Deliver & Executive your Technology Strategy

Treehouse Technology Group is a technology strategy and software development and integration firm. We provide both product and strategy consulting, in addition to technical implementation and project execution. We believe in an independent approach to technology solutions and work with firms to define, deliver and execute their technology strategy.

Accordingly, we perform vendor analysis and technical development based on industry best practices. When an off-the-shelf solution does not meet the needs of our partners, custom application development is necessary to bridge the gap between best-in-breed (specialized) and ERP solutions (general).

TTG prides itself on our ability to solve complex business problems with custom-tailored solutions that support the ever-changing business environment of our partners. We focus on business value first, aligning the strategy and direction of our partners with their specific technical needs, before providing a technology roadmap to implement the mutually established vision. By working closely with our partners and obtaining feedback along the way, we guarantee a positive experience that yields fruitful results.

Manchester, NH
  • 300 Bedford Street
    Manchester, NH 03101

Web Portal Dev. for Financial Research & Reporting Firm

"I appreciated their strong engineering and coding background."

Aug. 2019 – Ongoing

The team at Treehouse Technology Group developed a portal to assist with processes for a research company. They also focused on creating a seamless user interface.

Denver, Colorado
Jonathan Telgener
Founder & Head of Research, Channel Dynamics

The new portal seamlessly benefits the business. Customer feedback regarding the functionalities and user-friendliness is positive. Their transparent approach complemented their quick workflow. Customers can expect a team committed to meeting deadlines.

I’m the founder and the head of research at a research company that does investigative reporting for Wall Street. We research supply chain and a variety of subjects across the tech, media, healthcare, and consumer industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Treehouse Technology Group?

We were looking to create a portal: one for data capture purposes, and another for client distribution.

The team at Treehouse Technology Group laid out a roadmap for building a web portal that would help us capture data in a systematic and organized way. We also wanted a user-friendly interface to make distribution easier. The portal would also track all of our historical reports.

Our customers now can search and filter out specific information. Before, everything was distributed through PDFs, and things got lost in translation.

I worked with their director of operations, their CTO, and a few developers that worked intermittently.

How did you come to work with Treehouse Technology Group?

From the intro call, I was impressed with their willingness to take time and be patient upfront in the process. They wanted to understand what we were trying to accomplish, the budget constraints, and what the deliverable would be. Their team knew we wouldn’t be able to invest in everything upfront, but we wanted to set the groundwork where we could go back and make tweaks in the foundation.

We’ve invested around $30,000.

Our engagement with Treehouse Technology Group started in August 2019.

The portal has streamlined the delivery process while giving us a more professional feel. Their work laid the groundwork for us. I plan to continue working with them in the future because of how things work. There are rarely errors, and the portal is user-friendly. We’re investing more in the portal’s functionalities with the hope that it will be part of our sales pitch. What they’re doing is helping us differentiate the work and highlight why our work is different.

I had previously hired another developer, and in the first experience, there wasn’t enough communication and no clarity about if we were on the same page. When the deliverables showed up, things never worked as planned. There was a false sense of security while working with that vendor. Treehouse Technology Group was the opposite, meeting deadlines, making adjustments and remaining transparent.

How did Treehouse Technology Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The developers were sometimes involved in discussions, providing regular and weekly updates. On Wednesday afternoons, we have a Zoom call where their team demos their work, ensuring we’re on the same page. They provide an itinerary for each call.

I appreciated their strong engineering and coding background. Not a lot of things go wrong with their work. Compared to my last experience, communication is extremely better.

Since I don’t have a tech background, their team is able to translate those complexities into terms I can understand. It’s been beneficial and valuable. I’m able to trust that the team at Treehouse Technology Group will ensure that we’re on the same page.

Sometimes their updates are a bit routine, which is unusual for me to get updated every week. Adjusting the frequency of the project updates would be a suggestion. Other than that, their team is good at ensuring we’re on the same page in terms of expectations.

The team at Treehouse Technology Group is transparent about budget, priorities, and timelines. They delivered on what they said they could while remaining realistic. In the IT world, it’s a running joke that things get delayed and take longer than expected. In this case, I think they did a great job of setting expectations.

Overall Score They’re fairly new to the financial vertical. They were quick to learn the business and our goals at a high level. They were like an internal team on the development side familiar with the day to day.
    They were willing to update me almost too often. I don’t think they ran behind on schedules. All delays were on me and my team.
    I received quotes within the range. I’m happy to be paying market price or a little above for their service.
    The deliverable met or exceeded expectations. They were within budget.
    Especially if the work is within their wheelhouse.

Creation of Smart Contract for ICO Startup

"Their team constantly provided input on to the best path to take."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Treehouse Technology Group designed and created a custom smart contract that can work in an open source setting. They also created an ICO token.

Hamilton, Bermuda
Gilbert A. Darrell
Founder, Horizon Communications

The solution's sophisticated design has been well-received. Treehouse Technology Group kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication. Their ability to provide high quality, on-time deliverables made them a valuable partner.

I’m the founder of a telecommunications-focused Initial Coin Offering (ICO) startup, headquartered in Bermuda.

For what projects/services did your company hire Treehouse Technology Group?

We wanted to create a smart contract (a computer protocol that enforces a relationship with cryptographic code).

We needed a secure and robust smart contract that would withstand the perils of open source, as well as vetting from international experts.

We’d previously used them on other IT projects.

Treehouse Technology Group created a custom smart contract implementation, as well as token creation for an ICO. Their team constantly provided input on to the best path to take.

There were around six people involved in the project.

Treehouse Technology Group implemented the requested solution under budget and within the allotted time. The quality of its design was very high.

The project was managed by our team. Their team worked quite effectively with ours. They were very responsive to any questions or comments.

Their team was easy to work with. We were particularly impressed with how they made all of our set deadlines.

Client Management Application for a Consulting Company

“Since the migration of our app to a cloud server, we’ve experienced no downtime. The project from start to finish was seamless.”

July 2017 - Oct. 2017

Treehouse Technology Group modernized a client portal and app. They migrated years of data to a cloud-based server and added new features to improve usability.

Owner, Consulting Company

Users like the new design and functionalities. Treehouse Technology Group made sure there was no downtime at any time during the process. They were professional and quick to respond to any questions or suggestions.

I am president of a consulting company specializing in bottled water/beverage regulations. We work with bottled water and beverage companies across the US and internationally, helping them to comply with the various state and federal regulations including analytical testing, permits, and product labeling requirements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Treehouse Technology Group?

We wanted to rewrite and modernize our 10-year-old client portal and document management application. We were running the application on an old in-house server and we also wanted to migrate to cloud-based hosting and AWS.

They totally revamped the app, starting with a prototype. We made changes until we were happy with it and then migrated 10 years of data to the new application. They kept the old application running until everything was secure in the new system. Once we felt comfortable with the way it was working, they made the new version live.

They added several new features and made sure our subscribers never lost connectivity. They improved the usability of the app by making the upload process simpler and allowing multiple document uploads. They also migrated our company website to the cloud. They made several changes based upon our suggestions and were very accommodating of all our requests.

We worked primarily with Chad (CTO, Treehouse Technology Group). He relayed all our requests and requirements back to his team.

How did you come to work with Treehouse Technology Group?

A family member knew their founder and recommended them.

We spent around $8,000.

We started working together in July 2017 and finished in October.

Our clients are happy with the new design for the new application. Since the migration of our app to a cloud server, we’ve experienced no downtime.  The project from start to finish was seamless.

They were very professional. We could email, text, or call them and they were always quick to respond.

Their responsiveness is great. They always answered our questions quickly.

We don’t have any complaints or suggestions for improvements. We’re very happy with the outcome.

I don’t have any specific advice, but you won’t be disappointed.

Database & Web Development for Interior Design Registry

"Their development skills are by far some of the best I’ve seen."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Treehouse Technology built an interior design platform for the web. It included a photo database, a product registry with e-commerce tools, a social network, and an interactive mood board.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
Founder, iHome Registry

Soon after launch, the site had accumulated over 10,000 regular users, many spotlights in national media, and a variety of prominent industry awards. Much of this success was credited to Treehouse Technology's innovative designs, outstanding management, and cutting-edge technical capabilities.

I am the founder and president of iHomeRegistry. iHomeRegistry is an all-in-one web application for homeowners, interior designers, and home builders. We feature a 3D floor planner platform, a home registry, a mood board, and a social network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Treehouse Technology Group?

We needed someone to develop a web application of my design.

I designed what I wanted for my web application and they made it come to life. They developed a database for homeowners, which is the home registry where you can organize furniture or photos. You can also shop off the registry.

They also created a social network for iHomeRegistry where homeowners can connect with local designers. They’re able to search in a search bar for local designers and view profiles and connect with them on the site.

Another feature that we requested was a mood board. The mood board allows users to create 2D scenes of actual furniture from retail stores.

Darton Rose [Founder and President] was the project manager. I gave him all of my designs, and he organized them. Chad Rose [CTO] was the main developer who I was speaking with on a daily basis. They were very team oriented and have amazing passion. They’re the type of people that when you give them an idea, they can organize it and create it and make it come to life. They’re pretty amazing.

How did you come to work with Treehouse Technology Group?

A friend of mine had used them, loved them, and recommended them to me. They’re younger and understood how I work and what I want to do. They’re very organized and extremely smart but adaptable as well. They seem to adapt to every situation and person they speak with.

We spent $100,000-$120,000 on the project.

We started working together in December 2015, and we are still working with them.

The website has launched and we have over 100,000 users, 27,000 Instagram followers with 2500 professionals. We’ve been in multiple national magazines and won all sorts of pitch contests. We’re an extremely successful startup for bootstrapping it. This has definitely increased productivity.

Treehouse did an amazing job developing my idea and my design. The way they go about their business helped us. They’re a web development and web design company so they helped in creating my idea and design. They’re a big reason why iHomeRegistry is successful.

They always answer emails on time and are very organized. They’re good managers of our time. The project management has been fantastic. They’re always on time and within budget.

The development team is unbelievable. The main developer, Chad Rose, is an absolute genius. He’s a Cornell grad and computer engineer. The way he develops and codes in making things come to life is amazing. I’ve worked with a ton of web developers and designers and no one even comes close to the way they develop their web applications and websites. I’ve never seen anything like it. Their development skills are by far some of the best I’ve seen and I’ve been in the business for a very long time.

No. The whole process has been amazing.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

My only advice is be ready to have fun and have your idea or vision come to life.