Win More Clients, Bill Higher Fees

Are you unsatisfied with your current level of growth in your business?

Do you want to increase the number of quality leads and clients you get each month?

Are you tired of losing great clients to your competition who isn’t as good as you?

Charles here…

If you want to take control of your business growth with proven marketing strategies to acquire the right clients at the right price, we can help.

Because we have worked with so many businesses, we have narrowed down the 5 things that turn struggling and average businesses into market leaders.

Once we implement the M5 process in your business, you see dramatic results from digital marketing.

Up to a 5X increase in leads and calls over 90 days.
Higher quality leads who are not looking for the lowest price.
Leads who close faster and can spend more on your services.
Confidence knowing that your sales pipeline has a predictable and consistent flow of higher quality leads.

These are the qualities that our best clients have.

Accountants who want to increase revenue and generate stronger cash flow with better quality leads.

Accountants who want to accelerate their growth, increase marketing share and growth and dominate their market.

Accountants who want to consistently and predictably grow their bottom line with high quality leads that turn into clients.

Accountants who want to better manage their lead flow for their sales team.

St. George, SC
  • 146 Country Club Blvd.
    St. George, SC 29477

Webinar Launch Strategy for Sales Consultant

"Trinity Marketing Agency comes up with the best traffic strategies for my company and our launch."

Trinity Marketing Agency is designing a webinar launch strategy for a sales consultant.

Sugar Land, Texas
Tiji Thomas
President & CEO, The UnSelling System™

Still in development, the insights they provide have been well-received. Trinity Marketing Agency creates simple and implementable workflow sheets. Their understanding of the industry and target markets makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO and President of The UnSelling System™. We show consumers and companies how to increase conversions utilizing an integrity-based sales model.

For what projects/services did your company hire Trinity Marketing Agency?

We were looking to launch an effective sales strategy using webinars, both live and automated.

We wanted to increase sales of our products and services and keep the cost to acquire a lead at the lowest price possible among all traffic channels.

I’ve been following the work of Charles (Founder, Trinity Marketing Agency) for years. I knew he produced quality content, and wanted his expertise in reviewing my proposed webinar launch strategy.

Trinity Marketing Agency is consulting on the best webinar launch strategies, including sources of traffic. They began by meeting with me to go over my company’s background, vision, and project. Now they’re focusing on what we’ve done right as a company and what we can improve moving forward.

I work closely with Charles. I know he has other team members to assist, but I only work directly with him.

The work is ongoing so we’re still waiting on the final outcomes. The thoughtful insights Charles provides are extraordinary. It’s clear he has the best interest of my company at heart.

Trinity Marketing Agency creates workflow sheets are clear and easy for me and my team to understand.

I’m so impressed by their knowledge of the industry and my target market. Trinity Marketing Agency comes up with the best traffic strategies for my company and our launch.

I’m very satisfied with their work and see no areas for improvement.

Overall Score I'm excited about working with them again in the future.
    The scheduling process is simple and easy to understand.
    Very fair and competitive pricing.
    They deliver great quality.
    I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

Social Media Retargeting for Packaging Design Company

“Charles is passionate about what he does and strives to provide far more value than you’d ever expect.”

May - July 2019

Trinity Marketing Agency launched a social media retargeting campaign to establish a digital presence. Services included landing page optimization, ad creation and placement, and CRM setup.

Kanata, Canada
Brian Blommesteyn
Founder & CEO, 2ii Inc.

Although the project just concluded, internal stakeholders are optimistic that Trinity Marketing Agency’s work will drive favorable results. Knowledgeable, responsive, and client-oriented, the team over-delivered, creating high value for cost and fostering a positive customer experience.

I’m the president of 2ii Inc., a packaging design and production company that tailors to high-end and luxury brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Trinity Marketing Agency?

My company didn’t have a social media or Internet presence, and we hadn’t done much marketing; most of our business came through word-of-mouth. We hired Trinity Marketing Agency to increase exposure to potential clients that didn’t know about our services.

Charles (Founder, Trinity Marketing Agency) created a retargeting campaign. After doing some research and getting a feel for our business, he figured out the best ways to attract clients. He created a landing page that would generate consumer interest and compel them to leave their information so that we could work on building a relationship. My company wasn’t using a CRM, so Charles got us set up on HubSpot. He also set up ads for us on various digital platforms, like Facebook and Google.

We just worked with Charles.

How did you come to work with Trinity Marketing Agency?

A business coach I’d been working with knew we needed new clients, so he recommended Trinity Marketing Agency.

The retargeting cost $500.

We worked with Trinity Marketing Agency from May–July 2019. Although we just focused on social media retargeting, Charles offers more extensive services that we hope to hire him for in the future.

Working with Trinity Marketing Agency was a fantastic experience. We’re excited to see what comes of their work in the next few months. We now use HubSpot in our everyday business.

How did Trinity Marketing Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Trinity Marketing Agency over-delivered; I had expected one or two calls, but we had several. We communicated via email and Zoom, and we shared screens to go over Charles’s progress.

Charles was very knowledgeable in a lot of different areas of social media retargeting. When we first began working with Target Marketing Agency, we were expecting a basic remarketing campaign, but Charles provided lots of extras. Charles is passionate about what he does and strives to provide far more value than you’d ever expect.

When we started the project, I didn’t know much about what we’d be doing, but Charles explained everything to me in a way that made sense and got me excited for the work and future possibilities.

No, there aren’t from my point of view. We just launched, so we’ll see how it goes. I plan on staying in contact with Charles because I'm sure we'll need to make little tweaks.

Get on a call with them, and you’ll see right away how passionate Charles is and how much knowledge he has. The value you get from even a half-hour phone call with him is amazing.

Charles over-delivered and went beyond the parameters of what we initially hired him for. The value for your money is huge.