Web development

Bronze

We're a tight team of professionals who work with both small businesses and enterprise level companies.

Some of our biggest projects are Magento e-commerce websites designed and developed for leading Croatian reatailers, Pevec and Emmezeta.

Osijek, Croatia

Pevec, Emmezeta, E-furniture

Magento 2 Commerce for Emmezeta Image

Magento 2 Commerce for Emmezeta

Long awaited redesign and re-platforming of their highly popular Webshop on the latest version of Magento 2.

www.emmezeta.hr now runs on a modern e-commerce platform.

Magento 2 Commerce for Pevec Image

Magento 2 Commerce for Pevec

Our first Magento 2 Commerce project and it turned out to be a huge success for all.

Since the launch, Pevec website has been growing rapidly in users and purchases.

Magento web shop for HolzConnection Image

Magento web shop for HolzConnection

Company owns multiple brands, all of which have a unique philosophy and strategy. What started as a small family business, ultimately grew to 15 physical stores across Germany and a strong online presence.

E-Commerce Development for Pillow Manufacturer

"Their ability to understand our needs and deliver on time and within budget stands out."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Trive developed an e-commerce website for a pillow and duvet manufacturer. Their team designed the site, managed everything leading up to the launch, and continue to provide maintenance support.

Đakovo, Croatia
Mario Vukadin
Owner, Protex aka. Perina

The new site has led to a dramatic increase in sales. Trive establishes regular communication to best give and receive feedback. Their team is understanding and adaptable, working to deliver quality results that best fit the needs of the client.

Protex and it's new brand Perina (ex. Perjara) manufactures and services pillows and duvets made from geese feathers. I'm the business owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Trive?

I hired Trive to provide my business with a new online presence with e-commerce in the forefront. E-commerce store design and development but got a lot more with sound e-commerce advice that proved it's worth, yielding results I couldn't dream of in the beginning.

The goal was to present and sell our products on our own website rather than to use a third-party system like shoplift or big commerce.

That was not easy. I had to go through many vendors to finally realize this team can deliver since others have not shown interest in my business first. That's what I was going for. Also, I needed a team that can set up and develops on the Magento platform in order to have ownership and flexibility for the future.

The project consisted of creating the designs for the storefront and developing the site. They handled all things related to site set up before the launch and are maintaining it to this day.

They had one point of contact that handled all communication between me and the company with additional developers and designers creating their magic.

Since launch, my offline sales have increased immensely and YOY online sales also. We now are at the level where we need to expand the production capacity to meet the demand. Already decided to invest in a new production facility. The next step is opening the whole EU market so that's why we need a bigger factory and warehouse.

Pretty straightforward with daily communication and updates. That was the key since it was my first time having my e-commerce site built form me and I had to change things up a bit during the project.

Their ability to understand our needs and deliver on time and within budget stands out. That was my biggest concern when starting my online adventure. Time and money is something we all have a limited amount of.

I didn't notice anything on my end that I would improve on further, but I would like them to improve in growth, to get bigger jobs so they can get even busier and make even more of them!

Overall Score I am grateful and super satisfied!
    They were always there for me even outside regular business hours if I needed.
    To my surprise they have been fair since they have accounted for me having a small business. They've helped when needed the most and that's why we are
    Excellent and I have my business results to prove it.

E-Commerce Dev for Large Retailer

"They were fast in determining the scope of the project and always looking for several solutions."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Trive provided software development for a large retailer. After completing a Magento e-commerce platform, they worked on various software tools, including a loyalty app, checkout installation, and ERP updates.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Zagreb, Croatia
Ivor Nađ
Head of e-Commerce, Pevec d.d.

Trive's efforts increased e-commerce revenue and brand growth. They delivered many functionalities and projects without changing any due dates. Their team was very good at finding new solutions and implementing complex ideas.

Pevec d.d. is Croatian no.1 non-food retailer (electronics and DIY) with a yearly revenue of 250 milion €. I was an e-commerce project manager, in charge of setting up all business processes in order to start selling on-line, as well as the product management of our e-commerce platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Trive?

Trive was firstly hired for our e-commerce website on a Magento 2 Commerce platform. After we launched it, Trive was contracted to be our exclusive development and maintenance partner, as well as our leading development company in projects such as PWA loyalty app, PIM and many more.

Our goals were to boost our omnichannel experience for our customers, with our massive on-line catalog to implementation of "pick up in store". Challenge was to integrate our outdated ERP system with the state of the art Magento, and set it to fully communicate. Trive had many ideas how to adapt to our business processes and customize Magento whenever we as a client needed to.

Vendor was selected due to the best solution offer on our open tender. Points were gained based on quality and creative solutions, as well as a good price based on quality.

Project: Magento 2 e-commerce platform - ERP stock prices and data connection , integration with suppliers, Click & collect funcionality delivered on product page with custom stock based on location, HUB3 bank transfer offer, Cross-sale on product page customization, One step checkout installation and modification to company billing in Croatia, loyalty prices customizations and design and many more...

Our team had up to 20 participants, from purchase officers to logistics manager to our retail team. Each one helped when the help was needed and we adapt on-line to offline without slowing down our exsisting retail processes.

Project has had multiple benefits such as e-commerce revenue and brand growth in visibility. Our website trully engaged with our retail customers and increased ROPO effect of our customers. They were fast in determining the scope of the project and always looking for several solutions.

The scope of the project was planned well, but we wanted more functions and possibilities without changing the the due date of the project. Trive worked hard and trully delivered.

Most impressive is no matter how "crazy" would be our idea to implement, Trive would come up with some solution - weather inhouse customization or bringing known solution from the 3rd party vendor.

Due to bringing several heavy clients in recent years such as our selves, due dates for the smaller projects tend to get a little extended so that could improve in the future. That only shows we are only humans and we always want more than it is sometimes possible.

Overall Score Great quality with great communication and understanding of our needs.
    Scheduling is very good but it can be a little more precise.
    Cost is great and comparable to other vendors, but with exceeded quality.
    Top quality out of the box solutions for our goals.
    Trive has definitevely our recommendation in e-commerce projects and mobile applications development.

Bronze