Creating Possibilities

Gold

TRIXMEDIA Inc is a digital design agency based in Los Angeles. They create brand strategies, logos, graphics, web designs, and packaging for a variety of clients. With over 10 years of experience, they deliver award-winning custom websites using the latest technology and trends. The team is guaranteed to deliver a responsive and reliable website that accomplishes all of your business needs.

They’re also skilled e-commerce developers. Using their own software called “Goozga”, the team can seamlessly transfer clients to an online sales platform.

2003
Beverly Hills, CA
  • 468 North Camden Drive, 2nd Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

E-commerce Website

We provided their website with content, website support and maintenance. A comprehensive design strategy was developed with the help of knowledge experts from the industry who work in tandem to elevate the brand’s consciousness into the mainstream.

Multiple offers involving new-age marketing techniques like gift cards and store credit were utilized on a seasonal basis. The unceasing work ethic of our

data entry team was prominent in successful product integration which ranged in thousands.

A lot of the success TRIXMEDIA can boast of comes from the direct proximity we offer our customers to the in-house coders and designers in our organization.

Logo Development & Package Design

The naming and logo development aspect of this project needed to focus on telling a story about this new business. We designed a name and logo that would be universally appealing, and would attract consumers of all backgrounds. We wanted a brand identity that all people, other than just health buffs, could be drawn to. Most importantly, the logo should convey the idea that the product being offered is essentially delicious

food.

Package Design

We created packaging that maintains the integrity of the product and can be easily adapted to include new products as they are added into the line in the future. This allows for freedom in product development for the client. We focused on various colors as the differentiation between specific products within the line. For example, the packaging for pistachios is green, while the packaging for almonds is a light brown. We also designed takeaway packaging for orders that are delivered to the customer’s home as a means of instilling the brand in the home. Takeaway packaging including boxes and reusable grocery bags serve as propaganda and a constant reminder to customer’s of the brand. Reusable grocery bags are also current with the sustainable trends in the target market.

Web Design

Looking for a beautiful and effective website your company can be proud of? We at TRIXMEDIA design & develop engaging websites like this everyday.

We create most effective customized websites that offer ultimate user experiences, achieve top rankings on the popular search engines thereby promote your brand to the maximum possible audience.

With our expertize and approach to Web Design, proven

methods made us unique in this ongoing challenging marketplace with delivering what we promise.

We are creative team

We’ll give you brand new , unique, creative ideas based on your type of business and audience.

Digital Branding

Today branding is everything. Bring your brand to the forefront with creative ideas that uncover the needs of your brand's potential users. A thought-out brand definition and content strategy driven by market research is the best tool in a business' and marketers' toolbox.

We collaborate with our clients to create engaging, unique, and effective
solutions to overcome a spectrum of

business challenges. Your brand's visual presence works along the brand guidelines to send an irresistible message.

It's all about a dynamic brand experience & engaging your audience. This
leads you down the right path for business growth to attain your brand's
creative potential. Be relevant and engaging to your customers across all
applicable markets and channels of communication.

Logo Design for Litigation Support Firm

“The new logo’s attracted a lot of attention from law firms and other corporations.”

Aug. - Sep. 2018

TRIXMEDIA Inc created a new logo, providing over 40 options and iterations. They collaborated closely with the internal team and also made website suggestions and a few graphic designs and flyers.

Kayvan Vojdani
President, Galaxy Discovery

TRIXMEDIA Inc was hard working and responsive, meeting all project goals. They have a talented and skilled team that has a deep knowledge of the technology industry. The team was friendly and easy going, making them a reliable and effective partner.

I’m the president of Galaxy Discovery, a company that provides litigation support, electronic discovery, and document management, imaging, and scanning for law firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I needed a partner to develop a new logo and branding for my company.

TRIXMEDIA Inc’s main job was creating a new logo. They provided 35 different logo options and created seven more variations of the final logo I’d selected. We iterated on the design a few times until we got the right one. They also provided a few ideas for the website and created graphic designs and flyers for some events we were participating in.

I worked with the owner.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I found TRIXMEDIA Inc online and spoke with the owner. He was kind, professional, and quick to respond; plus, he’d worked with a few global companies before. They understood how to improve my company, so I hired them.

I spent over $10,00.

The engagement lasted from August–September 2018.

The new logo’s attracted lots of attention from law firms and other corporations. Multimillion-dollar companies check my LinkedIn profile every day to learn more about us.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked hard to make sure I was satisfied. We communicated via phone and email, and the owner would typically respond to me within minutes.

They’re extremely knowledgeable and have lots of experience with technology companies. They’re skilled at rebranding and have great taste and talent. I told them what I wanted, and they brought my vision to life.

I don't have any suggestions for how they could improve. They're experts in their field, and I'd definitely work with them again.

Be patient and give them enough information to provide the best results possible.

Rebranding and App Dev for Music Broadcast Company

"We underestimated them at first, but they know what they’re doing."

Feb. 2019 - Apr. 2019

TRIXMEDIA Inc managed a rebranding process. This involved developing a custom mobile application and modifying marketing materials.

VP of Marketing, Music Broadcast Company

Users are quite pleased with the application. TRIXMEDIA’s extensive discovery process delivered outstanding results and convincingly demonstrated their knowledge of branding and marketing.

I’m the VP of marketing for a music broadcasting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We needed someone to help rebrand our entire business.

We wanted to upgrade our brand with a modern look to attract a new generation of artists and listeners.

They’d already worked on a smaller project for one of our clients. After seeing those results, we brought them on to rebrand our primary business.

TRIXMEDIA Inc did amazing work recreating our brand and identifying and solving underlying issues with our materials. Based on the information we provided, they developed a new, branded application for us.

We worked with multiple teams from TRIXMEDIA including a research team, a creative team, and a development team.

We only just launched the application, but people in our network have already offered lots of positive feedback.

Everything was self-explanatory and easy. At first, we were confused about all the details they wanted, but it’s clear now that handing them over was the right decision. They’re building a brand empire for us.

We underestimated them at first, but they know what they’re doing.

No, not that I can think of.

Web Redesign for Civil Trial Law Firm

"We're really happy to have a brand new website that we can be proud of."

Mar. 2018 - Nov. 2018

TRIXMEDIA Inc developed and designed a website for a law firm. Key features included autoplay video on the homepage, searchable PDFs, and a database of law articles.

Seal Beach, California
Lisa Brown
Attorney & Marketing Assistant, Shawn Steel Law Firm

The new website has received positive feedback from key internal stakeholders. TRIXMEDIA kept the project moving through constant communication. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, high-quality deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the attorney assistant and marketing assistant for Shawn Steel Law Firm, a personal injury plaintiff attorney firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We had a pretty outdated website. It was really bad in terms of functionality for our clients. We were looking for a new modern look.

TRIXMEDIA Inc built our new website. They started with a basic overview of what we were looking for. We gave them an idea of what we wanted in terms of the general look. They were able to take our ideas and run with them. They sent us a couple of options of color schemes and layouts. They made suggestions for alternate ideas if things we wanted were not viable for the website.

They incorporated an existing video onto our homepage and set it to autoplay. It's the first thing that visitors see when they come to our site. They took all of our content from our email alerts and turned them into searchable PDFs. They also created a database of all of our previous personal injury articles and other materials that our attorneys have written over the years.

We primarily work with Hirbod (founder, TRIXMEDIA Inc). One other person came in towards the end to do a couple of updates.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I don't know if it was a friend-of-a-friend or a referral. The higher ups at the firm had a meeting with Hirbod. They wanted to make sure he would be able to give us what we were looking for.

We worked together from March–November 2018.

The new site was just launched a couple of weeks or ago. While we don’t have any measurable results yet, our internal team is pretty satisfied. We're really happy to have a brand new website that we can be proud of. We can begin referring our clients and doctors to the new site. It’s a real sense of achievement to see it live. The coolest part is the video on our homepage. It’s fantastic. They did an excellent job.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Hirbod was always communicative with us, which was so important. We were able to bounce ideas off him. Based on his experience and knowledge, he let us know what was possible. He was great at making sure what we wanted would work for us. We communicated through email and phone calls. He was responsive and always willing to listen.

It was refreshing to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc because Hirbod was patient, flexible, and forgiving.

No. Hirbod wanted to give us what we wanted. We can't complain about someone like that.

I say do it, and make sure you know what you want.

Web & Logo Design for Behavioral Health Firm

“They understood my specific needs and made appropriate recommendations accordingly.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed a new logo and developed a website that includes an online client communications portal. They also manage social media, server selection, and cloud hosting.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Owner, Behavioral Health Firm

TRIXMEDIA Inc worked diligently to rapidly deliver the fully completed website within just one week from the start date. A profile they created secured almost 70% of the firm’s entire client base. Knowledgeable and experienced, the team offers insightful guidance and effective communication.

I am the owner of a private practice behavioral health firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I wanted to build a website and develop an online presence for our firm.

The CEO took care of the entire project after I told him what I needed. TRIXMEDIA Inc designed our logo and website. Along the way, they asked for my input for every subjective decision. The team developed the entire platform and online communications portal.

TRIXMEDIA Inc gathered the content we needed. They helped us choose hosting and subscription services to manage personal documents and client files in a secure cloud space online. The team developed a system that lets clients contact me directly. They take care of our social media, as well.

Hirbod (CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc) was my primary point of contact. I was also in touch with different members of his team.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

I knew the CEO personally.

I have spent around $9,000.

We’ve been working together since February 2018.

After I provided the materials, TRIXMEDIA Inc delivered our website within a week. The profile they helped me develop on a well-known health website has attracted at least 60%-70% of my clientele. Overall, I have been happy and satisfied. Compared to other vendors I’ve worked with in the past, TRIXMEDIA Inc delivers high quality work very efficiently.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been very good. TRIXMEDIA Inc is very responsive and maintains effective communication overall. We usually correspond through email, phone calls, and text messaging.

TRIXMEDIA Inc provided extensive useful information and educated me about areas I needed to understand. They understood my specific needs and made appropriate recommendations accordingly.

No. I just wish I could afford more of their services. There are few limitations to what TRIXMEDIA Inc can offer, but more services would exceed my budget.

Trust the CEO’s recommendations. He knows what he is doing.

Overall Score It was excellent.
    Everything was better than I expected.

Web Design & Email Marketing for Mediterranean Restaurant

“We’ve seen a solid performance from TRIXMEDIA Inc. They have fantastic taste.”

2009 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed and developed websites for a hotel and a restaurant. They added features for online reservations, a virtual video tour, and professional photos. They also manage eBlast email marketing.

Owner, Olive Terrace Bar and Grill

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed attractive websites for both establishments that are intuitive and easy to navigate. Users have praised the look and feel of each platform they completed. The team is innovative, talented, and attentive. They excel at communication and maintain a seamless workflow.

I am the owner of Olive Terrace Bar and Grill.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We needed help with web design and email marketing for our restaurant. I worked with another development company previously, but it wasn’t very successful. I asked TRIXMEDIA Inc to re-do all the work.

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed and developed a website for my previous employer along with print assets like wine labels. They managed our eBlast email marketing system and were fully responsive for project maintenance.

The team added visual content to the website to display catering menus and added functions to book catering and make reservations. They also added a virtual video tour. Since we couldn’t make an entirely separate website, we used the restaurant’s platform as a method to showcase the whole hotel.

I used TRIXMEDIA Inc’s services for my own restaurant, as well. They developed a website for me that includes a variety of pictures and booking features. Our company has several menus, so they created a special program to feature them all online. They set up our email system and continue to maintain it. One of their photographers came on-site to take pictures to include in the new menus and brochures.

Initially, I collaborated with Hirbod (Founder and CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc). I’ve also worked with a couple of other teammates.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

My friend worked with TRIXMEDIA Inc on some commercial productions and recommended I hire the team. We really liked their previous work. It was very sophisticated and customer friendly.

In my former position, we invested around $100,000. I’ve spent $25,000–$30,000 on services for my restaurant.

We began working together in 2009. TRIXMEDIA Inc has been providing services for my restaurant specifically since 2014.

TRIXMEDIA Inc offered a full package of services and did a fantastic job. They keep our site constantly evolving and up to date. We’ve received excellent results from their efforts. Our customers frequently compliment how nice our website looks and how easy it is to navigate.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

I work very closely with them. They often send me the materials I need within hours. Communication with their team has been excellent. We most often use email, phone, and text to correspond. Even when my restaurant is closed, I can still get in touch with them after hours.

We’ve seen a solid performance from TRIXMEDIA Inc. They have fantastic taste.

My only advice would be to gain familiarity with Microsoft Outlook. They usually work with Google, but I prefer using Outlook.

Tell the team what you need and see what ideas they come up with. The founder, in particular, is very talented.

Web Design & SEO for Italian Restaurant

"TRIXMEDIA gave us the tools to push us over $1 million in gross sales."

2008 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA developed a website with SEO, integration with Google services, and an improved online ordering system. They crafted marketing and business strategies to better attract and capture customers.

Maryland, Virginia
Sean Kamouei
Operational Manager, Maria's Pizza

The website and strategies have increased gross sales to over $1 million and earned positive reviews from customers. TRIXMEDIA has now transitioned into a support role. The team is highly responsive and deliver great service and products at competitive rates.

I’m the operational manager of Maria’s Pizza. We’re a family company with four Italian pizza shops and a Persian restaurant. I mainly take care of inventories, personnel management, and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA?

We reached out to them in 2008 when we were looking to create some branding for the restaurant as well as create a website with SEO.

First, they developed our website. They implemented SEO and integration of Google services such as Maps and our Google business profile. They also rebuilt our online ordering system. Next, they revamped our marketing strategy. Before, our advertising consisted of fliers made in-house and distributed by employees at homes and businesses. They changed the way we approach fliers and direct mailings, including offering a lunch special and trimming the menu across our storefronts. Lastly, they provided business strategy, especially in customer service. They advised us to start conversations at the register and over the phone and to pay employees for interacting well with customers. TRIXMEDIA continues to provide website support and strategy advice as our business has grown.

Whenever I have a problem or a question, I always reach out to Hirbod (Founder & CEO, TRIXMEDIA) directly via phone, text, or email. I’ll send him a message and he’ll get back to me in under an hour. I’ve also interacted with other team members when he’s not available.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA?

We found them through a recommendation from a friend. We called TRIXMEDIA, and we instantly made a connection.

We’ve spent around $8,000–$10,000.

We started working together in 2008 and our partnership is ongoing.

TRIXMEDIA gave us the tools to push us over $1 million in gross sales. One storefront increased its sales from $700,000–$800,000 per year to over $1.2 million per year. Our customer engagement strategy has garnered us five-star reviews on our Google business profile, and we’ve seen growth in our overall customer base. The improved online order system brings 20–30 orders every day when it used to be zero. Also, by streamlining the menu, we’ve saved money on food storage and preparation for items in low demand.

How did TRIXMEDIA perform from a project management standpoint?

Hirbod is very responsive. Whenever we reach out to him, he responds in less than an hour. The team is equally quick when it comes to delivering results. I’ve referred TRIXMEDIA to other friends in the restaurant business because of that.

When we sat down with Hirbod for the first time, the first thing he told us to do was to shave 30% of our menu. He promised that if we lost any revenue because of that, he wouldn’t charge us. I was blown away by that. Not only does he know his industry well, but he took the time to understand ours.

No, we’ve been very happy with their work.

Have a one-hour conversation with the team about what problems you want TRIXMEDIA to address. They can then start coming up with the best solutions for your business.

Overall Score Our relationship and their responsiveness are excellent. They charge affordable prices for their services.
    Hirbod responds right away if I leave a message. It doesn’t even take an hour for him to call.
    They’ve worked with my budget from the beginning.
    The team is transparent and responsive.
    I’ve referred many people to the team so far.

Logo & Branding for Interior Design Company

“TRIXMEDIA Inc’s rebranding efforts have led the company down the right path.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc worked on several digital marketing services to boost brand awareness. Their team rebuilt a website and redesigned a logo. They also provide social media services.

Toronto, Canada
Shirin Talaee
Owner, Shiraz Staging

The website’s professional look has increased their client base. TRIXMEDIA Inc’s team is readily accessible and helpful in all aspects. Their expertise is worth the price. Customers can expect a collaborative engagement.

I’m the owner of Shirin Staging. We’re an interior design company that specializes in staging, home design, and Airbnb set up.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

Business hasn't been growing the past couple of years. We needed help with a complete rebranding.

TRIXMEDIA supported the rebranding of several digital materials. Hirbod (Founder & CEO, TRIXMEDIA Inc) revamped the company’s logo and website. We showed him sites we liked the look of, then from there, he showcased different options. On the marketing side, they connected the company with social media.

I worked with a variety of team members, but Hirbod was my primary contact.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We found TRIXMEDIA Inc’s website and liked their portfolio. We also contacted two previous clients about their experience.

We’ve spent around $5,000.

We began working together in June 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

The new website’s appearance and content are professional. TRIXMEDIA Inc promoted the page on Houzz.com, and our client base has increased.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Hirbod is always available and helpful. We can email him anytime, and he will respond within the hour. He is generous with his time.

We primarily communicate through email and occasional text messaging.

TRIXMEDIA Inc’s rebranding efforts have led the company down the right path. We would recommend them to anyone due to their professionalism.

The price was a little higher than other companies, but it is worth it. Hirbod provided a variety of services skillfully.

No, nothing at this time. Everything has been great.

Be serious and take their feedback into account. Customers have to get involved in the project to see the best results.

Overall Score They have been straightforward and professional.
    It was delivered slightly later than promised, but that happens.
    They are a little expensive but it’s worth it.
    I love the logo and look of the website.

Web Dev for Music Production Firm

“TRIXMEDIA designed a high-quality, navigable site that fully met our requirements.”

2018 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA designed and developed a website from scratch, incorporating iterations, custom graphics, and photos as needed.

Owner, Music Design Company

TRIXMEDIA built a high-quality, user-friendly website that met all requirements. Their level of responsiveness and customer-centric approach sets them apart. They put client success first and are responsive to requests for iterations.

I own a music production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA?

I needed to build and launch a website for my company.

After going over my requirements with TRIXMEDIA's team, they designed and developed a website from scratch, providing a few options for us to choose from. They added custom graphics and high-quality photos as needed.

I mostly work directly with Hirbod (Founder and CEO, TRIXMEDIA).

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA?

I found them online and thought they'd be a good fit for the project.

We've invested $2,300–$2,500 thus far.

We started working with them this year [2018] and the project is ongoing.

We haven't launched the site yet, but I've been very happy with the quality of their work thus far. TRIXMEDIA designed a high-quality, navigable site that fully met our requirements.

How did TRIXMEDIA perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been very responsive and communicative throughout the engagement. They take a customer-centric approach and are responsive to our feedback, incorporating revisions as needed without a problem.

Their high level of communication sets them apart. I can tell that Hirbod genuinely cares about the success of the project and wants to make sure we're happy with the overall outcome.

Even though it's expected to have to make iterations as a website is built, some of the mistakes we caught included things like spelling errors that shouldn't have been missed.

Give their team as many details as possible. At the end of the day, it's your vision, so make sure to be proactive and insistent on what you want your site to look like so you don't end up going back to fix it later based on the suggestions of a developer.

Web Design for Handmade Area Rug Firm

“They were consistently communicative and responsive.”

June 2013 - Sep. 2013

TRIXMEDIA Inc designed a user-friendly website with improved product search and filtering capabilities. The team programmed the new system to accommodate two account types with different pricing structures.

Owner, Rug Company

The website improved online visibility and increased customer engagement. TRIXMEDIA Inc leveraged their industry knowledge and time-oriented work ethic to design a high-quality platform within the deadline. The positive experience led to a future collaboration.

I am the owner of a handmade rug company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We had problems with our site’s search function and we needed a partner to improve the engine.

TRIXMEDIA Inc already had a solution that met our needs. Initially, they sent us forms that asked us to detail our goals for the website and how we wanted the platform to look. We provided them with descriptions and images for our products and they put together a new layout and various filter tools that prioritized accessibility for our users. In the development process, our website was only down about three times, but the team solved this, and any other glitches, within a day.

The site uses Joomla as its content management system. Our product selection section features a range of filters that allow users to choose specific colors. Because most of our carpets are multi-colored, TRIXMEDIA Inc programmed a functionality that lets users choose more than one at a time.

In addition to web design and development, the team helped us form a strategy to manage our two different pricing structures. Our customers are categorized in either a tier 1or a tier 2 account based on their yearly spending with our company. The system’s new, and easily managed, backend is programmed to show the specific product prices that correspond with their account type once they log in.

We worked with a project manager and one other resource from TRIXMEDIA Inc.

How did you come to work with TRIXMEDIA Inc?

We were looking for someone who understood the rug industry and we were referred TRIXMEDIA Inc. We spoke with 10 different agencies and they weren’t able to do what TRIXMEDIA Inc offered.

We spent less than $10,000 on the project.

We worked on the project from June 2013–September 2013.

The website TRIXMEDIA Inc provided put us in a very good branding position. Customers are able to easily access our new products and browse our collections. We’re a niche market, so people don’t generally buy our carpets online, but the website has significantly helped our business. We are currently working with them on a different project that is more sales oriented.

How did TRIXMEDIA Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

TRIXMEDIA Inc’s project management skills were excellent. They were consistently communicative and responsive. We mainly spoke through email and collaborated on the templates for the website. Despite some delays in providing material on our end, their team still completed the project within their estimated timeline.

They are extremely responsive and stick to all of their deadlines.

TRIXMEDIA Inc could be slightly more cost-effective in terms of their subscription-based service. But, given that their industry is becoming increasingly competitive, I think they're doing pretty well.

I recommend clients gather all of their data before starting the project. On many occasions, we gave their team unfiltered data and they sorted it, but we always let them know ahead of time. This way, they were aware that they had extra work to complete.

Digital Branding, Marketing, & Web Dev for Flooring Retailer

“They’ve always responded in a timely manner and have even caught issues before we noticed them.”

May 2013 - Ongoing

TRIXMEDIA Inc piloted a rebranding campaign, coming up with a new name, establishing a business strategy, and creating an e-commerce website. They continue to operate the site and oversee digital marketing.

Simi Valley, CA
Shelley Mouzis
Director of Sales, Simi Flooring

TRIXMEDIA has implemented current marketing tactics to modernize the business. Thanks to their efforts, the site boasts top rankings on Google searches and has attracted an international audience. The team is time-conscious and forward-thinking, taking a collaborative approach to the engagement.

I’m the director of sales at Semi Flooring, a prominent flooring store in Southern California. We feature a variety of top, name-brand flooring, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl and natural stone as well as a selection of quality carpets.

For what projects/services did your company hire TRIXMEDIA Inc?

Before 2013, we’d been conducting business in the most traditional way for years but wanted to modernize. After working with multiple vendors, we approached TRIXMEDIA to rebrand our company and support our marketing and business strategies.

We wanted a partner that could work with us hand in hand on every business approach and strategy. The goal was to grow together through even the toughest challenges.

We used to work with numerous agencies, but it became difficult to track everything. At one point, we lost money because we lacked any marketing strategy. One of our previous vendors recommended TRIXMEDIA because they had a good reputation and great ideas. We engaged him for consulting work and, little by little, decided to follow their lead to rebrand the business.

After studying our company, they came up with a business plan to minimize our advertising expenses and increase our customer service. They then led our rebranding efforts, which involved finding a new name, defining a strategy, and building an e-commerce site. We worked with them to find a new internal POS, and they connected it to our site. Currently, they manage all of our marketing materials and digital impressions.

Their team works across multiple locations in the U.S. and abroad. While we don’t know the entire team, we’ve worked with resources from their web development and graphic design departments. We also have direct contact with their owner.

They've completely transformed and modernized our business. We now rank on the first page of Google for our keywords and receive international calls from prospective customers. Several flooring vendors have also recognized us for featuring their products on our site, which has a strong digital presence.

They take care of everything. In many cases, we were largely unfamiliar with their approaches, but they were patient and took the time to bring us up to speed. They also work faster than we do, which we appreciate. We typically coordinate through online meetings. Occasionally, the owner and a few team members come on site to visit.

They’ve always responded in a timely manner and have even caught issues before we noticed them. They think ahead of the market and can strategize farther than we can. Compared to other vendors, they’re very affordable.

No, nothing specific comes to mind. There were a few minor cases when we needed something, and they couldn’t deliver. However, they were straightforward about the matter.

They respond really quickly. We’re working on getting back to them faster.
    We’re saving more money than before.
    They’ve performed better than we expected.
    We appreciate that they don’t work with our local competitors, even though we haven’t signed a non-competitive contract with them.

Gold