Are you ready to increase your ROI?

TrafficSource is a small, family business and we work with clients of all sizes to make a difference in their search engine marketing. We’re a close-knit team. We love what we do and we have fun doing it. We only take on a limited number of clients at any time, so we can concentrate all our efforts on getting to know you, your business and brand inside out. We then work in partnership with you to achieve and exceed your online marketing goals.

Are you ready to increase your ROI?

There are no magic tricks or secrets in online marketing but it is hard work, every day. Making your business succeed online is time-consuming and that is exactly why you need a trusted expert. We help you grow, captivate and convert your audience. Contact us today for a free evaluation of the services we provide.

2007
Polegate, United Kingdom
  • 49 Station Road
    Polegate, ESS BN26 6EA

Confidential online, however happy to share at due diligence stage

SEO & Digital Marketing for Wigs & Hairpiece Retailer

“We're pleased with their performance and how we're growing together.”

July 2013 - Ongoing

TrafficSource UK manages an array of website campaigns for organic search and PPC. They've researched how to remove a Google penalty and create content for social media and blog posts.

Stuart Cullip
Owner, Joseph's Wigs

TrafficSource UK increased web traffic and sales from a PPC campaign within just a few days. The new optimized, mobile-friendly site ranks in the top 10 search results for more than 100 keywords. The team is responsive, approachable, and attentive. They consistently offer impactful new ideas.

My wife and I own a family business that sells women’s wigs and hairpieces.

What challenge were you trying to address with TrafficSource UK Ltd.?

We were having issues with our original website because it had incurred a Google penalty. After trying to work with three different SEO companies who all promised to deliver results, we were always let down. Then TrafficSource UK came to the rescue. We took a chance with them because we couldn't do any worse than we had been.

We had a couple of initial conversations on the phone. TrafficSource UK conducted some research on our website. Without overpromising, they told us they could change things relatively quickly with just a few tweaks and noted that things were not being handled correctly. Since then, the team has managed our SEO, blogs, social media posts, and all our website campaigns for PPC and organic search.

We're in constant contact with Simon (Owner, TrafficSource UK). He's always reachable, even though he's based in Mexico, and we're six hours behind. He has a number of team members. There seems to be a high turnover, but that's not his fault because people often get headhunted.

How did you come to work with TrafficSource UK Ltd.?

We stumbled across TrafficSource UK while searching for the best SEO company in our area.

On average, we pay about £2,500 (approximately $3,300 USD) per month.

We've been working together regularly for five years now, as of July 2018. I don't see our partnership changing in the foreseeable future. We have many projects planned going forward.

TrafficSource UK changed our PPC essentially overnight. They secured results within a couple of days. Within a week, we saw an increase in web traffic and sales. Organic search took a bit longer since there was so much work adding content behind the scenes. Since we launched a new mobile responsive website that's Google friendly, we're ranked in the top 10 search results for over 100 keywords. It's taking some time, but we prefer that they work correctly and aboveboard.

How did TrafficSource UK Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

TrafficSource UK sends us weekly and monthly reports. They've also supported our web design team. Rather than having me act as a liaison, they're happy to communicate with each other. We hold group Skype calls with everyone involved.

Our correspondence is excellent. We've never had an issue getting in touch. They're always available on Skype. When I contact them with questions or queries, they always respond within a couple of hours, respective of the time zone difference.

Simon is very hands-on, approachable, and easy to reach. He comes over to see us once a quarter, and we have lunch. We just met face to face last week. I can't tell you the last time we had a meeting that wasn't positive.

TrafficSource UK is the fourth SEO team we've hired, and we've maintained that relationship the longest by far. Our five-year partnership speaks volumes. Previously, the longest we'd worked with a company was a year. I have high expectations for results and often worry about Google pulling the plug on our site because we've been let down before. TrafficSource UK gives me peace of mind, and I trust them.

Things are going well. I can’t think of anything they could improve. I feel for Simon because of the high staff turnover rate in Mexico. He's been open and honest about his situation. Many of his employees have left, which makes it hard to build a rapport with other team members. We accept that and don’t fault him. We joined with TrafficSource UK because of Simon rather than the team behind him.

TrafficSource UK is approachable and transparent. They've delivered on everything they said they would. If they can't provide on something, they offer us time scales. Maintaining two-way communication is effective. We're pleased with their performance and how we're growing together.

Overall Score We're thrilled with Simon and his team. We can sleep comfortably at night knowing our website's SEO is being looked after the right way.
    They meet all deadlines for delivery and reports and even answer outside working hours. I can’t think of the last time I had to follow up.
    We are happy to invest in them. Their ethos is focused on ROI. They only take what they need to deliver results, even when we offer more.
    They manage our expectations and reach our KPIs every week. They're always looking for ways to improve our performance and make us more efficient.
    I’ve already referred them to three of my friends who work for big companies in other industries. I would continue to recommend them.