Creating Possibilities

Bronze

TRIXMEDIA Inc is a digital design agency based in Los Angeles. They create brand strategies, logos, graphics, web designs, and packaging for a variety of clients. With over 10 years of experience, they deliver award-winning custom websites using the latest technology and trends. The team is guaranteed to deliver a responsive and reliable website that accomplishes all of your business needs.

They’re also skilled e-commerce developers. Using their own software called “Goozga”, the team can seamlessly transfer clients to an online sales platform.

2003
Beverly Hills, CA
  • 468 North Camden Drive, 2nd Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

E-commerce Website Image

E-commerce Website

We provided their website with content, website support and maintenance. A comprehensive design strategy was developed with the help of knowledge experts from the industry who work in tandem to elevate the brand’s consciousness into the mainstream.

Multiple offers involving new-age marketing techniques like gift cards and store credit were utilized on a seasonal basis. The unceasing work ethic of our data entry team

was prominent in successful product integration which ranged in thousands.

A lot of the success TRIXMEDIA can boast of comes from the direct proximity we offer our customers to the in-house coders and designers in our organization.

Logo Development & Package Design Image

Logo Development & Package Design

The naming and logo development aspect of this project needed to focus on telling a story about this new business. We designed a name and logo that would be universally appealing, and would attract consumers of all backgrounds. We wanted a brand identity that all people, other than just health buffs, could be drawn to. Most importantly, the logo should convey the idea that the product being offered is essentially delicious

food.

Package Design

We created packaging that maintains the integrity of the product and can be easily adapted to include new products as they are added into the line in the future. This allows for freedom in product development for the client. We focused on various colors as the differentiation between specific products within the line. For example, the packaging for pistachios is green, while the packaging for almonds is a light brown. We also designed takeaway packaging for orders that are delivered to the customer’s home as a means of instilling the brand in the home. Takeaway packaging including boxes and reusable grocery bags serve as propaganda and a constant reminder to customer’s of the brand. Reusable grocery bags are also current with the sustainable trends in the target market.

Web Design Image

Web Design

Looking for a beautiful and effective website your company can be proud of? We at TRIXMEDIA design & develop engaging websites like this everyday.

We create most effective customized websites that offer ultimate user experiences, achieve top rankings on the popular search engines thereby promote your brand to the maximum possible audience.

With our expertize and approach to Web Design, proven methods made us

unique in this ongoing challenging marketplace with delivering what we promise.

We are creative team

We’ll give you brand new , unique, creative ideas based on your type of business and audience.

Digital Branding Image

Digital Branding

Today branding is everything. Bring your brand to the forefront with creative ideas that uncover the needs of your brand's potential users. A thought-out brand definition and content strategy driven by market research is the best tool in a business' and marketers' toolbox.

We collaborate with our clients to create engaging, unique, and effective
solutions to overcome a spectrum of business challenges.

Your brand's visual presence works along the brand guidelines to send an irresistible message.

It's all about a dynamic brand experience & engaging your audience. This
leads you down the right path for business growth to attain your brand's
creative potential. Be relevant and engaging to your customers across all
applicable markets and channels of communication.

Branding for Feminine Hygiene Company

“It’s difficult to find a company that believes in their client’s dreams, passions, and goals as much as they do.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc created a name, logo, and font for a feminine hygiene product. Inspired by the client and product, they delivered unique designs that stand out in the market.

1 Employee

Charleston, West Virginia
Arrie Blanchette
Founder, Compaxx LLC

The brand received positive feedback in a random survey. TRIXMEDIA Inc was a supportive partner. Working closely with the client, their designs accurately represent the product. Completing the first portion of the project efficiently, they’re beginning to design the website and packaging.

I’m the founder of a retail company selling luxury compact cases for feminine hygiene products.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I designed the cases and was just starting my business. I needed help determining a sense of direction as we came up with branding. Specifically, I needed help coming up with a name and logo.

They wanted to include my backstory and style in the brand design, so I gave them images of things I liked and represented me. They challenged my way of thinking and gave me techniques to think differently. Drawing inspiration from images I provided and drawings I submitted, they came up with different logos, fonts, and names for me to choose from.

As we narrowed down the options, they challenged me to think about why I was selecting certain options over others, ensuring that we chose something that reflected me and what my company represented. Now we’re reigniting the prototyping phase, and we’ll begin working on developing the website and package design.

I worked directly with Hirbod (Founder & CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc.), and he would present the designs his team created to me.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I used a search engine and found them on a list of branding companies. I was drawn to their profile because they had a lot of reviews and offered services in addition to branding. I wanted to build a partnership with them so I could utilize their other services as my business expands.

I haven’t spent any more than $1,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and put the project on hold for a bit. Now we’re restarting the project.

We’ve conducted random surveys and have received almost entirely positive feedback. I ended up with a phenomenal name and a distinguishable logo. The font I selected was really unique and I think customers will appreciate that it doesn’t look like anything else out there. Anytime someone sees that font, they’re going to think of my product. It’s very well thought out.

I really appreciated that they incorporated the curves from the cases I designed into the final product. Between the logo, name, and font, they’ve created a nice backstory that represents what I want the business to be about.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

It was like having a partner, not just a contractor. They were punctual and completed the first part of the project very quickly. We communicated via email or Slack. If I wanted to schedule a phone call and needed to ask questions, I used their calendar app to schedule it.

It’s difficult to find a company that believes in their client’s dreams, passions, and goals as much as they do. TRIXMEDIA Inc is a diamond in the rough. They believe their client’s success is their personal success. They were patient and dedicated, giving me tons of information even before we finalized the contract or paid them.

They need to grow their social media presence. People need to know who they are, and just a few posts could make a big difference.

Give them a call. Even if you’re not ready to begin the branding phase quite yet, they’re great guides and will let you know what you need to do before obtaining their services.

Web Design for Artist

"They were very patient and open-minded."

July - Oct. 2019

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed a website for an international artist. The team designed a website that matched the contemporary style of the artist by studying their portfolio.

Tehran, Iran
Ashkan Sanei
Self-Employed Artist

The website successfully displays the work of the artist and has received positive feedback from clients within the industry. TRIXMEDIA Inc does the necessary research to ensure they can best deliver results that fit the needs and requirements of the client. The team is creative and hard-working.

I am a professional international artist. TRIXMEDIA helped me creating my personal brand plus design and develop an interactive website to showcase my art, CV and other related info. They also helped me by planning my branding strategy and social media awareness.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIXMEDIA Inc?

It is really hard to find a firm that has a proper understanding of contemporary art and representing an artist's brand. When you're a visual artist, your website and social media presence can be part of your art. You have to find a team that has a good undrestanding of your style, vision, and way of impressing your thoughts.

Hirbod Human and his team have great knowledge of contemporary art and were able to draw an image that matches my work without affecting it. They had created an amazing balance in a minimalistic design that adds to my work.

To represent me and my work to an international market in the right way. I have tried multiple firms and individuals before and not have any success. They designed different creative pages but each was either too much or too little. Hirbod and his creative team found the right approach, visual and way of communicating that comfort my specific taste.

My agent in North America found them trough her network on professional art galleries in NY and Toronto. Apparently they work with our industry before. She also found out Hirbod is a board member of couple of know art society and public galleries which was a great advantage for us.

The project seems to be very easy and basic at first. The hardship was to find a design, tone, and language that support my work as a professional visual artist without affecting it in any way.

They first did an intense study on my portfolio. We had multiple Skype meeting with Hirbod and his team. They interviewed me in a friendly manner. When they had a good understanding of me and my work they send me a concept design that brought joy and happienes to me and my agent. From that point they managed everything in multiple steps and little by little and very patiently they build a great image for me.

I showed their work to multiple galleries in France and NY and they love the simplicity of it. If you look at my work you will notice how hard is that to represent such a simple artwork.

I think I explained this already

They were knowledgable. They have done multiple kinds of research that impressed me and my team. They were very patient and open-minded.

I think they are doing their job perfectly.

very patient
    expensive but worth every dollar
    stunning
    very likely

Website Development & Maintenance for National Museum

“TRIXMEDIA Inc has always explained everything and been very transparent.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc updated and now maintains two WordPress websites for a museum’s locations in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They’re building a landing page from the ground up for a Miami location.

Lara Alnaser
Regional Marketing Manager, Museum of Illusions

TRIXMEDIA Inc supplements continued engagement by exceeding timeline expectations and making site updates that please internal stakeholders. They provide multiple design options and implement changes quickly. Responsive and trustworthy, the team is readily accessible via Skype.

I’m the regional marketing manager at the Museum of Illusions, an interactive museum.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We had existing websites for our locations in Los Angeles and San Francisco. We’d worked with an agency to develop these sites and provide maintenance; however, we felt that the services we got weren’t what we’d expected. We stopped our maintenance contract with them and started having issues with the websites.

TRIXMEDIA Inc fixed a few issues on the websites for our Los Angeles and San Francisco locations and did updates. Now, they’re providing maintenance.

For our Miami location, they built a landing page from scratch; it’s not a full website. We are 80% done with that. All of our websites are built on WordPress.

We’re looking to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc on a new website for the three locations. We are working on our brand book now, and we’re waiting to finish it before we create a new website.

We only communicate with Hirbod (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We found TRIXMEDIA Inc through Clutch. They had a lot of good reviews, and we liked their work and what people thought about them. We got a few quotes from other agencies. We felt TRIXMEDIA Inc knew what they were talking about and that they provided the most support compared to the other agencies.

My company has spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in October 2019, and the work is ongoing.

TRIXMEDIA Inc has always explained everything and been very transparent. That’s why we’ve continued working with them. They’ve exceeded our expectations with timelines, and we’re happy with the changes they made to the websites. We couldn’t fix everything we wanted to, but we understand that this was due to reasons beyond TRIXMEDIA Inc, primarily the coding we had from the previous developer.

We’re very happy with the new Miami landing page. They provided us with three options, and they’d get us a new design within a few hours if we asked for it. They were really quick.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is great. We get everything on time. We gave them less than five days for the Miami location landing page, and we didn’t have a chance to talk about many of the details. We use email and Skype to communicate.

I like that they’re always available on Skype. If I have a question, I can send it on Skype, and they get back to me quickly. Other agencies we’ve worked with didn’t offer chat services. If I had a question after working hours, they still got back to us. They understand our urgency.

No, everything is okay.

It’s a good choice to work with them. They’re very transparent. If something can’t be done, they’ll tell you. We trust them.

Digital Marketing for Nut Processor

"I trust TRIXMEDIA and believe what they’re doing is the best work for me."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc provided digital marketing services for a food processing company. Their team redesigned the client's logo and packaging, improved SEO ranking, and built paid online advertisements.

Amir Sohrabpour
Marketing Director, UrthBite

TRIXMEDIA Inc organic search efforts and rebranding have increased organic search traffic by 15%. The project management was effective, and the extra time they took to complete the project was well worth the wait. Their services also came at a great value.

I’m the marketing director at Dolce Foods, a nut processing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We needed assistance with our branding and digital marketing.

They took care of the branding and designed our logo. We also consulted them on the packaging. Their team truly helps us get into the market through paid online advertisements. For example, they built our website and did work to improve our organic search rankings on Google.

I’m in contact with Hirbod (Founder & CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc.). I visited him in person. I believe there are two other people.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

They were referred to me. We consulted with five other graphic designers and companies, but we thought they weren’t representing our company the way we wanted. TRIXMEDIA Inc was the closest to what we had in mind.

We invested $100,000 CAD ($76,000 USD).

We started working together in February 2016 and the work is ongoing.

Our organic search traffic has gone up by at least 15%. Traffic numbers have been increasing. They offered to do other social media platforms, but I wanted them to focus on Google. They did everything related to organic search. They send us progress reports.

We’re still in touch. They take care of any problems we encounter.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been good. At the start, they offered me a package that would take one month longer than other companies estimated. That extra time was worth it. It wasn’t a waste.

I don’t feel the need to reach to other companies for different quotes or to satisfy my curiosity. I trust TRIXMEDIA and believe what they’re doing is the best work for me. I could not get the same service at this price.

Hirbod’s wasn’t always available to respond, but there were other people at TRIXMEDIA to reach out. Otherwise, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Be patient at the start. It’s worth it.

Web Dev for Produce Company

"We’re happy with the appearance of the website and how user-friendly it is."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed and developed a custom website for a produce company.

Vernon, California
Enoch Yoon
Managing Director, MG Produce

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the design of the website including UI/UX. TRIXMEDIA kept the project moving through constant communication. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, high-quality deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the managing director of MG Produce.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We hired TRIXMEDIA Inc for web design services. It had been years since we had last worked on our site design, and it was in need of an update.

They created a custom website using HTML. The team initiated dialogue to understand our requirements and did all of the designing on their end.

I was mainly in touch with two people from TRIXMEDIA Inc. I’m not sure how many people in total were working on the project.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We searched the web for developers in Los Angeles and started interviewing companies that seemed to be a good fit. We were looking at a variety of factors, including pricing, understanding of our goals, reliability, trustworthiness, and previous work. TRIXMEDIA Inc seemed to be the company that was most aligned with our goals.

We began the projection in April 2019 and will continue to work with them on an ongoing basis.

We’re happy with the appearance of the website and how user-friendly it is. There were some bugs at the beginning, but TRIXMEDIA Inc was able to fix most of them as part of an ongoing maintenance process.

Overall, there haven’t been that many bugs, and they’ve been quick to respond and fix them when we mention them. The website is still a work in progress, but we’re pleased with what they’ve done and how supportive they’ve been.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. The owner of the company, Hirbod (Founder & CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc), is the one I’ve been working with the most, and he’s been very helpful. He’s fast to respond and always gives plenty of input, most of which comes from his previous experience.

At the same time, he doesn’t try to overtake the project. It’s been a collaboration—us working together using his advice and input. Hirbod listens very carefully and closely to our goals, which has made the whole process run smoothly.

I liked that Hirbod took the time to understand our company and how we set ourselves apart from others in our industry. During the interview phase, I felt that other companies already had their own ideas about us and our project. Most of them didn’t pay too much attention to what our company is about or what our goals are.

Hirbod was able to get a good grasp of our company, as well as the direction we were hoping to go with our site. I don’t think this would have been the case with other companies that we considered.

No, I don't have any anything.  I've been very happy with their work.

Be ready to be thorough in explaining your company to the best of your capabilities, because that is what will help Trixmedia create the best website for your company getting the message of its vision and culture across clearly.

Logo Design for Litigation Support Firm

“The new logo’s attracted a lot of attention from law firms and other corporations.”

Aug. - Sep. 2018

TRIXMEDIA Inc created a new logo, providing over 40 options and iterations. They collaborated closely with the internal team and also made website suggestions and a few graphic designs and flyers.

Kayvan Vojdani
President, Galaxy Discovery

TRIXMEDIA Inc was hard working and responsive, meeting all project goals. They have a talented and skilled team that has a deep knowledge of the technology industry. The team was friendly and easy going, making them a reliable and effective partner.

I’m the president of Galaxy Discovery, a company that provides litigation support, electronic discovery, and document management, imaging, and scanning for law firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I needed a partner to develop a new logo and branding for my company.

TRIXMEDIA Inc’s main job was creating a new logo. They provided 35 different logo options and created seven more variations of the final logo I’d selected. We iterated on the design a few times until we got the right one. They also provided a few ideas for the website and created graphic designs and flyers for some events we were participating in.

I worked with the owner.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I found TRIXMEDIA Inc online and spoke with the owner. He was kind, professional, and quick to respond; plus, he’d worked with a few global companies before. They understood how to improve my company, so I hired them.

I spent over $10,00.

The engagement lasted from August–September 2018.

The new logo’s attracted lots of attention from law firms and other corporations. Multimillion-dollar companies check my LinkedIn profile every day to learn more about us.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked hard to make sure I was satisfied. We communicated via phone and email, and the owner would typically respond to me within minutes.

They’re extremely knowledgeable and have lots of experience with technology companies. They’re skilled at rebranding and have great taste and talent. I told them what I wanted, and they brought my vision to life.

I don't have any suggestions for how they could improve. They're experts in their field, and I'd definitely work with them again.

Be patient and give them enough information to provide the best results possible.

Rebranding and App Dev for Music Broadcast Company

"We underestimated them at first, but they know what they’re doing."

Feb. 2019 - Apr. 2019

TRIXMEDIA Inc managed a rebranding process. This involved developing a custom mobile application and modifying marketing materials.

VP of Marketing, Music Broadcast Company

Users are quite pleased with the application. TRIXMEDIA’s extensive discovery process delivered outstanding results and convincingly demonstrated their knowledge of branding and marketing.

I’m the VP of marketing for a music broadcasting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We needed someone to help rebrand our entire business.

We wanted to upgrade our brand with a modern look to attract a new generation of artists and listeners.

They’d already worked on a smaller project for one of our clients. After seeing those results, we brought them on to rebrand our primary business.

TRIXMEDIA Inc did amazing work recreating our brand and identifying and solving underlying issues with our materials. Based on the information we provided, they developed a new, branded application for us.

We worked with multiple teams from TRIXMEDIA including a research team, a creative team, and a development team.

We only just launched the application, but people in our network have already offered lots of positive feedback.

Everything was self-explanatory and easy. At first, we were confused about all the details they wanted, but it’s clear now that handing them over was the right decision. They’re building a brand empire for us.

We underestimated them at first, but they know what they’re doing.

No, not that I can think of.

Web Redesign for Civil Trial Law Firm

"We're really happy to have a brand new website that we can be proud of."

Mar. 2018 - Nov. 2018

TRIXMEDIA Inc developed and designed a website for a law firm. Key features included autoplay video on the homepage, searchable PDFs, and a database of law articles.

Seal Beach, California
Lisa Brown
Attorney & Marketing Assistant, Shawn Steel Law Firm

The new website has received positive feedback from key internal stakeholders. TRIXMEDIA kept the project moving through constant communication. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, high-quality deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the attorney assistant and marketing assistant for Shawn Steel Law Firm, a personal injury plaintiff attorney firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We had a pretty outdated website. It was really bad in terms of functionality for our clients. We were looking for a new modern look.

TRIXMEDIA Inc built our new website. They started with a basic overview of what we were looking for. We gave them an idea of what we wanted in terms of the general look. They were able to take our ideas and run with them. They sent us a couple of options of color schemes and layouts. They made suggestions for alternate ideas if things we wanted were not viable for the website.

They incorporated an existing video onto our homepage and set it to autoplay. It's the first thing that visitors see when they come to our site. They took all of our content from our email alerts and turned them into searchable PDFs. They also created a database of all of our previous personal injury articles and other materials that our attorneys have written over the years.

We primarily work with Hirbod (founder, TRIXMEDIA Inc). One other person came in towards the end to do a couple of updates.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I don't know if it was a friend-of-a-friend or a referral. The higher ups at the firm had a meeting with Hirbod. They wanted to make sure he would be able to give us what we were looking for.

We worked together from March–November 2018.

The new site was just launched a couple of weeks or ago. While we don’t have any measurable results yet, our internal team is pretty satisfied. We're really happy to have a brand new website that we can be proud of. We can begin referring our clients and doctors to the new site. It’s a real sense of achievement to see it live. The coolest part is the video on our homepage. It’s fantastic. They did an excellent job.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Hirbod was always communicative with us, which was so important. We were able to bounce ideas off him. Based on his experience and knowledge, he let us know what was possible. He was great at making sure what we wanted would work for us. We communicated through email and phone calls. He was responsive and always willing to listen.

It was refreshing to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc because Hirbod was patient, flexible, and forgiving.

No. Hirbod wanted to give us what we wanted. We can't complain about someone like that.

I say do it, and make sure you know what you want.

Web & Logo Design for Behavioral Health Firm

“They understood my specific needs and made appropriate recommendations accordingly.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed a new logo and developed a website that includes an online client communications portal. They also manage social media, server selection, and cloud hosting.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Owner, Behavioral Health Firm

TRIXMEDIA Inc worked diligently to rapidly deliver the fully completed website within just one week from the start date. A profile they created secured almost 70% of the firm’s entire client base. Knowledgeable and experienced, the team offers insightful guidance and effective communication.

I am the owner of a private practice behavioral health firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I wanted to build a website and develop an online presence for our firm.

The CEO took care of the entire project after I told him what I needed. TRIXMEDIA Inc designed our logo and website. Along the way, they asked for my input for every subjective decision. The team developed the entire platform and online communications portal.

TRIXMEDIA Inc gathered the content we needed. They helped us choose hosting and subscription services to manage personal documents and client files in a secure cloud space online. The team developed a system that lets clients contact me directly. They take care of our social media, as well.

Hirbod (CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc) was my primary point of contact. I was also in touch with different members of his team.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I knew the CEO personally.

I have spent around $9,000.

We’ve been working together since February 2018.

After I provided the materials, TRIXMEDIA Inc delivered our website within a week. The profile they helped me develop on a well-known health website has attracted at least 60%-70% of my clientele. Overall, I have been happy and satisfied. Compared to other vendors I’ve worked with in the past, TRIXMEDIA Inc delivers high quality work very efficiently.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been very good. TRIXMEDIA Inc is very responsive and maintains effective communication overall. We usually correspond through email, phone calls, and text messaging.

TRIXMEDIA Inc provided extensive useful information and educated me about areas I needed to understand. They understood my specific needs and made appropriate recommendations accordingly.

No. I just wish I could afford more of their services. There are few limitations to what TRIXMEDIA Inc can offer, but more services would exceed my budget.

Trust the CEO’s recommendations. He knows what he is doing.

Overall Score It was excellent.
    Everything was better than I expected.

Web Design & Email Marketing for Mediterranean Restaurant

“We’ve seen a solid performance from TRIXMEDIA Inc. They have fantastic taste.”

2009 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed and developed websites for a hotel and a restaurant. They added features for online reservations, a virtual video tour, and professional photos. They also manage eBlast email marketing.

Owner, Olive Terrace Bar and Grill

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed attractive websites for both establishments that are intuitive and easy to navigate. Users have praised the look and feel of each platform they completed. The team is innovative, talented, and attentive. They excel at communication and maintain a seamless workflow.

I am the owner of Olive Terrace Bar and Grill.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We needed help with web design and email marketing for our restaurant. I worked with another development company previously, but it wasn’t very successful. I asked TRIXMEDIA Inc to re-do all the work.

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed and developed a website for my previous employer along with print assets like wine labels. They managed our eBlast email marketing system and were fully responsive for project maintenance.

The team added visual content to the website to display catering menus and added functions to book catering and make reservations. They also added a virtual video tour. Since we couldn’t make an entirely separate website, we used the restaurant’s platform as a method to showcase the whole hotel.

I used TRIXMEDIA Inc’s services for my own restaurant, as well. They developed a website for me that includes a variety of pictures and booking features. Our company has several menus, so they created a special program to feature them all online. They set up our email system and continue to maintain it. One of their photographers came on-site to take pictures to include in the new menus and brochures.

Initially, I collaborated with Hirbod (Founder and CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc). I’ve also worked with a couple of other teammates.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

My friend worked with TRIXMEDIA Inc on some commercial productions and recommended I hire the team. We really liked their previous work. It was very sophisticated and customer friendly.

In my former position, we invested around $100,000. I’ve spent $25,000–$30,000 on services for my restaurant.

We began working together in 2009. TRIXMEDIA Inc has been providing services for my restaurant specifically since 2014.

TRIXMEDIA Inc offered a full package of services and did a fantastic job. They keep our site constantly evolving and up to date. We’ve received excellent results from their efforts. Our customers frequently compliment how nice our website looks and how easy it is to navigate.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

I work very closely with them. They often send me the materials I need within hours. Communication with their team has been excellent. We most often use email, phone, and text to correspond. Even when my restaurant is closed, I can still get in touch with them after hours.

We’ve seen a solid performance from TRIXMEDIA Inc. They have fantastic taste.

My only advice would be to gain familiarity with Microsoft Outlook. They usually work with Google, but I prefer using Outlook.

Tell the team what you need and see what ideas they come up with. The founder, in particular, is very talented.

Bronze