Affordable Small Business Website Design Services

U Visibility is one of the top ranked web development companies in CT and accredited by the Better Business Bureau® (BBB). We specialize in small business website design and local SEO services. Our affordable packages help companies establish a presence on the internet, and convert website visitors into new customers and sales. We can help you grow online!

Greenwich, CT
  • 29 Valley Dr Unit 4149
    Greenwich, CT 06831

Greenskeeper Lawn Care, CedarCrest Financial, Zackson Psychology Group, Greenwich Point Marketing

Digital Marketing for Lawn Care Business Image

Digital Marketing for Lawn Care Business

Greenskeeper Lawn Care is an organic lawn care company located in Bridgeport, CT. They have been our client since 2017. We gave them a complete website makeover and currently provide ongoing search engine optimization for them. Their results include multiple front page rankings on Google, increased website traffic, and improved business exposure across the internet.

Web Design and SEO for Financial Services Company

"Their communication and strategy are what really impressed me."

Feb. - June 2018

U Visibility redesigned a website for a private financial services company. Their team also performed SEO on competitive keywords to increase the quality of traffic.

Hartford, Connecticut
Owner, Private Financial Services Firm

The new website has received positive internal and external feedback and it's search ranking improved, leading to an influx of new traffic. U Visibility is dedicated to achieving results. Customers can expect honest and direct communication.

I am the owner of a private financial services company. We provide financial consulting to a wide range of high net worth individuals and families.

For what projects/services did your company hire U Visibility?

We needed a full website re-design, and also search engine optimization services as well. I did not realize that our rankings on Google and Yahoo were very low, and I really needed the help to beat competitors in our local space. Our original website was a few years old and seemed pretty outdated.

The goals for the project were increased website speed, on-site optimization for important competitive keyword phrases, a fresh new website layout, and improved rankings to capture targeted traffic.

I asked a few colleagues and did some research on Google. One person suggested U Visibility and I decided to give them a call. I really liked what they had to say, and they seemed pretty knowledgeable in regards to internet marketing.

I had a chance to speak with the owner, Donald, directly. I sent him our company details and website address. He and his team spent a few days putting together their plan and he described everything to me in detail. The timeline seemed pretty reasonable as well as the costs involved.

I mainly dealt with Donald. He told me since their team is small he likes to deal with clients directly. I took comfort in that because I felt like I was really important. Sometimes I was in contact with another member of the team, but Donald mainly spoke to me throughout the process.

A short time after the website was complete, my own clients noticed and sent compliments. I did almost immediately get a few more inquiries for my services from new people.

As far as rankings on Google, there were really good improvements after each month. Donald explained that search engine optimization and content marketing take time to reflect across the internet. After about 4 months I saw more traffic coming through to our website. I was really excited to get new clients and grow my business further.

In my opinion, it was highly effective. I did not experience any delays, and the team at U Visibility was highly transparent. I was never left in the dark, and everything was explained to me in full detail.

Their communication and strategy are what really impressed me. They were honest and direct in their approach. Like I said earlier, I felt as if I really mattered to them. Having the owner call me directly felt really good.

Well, the only thing I would really suggest to them would be to let clients have a little more input into their website makeover. I love what they had done, but I would have loved to be able to add more as to what I wanted. Otherwise, things were done efficiently.

Overall Score They did a wonderful job altogether. Donald and his team definitely deserve this rating.
    They were really good in terms of scheduled phone calls and end of month reporting to my team.
    The cost of this project was fair. I did not bother negotiating because they had gone above and beyond for me.
    They quality of their work was great, however, I would have loved to added more input from a personal perspective.
    I would gladly refer U Visibility to my friends and colleagues.