An Enterprise Web and App Development Company

We're a creative team of makers, thinkers, explorers and geeks. We approach every work and play with curiosity and experimentation and producing meaningful and interesting products.

The secret to truly successful work isn’t just about technology; it’s about working with the right people.

SKILLS TO SHOW

• App Marketing & App Store Optimization

• A/410, Titanium City Center, Anandnagar Road, Satellite,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Branding & Awareness for Gastroenterology Practice

"I get monthly report of every single activity they carry out."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Twitchtime provided branding, content writing, and infographics. Their team came up with marketing ideas and implemented them in a creative way to reach a wide audience.

Bhavesh Thakkar
Gastroenterologist, CIMS Hospital

Twitchtime's efforts led to an increase in website visitors, engagement, and traffic. Their workflow is very transparent and is tracked through monthly reports. They explore many new ideas and develop intricate strategies for the business.

I'm Dr. Bhavesh Thakkar and I'm Gastroenterologist at CIMS Hospital Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I needed help with branding of my practice as a gastroenterologist. I want to reach a wide range of audience by helping them understand the various gastro-intestinal diseases and how to take care of them. Educate people to live a healthy life.

I wanted to create a branding and awareness of gastrointestinal diseases through a selected regions and wanted to reach audience making them aware of my practice. Whatever content (blog/images/videos/infographics) needed to be reached to the right audience creating a brand awareness. With Twitchtime and the team there it was made successful. Very much happy with the results they had provided till date.

I came across from my group as Twitchtime was already a well known service provider when healthcare industry is being discussed. So one of my friend referred me and after talking with the team Twitchtime and explaining them my concerns, they came up with some brilliant ideas which I liked very much. Even I was happy seeing their other clients results in the same project genres.

They started by identifying my type of audience which would be actually interested in whatever I share on my social profiles or on my website. We have had a many on table discussions exploring all the possible ways to reach the public. We made a long list, then started experimenting. Of course some didn’t work and by that way Twitchtime continuously optimized the campaign till we started to get a fruitful engagement from the people.

I was very least involved unless there is any too much medical terminology has to be checked for authenticity. Rest all the things right from creating a raw content, graphics and branding activities, everything were managed by the internal team at Twitchtime.

Yes definitely. Shortly if said, I’m getting a good number of website visitors. A good engagement on all my social media profiles. Great interactions on my Google Business Page list.

I get monthly report of every single activity they carry out with their outcomes, benefits and other things in detail. So everything is transparent.

Ways to explore new ideas and implement the strategy that is best for your business. They don't believe in "one size fits all."

At present I can't see anything that I will need them to ask for improvement. I totally recommend them if anyone is looking for branding and awareness.

Overall Score For work, ethics and results
    Quick responsive
    Worth the result
    Effective branding strategy
    Totally recommended for branding and awareness

Microfinance App Dev for Fintech Company

"No matter the value, the team at Twitchtime makes their customers feel special."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Twitchtime developed a mobile application for a fintech company. The team was involved in all phases, from ideation to implementation.

Nairobi, Kenya
Wangeci Ngetha
Product Developer, Pesa Pata

The app has received high praise. Twitchtime’s skilled team is practical, hardworking, and communicative. Their customer service approach is top-notch. Clients can expect a valuable resource when working with their team.

I’m in charge of product development at a fintech company based in Kenya. We work with finance organizations, and we also have a technology arm that develops products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Twitchtime?

We engaged with Twitchtime to develop a product. Our challenge was the lack of skilled resources in Kenya that could give our project the right attention. We also needed to work with a partner that ensured it would be delivered on time and within budget.

From project inception to implementation, the team at Twitchtime handled the development of the mobile app. We had a concrete idea, but their team assisted with ideation as well.

We worked with four people, including Monik (Founder & CEO, Twitchtime) and Prashant (Co-Founder & CTO, Twitchtime).

How did you come to work with Twitchtime?

We searched online and engaged with different people all over the world. We received several bids and proposals, but the team at Twitchtime was quick to respond. Their pricing options were also instrumental in our choice.

The project cost $15,000.

We started working with Twitchtime in August 2019, and we finished the first phase in December 2019.

We’ve gotten five-star reviews about the app, and have recently engaged with them on the second phase of the project. They kept their promises, working effectively to meet our needs. We never had to repeat ourselves. We’ve worked with other developers, and there are always a few bugs and system downtime.

Whenever there was an issue, it was quickly addressed. Our number of bug issues is zero, and their response rate is high. Even though we’re in different time zones, we could reach them at any time.

The team at Twitchtime was always there for us. I highly recommend working with their team, and I’m pleased with the work they delivered.

How did Twitchtime perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was communicative. Monik and Prashant were instrumental, working closely with our side. In terms of their methodology, they kept us informed of any changes and provided detailed reports. We were always aware of where the project was at any given time.

I was extremely impressed with their personalization. The fact that their team values their clients, regardless of their budgets, is also noteworthy. No matter the value, the team at Twitchtime makes their customers feel special.

No, I hope not.

I’d advise clients to contract Twitchtime immediately.

Graphic Design for Neurology Clinic

"They quickly responded to my feedback and delivered everything that they promised."

July - Aug. 2018

Twitchtime delivered graphic design services for a neurology clinic. They created a logo, several interior design elements, and stationery designs for the new office.

Dr. Vishal Jogi
Director, SETU Neurology Clinic

Twitchtime created impactful designs that are now in use at the clinic. Their innovative approach and attention to detail were particularly noteworthy. Customers can expect an experienced and dedicated partner.

I’m the director at SETU Neurology Clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I hired Twitchtime for graphic design services. I needed a variety of designs for a new clinic, including a logo, stationery elements, signs, and symbols.

I wanted our logo and designs to be professional and compelling.

They were already working for me on another project, so I knew their potential in terms of graphic design. I contacted them to discuss my requirements, and we began the project soon after that.

They started by designing a logo for my clinic. After they completed the logo, they created a variety of designs for the office, including door signs, nameplates, and instruction boards. They also delivered stationery designs for our brochures, files, folders, and letterhead.

They assigned a business analyst and a graphic designer to the project. I communicated primarily with the business analyst, specifically regarding my design requirements.

All of their graphic design work, including the logo they created, is now in use.

They quickly responded to my feedback and delivered everything that they promised. Their team managed the project well from beginning to end.

I was impressed with their creativity and focus. They were successful in offering effective business solutions.

As far as I can tell, when it comes to graphic design, there's no room for improvement. I’m very happy with the services they provided.

WordPress Development for NGO

"When this product launched, everybody loved the concept."

Feb. - June 2017

Twitchtime designed, developed, and tested a custom WordPress website that tracked volunteers and donations.

Ryde, Australia
Oleg Cerkas
Founder, DoForward

The website, which featured a range of unique functions, received praise for its innovative design. Twitchtime met every deadline, responded promptly to all questions, and delivered an exceptionally useful tool.

I'm the founder of an NGO in Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I wanted to build a portal where we could exchange free goods for those who need them. The challenge was tracking the status of volunteers.

This portal was the first of its kind among NGOs, so I wanted it to be perfect and unique.

They built a WordPress website with lots of custom features and functionalities. They were involved with designing the user flow, developing the site, and testing its features. We discussed the concept, and they come up with a solution. Then we worked on the UI design, from sketches to final output. Finally, we ran beta tests of the website to determine its functionality.

We initially had a business analyst. Later, they added a designer, WordPress developer, and QA analyst.

When this product launched, everybody loved the concept. We demonstrated it at a conference as an example of innovation in nonprofit. Twitchtime handled the project well and delivered a completely logical product.

They up with great solutions and met our deadlines. We had a lot of calls, chats, and emails.

I was impressed by their creativity, their responsiveness to the project, and their agile methodology.

Yes, I'm already planning an upgrade.

Overall Score They're a perfect group of creative professionals.
    They met every deadline.
    It was cost-effective.
    They delivered clean design and code.
    I would totally recommend them.

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Cardiologist

"The team excels at creating and implementing unique solutions."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Twitchtime provides services for branding and social media marketing. Deliverables have included blogs and infographics.

Tejas V. Patel
Interventional Cardiologist, CIMS

The team executes innovative tactics while adhering to strict industry best practices. Their responsive service is a notable strength.

I am an interventional cardiologist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I hired Twitchtime to build social media awareness of my practice, as well as care for heart-related diseases.

I wanted the content to reach a wide audience.

Social media and branding services included content creation: infographics, blogs, and informational images.

The team included graphic designers, content creators, and a strategy lead.

Twitchtime successfully publishes without breaching any medical ethics or guidelines. The team excels at creating and implementing unique solutions. I recommend them to any company needed digital marketing or branding services.

We communicate well via email and phone.

The team responds quickly to our queries.

After three years of working together, I can’t identify an area for improvement.