Sacramento's Only Pay Per Click Specialists.

We're A Sacramento Digital Marketing Company

We are Sacramento’s most down-to-earth digital marketers with legit industry street cred – we are Google Partners with specialized skills and expert marketing know-how. This prestigious honor means we have the training to get the job done right!

We work with real data, not ego-driven opinions, to get you the only result that matters – more profit for your business!

Sacramento, CA

William Jessup University, T. Hasegawa USA, Sweet Lola Jewelry, Little Angel Adoptions, Tiemann Law Firm

Ongoing PPC Management for Law Firm

"They’re a pleasant team to work with—Mike is receptive to ideas and knows what he’s doing."

Two Trees PPC provides ongoing digital marketing support for a law firm. They support PPC efforts through Google Ads campaigns.

El Dorado Hills, California
Roland Tiemann
Owner, Roland Tiemann Attorney At Law

The ongoing support has resulted in a significant growth in business for the firm, earning them a strong ROI. Two Trees PPC continues to be a solid, dependable partner. Their openness to ideas and willingness to incorporate feedback are valued characteristics.

I’m the managing attorney of Roland Tiemann Attorney at Law.

What challenge were you trying to address with Two Trees PPC?

We hired Two Trees PPC to help with marketing efforts to gain more exposure and bring in new business.

They manage our online advertising efforts, focusing on Google Ads. They continue to strengthen our strategy to make our efforts more aggressive in the market.

Mike (Founding Partner, Two Trees PPC) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Two Trees PPC?

After researching local companies, I liked that Two Trees PPC was nearby and could provide good customer service. I interviewed Mike and decided they were the right fit.

We started our engagement in January 2018.

We’ve seen a clear increase in business since beginning our engagement with their team. Working together has definitely earned money for me.

How did Two Trees PPC perform from a project management standpoint?

I really like that they’re nearby and come for in-person meetings. They deliver reports to our office and are easy to reach. Whenever I call or email, Mike is responsive. Our engagement is a collaborative effort.

They’re a pleasant team to work with—Mike is receptive to ideas and knows what he’s doing. I can bring any of my thoughts to him and know that he’ll welcome my ideas.

Monthly in-person meetings would be very helpful. Sometimes because I’m so busy, we don’t have time for it, but more time face-to-face would be great.

Give them a shot. Try to minimize your costs and you’ll definitely see the results working with Mike. You’ll get good value for your money.

I’ve recommended them to others.