An Enterprise Web and App Development Company

We're a creative team of makers, thinkers, explorers and geeks. We approach every work and play with curiosity and experimentation and producing meaningful and interesting products.

The secret to truly successful work isn’t just about technology; it’s about working with the right people.

SKILLS TO SHOW

• App Marketing & App Store Optimization

• A/410, Titanium City Center, Anandnagar Road, Satellite,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Graphic Design for Neurology Clinic

"They quickly responded to my feedback and delivered everything that they promised."

July - Aug. 2018

Twitchtime delivered graphic design services for a neurology clinic. They created a logo, several interior design elements, and stationery designs for the new office.

Dr. Vishal Jogi
Director, SETU Neurology Clinic

Twitchtime created impactful designs that are now in use at the clinic. Their innovative approach and attention to detail were particularly noteworthy. Customers can expect an experienced and dedicated partner.

I’m the director at SETU Neurology Clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I hired Twitchtime for graphic design services. I needed a variety of designs for a new clinic, including a logo, stationery elements, signs, and symbols.

I wanted our logo and designs to be professional and compelling.

They were already working for me on another project, so I knew their potential in terms of graphic design. I contacted them to discuss my requirements, and we began the project soon after that.

They started by designing a logo for my clinic. After they completed the logo, they created a variety of designs for the office, including door signs, nameplates, and instruction boards. They also delivered stationery designs for our brochures, files, folders, and letterhead.

They assigned a business analyst and a graphic designer to the project. I communicated primarily with the business analyst, specifically regarding my design requirements.

All of their graphic design work, including the logo they created, is now in use.

They quickly responded to my feedback and delivered everything that they promised. Their team managed the project well from beginning to end.

I was impressed with their creativity and focus. They were successful in offering effective business solutions.

As far as I can tell, when it comes to graphic design, there's no room for improvement. I’m very happy with the services they provided.

WordPress Development for NGO

"When this product launched, everybody loved the concept."

Feb. - June 2017

Twitchtime designed, developed, and tested a custom WordPress website that tracked volunteers and donations.

Ryde, Australia
Oleg Cerkas
Founder, DoForward

The website, which featured a range of unique functions, received praise for its innovative design. Twitchtime met every deadline, responded promptly to all questions, and delivered an exceptionally useful tool.

I'm the founder of an NGO in Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I wanted to build a portal where we could exchange free goods for those who need them. The challenge was tracking the status of volunteers.

This portal was the first of its kind among NGOs, so I wanted it to be perfect and unique.

They built a WordPress website with lots of custom features and functionalities. They were involved with designing the user flow, developing the site, and testing its features. We discussed the concept, and they come up with a solution. Then we worked on the UI design, from sketches to final output. Finally, we ran beta tests of the website to determine its functionality.

We initially had a business analyst. Later, they added a designer, WordPress developer, and QA analyst.

When this product launched, everybody loved the concept. We demonstrated it at a conference as an example of innovation in nonprofit. Twitchtime handled the project well and delivered a completely logical product.

They up with great solutions and met our deadlines. We had a lot of calls, chats, and emails.

I was impressed by their creativity, their responsiveness to the project, and their agile methodology.

Yes, I'm already planning an upgrade.

Overall Score They're a perfect group of creative professionals.
    They met every deadline.
    It was cost-effective.
    They delivered clean design and code.
    I would totally recommend them.

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Cardiologist

"The team excels at creating and implementing unique solutions."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Twitchtime provides services for branding and social media marketing. Deliverables have included blogs and infographics.

Tejas V. Patel
Interventional Cardiologist, CIMS

The team executes innovative tactics while adhering to strict industry best practices. Their responsive service is a notable strength.

I am an interventional cardiologist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Twitchtime?

I hired Twitchtime to build social media awareness of my practice, as well as care for heart-related diseases.

I wanted the content to reach a wide audience.

Social media and branding services included content creation: infographics, blogs, and informational images.

The team included graphic designers, content creators, and a strategy lead.

Twitchtime successfully publishes without breaching any medical ethics or guidelines. The team excels at creating and implementing unique solutions. I recommend them to any company needed digital marketing or branding services.

We communicate well via email and phone.

The team responds quickly to our queries.

After three years of working together, I can’t identify an area for improvement.