Ranked #5 Best Entrepreneurial Company in America

Our success through the years has gained the trust of many high-profile CEO's, emerging tech companies, professional athletes, and celebrities who look to Tribe Builder Media for its media relations. Our strategy and insight combined with our comprehensive data-driven AI backed analytics software has played an integral part in our client's achieving prestigious awards such as Inc 500, Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup, Entrepreneur 360 among other top-level recognition.

"Results. This is all that I can say about Danielle and her services, she produces results. I sought PR for one of my ventures, and within 10 days an article was produced in a major business publication. I have sadly found that results in this space are what separates good PR firms from those that over-promise and under-deliver."​ Aclyd Project (Blockchain).

Over 97% of our clients get featured in top-tier media due to our team's ability to strategically develop A++ thought leadership, of course, our background in journalism, linguistics and digital marketing certainly helps too!

"Danielle is a PR and marketing powerhouse -- and I love working with her. From the day we signed her on, she has performed -- getting PatientPop placements, coming up with creative PR ideas, and constantly thinking of ways to elevate our brand. She has a network of media relations, and any goal we give her regarding coverage, she more than meets. She doesn't just stay in the business/tech sector with us, but takes the time to understand our customers and find them where they 'live'​ online."​ - PatientPop

We invest in the most comprehensive data-science and AI driven analytics software on the market to benchmark and monitor our clients and their competitors in real-time. Our software allows us to understand the ROI of earned and paid media with accuracy--media monitoring and social listening tools are just a few of the insights we always have a pulse on.

2008
New York, NY
  • 228 Park Ave S #44638
    New York, NY 10003
  • 17366 W Sunset Blvd
    Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
  • 1000 Elm St Suite 13
    Manchester, NH 03101

PatientPop, Redbull, Buoy Health, Deltapath, Humm.ly, Baron Davis, MJIC, RISE, FinTech, Olympus Labs, CrossFit, Mylestone Plans, Patch and Fitzgerald Law Firm, Train Hudson, Studio on Elm, Brand Bucket

Best Places to Work Image

Best Places to Work

Another win for our client who was a featured company in Built in LA's Best Places to Work.

As Seen in Inc Image

As Seen in Inc

Our client's expertise featured in this Inc. article highlighting marketing trends for 2019. https://www.inc.com/jeff-barrett/4-healthcare-marketing-tips-for-2019.html

Featured in Forbes Image

Featured in Forbes

Our client's expertise in unified communications featured in Forbes:

On-set with Bloomberg Image

On-set with Bloomberg

Our client on a Bloomberg news segment.

Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit Image

Tribe Builder Founder at Adweek Image

Tribe Builder Founder at Adweek

BIG Summit Image

BIG Summit

At the BIG Summit with our clients discussing the impact of innovation and technology on the sports industry.

Forbes @ 100 Image

Forbes @ 100

Tribe Builder Media founder Danielle Sabrina with Steve Forbes

Forbes on Fifth Image

Forbes on Fifth

Media Relations & PR Support for Healthcare Software Company

“They understand our point of view and have proven capable of getting our main messages out to a broader audience.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Tribe Builder Media supports a healthcare software company’s initiative to build market awareness. They help develop media relations, customer profiles, press release messaging, and an awards program.

Santa Monica, California
Senior Director of Content & Communications, Healthcare Software Company

Their efforts have driven market awareness and Share of Voice. A core part of the internal content team, Tribe Builder Media is highly knowledgeable and maintains incredibly beneficial relations with the media. Their small size enables them to execute an agile, client-oriented partnership.

I’m the senior director of content and communications at a healthcare cloud software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tribe Builder Media?

My company hired Tribe Builder Media to increase our market awareness. We wanted to provide our target market—and the publications and influencers that they follow—with great content. We also wanted thought leadership and a unique perspective on how we should view the market and the industry.

Our partnership with Tribe Builder Media is ongoing and continuously expanding. They help us build our media relations program by targeting high-level business publications, healthcare and tech media, and local media.

We also work with them on our awards program, where we apply for local, tech, healthcare, or business awards. They help us create customer profiles that highlight how our customers use our technologies. The team pitches these to the media. We use the profiles in interviews and across our content.

For another ongoing program, Tribe Builder Media clarifies what the message should be in press releases announcing product updates or company news. They craft our communication with the media and our partners.

On average, we work with 3–4 people. We have a primary point of contact, and then a couple of other team members are brought in for pitching. They're a relatively small, distributed team.

How did you come to work with Tribe Builder Media?

When I joined my company, Tribe Builder Media was already working with them.

I joined my company and began working with Tribe Builder Media in August 2017, and the engagement is ongoing. For a brief period of time, we put some of our programs on hold, but we’ve since resumed working together.

They understand our point of view and have proven capable of getting our main messages out to a broader audience. Our Share of Voice compared to that of competitors has risen significantly. We’ve just started to rebuild our market awareness, and we’ve already gotten great traction.

How did Tribe Builder Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve become an integral part of our content team. Our main point of contact is fantastic, and she has a team that supports her role. We communicate in-person and via phone, conference calls, and email.

Their media relationships have been extremely valuable in approaching the media and building our own relationships. Together, we’ve built up new relationships with healthcare publications, and they’re constantly working on this.

As a small firm, Tribe Builder Media provides a nimbler, more customized experience, which is different than working with a larger company. The owner’s business acumen has been great.

An industry-wide issue is finding great writers, but that’s not specific to Tribe Builder Media.

Make sure they have access to all necessary client information and internal teams and executives. There needs to be an internal understanding of the importance of the work they’re doing. Also, assign somebody within your company to support them.

Any delays are usually on the internal side.
    Their media knowledge sets them apart.

PR, Marketing, and Launch Strategy for Salon

“I’m most impressed with their strategy and execution by far.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Tribe Builder Media created a go-to-market plan to launch a full-service salon. Besides leading PR campaigns and managing social, they educated the internal staff on ways to support their marketing initiatives.

Manchester, New Hamshire
Dawna Jarvis
Owner, The Studio on Elm

Within the first 90 days, the Salon generated a total of $100,000 in sales, thanks in part to Tribe Builder Media’s PR and marketing strategies. Implementing creative social media tactics has also given the business a modern edge, attracting new talent to the staff while building brand awareness.

I am the owner of The Studio on Elm, a full-service salon and retail store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tribe Builder Media?

I hired them for PR, marketing strategy, and business development.

This is the first business I've owned, and, not having a background or experience in marketing, I wanted to work with an agency that understood the needs of a new business and how to attract clients.

I found them through a referral

Tribe Builder Media built out my go-to-market plan, down to the detail of what myself and the other stylists needed to do on a daily basis to support their high-level marketing initiatives. They handled various tasks such as reaching out to press. Danielle (Founder & CEO, Tribe Builder Media) met with all my staff on multiple occasions to teach them about personal branding and how to bring in new clients.

We have two account executives and then Danielle who also works directly with us.

The first 90 days I was open, I ended up doing over $100,000 in sales. I couldn't have done the same numbers on my own without their strategy. We've now been open for over two years, and other salons talk about how good our social is. We've even been able to attract stylists that have called us "their dream salon" just based on what we're doing on social and how we're sharing our work.

They were extremely organized leading up to and during the launch and helped us get organized from a project management perspective. As stylists, we tend to be less project-focused and more creative, so that was incredibly helpful.

I’m most impressed with their strategy and execution by far.

None come to mind.

Overall Score I'm grateful that Tribe Builder Media has launched my business successfully. My family is so appreciative!
    They're probably the most responsive agency I've ever worked with!
    You get what you pay for!
    Nothing surprises me, now, with Tribe Builder Media. They're always hitting it out of the park for us!
    I refer them to everyone!

PR for Customer Service Solutions Firm

"I expected that it would take much more time for me to get publicity, but I was wrong."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Tribe Builder Media delivered a PR strategy for a customer service solutions firm. They assisted with storytelling, managed interview requests, garnered publication features, and gathered testimonials.

Tyche Givens
Founder & CEO, The Workforce Pro

Tribe Builder Media successfully improved the reputation of the brand. Leveraging a personal and flexible approach, they responded quickly to questions and managed timelines effectively. Customers can expect an accommodating and supportive partner.

I’m the founder and CEO of The Workforce Pro. We help startups and fast-growing businesses scale their customer support. I serve as a trusted advisor to many high-profile clients within the e-commerce, healthcare, and retail space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tribe Builder Media?

We hired Tribe Builder to help us shape our story and get in front of our target audience. The Workforce Pro has grown organically by word of mouth, and we wanted to acquire new customers that we hadn't worked with yet. Tribe Builder was a critical partner in helping us get noticed.

Our goals were to get me, the founder of the company, in front of our target audience through various media outlets. We wanted to focus on interviews and mentions in top tier publications.

I submitted an inquiry on a website that connects potential clients with business service providers. Danielle (Founder, Tribe Builder Media) was very responsive, and we also hit it off on the phone. I immediately knew that she was the right person for me to work with.

The scope included helping me better tell my story. Danielle guided me in requesting testimonials and feedback from previous clients and colleagues. Tribe Builder helped to shape my story by assisting in writing my bio. They also introduced me to Forbes and Tech Funnel for interviews.

I worked directly with Danielle. I thought this was very generous, as my firm is relatively small. I know that she chose to work directly with me because she saw value in my service offering. I'm grateful for that.

I feel that potential clients now know that they can trust my business and brand, given the publications that feature us. Danielle secured interviews and mentions in top tier publications, and both of these strategies have been very successful.

We worked well together. Our communications were mostly by email and a text message here and there. She was always responsive and open to addressing my questions.

I was most impressed with the time, patience, and quick service. I expected it would take much more time for me to get publicity, but I was wrong. It was FAST!

Not at this time.

Overall Score Amazing service.
    Any time I had a question or concern, she was highly responsive and engaging.
    I'd recommend Tribe Builder Media to anyone looking to take their business to the next level!
    Within weeks I was setup to interview and showcase my skill set to my target audience.
    I could always count on her to give me a recommendation where needed and to help me focus on the right areas to grow my business

Global Rebrand for Staffing Agency

"They blew me away with their initial presentation, their client-focused approach, and the final results."

Nov. 2018 - May 2019

Tribe Builder Media coordinated the global rebranding efforts of a staffing agency. They sought out publications for features and tweaked outreach strategies to focus on clients and candidates simultaneously.

Bedford, New Hampshire
Regional VP, Staffing Agency

Tribe Builder Media successfully secured placement in relevant publications and helped foster increased brand awareness and inquiries from larger clients. The team was thorough and attentive in all matters during the engagement. Their project management approach yields a seamless relationship.

I am the regional vice president for a global staffing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tribe Builder Media?

We engaged Tribe Builder Media because we needed help with our rebranding and getting published in the right publications to meet the intended audience without limiting ourselves to either clients or candidates.

Our target was to spread our brand awareness on a global level while increasing our publication exposure to be positioned as a thought leader.

Although we searched on Google and LinkedIn, we learned of Tribe Builder Media through a referral from a client. We felt the most comfortable selecting them after meeting with a handful of other companies.

We met with the team for a series of discovery sessions with various team members. Once we identified our objectives and desired outcome, they took over the rest, created a plan, and delivered on every deadline.

I worked directly with Danielle (Founder/CEO, Tribe Builder Media). Though she did involve various other team members, she was my primary contact.

Tribe Builder Media helped us appear in multiple publications we previously had been unable to get into. They helped us position ourselves better to reach client and candidate audiences simultaneously. We are now recognized as thought leaders in our industry. Further, our brand awareness has increased, and larger clients seek us out based on the publications alone.

Our collaboration could not have been more straightforward. Three members of my team worked with Danielle, and I met monthly with Danielle to discuss our progress.

I was impressed by the consistency of their service from start to finish. They blew me away with their initial presentation, their client-focused approach, and the final results.

No, we had a great experience. I look forward to using them again in the future.

Overall Score After one conversation, you will understand they are unlike any other media agency.
    Communication was easy and seamless.
    They charged a competitive price.
    They delivered great results.
    They came highly recommended to me, and I’m happy to recommend to anyone else.