Specializing in getting your business online

Other than having an excellent blog with world class writers, we offer super-awesome web designs and Xenforo custom forums for agencies, personal use and business.

pocatello, ID
  • 483 pheasant ridge drive unit b
    pocatello, ID 83202

Vapeboxer.com Cloudpuncher.com roofspecialties.net katerothnpc.com Pokyglassart.com

Vapeboxer Image

Vapeboxer

A really cool spot for all the vaping enthusiest and vaping news.

Poky Glass Art Studio Image

Poky Glass Art Studio

First of it's kind in their local town. Glass blowing classes and glass art courses.

Masters of Mediums Image

Masters of Mediums

Super-social network tailored to artists around the world

Website Development for Small Business Marketplace

"He finds a way to do it in a short period of time, even when it’s beyond his skill set."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Turnkey Website Hub designed and developed a website with a marketplace concept. They implemented add-ons and a blog. The client had issues with the custom coded site, so they're developing a WordPress site.

Pocatello, Idaho
Randy Covington
Owner, Masters of Mediums

The website created by Turnkey Website Hub had 40 people view within the first week of the initial test. They’re very responsive and have great communication skills. They also have really good customer service skills. A hands-on approach has made for a successful project.

I’m the owner of Masters of Mediums, a visual social media and marketplace website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Turnkey Website Hub?

I hired Turnkey Website Hub to build my website.

They’ve created a lot of add-ons because I want a marketplace so people can sell their skills. They also implemented a blog. The website was originally built through Zenfolio, but to make it easier on me they redeveloped it in WordPress.

I worked with Chris (Developer & Designer, Turnkey Website Hub) and I have my own graphic designer.

I’ve spent about $2,200 so far.

We started working together in November 2019 and the project is currently ongoing. I was having issues with the custom-coded site, so he redid it and we’ve been on that for close to a month.

Within the first week of the initial test, 40 people came to the site.

How did Turnkey Website Hub perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris is very responsive. We communicate through emails and the website. We also have sit-down meetings; he’s pretty hands-on.

He has great customer service skills. When I tell him what I’m looking for, he finds a way to do it in a short period of time, even when it’s beyond his skillset.

No, nothing I can think of at this time.

Have all of your things in order, know exactly what you want, and have a plan B if it doesn’t work out. Come with questions when you talk to a developer like Chris.

There are always variables in life.