Enabling Your Business Through Technology

TX Digital was founded with an objective to become the technology partners of choice for midsized businesses and corporations. Famed for our uncompromising quality, our methodology has helped many clients transform their business.

We focus on getting the entire picture right and get into thorough market research and understanding the business models, competitors, and problems faced by the client before coming up with IT solutions that are tailor-made for their organizations.

Chesapeake, VA
  • 1457, Otterbourne Cir
    Chesapeake, VA 23320
  • India

Start Ups, Entrepreneurs, Small Medium Businesses, Corporations, Enterprise

Web Dev, SEO, PPC, & SSM for Stone and Tiling Company

"I loved how they provided us with all the keywords they were focusing on."

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

TX Digital built a WordPress website and then executed marketing strategies involving SEO, PPC, and social media marketing.

Abbotsford, Australia
Pratik Thakkar
Sales and Purchase Manager, Stones and Tiles

Both traffic and rankings improved thanks to TX Digital’s work. They provided regular progress reports and seamless communication. The transparency of their keyword targeting process sets them apart from their competitors. Customers can expect good value for their money.

I’m the sales and purchase manager at Stones and Tiles.

What challenge were you trying to address with TX Digital?

I needed help with web development, SEO, PPC, and social media marketing (SMM).

They built our website on WordPress and implemented online marketing tools. They managed weekly SEO, PPC, and SMM efforts and updated us on their prices every few days.

I dealt with 2–3 people.

How did you come to work with TX Digital?

We came across them a few years ago. I was looking for a vendor with a quote lower than anyone else that could put us on top of the rankings.

I spent $2,000–$2,500/month.

We worked together from September 2017 until January 2018.

We started seeing results within a few months: ranking 100% better than before with increased traffic.

How did TX Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were good. They kept us informed of our metrics and were easy to communicate with.

I loved how they provided us with all the keywords they were focusing on. They also produced reports that detailed how much traffic their online tools were generating. I earned back everything I spent.

No, not that I saw.