We want to help you dominate your market and more!

SEO, digital advertising, reputation management, content development and more - Transpera can meet any digital needs you may have.

The digital world is always evolving, which is why you need an expert as your tour guide. Whether you're looking to make an impact locally, across Canada, or on the international stage, Transpera is determined to showcase your brand in front of the right people.

Calgary, Canada
  • #200a 6125 11 ST SE
    Calgary, AB T2H 2L6

Fabutan, Visions Electronics, Massage Heights, Hush Lash Studio, Rana, The House Finance, FootHills School Division, Coiled Tubing Inspection, Boudoir.ca, and many, many more.

Custom Software and Website Build Image

Custom Software and Website Build

Coiled Tubing Inspection reached out to us to build a custom application and dashboard for their clients.

Their requirements were to have a custom tie in with their testing equipment and software to then reduce the time required on building reports for their clients.

Our custom software solution allows for a secure platform for clients to view automated reports on their testing.

With the

launch of this software, we also updated their website design and home page, including a login component to their dashboard.

SQL Databases & POS Maintenance for Electronics Retailer

"very rarely did we stump them with anything and even then, they had the answer sitting in our inbox very quickly."

Jan. 2015 - Dec. 2017

Transpera provided SQL support for a major electronics retailer. Their work included SQL replication and integration to resolve an error within the client's databases. They also provide infrastructure support.

Calgary, Canada
Team Lead, Electronics Retailer

Transpera's work has led to increased uptime, improved replication efficiency, and a reduction in manual inputs. Their project management was effective and flexible. The scope of their technical knowledge was impressive; they were rarely challenged by problems and were quick to deliver solutions.

Canada's largest electronics retailer, across both Western and Eastern Canada. During the time of the project I was #2 in IT and a Team lead. Involved heavily around projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Transpera?

Transpera stepped in to help with SQL replication and sql integration between sites and POS

Our goal for the project was to get replication back on track, get something going that would stay standing no matter what we threw at it, and be easily manageable for growth.

We went through many vendor interviews before ultimately settling on Transpera.

Transpera came in and evaluated the current state of our SQL databases. Made a game plan to optimize, and streamline our replication between other sites allowing for simply growth and minimal downtime. They also continuously supported our SQL infrastructure during any issues or questions we had.

Transpera and his team are very professional, while onsite at Visions they molded perfectly with the onsite IT team. Never were they overly pushy but were always able to offer solid advice. While they worked remotely they were just as active with helpful advice, as well they always took the phone calls in a quiet place. Wasnt tons of background noise where it was a difficult phone call.

Increased uptime, increased replication efficiency, decreased manpower required to get new sites up.

Transpera took care of the PM side of it, very effective, very accommodating.

Their knowledge, very rarely did we stump them with anything and even then, they had the answer sitting in our inbox very quickly.

None that jump out to me

Overall Score Great company, great people, very knowledgeable
    Overall easy and simple
    They came in right on budget
    Delivered everything they said they would
    I'd refer them in a heartbeat.

Web Dev & SEO for Photographer

"They helped me through every decision, even when I really had no idea at first what I wanted to change."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Transpera designed a website for a photography business. After refreshing the site and analyzing the platform, they provided SEO services, ad management, and lead generation.

Alberta, Canada
Owner & Photographer, Photography Co

Transpera provided a lot of valuable insight while redesigning the platform. Their options were well-received and they plan to launch the site soon. Collaboration between teams was very smooth, resulting in a low-stress engagement. They were supportive partners.

I am the sole proprietor. We are a local boudoir studio operating out of Calgary Alberta Canada. We focus on helping women rediscover confidence and have new respect for their bodies through fine art and boudoir photography.

For what projects/services did your company hire Transpera?

We hired Transpera for ad management, SEO and most importantly a brand new design to our website.

We needed to refresh the site, with a focus on SEO and lead generation. We were handling the website ourselves previously and needed to step it up. We are about to launch in the next week and I have already seen the final and I am beyond excited! Transpera helped us not only with the site plan and conversion techniques but also helped us design a whole new, edgy layout!

We have known the team at Transpera for a long time. There is a close connection, but we had still originally tried to do the site on our own for several years before we reached out. I feel silly now for not reaching out earlier.

It started with a review of all of our analytics and a pretty involved interview process. The questions they asked me, really made me think about my business. We then worked with the design team to come up with a concept. We then focused on our goals and came up with a goal budget for each lead conversion. We went over the existing site and used real data to show what worked and what didn't. There were things that I had on my old site that I thought were important but the data showed that customers didn't care about it. It was eye-opening. We then did some new photos to use on the site, and had their design team help us decide what we should do for the portfolio items. Their developers then went to work. We only had very small edits afterwards even with being quite picky. We are VERY happy and beyond excited to launch the new site! It is going to be awesome.

The team was between their developers and designers mostly. We worked hands-on with Kevin to guide us through the process.

The biggest impact is having our eyes open to how much goes into a site in order to do it properly. We were kidding ourselves for years.

To be honest, it didn't really seem like project management was needed. It was seamless going between departments from sales, design and developers. It didn't seem like there was a need for a formal project manager.

There just was no stress. Everything worked. They helped me through every decision, even when I really had no idea at first what I wanted to change.

I am very happy. Not sure what I would suggest.

Overall Score I was VERY happy with the entire process.
    If anything, it was harder to schedule with me.
    I did receive a friends discount, but now that I see the product, even their normal price was amazing.
    I LOVE the new site!
    I am so likely to do so that I already have. I am doing this review and I have already sent social media posts to all of my followers with teasers.

Coiled Tubing Reporting Dashboard for Inspection Company

"They recommended things I would never think of, which significantly made the final product better than what I envisioned."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Transpera developed an internal portal and dashboard that helps tubing testers upload data. The dashboard processes the information into graphs. There's also a client-facing side that displays final reports.

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Garrett Sears
COO, CT Inspection Services INC

Transpera created a new way for the in-house team to report and store their customers' information. Not only was the data more indicative of the test results, but it gave the business an edge over the competition. Transpera continues to update the technology as client needs change.

CT Inspection Services is a coiled tubing inspection company. We provide Non Destructive Testing on the coiled tubing itself. These strings of Tubing range from 4000m to 8000m in length. We check these strings for defects. Example cracks, corrosion, internal external washing or erosion.

For what projects/services did your company hire Transpera?

We had Transpera develop us a place to do our reporting. Upload all the data our tool accumulates and process it into graphs. Upload pictures of damages found as well as manually taken measurements. They also created another side of the portal where clients can see their report and compare one inspection to the next on the same string.

Our goal for the project was to professionally represent the data our inspection tool acquires. As well as have a place for our customers to store their data and reports. More or less a one stop shop for all things coiled tubing inspection related.

I came to Transpera with an idea of what I wanted. The presented a few different options and after a little back and fourth the fit was right.

They designed and developed the entire portal. Took my idea and made it more than I could imagine it would be. Once the trial was up and running we started using it right away and continued to do reports the old way too. Within two weeks of using the trial version and a couple tweaks we were fully using the new system.

My contact was always with one person which I liked. Any questions or concerned I had were directed to the same individual and I always got a quick response. There were other people working on it but my point of contact never changed which was very convenient.

This new way of reporting and storing our customers information gave us an advantage over our competition. It also gave us a more realistic representation of the data acquired. These things both helped our company propel to the next level.

The management was great. Communication was always open and deadlines were always met and exceeded.

The attention to detail. They recommended things I would never think of, which significantly made the final product better than what I envisioned.

This is still on going. As our technology advances and as our customers needs change our system will need changes and updates. The communication between both CT Inspection and Transperra is a weekly and on going relationship.

Overall Score Above and beyond.
    My schedule is ever changing and they were very flexible with that.
    The cost was very fair for the quality of work we get and contiue to recive
    More than I could ask for.
    I would deffiently reccomend their services