Web Development Experts

Huffington Post 2016
AIWorld 2017
CyberSecurity 2017

SERVICES
We provide expertise in Ruby on Rails & Python enterprise-grade business apps, custom and maintained; as well as e-commerce specialization in Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify and more. Our data science and automation specialists  can help increase margins and drive performance with AI.

ABOUT TRUE INTERACTION
We help businesses and organizations worldwide design, improve and maintain great products to increase margins and generate new revenue streams, using a mix of top-quality application development, e-commerce, marketing, automation and AI.

True Interaction
156 5th Ave.
New York, NY 10010

Northeasten University, WorldNow, Steelcase, Lifetime Brands, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Reprise Media, USMC, SAP, Wittman, Ipsos, Otsuka, HAVAS media, McCann, Samsung, GSK, Allstate Insurance, MetLife, Northeastern University, Exiger, Farmer & Co., Y&R, JWT, Grey Mexico, FCB, Mexico, Ogilvy, Alvarado Molina, Curosity, Initiative, Beker, V09, Indistar, Primer Nivel, Anonimo, Herrero, Grupo Primer Nivel, Ache Producciones, Proeza, NetRoadShow, Sun Microsystems.

Scope of Work Management System for Consulting Firm

"We were impressed by the quality of their thinking and their speed of execution."

Jan. 2017 - June 2018

True Interaction developed a module for managing scopes of work, focusing on its ease of use and on the needs of the end users.

Michael Farmer
Chairman & CEO, Farmer & Company LLC

Over 10 advertising agencies are using the product and recommending it to their peers, boosting overall client growth. True Interaction’s daily communication, responsiveness towards requests, and ability to deliver according to expectations contributed to a satisfactory collaboration.

I’m the CEO of Farmer & Company, a strategic management consulting firm that helps ad agencies and their clients improve the quality and cost of their working relationships. We help them see the value of high-quality scope of work documentation, measurements, and negotiation.

For what projects/services did your company hire True Interaction?

We wanted to create something simple to use for ad agencies. Agencies are usually not system-friendly clients—they hate management and bureaucracy. While scope of work management is essential for their business operations, we couldn’t expect them to be eager users unless the system itself was easy to use.

I used them several years ago for some UX programming. We were impressed by the quality of their thinking and their speed of execution, so we chose to work with them again.

They helped us develop an online scope of work documentation and diagnosis module on their Synaptik platform. They listened to us carefully and followed through, programming exactly what we and our clients actually needed.

Two senior team members were assigned to this project.

The module was completed quickly and is being used, less than a year later, by over 10 advertising agencies with more to follow. Our clients are happy and are recommending the system to others.

They provided efficient day-to-day communication via Slack and other means and were responsive to our requests.

Their responsiveness, positive attitude, and the high quality of the outcome were remarkable. True interaction built the module to the needs of our clients without having access to them, which shows how good they are at listening and following through.

No. They always asked for our opinions regarding improvement.

We're 100% satisfied.
    I have already recommended them.

Web Dev and Marketing for Digital Currency Platform

“They take the time to walk us through everything to put the best possible product on the market.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

True Interaction has developed a website’s information architecture and established its e-commerce portion and paywall. They’ve also assisted with marketing strategies and advertising on an ongoing basis.

Nairobi, Kenya
Kueth Duany
CEO, Digital Currency Council of Africa

After True Interaction delivered a fully functional website in three months, the client base increased from zero to 1,000 within 13 days of launch. Their efficient workflow, technical skill, and professional, amiable approach have all continued to propel the relationship’s positive growth.

I’m the founder and CEO of the Digital Currency Council of Africa (DCCA). We’re building a community of professionals with the intention of expanding the knowledge and participation of Africans in the fields of digital currency and blockchain technology.

For what projects/services did your company hire True Interaction?

We needed help with developing our information architecture, e-commerce portion, and paywall, as well as with advertising and marketing.

Our objective was to obtain a fully functional and operational website with a high-quality UI/UX experience. We also needed an Africa-focused content, strategy, and growth plan.

A colleague who spoke highly of and had worked with True Interaction introduced me to them. We worked closely with True Interaction to find areas where they could add value. It was clear from the beginning that it was going to be a quality relationship.

We had a number of conference calls and shared detailed project information before deciding to work solely with True Interaction. They jumped right in and deployed a highly skilled team to tackle the project. This allowed us at DCCA to focus on developing the strategic direction of the business. They helped us with the information architecture, e-commerce and paywall establishment, advertising, and marketing. They also provided strategic planning and management services which have really helped us grow organically.

They’ve provided a team of four to work on our project: a project manager, a developer, an e-commerce and paywall specialist, and an advertising and marketing specialist.

We had a fully operational website in three months. Our client base went from zero to nearly 1,000 unique visitors 10–13 days post-launch. We’ve deployed the e-commerce website. Our content was unique, so we were immediately approved for Google AdSense.

The workflow has been really simple and seamless. We utilize Slack for all communication and also have weekly video calls. We share and collaborate on an as-needed basis.

They’re professional and friendly. The team is technically adept when it comes to software and web development. The products they build are useful and easy for anyone to understand. They take the time to walk us through everything to put the best possible product on the market.

We have no complaints thus far. They’ve followed all of the timelines and the work has exceeded my expectations. We’re looking forward to growing our relationship with them.

Overall Score I’m a happy client.
    They’re always on time and usually deliver ahead of schedule, allowing us to discuss iterations.
    They’re affordable and well worth their cost.
    They’ve exceeded my expectations.
    I’ve already recommended them to two other clients.

App Consultation for Entertainment-Technology Company

“You’re not just getting a developer with them because they can also help you ideate the product.”

True Interaction provides consultation services on an ongoing basis, performing code reviews, participating in brainstorming, creating product decks, and supporting presentations to venture capitalists.

Greater New York City Area
Founder, Entertainment Technology Company

Pitches to venture capitalists have been successful thus far, welcoming subsequent presentations as the product evolves. True Interaction’s guidance and technological expertise have proved vital to growth. Responsiveness and ownership are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the founder of an application ad platform in data aggregation services for television audiences. Consumers use the app to engage with our platform and are sent push notifications and smart recommendations about shows they’re interested in. We also try to garner advertising clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with True Interaction?

I couldn’t tell whether my current development team was inefficient or if the project was so challenging that it required additional funds and resources. I reached out to them because I was having issues with our development.

They’re helping us build the app. I don’t do coding, but I do write patents for intellectual property. I also do the art direction and product development. They did a code review to help me figure out what my situation was. They have very quickly helped me figure out what changes are relevant as I’ve thought about making updates to the app and entire system.

They’ve also joined me on calls with venture capitalists and prepared product demos about what the new app will look like. They’ve prepared decks for me to highlight what the app, ad server platform, enterprise ad server platform, and enterprise data dashboard will look like. They’ve helped me convert my current product deck down from 17 pages to about 5. I’m happy with the results so far.

We’re trying to prepare the product for competition. True Interaction doesn’t just plan around my exact requirements but rather takes it a step further to ensure that the end product is state of the art. Securing patents and developing a consumer product are two different things.

True Interaction develops within the context of what the competition is and they work to clarify the user stories with you. You’re not just getting a developer with them because they can also help you ideate the product.

I’m not sure who is working on the team. They just finish the work and present it to me so we can talk about it.

How did you come to work with True Interaction?

I found them through a mix of LinkedIn and social media searches. I then met with them in person and they showed me how their product was responding to inputs and search returns as compared with my app. That interaction made me realize that my product wasn’t ready for consumers in the American market and that I needed to change it.

We’ve invested between $8,000–$10,000.

We’ve known each other for two years but just started working together again about a month-and-a-half ago to try and secure some network business together.

The pitch to venture capitalists has been positive. True Interaction has supported me through that in terms of answering technical questions. We actually had one venture capitalist tell us to come back and pitch to them again one the product evolved. Having that door open to us is fantastic.

It’s always helpful when you have someone helping you think through things. It’s nice to have an active dialogue with somebody who is smart about this type of thing and not just delivering what you ask for. They’re helping us form ideas around the business category we’re creating. They really help us make our ideas more concise, which shows in the reduction of our value proposition deck.

How did True Interaction perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Google Hangouts, phone, text, and email. We also have in-person meetings. They’re very responsive and their continuous updates give me comfort. They have a certain level of ownership in the project and their diligence is excellent.

It’s important to remember that they’re top-tier performers with strong personalities. You have to engage with them in the relationship and trust yourself to be able to manage somebody that is more experienced than you. They’re humble people who will still take your direction. You just have to be assertive because they’re excited about their ideas.

I’ve never had them contact me and say they’re going to miss a deadline.

Platform Upgrade, Integrations, & Ongoing Developments

"True Interaction truly understood what our needs were better than any other company."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

True Interaction renovated an order lifecycle management system, making it more modern and efficient. They handled its integration with other systems, data migration, UX and architecture design, and more.

Atlanta, Georgia
Senior VP, Online Roadshow Provider

They upgraded system lives up to expectations and is scalable for future growth. True Interaction not only delivered ahead of time but also provided implementable suggestions within an efficient workflow. The collaboration continues for ongoing feature development and other improvements.

Our company is the trusted name in providing U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) compliant online solutions for the global investment banking community.

Our proprietary online roadshow offering, data room services, and secure document distribution system provide our clients with cost-effective and timely solutions which add value to their entire investor base. Our solutions give immediate value to the buy-side community with instant access to transaction information and the ability to store and retrieve relevant deal information.

I serve as the senior VP of the company and manage various projects and operational activities.

For what projects/services did your company hire True Interaction?

We needed to modernize our antiquated proprietary system that’s used to track and invoice client orders. It was important for the system to talk with our other systems, particularly the accounting software.

We wanted to move away from outdated and cumbersome technology and increase our platform’s speed, efficiency, security, and accuracy. We also had to clean up legacy issues, support new products and services, and integrate with our Salesforce CRM, accounting software, and other internal tools.

They were recommended by a friend. We spoke with three other companies but True Interaction truly understood what our needs were better than any other company and were more than willing to work with us on the price. They’ve been outstanding and I don’t regret our decision.

After gathering requirements, True Interaction built a bespoke order lifecycle management system to track, invoice, and report on our client orders and projects. Their team planned and created the specifications for the information architecture including UX design and data migration. They also selected and set up a database, came up with a business continuity plan and redundancy architecture, created API's, and handled integration with existing systems.

True Interaction also provided QA including training and documentation, support, and a user acceptance testing plan. They continue to provide enhancements as well as new feature builds.

Their team consisted of the following: an account lead and project manager, a UX and information architecture developer, a technical project manager, a QA specialist, a lead architect, and several developers.

The system they created met all major goals and was built in such a way that we are able to make updates and modifications fairly easily as our business evolves and grows.

How effective was the project management?

This aspect was excellent and very effective. We managed to completely move to the new system several weeks earlier than expected.

They’re easy to work with, patient, and they make the effort to understand a business and its pain points. Their advice and suggestions for solutions and the fact that they listen are remarkable.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Take the time to let True Interaction understand your business and your needs. Once they do, things will move very quickly from there. You'll want to do other projects with them before you know it!

Contract Management Systems Integration for Consumer Products Company

"They were able to address [new needs] very quickly, and develop a solution almost instantaneously. It was amazing."

True Interaction developed a custom contract management system to enable employees to access documents in one place. This included strategizing project scope and what should and should not be included.

New York City
General Counsel at Consumer Products Manufacturer

The final product has significantly reduced the burden of work on the legal department, and there are no issues to report. But what was most impressive was True Interaction's ability to take nonspecific requests and turn them into technical solutions rapidly.

Please describe your company.

We’re a publicly traded manufacturer of kitchen products like blenders, food processors etc. We have multiple brands we sell our products under.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I serve as general counsel for the company.

What was the business challenge you were facing when you approached True Interaction?

My challenge was to develop a contract management system by which others in the organization would be able to access certain agreements or contracts, without having to ask legal to do it each time they needed to obtain some information.

The scope was to analyze our legacy system that we use, and then assess what our needs are with respect to this contract management system; what it would include, what it would not include, how to prioritize or organize the information, and develop a system of output that we desired. They would share with us the different options we had at each step to decide what were the inputs and ultimately what was the output.

What was your process for selecting True Interaction to work with?

I had found them through another department of ours. A senior executive in the company had utilized them for another project.

Confidential.

What was the timeline of this project?

Specific dates escape me, but the project lasted about six months.

Do you have any stats, or metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

It’s too early to be able to provide specific stats at this time. The key objective feedback I want to provide is True Interaction’s level of service and their ability to problem-solve. We had a test phase, and there were things that weren’t necessarily wrong, but things that we said as we were testing, ‘Gee, it would be really great to be able to have this feature.’ They were able to address these very quickly, and develop a solution almost instantaneously. It was amazing.

Number one was the level of service. Response time was very quick back by Liam [Wright, CEO of True Interaction], himself or people on his team. They were highly professional, organized, and technical; all things you would expect from a good IT company. But, what set them apart was their ability process very nonspecific requests, make the technical changes, and then explain it back to you in a very user-friendly way. They’re all about solving the problem in the most customer-focused way possible.

I wish I had something. Their follow-up is just amazing. Generally with service providers, sometimes that’s an area of concern, or the response time, but I really don’t have anything that I would critique. It just went really, really well.

They came in right at my budget.
    I would have no reservations whatsoever.

Software Development for Large Consumer Products Manufacturer

"They know exactly what we need without us having to give them exact instructions."

During the course of this long partnership, True Interaction has provided development services on a number of projects. This has included a customer facing application and an internal app for inspectors.

New York City Metro Area
VP Global Supply Chain at Large Consumer Products Company

True Interaction’s work is absolutely superb. They are so intuitive and fast working that they’ve been described as artists. Their work has helped increase business as well as streamline the quality assurance process, and the partnership is expected to continue indefinitely.

Please provide a description of your company.

We're a leading global provider of kitchenware, tableware, and other products for the home. We offer a wide range of products from blenders and food processors to plates and silverware. We design everything in the U.S., but manufactured globally. Our products are sold in every major retailer in the U.S. and the U.K.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I oversee our entire supply chain.

What was your goal for working with True Interaction?

We first worked with True Interaction around five years ago. In that time, we've completed several projects with them.

The first major project I worked with them on was an application that would allow us to offer our customers a way to login and design their own products, which we would then manufacture for them.

They also helped design an iOS app for our factory inspectors that has improved quality assurance process.

For both projects, we gave them the idea, and they came back with concepts and did all the design and development.

In the case of the iOS app, we actually already had an app that we had built with another company, but it was limited in what it could do. True Interaction came in and took it to the next level.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

They've been sizable projects, but I can't discuss specific numbers.

What was the timeline of these projects?

They're very quick. Our most recent project with them, they gave us a workable product to start testing more than a month before the deadline.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

The first project was really not quantifiable. It's more of a selling tool for our sales team to use. Subjectively, though, it works very well, and we've received very positive feedback about it. The amount of private business we're winning has definitely risen since we began offering that service.

The quality assurance app has also been very successful. The quality of our products has certainly risen and, while I can't say that's 100 percent due to True Interaction, certainly it's allowed us to have a much easier time training our inspectors. You hand it to them, and they know how to use it immediately. It's very intuitive. That's a huge cost saver for us right there.

Working with them is very different from working with any other developers that we have. They come in, hear what you're trying to accomplish, and then immediately start whiteboarding out what capabilities the app will have and what it's going to look like the same day. True Interaction is fast, and they're intuitive. They know exactly what we need without us having to give them exact instructions.

I've never seen anybody be able to not only tell me what they're going to do, but show me what it's going to look like, and show me how people are going to interact with it in such a short time window. Then, when they actually start developing it from the concept to development, it is so fast. It's really a pleasure – it's unbelievable. It's almost as if I don't want to tell people about them. I want them all to myself. All the people that we've worked there each have such great skills. Liam's [True Interaction CEO and founder O. Liam Wright] an artist with what he can do, and the development team he has in unparalleled.

We were struggling with another developer on the quality management app, and it was taking forever. I didn't think the project was ever going to end. Then, within a week, Liam's team came in, changed the interface, fixed all the code of the other developer, and took control of the whole project and got it to the finish line fast. For any upgrades, we always go right to True Interaction, and they complete them quickly. They always work, there's never any bugs, and everything runs the way it's supposed to run. It's great.

No, I'm always just so impressed. Every time they surpass my expectations. Anything I bring them into, no matter how challenging it is, they just jump right in, learn it, and get it done. We're planning to give them more projects.