AWARD-WINNING DESIGN AND WEB DEVELOPMENT STUDIO.

We are UIG, award-winning design and web development studio.
Our team designs UI for mobile and web applications. We develop beautiful & cutting edge web apps & websites.

We've made 52 unique projects and achieve 20+ awards and nominations.

The scope of our expertise

From the first idea and the first sketch to back-end development and long-term support, we'll be involved in your project right from the start. And that means we're going to see you through to success. We know that only results matter, that's why we need to know without a doubt that the final touch is the right one. Success requires the cooperation of many. That's why we are open to multiple team projects. We can work with your team, become part of it, or cooperate seamlessly with your vendors. We'll adapt to their workflow, processes, and tools, or we can provide our own. To ensure that we deliver the quality we promise, we only offer services that fall within our scope of expertise. Nothing less, sometimes more. See the list below. You can grab one. Or all.

Prototyping

Studio Pigeon
Sovic Studios
Budget Hotel on Budget

Backend Dev Assistance for Full-Service Agency

"UIG Studio is a phenomenal partner."

July - Sept. 2017

UIG Studio took charge of backend development on a third-party capacity, working with the in-house team and end client to deliver a completely customized WordPress website full with product listings and more.

Fort Worth, Texas
Corey Jones
Principal & Creative Director, Sovic Designs

The speedy delivery of the work, despite being quite a large endeavor, makes UIG Studio the perfect asset for taking on projects of larger scale. Their straightforward communication, fair prices, and expertise are a few of their several strengths.

Sovic Designs is a full-service creative and marketing agency where I serve as principal and creative director.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed backend development for a client website.

Our objective was to design and develop a fully-customized WordPress website, showcasing a variety of products and case studies for each.

We found them through an online search.

UIG Studio effectively gave us options and worked with us in meeting our client’s goals. The project entailed getting the home and sub-page designs done, and the sitemap approved. Upon approval, they coded all the functions and adjusted to the client's curveballs along the way.

They assigned a lead developer and a project manager.

The project was completed quickly and much to the satisfaction of our client. This was a big website, so the successful delivery of this project gave us confidence in our capabilities to go after larger clients and take on bigger projects.

Project management was set up through clear email communication, which worked well for us.

Their speed and capabilities stand out.

On our end, working in different time zones can be a good and bad thing. Communication has to be very clear in order to make the most of the time differences. Perhaps they could capitalize more on that.

Overall Score UIG Studio is a phenomenal partner.
    The schedule was clear and they kept their deadlines.
    Their price was reasonable.
    UIG Studio’s service is impressive.
    I already have recommended them.

Web Design and Development for FOX Media

“Their minimalist design style caught our attention immediately.”

Jan. 2016 - Feb. 2016

UIG Studio designed, developed, and implemented a new website for a major media brand. They executed the project end-to-end including content management, media, and examples of projects and sales.

Poland
Sebastian Huber
Head of Digital, CEE, FOX Networks Group

UIG Studio delivered a striking, attractive website that balances rich visual content with useful information. The platform showcases high-profile projects effectively. Sales colleagues have given it positive feedback. The team was adaptive, attentive, and detail-oriented.

News Corp is the owner of respected media brands like National Geographic and FOX. I lead digital developments in Central and Eastern Europe for the FOX Networks Group international business subsidiary.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We hired UIG Studio to develop a website for the newly created FOX Media House sales unit.

Our goal was to create a media-rich yet simple website that mixed stunning content with sales examples.

We were familiar with UIG Studio from other projects on the market. Their minimalist design style caught our attention immediately. I presented them to my colleagues as an option to hire. From the beginning, we knew they could achieve exactly what we were after.

UIG Studio handled the full scope of our project. The team executed on everything from design and development to content management.

We worked with four resources from UIG Group’s side.

Our sales colleagues were thrilled to receive the excellent service they deserved. The website serves as an impactful way to present past sales projects by National Geographic Channel and FOX channel. Both of these brands stand for the highest quality and values, and our new platform shows nothing less.

UIG Group maintained fluid communication. They had a very flexible staff that was always willing to listen. We used InVision the entire time.

I most appreciated UIG Group’s ability to listen to our requests and identify small but impactful components. They were detailed-oriented from the pitch to the final fixes.

I didn’t notice anything they could improve during our project.

App Dev for Pharmaceutical Consultancy

"They were highly engaged and passionate about delivering the product."

June 2017 - Ongoing

UIG Studio developed a desktop application to improve the organization of a complicated database. They built features to simplify the navigation process and improve previews of large files.

Krakow
Senior Consultant, Pharmaceutical Consultancy

The app has been positively received in its limited release and meets all original standards. The UIG Studio team was committed and interested in the overall goals of the project, inspiring trust during the collaboration.

I’m a senior consultant at an international consulting company. We work with the pharmaceutical industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed to develop an app that allows for easy access to a complex database.

We wanted to give users the ability to view different levels of data and navigate through all assets more efficiently. The app should make the process simpler for users to preview and filter information to use them in relevant presentations, etc.

I’d worked with a partner of UIG Studio before, so we selected them for the project.

They developed our desktop app that covers our complex database. The app allows for data filtration and data previews. The UIG Studio team built in functionalities that preview short summaries of large PDF and PPT files.

The UIG Studio team provided four people. We had a dedicated project manager, a graphic designer, and two programmers working on the design and development.

We’ve only done a limited release of the app, but our users have given us positive feedback. They completed the app in line with my expectations.

Their team used Asana to manage our communication throughout the project, which was great.

They were highly engaged and passionate about delivering the product.

Though there is always room for improvement, I can’t think of anything for them to strengthen.

POS Development for Blockchain Development Firm

"They artfully capture their client's vision and communicate it to the intended audience."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

UIG Studio designed a POS system, including a website, logo, and brand identity, with an overarching visual identity color scheme. They were also responsible for the solution's interface.

Detroit, Michigan
CTO, Blockchain Firm

All types of users appreciate the solution’s intuitive, easy-to-use interface, which speaks to the effectiveness of UIG Studio’s customer-focused approach. Their flawless collaboration and idea management, from conception to realization, resulted in partnerships with prominent industry bodies.

I’m the CTO of a technology firm that specializes in app development, blockchain development, and AR.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed help envisioning a POS platform which included designing, refining and finalizing a large number of pages and concepts.

We wanted a POS system that was easy to understand and visually appealing. It also had to stand out from our competitors’ products with regards to both its look and functionality.

My team and I searched through LinkedIn and Google for professional design firms skilled in UI/UX design that we believed would exceed our expectations.

Once initial communication was established, we had several voice and video calls to relay all available information and structure the direction of the project. From there, UIG iterated various styles and concepts that were presented, critiqued, and refined over several months. They then established the project’s colors and a brand identity before developing a logo and a website, which ensured a coherent look across the board.

We worked with a project manager and a lead designer, as well as an additional designer for support. We also met with other members of the UIG community to gather feedback or further assistance.

Employees and store owners like the simplicity and accessibility of the system’s interface. The POS is currently being released to the public and has already been approved by the US’s largest tracking integrator, meaning it can operate legally in all markets.

The cooperation was flawless. UIG handled tasks on time and met deadlines constantly thanks to their smooth production pipeline.

Their ability to immediately ground a concept to reality is outstanding. They artfully capture their client's vision and communicate it to the intended audience.

UIG has developed a highly effective workflow with little to no room for improvement.

Overall Score They're an extremely professional graphic design firm whose work radiates quality.
    We had regularly scheduled meetings and no gaps in communication.
    They charged quite a competitive price for the quality of the work they delivered.
    They do clean, vibrant work, and deliver sharp, easily scalable assets.
    They're now our first choice among design studios.

UI/UX Designs for Mobile & Web App for Software Company

"They always went out of their way to meet my needs and never compromised on quality."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Following an initial consultation to understand the project goals, UIG Studio developed the designs and wireframes for a mobile application. They're currently working on a web development project.

Malaysia
Founder, Software Company

UIG Studio provided solid designs that continuously improved over the course of the project. Their professionalism and strong communication ensured a thorough, attentive process. They exceeded expectations despite a lower price.

I'm the CEO of an enterprise software development company that designs and develops mobile and web applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with UIG Studio?

I was looking for a designer to work on an app idea of mine.

So far, they've created designs for my mobile app that I plan on using for in the build phase. We first started with a consultation so they could get to know me better. They asked questions about my business and goals for the app. Once they understood my preferences, they drafted designs and wireframes. Then, they presented their work and for my approval. After I review the clickable version that they submitted, I'll notify them and we should be able to complete the project in a week or so.

I’m looking for ways to work with them on a long-term basis, so I've had them start on a web development project.

I work with four people including the CEO.

How did you come to work with UIG Studio?

I browsed Upwork and searched on Google. When I found UIG Studio, I called them. They were very friendly in handling my request. They gave me all of the relevant information I needed to help inform my decision. They presented ideas but weren’t pushy. I talked to a couple of other companies as well, but UIG Studio was the most receptive and helpful. Even though I was a small company, they helped me through the whole process.

So far, I’ve spent about $20,000.

We started working together in May 2018 and it’s an ongoing relationship.

The designs have significantly improved from the first wireframes to the current version.

How did UIG Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They always check back, and we have weekly meetings to touch base. We used Asana for project management. My main point of contact is responsive and takes care of my requests.

I most appreciate my assigned team. The CEO, for example, has played a significant role in making this an easy and smooth project. He's a nice guy who knows how to communicate and handle business.

They were also accommodating in terms of pricing. Even though they offered me a lower price, they always strive to do their best and exceed my requirements. They always went out of their way to meet my needs and never compromised on quality.

Overall, I'm quite happy. I’m busy, but they could have better communicated with me in the middle of the project. If we had a deadline, they wouldn’t reach out until the deadline. If they ensured more consistent communication, there would be fewer changes later in the process.

I would advise them to go ahead and contact UIG Studio. They are very professional, reliable, and know how to handle a project from start to finish. Because it was my first project, I was worried about how it would go. I’m not very tech savvy, so they could have easily led me the wrong way. Overall, they were helpful and patient as they guided me through the process.

So far, they've met all the deadlines that they promised me.
    They offered a good price.
    They were always very accommodating.
    It’s very likely that I'll recommend them.

UI Design for Website Refresh and Lead Generation

"After only few remote meetings, we were able move onto the individual phase of the project by ourselves."

Mar. - June 2017

UIG Studio created a design for a new website and determined its typography.

Finland
Kari Turunen
CEO, Valu Digital

Lead generation picked up after the new site was implemented. UIG was an easy partner to communicate with and instituted a collaborative, empowering process. Their goal-oriented approach and modern design style resulted in the timely delivery of a design that met all project requirements.

I’m the founder and CEO of Valu Digital, an online services and applications firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed someone to design a UI as part of our website renewal.

We wanted fresh, new ideas for our website design, and a user-friendly experience for mobile users. We were also looking for effective landing pages with carefully planned call to action (CTA) processes.

We decided to look outside our own team, and we found UIG Studio at the Awwwards website.

UIG Studio introduced fresh designs and typography, while our own team was in charge of the concept, content, and technical implementation on WordPress.

There were two people from UIG Studio on the project team.

The result was even better than we hoped for. The new site produces many more leads for our sales team than the old one did.

We had a good connection with the UIG team and it was quite easy to communicate our needs, concerning the design. After only few remote meetings, we were able move onto the individual phase of the project by ourselves.

UIG Studio makes things happen. Our cooperation was straightforward and the project flew smoothly to its goal on time.

We were happy to get fresh design ideas for our new website.

There were delays in the project.
    We got what were seeking.

Website Redesign for IT Firm

"[T]he work quality was top-notch and the whole project launched on time."

Apr. - Dec. 2017

UIG Studio built a website with a simple, modern feel. They contributed to both the design and the HTML and CSS development.

CTO, IT Firm

UIG Studio delivered exceptionally high-quality work before the deadline. The agency's thorough documentation and familiarity with a wide range of projects made them a dependable resource. They were always available to offer clear advice and make valuable suggestions.

We are developing a location intelligence platform based on BLE beacons. I am the CTO of a full-stack team of over 70 individuals in San Francisco, New York, and Krakow.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed a website redesign.

We wanted to simplify the messaging and refresh the overall look and feel.

They were recommended by a fellow entrepreneur. We considered three other agencies, but UIG's quality of work and customer service convinced us to choose them.

They helped design the website and were instrumental in creating HTML and CSS. The project began with a kickoff meeting, which helped us reach a mutual understanding of challenges and goals. The fast iteration pace allowed us to deliver feedback and see daily changes.

We had a dedicated project manager as our direct, permanent point of contact. Throughout the project, we've worked with between one and three designers and frontend engineers.

Thanks to UIG, the work quality was top-notch and the whole project launched on time.

Their project management was very solid. We communicated over email and collaborated using GitHub. At the end of every sprint, UIG presented a detailed report of accomplished tasks.

We were impressed by the quality of their craft, their experience working on a variety of projects, and their ability to proactively suggest improvements.

There is very little they could improve, although I wished they could work onsite.

Overall Score They provide a very high quality of work and solid project management; a great team to work with.
    Everything was delivered on time.
    They have fair and transparent pricing.
    They offer pixel-perfect design and high-quality HTML & CSS code.
    I am very likely to use and recommend UIG in the future.