Buyers are Searching for You, Ensure You Get Found

Toronto SEO Group is a full service online marketing agency in Toronto ON Canada. Providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), Content Marketing, High Definition Video Production, Social Media Marketing, Keyword Research, Analytics and Reporting.

2004
Toronto, Canada
  • Mumbai

• The Oakville Chamber Orchestra
  • Ontario Injury Law
  • Manila Pianos Inc.

SEO for Name Tag & Label Company

"They’re on top of the efforts."

Jan. 2000 - Ongoing

MacRAE’S (Formerly Known As: Toronto SEO Group), over the course of a 20-year relationship, has provided advertising support. They run SEO campaigns and track keyword efforts.

Ontario, Canada
Kathleen
Inside Sales, Identifab Industries LTD

The keywords have been successful in maintaining the business’ ranking on search engines. The team at MacRAE’S (Formerly Known As: Toronto SEO Group) shows their dedication through this long term commitment, never letting communication slip and always providing crucial reports.

I’m the purchasing manager of Identifab Industries Ltd. We manufacture name tags and labels.

What challenge were you trying to address with MacRAE'S?

They did some advertising work for us.

They’ve done Bluebook advertising for us, giving our name to companies putting in inquiries for our services. They also provide ongoing SEO support, tracking queries on Google and measuring our keywords that are being hit.

I typically work with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with MacRAE'S?

Many years ago, my company came across them. They presented to us and the operations manager at the time thought it was a good idea to use them to grow our business.

We’ve spent around $200,000 with them.

I believe our company has been working with them since 2000 and our relationship is ongoing.

Some of the keywords are getting a lot of hits, so they’ve been able to maintain the success of those.

How did MacRAE'S perform from a project management standpoint?

They send me a monthly report and we review it over the phone. We go over the keyword performance and make changes or additions based on what we find there. We’re always looking to add things to trigger more hits.

They’re on top of the efforts. Things never lag for months at a time, so they monitor everything very well. If we’re not doing well during a certain month, I know I’ll hear from them and they’ll be ready to make changes.

I don’t think there’s much for them to improve on.

The best thing to do when working with them is to review the reports. Keep an eye on it yourself, but since they do such a good job monitoring it, take the time to look at it. I’ve passed their information to other people, as well.

Sometimes it’s hard to find a time to connect, but we always manage to work something out.
    They’re on the pricier side, but the value shows that you get what you pay for.
    They monitor everything really well.
    I’ve recommended them to people.