Award-winning design and development studio

GOLD VERIFIED

We are UIG, award-winning design and development studio.Our team designs UI for mobile and web applications. We develop beautiful & cutting edge apps & websites.

We've made 52 unique projects and achieve 20+ awards and nominations.

The scope of our expertise

From the first idea and the first sketch to back-end development and long-term support, we'll be involved in your project right from the start. And that means we're going to see you through to success. We know that only results matter, that's why we need to know without a doubt that the final touch is the right one. Success requires the cooperation of many. That's why we are open to multiple team projects. We can work with your team, become part of it, or cooperate seamlessly with your vendors. We'll adapt to their workflow, processes, and tools, or we can provide our own. To ensure that we deliver the quality we promise, we only offer services that fall within our scope of expertise. Nothing less, sometimes more. See the list below. You can grab one. Or all.

Prototyping

• React native development
  • iOS development
  • Android development

Krakow, Poland

Saudi Aramco, FOX media, FOX Networks, ArcelorMittal, Accenture, Erlang Solutions, HolidayLettigns (TripAdvisor), Printbox, BrandCommerce, ThirdLove, CareSpotter, Studio Pigeon, Share, Sovic Studios, Budget Hotel on Budget

World of Possibilities iOS and Android React Native APP Image

World of Possibilities iOS and Android React Native APP

The purpose of the app is to bring the corporations and startups in one place where they will interact based on their business interests.

Industry: Business

Scope: UI DESIGN, UX DESIGN, WIREFRAMES, ANIMATION, ILLUSTRATION, REACT JS, REACT NATIVE, API, IOS, ANDROID

Available to download:

DetroitPay UI design Image

DetroitPay UI design

Key visual and UI design of the finance app for exchange, transfer and make payments with cryptocurrency.

Industry: Finance, Blockchain

Scope: UI DESIGN, UX DESIGN, WIREFRAMES, ILLUSTRATION, ANIMATION

Code Sync IT events e-commerce platform Image

Code Sync IT events e-commerce platform

E-commerce platform for organizing global IT conferences

Industry: E-commerce / IT

ComplyOnce order management platform Image

ComplyOnce order management platform

Order management web platform for the medical industry.

Scope: WEB DEVELOPMENT, UI DESIGN, UX DESIGN, WIREFRAMES, ANIMATION, PHP BACK-END DEVELOPMENT, TYPESCRIPT, REACT.JS

Panda Video Resizer Mobile APP Image

Panda Video Resizer Mobile APP

Panda Video Compressor is a comprehensive and easy app for reducing video size without losing too much quality.

Industry: Photo editing, Consumer tools

Scope: UI DESIGN, UX DESIGN, WIREFRAMES, ILLUSTRATION, ANIMATION

Activity.me - Online Search Engine Image

Activity.me - Online Search Engine

Activity.me is an online search engine which help active people find races and contests to take part in worldwide. An easy solution for those who have problems finding proper information in all-purpose search engines.

Budbasic - Cannabis POS APP Image

Budbasic - Cannabis POS APP

Budbasic is a modern, secure cannabis POS that allows owners to easily manage their business and increase their bottom line. It is available as an iPhone, iPad and Web APP.

Edu Portal - Multiplatform React Native APP for Education Image

Edu Portal - Multiplatform React Native APP for Education

“The Book of Codes” is a mystery book which gathers complete knowledge about our world. Unfortunately, the book got lost during school trip to King Abdulaziz Centre for World Culture - when someone opened the glass-case with the Book of Codes, wind blew all the pages away.You need to help two siblings on a mission to find and merge all lost codes into one book. To win the game, find all missing illustrated pages - visit 6

different worlds, play fantastic games and learn!This is how the new educational approach starts. We created experience that fulfills learning function through playing but at the same time is exciting and easy for children to engage.
Printbox - Advanced Editor Web APP Image

Printbox - Advanced Editor Web APP

Advanced Editor is Printbox\'s one of three distinct HTML5 web editors for \r\nvarious needs and total freedom in buying path definition. This Web APP for photo product business which give ability to sell photobooks, gifts, prints and more, with personal brand. Full screen editor giving the most creative freedom and functionality to users.

Printbox - Prints Editor Web APP Image

Printbox - Prints Editor Web APP

Prints Editor is Printbox's one of three distinct HTML5 web editors for various needs and total freedom in buying path definition. Custromer is able to manage hundreds of photos in a layout that is best suited for multiple prints and formats ordering. All related pictures are grouped together. It also gives ability to crop the pictures straight from the photo management panel.

Printbox - RWD of Web APP Editor Image

Printbox - RWD of Web APP Editor

Responsive design of Printbox's three distinct HTML5 web editors for various needs and total freedom in buying path definition. Those Web APPs for photo product business give ability to sell photobooks, gifts, prints and more, with personal brand.

VegeZone - E-commerce website Image

VegeZone - E-commerce website

The whole E-commerce website in VEGE style. Customers can find gifts and gadgets for vegan, vegetarian and animal lovers.

Printbox - Mobile APP for SaaS e-commerce platform Image

Printbox - Mobile APP for SaaS e-commerce platform

Printbox is a native mobile application to create photo products. This is simplified and more automated version of Printbox Web editor and is a part of a complete Printbox package for photo products. Users get to use the most important functionalities to create their personalized photo products on an easy-to-use mobile experience.

Key Features:

• Create and order photo products anytime, anywhere
  • Upload
smartphone photos to Printbox - quickly and easilySafe and
  • secure checkout
  • Reviews

UX Wireframe & Design for IT Company

"UIG Studio’s team really opened our eyes and helped us bring what was really only an idea, to the next level."

April - May 2020

UIG Studio led the development of the company's UX wireframe and design. The team conducted a workshop to understand and ensure that there will be a spectacular user experience for the client's product.

Pete Maropakis
    President, GBM Industries Ltd

UIG Studio communicated remotely and yet they were able to surpass the expectations of the client. The output was 10 times better than the original concept. The team also did not rely on the suggestions and ideas of the company. Instead, they pushed every limit to reach the highest goal.

I am the founder of GBM Industries inc. Our company creates companies in the mobile app, energy, and entertainment industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We had an innovative idea for a new social media concept. While our idea was fun, we needed to dig further to take our concept to an actual product to be developed.

I needed to visualize the user experience, with a slick design. My goal was to partner with UIG Studio to take our idea from concept to something to I would be proud to develop.

How did you select UIG Studio?

I found one of their designs on Behance, I was excited by what I saw, and reached out to their contacts. I selected UIG Studio for their values, creativity, and depth of understanding in the mobile app space

The details of my project are still confidential. I shared my initial thought process and agreed to be open-minded and allow UIG Studio the opportunity to take me through their workshop program to ensure we could create a product that would make for amazing user experience and hold true to our ideas.

I acted for my company, and UIG Studio added their team of marketing, designs, development, and social media experts during my multi-day workshop.

I didn’t know what I didn’t know. UIG Studio’s team really opened my eyes and helped me bring what was really only an idea, to the next level. Actually, the product we created together was 10x better than my original concept.

We completed the workshop, I have an excellent UX wireframe, a simple and elegant design, and a costing model that helps me realize the financial potential of our application.

I was so impressed with the collaborative approach, I learned where my ideas while good, had room for improvement. I was pleased to partner with UIG Studios because they were honest about what they thought were opportunities. They were not a “yes” company who just acted in only my ideas. The results were incredible and beyond my wildest dreams.

We operated remotely, which was necessary during the pandemic. I felt our priority for working as partners made for clean and crisp workflows. We were 8 hours apart in time zones and UIG Studios and I made compromises to ensure our efforts ran smoothly.

I was most impressed with their creativity and values. They help me make adjustments in my app to capture donations for worthy causes as well as ensure we help prevent any bullying that couldn’t find its way into my app. They are great forward thinkers. I loved their design and UX, they really nailed it.

Honestly, going through the workshop to create the UX was an amazing experience. I was nervous about the process and thought it could be time, man, and money wasted. I was very wrong, workshopping an app is a critical part of creating an app. I did not know this going in.

It would be great if UIG Studios could really demonstrate the value of the workshop, simply. I think more and more companies developing apps would sign up faster if it could be explained quickly and the value recognized.

Overall Score While I’m done this first phase, I’m missing the work experience. I’d love to work there!
      Great, flexible and available
      I got excellent value for the money. They were defiantly worth more than single designers. Many people worked for days on my Project!I
      I love the UX and UI, I’ve got something to raise money with
      I will work with them, and I’ll be recommending to anyone who needs to “shore up” their idea

3D Design for Football Managing App

"Their 3D design skills blew us away!"

May - June 2020

UIG Studio provided 3D design elements for an online football managing app. The team created designs for the client's website and mobile app.

Barcelona, Spain
    Marc Cercós Canals
    CEO, Be Manager

While the results are currently confidential, the designs met the needs and requirements of the internal team. UIG Studio provides valuable insights during the conception phase. The team produces creative results that stand out.

"BE MANAGER is an online football managing app, which allows to play with friends or against other managers, sign the best players and prepare your own team for victory. According to the performance of your players in real matches, you will obtain a score. The best user-rated fantasy game! About me: I'm Marc Cercós, co-founder and CEO at BE MANAGER."

I was looking for top-notch 3d assets for our web and mobile app

We're looking somebody to help us to power up the product design, complementing myself with all the illustrations and more visual part needed to create a top-notch product and a powerful identity.

I've found by their Dribbble profile. They have an outstanding portfolio.

UIG: Adrian (3d artist), Grzegorz (Project Manager), Paul (Client Service)

The work is currently confidential

We have used inVision and Figma for feedback during the conception phase, Blender for 3d modeling and rendering, Mixamo for posing and rigging characters and Zbrush for character models, Asana for task management, whereby for calls and presentations. Very smooth, remote cooperation.

Their 3D design skills blew us away!

Not really, maybe they should know more about Spanish Primera division

Overall Score Team with solid hard skills and fluent communication at a good rate.
      Decent cost for the scope ordered.
      We get what we're expecting for
      Yes, very likely.

Web Development for Digital Agency

"The quality of their work and their communication skills set them apart."

Feb. - June 2020

UIG Studio developed a website for a digital agency. The team built both the front- and backend of the website for the HR platform for a third-party client.

Reykjavík, Iceland
    Art Director, Konsept

While the project is not yet live, the testing group has provided positive feedback. UIG Studio effectively manages projects through open communication. The team is collaborative, hard-working, and dedicated.

I work as an Art Director for a digital agency in Iceland

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

I was looking for web development services for our client's HR / survey app.

Get a decient front-end and back-end work, which covers our client's business goals within the budget.

I was introduced to UIG by my colleague.

HR app with a survey as the main feature with other elements/parts like wireframes, user groups, surveys editor, signup/sign in, accounts/settings, dashboard, camera/photos, e-mail sending, web forms, etc.

UIG: Grzegorz (Project Manager), Tymek (front-end developer), Kacper (back-end developer) and Paul

The project isn't live yet but testing group is giving very positive feedback

The management was superb. Even with everything going on with lockdowns and such we hit every deadline on time

The quality of their work and their communication skills set them apart.

There are always areas for improvement but they are super easy to work with and nothing pops to mind that I can nag about.

Mobile App Dev for Innovation Group

“I’m frustrated to the point that I don’t want to work with them anymore.”

2.0
    2.0
    0.5

Sept. 2018 - June 2020

UIG Studio came on board to design and develop an Android and iOS mobile app for an innovation group. The app is intended to serve as a startup corporate matching tool.

Venture Partner, Innovation Group

Although UIG Studio delivered beautiful designs, their code fell short, ultimately resulting in the innovation group losing one of their biggest clients and having to redesign the app. The unprofessional team experienced high turnover, missed deadlines, and provided unreasonable quotes.

I’m a venture partner at an innovation group.

What challenge were you trying to address with UIG Studio?

I hired them to make a mobile platform.

UIG Studio designed and developed a startup corporate matching tool for iOS and Android. The tech stack included:

1. DB - PostgreSQL
    2. CMS - PHP (Symfony), Apache
    3. API - Node.js: Sequelize, Express
    4. WebForm - JavaScript, HTML, CSS: React.js
    5. Mobile App - React Native
    6. Notifications: OneSignal
    7. Email Notifications: Sendgrid
    8. AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, RDS)

They provided us with screens.

I worked with three people. There was Grzegorz S. (Project Manager), Grzegorz B. (React Native Developer), and Paweł (Head of Studio). I’m pretty sure Grzegorz B. did all of the work; I don’t think they have all of the people that they say they do.

My company spent $50,000.

I’ve been working with UIG Studio for a year-and-a-half, since December 2018. I just stopped working with them in June 2020.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

It started off well, but the problem was that their designs always looked better than the actual delivery. It was very frustrating because they sent over beautiful designs and would wrap the screen in an iPhone image so that we could see the app as it would appear. However, the code was not good.

I’m frustrated to the point that I don’t want to work with them anymore. We’ve lost one of our biggest clients because of them. On top of that, they’ve increased their price. They shouldn’t be increasing their price if they’ve missed deadlines, the designs look bad, and there are bugs.

Because the mobile app was so poorly implemented, we now have to redesign a web app. The project began going downhill when they started to lose money and team members. A couple of their team members quit during the project. They tried to charge me $35–45 an hour, and I think they were underpaying their employees and price gouging them.

How was project management handled?

I know they have good people, but the firm has gone through a lot of turnover. They even asked to borrow money, which isn’t something they should be asking their clients. I did give them a little bit because we were halfway through the project, and I wanted them to keep going. There was no professionalism.

They’re not bad developers, but they certainly could be better. We communicated over email. Every time I forwarded a bug or something, they asked us to pay for it. They claimed that the scope of work was done, but it couldn’t be done since the app didn’t work. I recently asked for a quote to take the existing code and put it back in the App Store, and they came back with a quote for 40 hours. In the quote, it said it would take them two hours to upload photos. It would take two minutes for me to do that.

They treat their clients horribly. I’ve been doing tech and deploying code for a while now, and the quotes they were sending us were ridiculous. They told me that I needed to pay, or else they were going to stop working with me. They said I owed them money.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

The designs were gorgeous.

In what specific areas can they improve?

I don’t think I’ll be talking to them ever again.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Avoid this firm. They’re going to be nice and give you a good price at first, but as they develop the technology, they’re going to demand money and will implement it pretty terribly. I wish there were more data on their developers. I doubt they refer anyone to leave a review on Clutch who they’ve done bad work for. This is their first bad review.

1.0

UX/UI Services for Enterprise Photo Company

"They understand the business needs and are able to merge them with quality user experience."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

UIG Studio assists with UX/UI of web applications, mobile applications, and the client's website.

Cracow, Poland
    Michał Czaicki
    CEO, Printbox

UIG Studio has done great work so far. They have great project management and communication skills and they use many tools to stay connected and organized. Establishing an effective workflow, they're committed to each task.

I'm a CEO of Printbox. We created an Enterprise photo products software, which is used by businesses worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We were looking for a long-term relationship in the area of UX and UI services for our SaaS solution. We were looking for a vendor who can understand our business and we will feel he is part of our team.

We constantly grow our platform. We needed every new functionality to be a UI masterpiece. The best usability of our application is one of the top reasons of our success.

We know them from "university" times

UI and UX of: - our complex Web Applications: Simple Editor, Advanced Editor, Pro Editor & Smart Editor. - white label Mobile applications (iOS and Android) - our corporate website

From UIG side: Adrian - UI Designer, Pawel - UX Lead Designer and Design Team Leader, Angelika - Art Director and UI/UX Designer, Lukasz - UI/UX Designer, Anton - Illustrator, Marta - UI/UX Designer, Grzegorz - Project Manager

All of the editors and web stuff you can explore here https://demo.getprintbox.com/ Some piece of their great work is available in the following link: https://invis.io/BGWE1CFPERQ#/221881334_Advanced-Editor-2017-GUI

It's an effective relationship. Our project is based on Asana and we see the progress and details of every task. InVision helps in giving a detailed feedback (during the prototyping and design phase) and ability to test the products before we start the front and back-end development work. The designs are uploaded to Zeplin developers tool which help our fron-end developers in their work. We call each other by Whereby for product presentation and feedback, but Slack gives the opportunity to write with quick ideas to brainstorm.

They understand the business needs and are able to merge them with quality user experience. I appreciate their big commitment to each task.

I'd say overthinking but at the same time they always come up with a detail we wouldn't think about.

Overall Score The partner who is able to match business needs with high level user experience.
      Scheduled and delivered - each sprint work on time.
      As expected for a high quality work.
      It's a pleasure - we always get more than we are asking for.
      Definitelly - I did that multiple times.

Web Design & Development for Sporting Event Startup

"They like to innovate but at the same time, create beautiful yet functional work."

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2019

UIG Studio designed and developed the website for a sporting events startup. They ensured that organizers could load, manage and receive payments for their events.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Founder, Activity.me

The live platform has seen an increase in organic bookings and receives positive user feedback. UIG Studio is passionate and hard-working, coming up with innovative solutions and aesthetically pleasing designs. Their team is easy to work with and collaborative.

I am the founder of activity.me, an online start-up that brings together thousands of sporting events from organizers worldwide, to make it easy for participants of all abilities to discover, register and take part in them.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

UIG Studio was hired to help design, develop and build out the concept of activity.me, to enable event organisers to load up, fully manage and receive payments for their events via the platform, and respectively allow participants to search, discover and book these online.

We needed a website that was built with the user in mind, so ease of use was of utmost importance. We wanted the latest design principles to be followed and required impactful color schemas. We were also looking for search functionality, data mapping, map layouts and event profiles that were responsive, fast and well laid out.

After conducting an extensive search of relevant companies online through organic search and reading through past customer reviews, UIG Studio was one of the few that really stood out. The validation to proceed with them didn't only come after testimonials and case studies were shared but once through the passion, knowledge, and interest, they expressed with the site's concept.

Once we settled on this vendor, we had a series of discovery meetings to discuss the concept and its objectives. A full plan of all deliverables was shared and access to a project management tool was provided. Page mock-ups and initial designs were shared in a staggered approach based on an agreed-upon timeline through a staging website. Once feedback was implemented, items were finalized and everything was ready, functionalities shifted into the live site. And this sequence continued to be followed throughout.

Throughout the entire journey of building out the website, we were guided and supported by a highly skilled project manager who along with designers and developers, completed the 5-person team.

The site is live and is generating a solid and steadily rising flow of organic bookings across some of the key markets that we were predicting. Very positive user feedback has been provided and with the addition of some extra functionalities as well as the activation of email communications to event organizers and paid media activities for participants, there are very healthy growth expectations that are underway.

The project manager does a great job of communicating work progress. Call agendas are shared in advance of calls and recap emails are communicated to ensure alignment. Points are correctly captured following discussions and realistic timeframes are shared. Team members are pulled in according to tasks and commitments that are made are always adhered to.

My experience has demonstrated to me that this is very much a design-led company. They like to innovate but at the same time, create beautiful yet functional work. Having said that, an equal degree of quality is also present with the end product which is underpinned by a cohesive team of passionate and hard-working professionals.

The entire process has been very smooth and the team is really delivering to my expectations.

Overall Score Top marks for a great overall job
      Fantastic management skills with regular meetings and check-ins in place to ensure clear navigation through tasks
      A competitive pricing considering the level and volume of work that was delivered
      Exceptional quality across all work that was delivered
      A referral would be unreservedly given

UX/UI & Graphic Design for Software Product Company

"We were fully satisfied with the outcome of the cooperation."

Mar. - Aug. 2019

UIG Studio redesigned a mobile app for a company that makes software products for the hair and beauty industry. The team delivered UX/UI designs and graphic design work.

Bielsko-Biała, Poland
    Product Designer, Software Company

Test users have expressed positive feedback about the design and user-friendly nature of the product. Responsive and forthcoming, UIG Studio quickly addressed feedback and maintained a structured workflow. Customers can expect a dedicated, cooperative, and solutions-oriented partner.

I am the Product Designer of a software development company. We create software for the hair & beauty industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We hired UIG Studio to redesign our mobile application. The project involved designing UI/UX as well as graphics.

Our goal was to make the new design user-friendly and intuitive. The app is used by a wide variety of users, so a good UI/UX design was very important for us, allowing to reach an ever greater number of users.

We selected UIG Studio based on a recommendation.

UIG Studio designed and developed the UI/UX of our mobile app, in cooperation with our internal team of developers and based on our requirements. They were also responsible for the graphic design.

UIG Studio assigned three developers and a UI/UX designer. They cooperated with our internal team of designers and developers.

We were fully satisfied with the outcome of the cooperation. The app has not yet been fully released, but up till now we’ve only received positive feedback. The design is appealing to users and the process they go through in the app is very intuitive, which has significantly improved the user experience.

We used Asana for project management, which made the workflow clear and transparent. The team was also quick to respond to our questions via email or phone.

What we appreciated about the cooperation was the team’s engagement in the project and the fact that they were always willing to address our remarks and offer alternative solutions. At the same time, they never compromised the quality, which is extremely important for us.

We were satisfied with the cooperation, so I can’t think of anything they could improve.

Website Development for Health Supplement

"I find them to be both passionate about their work and people of integrity."

UIG Studio developed an e-commerce website and integrated various third-party logistics (3PL). They also delivered a mobile-responsive design, as well as a blog to align with SEO best-practices.

Washington DC
    Michael Arking
    Owner, Functional Herbals

The site regularly receives compliments regarding the design, and internal stakeholders are pleased with the high conversion rate it’s been driving. UIG Studio is lauded for their adaptability and their resources’ commitment and honest approach to their responsibilities

I'm the owner of Functional Herbals. We are the manufacturers of a healthcare supplement that we sell both to professionals and direct to consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed an e-commerce website that was intuitive and easy to understand for our senior market. Our site had to be engaging, upscale, and modern in design. Additionally, we had a requirement for wholesale and customer subscriptions.

• E-commerce
    • Easy to use interface
    • Strong Conversion rate
    • Modern look and feel
    • Mobile responsive design

After looking into numerous companies, I was impressed with the work that UIG did in terms of design, coding, and value. They have an excellent design sensibility, and I was always able to reach senior management whenever I had any special needs or requests.

The request was for an e-commerce site that integrated well with our third-party logistics, that was mobile-responsive, and could manage both wholesale subscriptions and retail customers. We needed great design and simple navigation, as well as a blog integration for SEO purposes. The goal was for a high-converting website.

Project Manager, UX Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer.

We earn compliments for the design of our site all the time and have achieved high conversions rates since we launched. The team has been extremely accommodating in helping us find the best and most cost-effective solutions for our ongoing needs. I trust UIG and highly recommend them.

Project management was good, with weekly calls and shared details via Asana. The site was completed on budget and in a timely manner.

I have developed great relationships with many of the folks at UIG. I find them to be both passionate about their work and people of integrity. I took a leap of faith the first time I used them, and I am glad I did.

Not much, other than the language barrier when we first started. Ultimately, though, the staff has grown greatly and many on the staff are now proficient in English.

Web Design for WordPress Site Relaunch

“The team maintained a good attitude, which was contagious and had a positive effect on the project.”

Mar. - Oct. 2017

UIG Studio designed a WordPress website for a company relaunch. They developed a new image to target a wider audience, worked closely with the internal team to implement a revamped UX, and added customizations.

Berlin, Germany
    Board Member, Digital Transformation Company

UIG Studio’s creative resources communicated effectively with the technical team, ensuring that all UX decisions were realistic and reducing the number of revisions. Internal stakeholders complimented the final designs and adopted them for presentation materials, which helped attract a new investor.

We’re a Berlin-based company that has provided digital transformation services to publishing houses for years. As a board member, I’m responsible for business development.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We hired UIG Studio to design a new website with an appealing UX for our relaunch. The look and feel had to reimagine our corporate branding so that we could reach a wider group of customers.

In the past, our branding primarily targeted conservative audiences, but we wanted to change that. The new website needed to appeal to both domestic and foreign customers. We wanted to convey that we’re an experienced company that also offers modern solutions.

I met and selected UIG Studio based on a recommendation from a business partner.

To create the right look, UIG Studio analyzed our previous design and existing content before adapting it to their new UX concept. The team then implemented the design into WordPress before customizing the site with individual functions.

I worked closely with a UX designer to conceptualize the new look and user journey. She was able to assert her opinions against my own, which I appreciated. They also assigned two programmers who worked with our IT team to handle the technical implementation.

UIG Studio produced convincing results. We were able to adapt their designs into presentations for various lectures and conferences, which helped us acquire a new investor much faster than planned thanks to their work.

It was an enjoyable, effective collaboration. UIG Studio’s team members complemented each other very well. The creatives had access to the technicians, which allowed them to clarify any technical possibilities/limitations in advance and save us from unnecessary rounds of correction. In terms of project management tools, we used a platform that facilitated international communication in English.

The team maintained a good attitude, which was contagious and had a positive effect on the project. I liked the fresh and open nature of UIG Studios. They had a flat, effective leadership structure, and even the boss was willing (and able) to actively participate in the project when necessary.

There is always room for improvement, but any difficulties we encountered were due to their lack of experience communicating with German IT teams, some of which had their own ideas on how a project should be run.

Overall Score A service can be bought anywhere, but the people you work with can make all the difference.
      They were accessible whenever needed, from early morning until very late in the evening.
      The cost of work was good and fit our budget. We agreed on the fees in advance.
      They delivered premium quality, which means that I felt very well taken care of as a customer.

Web Portal MVP Development for Healthcare Business

“The quality of the deliverables made the project a creative and exciting one.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

UIG Studio provided development services, working on the MVP of a web portal. They began with the UI/UX design and then moved on to implementing the development from scratch.

Melbourne, Australia
    Mohsin M Jaffer Moledina
    Executive Director, FHX

The development process progressed smoothly and effectively, with a better outcome than expected. It is an easy to use solution that automates several functions and reduces the required maintenance time. The team collaborated effectively and worked together with the in-house team perfectly.

I’m the executive director at Federated Healthcare Exchange (FHX). We offer electronic document clearing services for suppliers and their customers by enabling innovative solutions. These simplify electronic supply chains to further strengthen business relationships through a mutual increase in quality of service.

For what projects/services did your company hire UIG Studio?

We needed work on our SME ComplyOnce Project. Its a service for SMEs that enables them to add value to their business and have a positive impact on the healthcare supply chain in the ANZ Marketplace.

To establish an MVP based on a successful pilot. We would then set the product as a baseline from which we can build enhancements without having to change the foundational architecture.

We selected them based on their approach to the engagement. They were not only good listeners, but developed a deep understanding of our requirements, needs, and deadlines. They were also collaborative and helped us work out the best approach for our unique project, despite the distances and time zone factors.

They developed the UI/UX and backend of our ComplyOnce service. Their resources designed, developed, and delivered a web portal from scratch based on our requirements. We also provided a lot of input into the design, flow, and function of the site to make it effective for end users.

The project team had 7–10 people highly-skilled team members who worked collaboratively with oversight by a great project manager. We also worked with the account manager and had direct contact with the team at all times.

The outcome of the project was better than expected. It’s an efficiently designed system that allows for easy expansion of its functionality in the future, with an extendable architecture and design. The quality of the deliverables made the project a creative and exciting one. It has good usability for SME suppliers and reduces maintenance/support time with its collection of automated self-checking and self-service functionalities.

The project management was very impressive, especially in their agility and ability to change throughout the project. This had a positive impact on our expectations as these were quickly revisited and improved upon by the team. We used Skype, Asana, spreadsheets, and other tools when required. We worked in synch across time zones and there were no language barriers at all.

Their approach to working with us as a customer aligned with how we work with our customers. It was like we were part of one team, with no distinction between our two organizations. We focused on how to make each stage of the development successful and made sure each team member was happy with their part of the work.

There’s always room for improvement and we grow our relationship by building innovative solutions together. We’re able to get the best from our teams and expand our skill sets and project articulation as requirements change. UIG Studio already has a lot of experience in diverse areas.

Overall Score Good mix of diverse resources and skills.
      Very agile and quick to adapt to change.
      Great value for money.
      Great attention to quality and alignment with budgets and timelines.
      Yes, anytime.