We work with Digital Agencies. We work for DA.

Founded in 2011, TSN-Media is outsourcing company which provides comprehensive services in the field of web development and outstaffing for digital agencies.

TSN-Media cooperates with digital agencies from United States, Australia, Canada, Europe, South Africa and specializes in such areas:

• Web Development (in complex or any separate elements);
  • UI/UX Web Design, Graphic Design;
  • Other services (Outstaffing, Dedicated programmers or team and other).

Web Development (a complex or any separate elements) we provide:

• Blogs
  • Corporate sites
  • E-commerce sites
  • Landing pages
  • Community sites
  • Responsive sites
  • Mobile applications (hybrid cross-platform Android & iOS)
  • Custom admin panel for mobile applications

TSN-Media skills:

• Programming, Markup, Stylesheet Languages: PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS HTML 5, CSS 3, Less, Sass
  • Content management systems (CMS): WordPress, Magento, Drupal,
  • PHP Frameworks: Symfony 2, Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter / Kohana, Zend, CakePHP
  • Database management systems (DBMS): MySQL, PostgreSQL
  • Version Control Systems (VCS): Git (via Bitbucket), GitLab, GitHub, SVN
  • Platform as a Service (PAAS): Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Cloud, DigitalOcean, WP Engine
  • APIs Integration: PayPal,FedEx, Braintree, Google Maps/Places, MailChimp, etc.

TSN-Media is a team of professionals which turn your ideas in a quality code and successful result.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
  • TSN-Media
    Ukraine

Ongoing Development for Fitness Platform

“I would use them for other projects without hesitation.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Initially, TSN-Media built a sophisticated web platform using PHP and ReactJS. They continue to assist with other development tasks.

Denmark
Lasse Stokholm
CEO, Zenfit

TSN-Media delivered the initial platform ahead of schedule and helped reduce time to market. Their professional approach, smooth communication, and attentiveness have led to a long-term partnership.

I’m the CEO of a company that offers a health and fitness software.

For what projects/services did your company hire TSN-Media?

We needed help with PHP and ReactJS development.

We needed to build a mobile-friendly version of a complex platform.

We found them online.

They’ve been helping us with all aspects of our platform, from frontend and backend development to more complex tasks.

We’ve been using several of their developers for more than a year now. Currently, we’re working with one project manager, one full-stack developer, and one part-time frontend developer.

They’ve helped us decrease our launch time drastically. Since they did an outstanding job on our first project, we chose to continue our collaboration.

Everything is running smoothly. We have weekly meetings and daily communication with the developers.

We’re impressed with their communication and professional approach. We have worked with other outsourcing companies before, but never got this level of quality.

Overall Score I would use them for other projects without hesitation. They are always helpful.
    Scheduling is easy.
    Their rates are acceptable.
    They’re good at figuring out solutions. We have nothing negative to say about their work.
    I’m willing to recommend them.

Outsourced Dev for Tech Design & Dev Company

“They were responsive, professional, clear, and reliable.”

Jan. 2012 - Jul. 2012

TSN-Media developed a car-selling platform for a third party. Custom built on a Yii PHP framework, the site integrates API and PayPal to gather information for car sellers to purchase.

Melbourne, Australia
James Terry
Director, Illuma Design

The project was completed in a timely, professional manner, and TSN-Media reliably stuck to the specified timeframes and budget throughout. The site well-styled, with TSN-Media successfully executing all requests made of them, and maintaining clear communication for the duration of the project.

We’re a design and web development company working on web development custom projects for customers, either individuals or companies. We also provide design and identity creation.

What challenge were you trying to address with TSN-Media?

We were working on a car-selling platform through which individuals could contact sellers, and get the best price available. We put forward a brief for the development of the platform and TSN-Media offered to do it. We signed an agreement and went into development.

TSN-Media provided development for our car marketplace. It was a fully custom site based on the Yii PHP framework, and was to gather information on what car the user wanted via forms and questions. This information would then be sent out to a list of car sellers who could then contact the buyer, per his request, and make them an offer.

We developed an in-depth flowchart of how the site would work, and supplied designs for all the pages. The site had API and PayPal payment integrations. The end-user didn’t have to pay any money’ all they did was list their desired cars, and have that information supplied to car sellers who would buy credits. TSN-Media basically put it all together.

I was the only one who interacted with TSN-Media. We had a team which put all the content together, and how it was going to work. We liaised with the programmer and another individual from their team, to relay how the site would work. There was a single main point of contact. The process was efficient, and TSN-Media was clear in terms of communication. As long as we had a brief, there were no issues.

How did you come to work with TSN-Media?

We first found them through online research. We had dealt with quite a few development agencies in this manner, and tried TSN-Media for a job a while ago. I found them to be a breath of fresh air, compared to other India-based companies I have worked with, which had been difficult and frustrating experiences.

This project was well-priced, and, as I’d worked with them on projects before this one, I had full confidence that they could do it.

The project was around 460 hours, or around AUD $20,000 for TSN-Media’s component [$15,000].

This particular project took place five years ago. It took about four or five months to complete. It was a quick process.

We wouldn’t have proceeded with the project, had we not known the scope, or of TSN-Media’s ability to fulfill it. In terms of skill level, they were up there, styling things exactly as we needed them, without any question. There was never any mention of something they couldn’t do.

How did TSN-Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive, professional, clear, and reliable in terms of timeframe.

Their integrity and the ability to stick to timeframes — their reliability, in general, was impressive.

There are new technologies out now, like Slack and other online work-desks, which they could utilize more, but this is probably now being done. The collaboration was good, and I’m sure that anyone going into a contract with TSN-Media would demand to have a clarification of the process. They were completely reliable and professional to deal with. I have no regrets about how the project worked out.

WordPress Customization For Pharmaceutical Company

"[I]f we had a big push, we could ask for extra resources and expect to receive them."

TSN Media initially built a splash page and public website for a pharmaceutical company. Their involvement currently includes CRM management, custom feature design, quality assurance, and support.

Washington DC Metro Area
Tom Donnelly
Vice President, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy

TSN Media's responsive feature designs have garnered praise from users. The team excelled at providing accurate timeline estimates and reducing scope creep without cutting resources or falling short of project goals. They were available for questions or requests at any hour of the day.

I've worked with TSN Media for 2 organizations, the current one being the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy. I’m the vice president.

What challenge were you trying to address with TSN-Media?

We needed custom WordPress design and development resources.

TSN-Media built a WordPress splash page and a public-facing website for our company. Most of the other work that I've done using TSN-Media has been WordPress-based. TSN-Media can handle other CRM [customer relationship management] systems and projects outside of web development, though.

In the past, I worked for a public affairs group. We worked closely with TSN-Media on a number of client projects.

Most of the work has involved custom feature design. When we were going through the public-facing website, I used my company's resources on the design end as well. We had an in-house team of designers.

In the discovery phase with certain clients, before suggesting certain types of features, heat maps or anything of the sort, we first ran things by TSN-Media's team. They'd either give us a precise estimate, if they'd done that type of work in the past, or let us know that it would be something new for them.

TSN-Media has 3-4 project managers, but I've only worked with one of them. In 2015, we had a project for a client which involved 3 of TSN-Media's developers working fulltime, during the quality assurance phase.

I've done some work with TSN-Media's developers in the past, but most of our client interactions have been between the project management staff at TSN-Media and the client which they're serving. Once we became a good-standing client for them, TSN-Media became very open to assign resources as-needed, before a launch, during quality assurance, or for some design aspects.

TSN-Media is based in Ukraine, so their work day ends before 1 PM Eastern Time, when there are still 4-5 hours in which something can go wrong. As long as the flow of communication is there, TSN-Media will make someone available to us. Whether our project manager was available or not, TSN-Media would still identify a resource which we could contact quickly, in case the site went down or we needed to figure out any other problems.

How did you come to work with TSN-Media?

We first contracted TSN-Media through Elance. We considered a number of other candidates based on skillsets. There is another group which we use primarily for Drupal sites. If we had a pure HTML project, we probably wouldn't have chosen TSN-Media, but for more complex, custom WordPress work, they were the right fit.

TSN-Media also had the right bandwidth, typically. We also use another group for WordPress work, but they're not as reliable. I don't know if they were on-boarded before TSN-Media, but once the reliability and ability to go 'above-and-beyond' was established on TSN-Media's side, most of our WordPress work was directed to them.

How much have you invested with TSN-Media?

For the projects in which I was involved, TSN-Media's total annual cost has been between $50,000 and $75,000. We've involved TSN-Media on an average of 5 projects per year, each of them for about $10,000.

We aren't currently engaged with TSN-Media on any active projects.

The public-facing company site is a very simple page. The design was done by our own team, with TSN-Media being in charge of the implementation. I haven't heard much feedback about it, though.

We also built a website which featured an interactive map using TSN-Media, which was very well-received.

How did TSN-Media perform from a project management standpoint?

TSN-Media was very upfront on determining deliverable times. As with any project, we aimed to minimize scope creep, but we'd also mention additional requests on the client's side. TSN-Media consulted with the development team and told us if it was possible without a complete redesign. TSN-Media's team was able to assist us at 4-5 AM in their time zone on a continued basis.

We used Basecamp for project tracking. It's a tool which I've used for years. It's also used in my company.

What did you find most impressive about TSN-Media?

I've only worked with 2 of TSN-Media's developers directly when we had an issue. For most of the time, I collaborated with their project manager, who was always professional and available. The main contact method that we had for TSN-Media was Skype. Even when offline, our project manager kept her Skype open on her phone. If we had an issue, I could reach out, even though we were outside of working hours. I know that TSN-Media has other accounts and project managers, so I guess that they offer the same level of service to everyone. We were a big client for TSN-Media, so if we had a big push, we could ask for extra resources and expect to receive them.

Are there any areas TSN-Media could improve?

Not in my case. TSN-Media's development work made sense, as far as custom WordPress templates go. TSN-Media created outputs which could be navigated around by anyone with WordPress knowledge, never overcomplicating designs.

As an example on the other end, a friend created a website based on a purchased template, which is a far too complicated system. He only needed a 4-page site, but it's currently much too hard to figure out how to change an image, correct a misspelled word, and so on. TSN-Media's design was always clean.

TSN-Media shared the responsibility of putting together the project timeline. If it needed to be adjusted, we were able to do that before sending anything to the client.
    We were able to markup TSN-Media's services.
    The rating is both for client service and satisfaction with developers. Working with our project manager was excellent.
    I have reached out to TSN-Media again and again, while also giving their name out to other people.

WordPress Customization For Political Action Group

"TSN Media has bent over backward in making sure that we could give clients the results they wanted."

TSN Media provides WordPress services to a political organization. The team has built sites from mockups and modified existing solutions. Projects usually involve developers and project managers.

Washington DC Metro Area
Partner

TSN Media excels at scoping out the technical trajectory of an unfinished project and taking it to completion. Their flexible workflow and project management allows them to work both quickly and affordably. The team accommodates everyone's requests while keeping projects within scope and budget.

We are a political consulting firm focusing on political and issue campaigns. We work with candidates and progressive organizations.

I am a partner in the firm.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TSN Media?

We needed a web development partner.

We've used TSN Media on a couple of different projects. They've worked on other people's code, while also building things from scratch, based on mockups. TSN Media has done WordPress development for us primarily. I've used them both for my own business and for another group for which I work.

Most websites that TSN Media has worked on are informational. Some do have donate capabilities, but they're a minor part of our activity. Usually, we work with our own designer. We take part in conversations on this subject as a go-between.

At peak capacity, we've used two or three resources from TSN Media. Usually, we only use one member from their team. I sometimes speak directly to the developers in order to explain exactly what I want. On one pro bono website project, for example, I worked directly with the developers, given that we had a loose timeline. For the vast majority of cases, we've used TSN Media's project management services.

How did you come to work with TSN Media?

One of my colleagues recommended TSN Media to me. We bid our project to a few other developers. TSN Media's pricing structure and fast turnaround time made it easy to work with them. TSN Media provided good-quality outputs as well.

We don't have any ongoing projects with TSN Media at this time, but I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for something that matched their capabilities.

TSN Media has been able to turnaround work under budget and on a tight timeline. They're also very good at taking existing work and customizing it in order to make it meet the demands of some of our clients. I sometimes work with people who don't have the budget for doing a custom solution from scratch. TSN Media is very capable of understanding what previous developers were trying to do, without access to the original recipe, which can be very hard to do.

How did TSN Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp and shared checklists through Google Docs with TSN Media. We're also worked through Upwork, which has some built-in tools for collaboration.

What distinguishes TSN Media from other providers?

TSN Media has been very flexible. There were a few occasions in which we had to deal with specific client needs. TSN Media has been great at finding solutions that work for everyone involved, whether they were in terms of development or payment. TSN Media has bent over backward in making sure that we could give clients the results they wanted.

Is there anything TSN Media could have improved or done differently?

Working with international developers in the past, I've noticed that it's very important to be very specific with requests. Sometimes, when asking a foreign developer to build a house with a window, they will build it, but it will lack doors. Once given the go-ahead and clear directives, TSN Media is very capable of meeting the work, but certain items were missed along the way. This is more of an issue with development than project management. I've given TSN Media specific documentation on the functionality of a site, leaving off elements that seemed obvious to me. They were overlooked because they weren't on that punch list. This is as much my fault as it is TSN Media's, but it's important to know.

I would recommend TSN Media for certain projects. There are requirements for which a different firm may be more suited.

Custom e-Commerce Development For Internet Startup

"The web development process was smooth and easy."

2013 - Ongoing

TSN Media built an e-commerce site for an online retailer. The site was built using templates, and is continually updated and maintained by a project management resource.

New York City Metro Area
Operations Manager, Food To Live

TSN Media's seamless communication process, responsive operation, and proactive project management made the development process fast and painless. The team displays excellent customer service, answering questions quickly and explaining their technical solutions in detail.

Food to Live sells nuts, seeds, and dry fruit online.

I am the operations manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TSN Media?

We needed to develop a new company site.

TSN Media developed an e-store for our company using a template solution. We maintain contact with the project manager from TSN Media. She looks after any tech issues with our site. I don't know what the exact size of their team was.

How did you come to work with TSN Media?

I think that we found TSN Media through a referral.

Our website was completed three years ago. We have an ongoing support relationship with TSN Media.

The only feedback that we receive is related to our products, not the website itself.

How did TSN Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We never had any project management issues with TSN Media. The web development process was smooth and easy. We collaborated exclusively through email.

What distinguishes TSN Media from other providers?

I found it easy to speak to TSN Media. Our project manager was very responsive and made sure that we were taken care of even when she wasn't available. I could always send an email with any questions and received detailed responses, explaining how everything worked. TSN Media gave us great customer service.

Is there anything TSN Media could have improved or done differently?

From my experience in working with TSN Media, there isn't anything. I always got what I wanted and there was never a situation in which I didn't receive a response. TSN Media always found a way of getting things done.

I don't know what the exact costs were, but our owner is very careful with money, so I'm sure TSN Media has good pricing.

Platform Redesign & Dev for Real Estate Startup

"They can handle a wide breadth of technical tasks."

May 2017 - Ongoing

TSN-Media redesigned a generic website template to create a more professional and contemporary UI/UX. They now manage the development of feature additions and enhancements.

James McGrath
Co-Founder, Yoreevo

The updated platform lent a modernized look and feel and performed reliably, thanks to TSN-Media’s attention to detail. Their versatility, streamlined project coordination, and consistency make the engagement stress-free.

I am one of the co-founders of Yoreevo, an NYC-based real estate brokerage that lowers commissions for both buyers and sellers.

For what projects/services did your company hire TSN-Media?

At the time, our website looked like a generic Squarespace page. We initially hired TSN-Media to redesign the website since they’d created the current layout but subsequently engaged them for additional web development and design.

We wanted to create a professional-looking website with additional resources to aid our credibility.

We found and interviewed TSN-Media on Upwork.

TSN-Media redesigned our existing website to make it look more professional. Then, they added more pages and features.

Oksana (IT Project Manager, TSN-Media) was our contact person. I’m not sure how the work was handled from there, but she did a great job coordinating the project.

They did a great job. The website looks fantastic, and we haven't had any issues.

The process was very effective, and we didn’t run into any problems.

They can handle a wide breadth of technical tasks.