lot during the project development

Referred by my friend

This bus services pull out the list of buses from API and list out to users user can book the seat based on availability and checkout using some voucher based on U&V middle-ware features. The analyzed the entire project and give me many clarifications while development

The team persons are four to five but i communicated with two person who is taking care of development on my project along with project manager. The project manager clarify all my doubts and support with developing easier and fast delivery.

U&V is collective of agency, the investors need to check out the bus features provided at U&V platform. they also impressed with the work of online bus booking system.

They arranged the Skype call or whatspp call for discussion if any clarification they will reach out me else they use email address for communication system.

The developer can communicate with the client along with the project manager so that the developer could understand the points that I was saying, which really impressed me and they demonstrates all the update as per milestones.

No idea

WordPress Plug-In for Development Company

"UiSort Technologies exhibits excellent customer service."

Feb. 2015 - May 2017

UiSort Technologies created a WordPress payment processing plug-in. It was built using PlugnPay’s API and CardinalCommerce’s 3D secure technology. The services’ use is expanding through local banks.

Jamaica
Lead Developer and CEO, Development Company

The monetary plug-in has seen success with clients and the solution’s use is growing amongst various vendors. UiSort Technologies’ professional team had an exceptional work ethic and produced an efficient, time-saving product.

I’m the CEO and lead developer of a development company.

For what projects/services did your company hired UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We hired UiSort Technologies to develop a WordPress plug-in. The plug-in would allow users to accept credit card payments online to make the process easier.

Two major banks have made it difficult for similar services to perform. Our goal was to simplify the banking process for local companies. Initially, we developed a money transferring platform for companies to connect to their websites, but an issue retrieving funds arose. Our solution with UiSort Technologies eased the process entirely throughout the Caribbean.

I worked with one of their team members on a previous project. We remained in contact, and I consulted them when the plug-in project came along.

UiSort Technologies built a WordPress plug-in using PlugnPay’s API and CardinalCommerce’s 3D Secure technology. Banks received reseller accounts, and companies hired developers to have the platform installed.

I was the project manager, and one of my team members handled the UX/UI design. They provided a PHP and JavaScript developer.

Recently, one of my clients had to direct their customers to use the payment plug-in because his phone lines were down and none of the card machines worked. I’m still negotiating with some of the local banks to implement the solution.

I acted as the leading resource between all parties involved. Any issues with communication and workflow were on the banks’ end.

UiSort Technologies exhibits excellent customer service. Their standard of work is excellent as well. They are a professional team that works hard to meet their milestones.

They should recruit more developers to handle heavy workloads.

Overall Score They are very easy to work with.
    They get back to you in a timely manner.
    Cost was reasonable.
    Their team is professional and provides great customer service.
    I'd referred them.

Android Mobile App Dev for Sports Nonprofit

“UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd both understood our needs and fulfilled them.”

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd designed and developed a mobile app for the Android platform. It facilitates communication between a nonprofit and its base. Users can apply for tournaments and view live results.

Thanjavur, India
Praveen
Co-founder, Child to Champ

UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd maintained a seamless workflow throughout the project. They assigned a dedicated point of contact who answered any questions that arose. The team’s flexibility and rapid responses to communications made for a strong partnership.

I am a co-founder of a non-profit organization.

For what projects/services did your company hire UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We hired UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd to build us a mobile app for Android.

By developing an app with useful features, we hoped to make communication with our customers easier than it had been before.

I found UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd through a Google search. We hired them based on their ratings online.

Our nonprofit conducts sports tournaments in many different cities. Anyone who wants to participate can enter online through our system. The app also shows the results of these competitions instantly.

We had a dedicated resource for the project who we could call whenever we needed. He responded to our email and calls immediately and helped our project progress smoothly.

We just launched the app, so we don't have any concrete outcomes that demonstrate success yet. We have yet to conduct tournaments some in cities. Once we do, we can assess the success level we’ve achieved.

The workflow between our two teams was quite good.

I was most impressed by UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd’s flexibility. Some companies demand that we only speak in the context of the project. They never try to see their client’s point of view. UiSort Technologies Pvt Ltd both understood our needs and fulfilled them. They took our perspective into account.

They could have done the UI/UX slightly better.