Leverage the Power of the Cloud with NetSuite

Trimtab Consultants LLC is a NetSuite Solution Provider.  NetSuite is the #1 Cloud Business Management Suite.  We provide complete NetSuite services including sales, implementation, customization, and training.

NetSuite offers complete ERP, CRM, inventory, ecommerce and more all working from a single database, giving users a single version of the truth.

2003
Marietta, GA

NetSuite Training for Independent Consultancy Company

"Trimtab has honed their instruction capabilities to the point that they can actually overcome that challenge."

Trimtab Consultants provided professional consultation and a range of strategic training to the employees upon the transition and implementation of NetSuite as the corporate ERP and CRM solution.

Consultant

Trimtab Consultants satisfactorily provided the employees the necessary introduction and knowledge to operate the newly established NetSuite platform. The team demonstrated in-depth expertise with NetSuite, quality services, and accessibility.

Could you describe your company?

We’re an independent consultancy. We help companies develop and implement software.

What were the business challenges you were attempting to address when working with the Trimtab Consultants?

I wouldn’t say we’ve been trying to address any particular challenges other than the dynamism of the NetSuite platform environment. We utilize Trimtab as a sort of extraneous resource. They help train and support our consultancy. They’re extremely competent and knowledgeable consultants. We know we can source the training and instruction we need from them.

How were you introduced to Trimtab Consultants?

We were introduced via a mutual client. That client was already in the process of transitioning from Peachtree to NetSuite. I was brought in after that had all started. At that point, I was introduced to NetSuite. I was introduced to Trimtab, which supports the client’s NetSuite solution.

Could you share any statistics or metrics that would demonstrate the effectiveness of the work delivered by Trimtab Consultants?

I don’t really have metrics that would demonstrate their effectiveness. It’s just that everything that we’ve needed to do, we’ve been able to get through them. I haven’t come across anything yet that they haven’t been able to help with. They have a wide and extremely deep set of expertise with the NetSuite platform.

When working with Trimtab, is there anything you would consider unique or special about them compared to other service providers you’ve worked with in the past?

As I’ve already mentioned, they’ve extremely good at transmitting knowledge to others. NetSuite is robust and complex platform, which can make it difficult to train on for individuals without experience using enterprise software. Trimtab has honed their instruction capabilities to the point that they can actually overcome that challenge. That’s what I would consider unique about them.

In retrospect, is there anything that you believe they could improve upon or that you might do differently as a client before approaching them?

As in any business, from my perspective, I always want things done faster. This might not be fair because I know they’re in the process of growing their client base. There are times when they’re restricted because of the volume of client work that they’re responsible for. It may not be fair, but when I want to get something done, I want it done yesterday. Sometimes, that desire isn’t realistically attainable depending on their workload. I don’t know if that’s a fair thing to ask, but the faster you can get things done for clients, the better. But, I can’t say that I’ve ever been to the point where I’ve been so frustrated that I just threw up my hands and want to go to somebody else.

Overall Score I really enjoy dealing with their firm. They’re very knowledgeable about the product. They enjoy being creative, and getting things accomplished.