Vermont Advertising Company

Whether creating an identity for your company or bringing a new perspective to an existing brand, TreeFrog can help you capture the attention of your target market and provide them with compelling and valuable information about your business and its offerings. Our ability to think outside of the box and understand the needs of your audience makes us the perfect partner to ensure your much-deserved success.

Shrewsbury, VT

Branding and Web Dev for Orthodontic Practice

"They map out projects clearly and carry them out in a timely manner."

June 2014 - Ongoing

TreeFrog Studio, Inc delivered branding and web development services to increase the brand awareness of an orthodontic practice. The team created stationery designs and digital marketing materials.

Rutland, Vermont
Mark Price
President, aboutFACE Orthodontics

TreeFrog Studio, Inc’s work has received positive feedback from internal stakeholders. Through regular communication and transparent management, the team was able to meet deadlines and align their work with the initial vision. Customers can expect innovative ideas that meet project requirements.

I’m the owner of aboutFACE Orthodontics, a private orthodontic practice in Rutland, Vermont. We provide orthodontic services to patients of all ages with a focus on facial aesthetics and oral health.

For what projects/services did your company hire TreeFrog Studio, Inc?

We hired TreeFrog Studio, Inc to create a brand for our practice. We also wanted them to design printed business materials and develop our website.

We were hoping to increase our brand recognition through professionally-designed printed and digital marketing materials.

TreeFrog Studio, Inc was recommended to me by another business in my area.

TreeFrog Studio, Inc created a brand identity for my business. From there, they designed printed in-office and digital marketing materials that were in line with our new brand. After completing these initial designs, they developed our website.

Over the years, I’ve worked primarily with Roy (Creative Director, TreeFrog Studio, Inc). I’ve communicated with some of his associates for specific projects.

TreeFrog Studio, Inc successfully branded our practice. The image that they created for our business fit perfectly with our vision.

The TreeFrog Studio, Inc team is communicative and responsive. They map out projects clearly and carry them out in a timely manner. Also, their team consistently checks for accuracy and satisfaction.

I’m continually impressed by my main point of contact, Roy. He’s smart and creative and isn’t afraid to throw in a splash of good humor.

I can’t identify any at the moment. TreeFrog Studio, Inc contacts me regularly to keep me informed of new and changing thoughts on how I can best manage and market my business.

Overall Score I'm always satisfied with their communication and the quality of their work.
    Same-day responses are the norm with TreeFrog Studio, Inc.
    They've been worth every penny.
    TreeFrog Studio, Inc has always delivered what they promised.
    I've referred and will continue referring people to TreeFrog Studio, Inc.

Email Marketing Campaign for Healthcare Nonprofit Donations

"Their knowledge of graphic design makes a difference."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2019

TreeFrog Studio, Inc created marketing collateral for a direct mail campaign. They worked on layouts and concepts and did formatting and text alterations. They created interactive PDFs.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Naples, Florida
Sean LeBlanc
Director of Development, Annual Giving, NCH Healthcare System

Their involvement doubled the campaign’s revenue and increased the email open rate. TreeFrog Studio, Inc is an expert partner who can effectively target customers with their deliverables. They’re reliable and responsive to requests.

I am the director of development for annual giving at NCH Healthcare System, a nonprofit, multi-facility healthcare system with two hospitals.

For what projects/services did your company hire TreeFrog Studio, Inc?

We needed them to create and design a direct mail solicitation in honor of National Doctors' Day.

Our goal was to increase the number of overall donors to NCH by making a charitable donation in honor of a prospect’s doctor. We wanted to create awareness of this aim via direct mail, email, and web campaigns.

They were recommended by a colleague several years ago. We’ve contracted with them for more than a dozen different projects to date because of their timely and high-quality work.

They provided industry trends and ideas to strengthen their design ideas. They were instrumental in the layout and concept, along with formatting, text alterations, and interactive PDFs.

I was able to speak directly with the designer. He handled all aspects of the project from initial concept to packaging of art files for the print vendor.

We raised more than $55,000 from this solicitation and increased our email open rate to 40%. We doubled the amount raised from the year prior.

We maintained open lines of communication via email and phone. They always responded in a timely manner.

Their knowledge of graphic design makes a difference, along with their understanding of the psychology of human interaction and habits or perceptions to mail, social media and website content.

No, not at this time.

Do you have any advice for future clients?

You can provide TreeFrog Studio, Inc with samples or ideas of how you envision a project. You don't always need to have a complete description of what you want, because with their knowledge of design, they will provide insight and special effects to make the project stand out.