We're Your Partner Through It All

TopSpot Internet Marketing is a comprehensive web design, development and search engine marketing firm based in Houston, Texas.

We specialize in providing B2B and industrial manufacturers, distributors and service providers with comprehensive online marketing solutions.

Started in 2003 with five original team members, TopSpot has been one of the fastest growing search marketing firms in Houston, Texas. With over 95 employees based in our home office and 20 sales representatives around the country, TopSpot's current customer base exceeds 750.

From day one, our practices have centered on addressing some of the biggest issues in our industry (transparency, accountability, consistency and delivering results) and how we could correct them. This focus has sculpted our teams, our process, our reporting and our relationships with our clients, allowing us to maintain one of the highest retention rates in the industry.

2003
Houston, TX
  • TopSpot Internet Marketing
    515 Post Oak Blvd Ste 300
    Houston, TX 77027
    888-885-4244

Our customers are mostly small to medium-sized businesses, with a strong majority being in the industrial, manufacturing and business-to-business niche. However, we service all businesses, including doctors, lawyers, retail companies and Fortune 500 companies.

Web Development & SEO for Electronics Company

"We were astounded by the traffic we were getting almost immediately. We’ve had a positive experience with them [TopSpot]."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

TopSpot was hired to develop their client's entire online presence and digital marketing effort. This included web design and development, SEO [search engine optimization] and PPC [pay-per-click].

Houston, Texas Area
Brad Pladson
Managing Partner at Bison ProFab

The client is very happy with the results that they have seen from TopSpot's effort. They saw an immediate impressive amount of traffic, and have received a number of qualified leads that have led to quotes. The client appreciates TopSpot's prompt responses and that they are willing to try new things.

Bison Profab is a sheet metal job shop. We’ve specialized for the last 20 years in designing and manufacturing industrial enclosures. I am a managing partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot?

Our business challenge was wanting to generate more business. We had not done any internet marketing prior to our association with TopSpot.

We didn’t know where to start with creating an internet presence. Our first step was to create a website. They helped us get that type of information put together and get us on the internet. Since that time, we’ve added a significant amount of information to our website. We started just doing PPC, and for the last 6 years, we’ve been emphasizing more SEO in combination with that. They’ve been by our side the whole way in determining keywords and giving us excellent feedback on what’s working and not working. We had certain markets we felt we could be competitive in. We told them where we wanted to concentrate. I’m pretty illiterate when it comes to specifics.

How did you come to work with TopSpot?

I had a relationship with one of their owners about 12 years ago. I was complaining to him that we were not getting any leads through the traditional marketing efforts we were using and the ones we get are not effective. I asked what he thought of internet marketing. He got together with some of the other guys that are now his partners and that’s how they started TopSpot.

How much have you invested with TopSpot?

We spend just over $100,000 annually.

It’s ongoing. We were their first customer, so it’s probably been around 11-12 years that we’ve worked with them.

We were astounded by the traffic we were getting almost immediately. We’ve had a positive experience with them. We get a very detailed analysis report every month. As far as traffic, we’re very pleased with the number of leads and the quality of leads that we get. We have a weekly meeting, and just last week we got 38 qualified leads in and quoted 99% of them. TopSpot responds quickly to questions. They try new things and research what’s working for other companies. We just added some pages attempting to diversify our market. We wanted to get into wastewater treatment. Since we’ve created those pages, we’ve generated $200,000 worth of business. They’ve been very effective for us.

How did TopSpot perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done very well. We just completed a project for an online catalog on our website that shows all of our enclosures, and allows people to search for our enclosures by a number of different parameters, whether by rating, dimension, or materials. They got that completed in a timely matter and that’s being effective for us.

What did you find most impressive about TopSpot?

They’re the only company we’ve used. I have nothing to compare it to.

Are there any areas TopSpot could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

We haven’t worked with anyone else, but I think I’m getting excellent value for my money.

SEO for Fastening Product Company

"Everyone works as a team [TopSpot] to get us where we think we should be."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

TopSpot Internet Marketing was hired to help improve the client's SEO [search engine optimization] by developing a new design.

Addison, Illinois
Kevin Greschuk
President at KD Fasteners Inc.

The client has seen an increase in calls and calls that converted into customers. They feel that TopSpot has a great team with good ideas.

We’re a fastener distributor. I am the President.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot?

We needed a better way for customers to find us on the internet.

We were focused on improving our web design pages and SEO. The design aspect gets us a better SEO. Because of the design, there are a lot more pages and keyword searches. That equates to a better algorithm on the internet. They created content for us to put on those pages. We are a distributor of a lot of products; we needed a program that was better suited for the internet.

How did you come to work with TopSpot?

I found them through one of the employees. He was working for somebody else and moved to TopSpot. I did my research on them and decided they would be worth trying. We were looking for a better program at the same time he had contacted us.

How much have you invested with TopSpot?

The website design was $18,000 to $20,000. Our SEO is monthly.

It’s ongoing. We work with them every day. We started the SEO program in April 2015 maybe. It went further and then we went into the design. It took us 8 to 10 months to create all the pages before it was launched.

Between phone calls and emails, there are probably 12 every day. This is significantly higher than before. We’ve had instances that we’ve written up 7 or 8 new customers in a week. People love the new design. It’s easy to navigate. We can send quotes through it and they can send prints through it.

How did TopSpot perform from a project management standpoint?

We have several people on the team for TopSpot. They each have different roles because we also have a pay-per-click program through them. Everyone works as a team to get us where we think we should be. Sometimes we have meetings every two weeks – it’s always evolving. It’s great to have a team to get good ideas.

What did you find most impressive about TopSpot?

Most of it has been fabulous. It takes a long time, but over a period of time, it’s evolved into a very nice marketable situation.

Are there any areas TopSpot could improve?

I can be impatient at times. I wish they had a better response when developing more pages and that it could go faster. I wish they could have somebody focus on that. We’re always developing our product line. I think we did 15 to 20 more pages and some of them are up and some are not.

Due to the fact I’m not getting my extra pages fast enough.

Web Development for Drain Company

"TopSpot Internet Marketing has just been the best thing for us."

TopSpot designed and developed a unique site that allows customers to design their own drains. They continue to update the site, and manage the client's social media.

Dallas / Ft. Worth Metro Area
Shelia Heller
Vice President, StainlessDrains.com

The improved Internet presence has moved the client ahead of their competitors and increased their business by 25%. TopSpot provided excellent project management and frequent reporting on site metrics.

Our company manufactures stainless steel drains. I’m one of the owners and vice presidents.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

Initially, we didn’t have a great Internet presence and we wanted something different, so we contacted TopSpot Internet Marketing. I’ve always wanted a website that lets a customer design their own drain online, and TopSpot Internet Marketing developed a really nice program for us.

TopSpot Internet Marketing provided web development and web design. They configured all our drains online, then we put in the details we wanted. I think they worked with another company to do the configuration on the drains and drawings. We told them what we wanted and then they worked out how to make it feasible. It’s a really nice online program that they’ve done for us. It’s a very unique website.

How much have you invested with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

When we first started working with TopSpot Internet Marketing, we spent around $25,000.

We are still working with TopSpot Internet Marketing. As we come up with new designs and products, they help us update the website. Now, they’re working on social media for us. We send them content, they put it online, and if it needs to be revised in any way, they do that.

Thanks to TopSpot Internet Marketing, our new website puts us ahead of our competition. It makes us look like a much larger company and everyone comments on the website design. Competitors have even talked to us about acquiring our company. We’ve spent $40,000 and $50,000 on trade shows, and we never got more than 2 or 3 leads from those events. I don’t attend trade shows anymore because of what TopSpot did - I don’t have to. Now, I get leads in the middle of the night and all day long. When we get calls, customers already have specs and we hadn’t even talked to them yet. They went online and did it. TopSpot Internet Marketing has just been the best thing for us. They have really helped us grow our business. They have increased our business by about 25%.

How did TopSpot Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

TopSpot Internet Marketing’s project management is excellent. Every month, we get a spreadsheet report about our website and they call to let us know what’s happening. They go through all the details: feedback, the customers that have visited our website, how many times they clicked on our website, how long they stayed on the page, things like that. We discuss what we need to change, the keywords we need to add, and so on.

What did you find most impressive about TopSpot Internet Marketing?

I have enjoyed working with TopSpot Internet Marketing. They’re delightful. They’ve done everything we’ve asked them to do. I can’t brag about them enough and we’ve referred them to a lot of people.

Are there any areas TopSpot Internet Marketing could improve?

I don’t have a clue what it would be because I’m pleased with everything they’ve done.

Overall Score I’m one of their happiest customers. I love them.
    They’ve always made deadlines.
    It’s a great value.
    I have recommended them to several people.

SEO & PPC for Metal Stamping Service

"They are very cost efficient...we've been very pleased with the results."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

TopSpot Internet Marketing boosted lead quality for a metal stamper service by improving their online presence, Internet marketing, and SEO program.

Cleveland, Ohio
VP of Sales/Marketing, Metal Stamper Service

As a result of working with TopSpot Internet Marketing, the company noticed significantly more calls and emails as well as a better conversion rate on their existing leads. The agency earned rave reviews for their cost efficiency and dependable deliveries.

We are a producer of metal stampings supplied to the auto industry, among others. We do metal stampings and value-added assemblies.

I'm the vice president of sales and marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

We were looking to increase our Internet marketing efforts to bring in more leads.

Initially, we got involved with them, utilizing their pay-per-click program, which has worked out quite successfully. They have helped us target our pay-per-click marketing campaign to the best utilization of keywords and cost per click. After that, we've initiated an SEO [search engine optimization] program with them, where we are defining and refining our choice of keywords. They're developing an SEO program for us as well.

How did you come to work with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

I attended a conference where members of the TopSpot team were speakers and was impressed with their approach and simply followed up after the conference.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 on this initiative.

When did you start working with them?

A year ago this time approximately [February 2015], and it’s ongoing work.

We track the number of calls or email contacts that we get, which is up substantially since we started working with TopSpot. The conversion rate of contacts to sales has also seen a great improvement.

I think the best indication of that is that we moved forward with two new programs with them, so we're obviously pleased with what they've done at this point.

What distinguishes TopSpot Internet Marketing from other providers?

They are very cost efficient.

Is there anything TopSpot Internet Marketing could have improved or done differently?

No. At this point, we've been very pleased with the results.

I have already done that several times.

Website Redesign & Internet Marketing for Manufacturer

"They employ people that have an amazing ability to think broadly."

TopSpot Internet Marketing increased a manufacturer's digital marketing efforts and improved their web presence through SEO and PPC campaigns.

Pearland, Texas
Sara Pybus
Marketing Manager, Compositech Products Manufacturing

Contributions from TopSpot Internet Marketing, especially their PPC campaign, significantly increased leads and attracted over $500,000 in sales from new customers. The agency earned rave reviews for their strong management skills, creative ideas, and willingness to collaborate.

My organization is a manufacturing plant that makes industrial filtration equipment.

I am the marketing manager.

We wanted a better web presence. I had designed our website years before. Originally, we seemed to be getting some good traction from the web. Then, it all dried up as things changed with Google. Initially, we just wanted to improve your web presence through Internet marketing, and then we decided we should redo our entire website, so they did that for us as well.

TopSpot Internet Marketing did a lot of SEO [search engine optimization] work for us, and they continue to do that. We have a pay-per-click campaign. We also do call tracking with them, so we can track how our people on our business end respond to calls that come in. Those are the main things.

We meet with them on a monthly basis and go over keywords and talk with them about any cyclical things that we know happen in our industry, so that they can focus our pay per clicks on certain terms at different times of the year.

How did you come to work with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

They found us. One of the sales guys, Warren Martin, came in and mentioned he had found us and he thought we could really benefit from their technique and their help. He sat down with me, went through our website, and gave me many good ideas about how to improve it, which I was able to do on my own actually some of the things that he suggested. I was able to see that it really was beneficial.

He just kept visiting with me, and it took about three years before we decided to do the campaign with them. He was not pushy, but he was very consistent and always had some good ideas and things to think about. After three years, we decided to go ahead and do it. Then, looking at the website, and thinking about how search engine optimization would work, we decided we should also just start from scratch with the website.

To date, we've spent between $10,000 and $50,000 on this project.

It's ongoing.

We've had a marked number of increased leads since we started working with TopSpot. In the first year, we had leads that converted to more than $500,000 in sales from new customers that came through either pay-per-click or a web response.

I think TopSpot's performance was wonderful. We never felt like we weren't getting a response from them. In fact, they were, at times, pushing us because they were waiting on information from us. They were very on top of it and always have been very helpful, even as we do our monthly review of what's happening. They always have fresh ideas. I just think the management is great.

What distinguishes TopSpot Internet Marketing from other providers?

There's a lot of youthful energy within the TopSpot team, so they have some great fresh ideas. The management there is not afraid to listen to the young people that they employ and their new fresh ideas. That's good because we can get stuck in a rut and don't even have the ability to think outside the box, but they do. They employ people that have an amazing ability to think broadly.

PPC Campaigns for Industrial Engineering Company

"[T]he TopSpot team has been really easy to work with, and we've seen some good results."

2014 - Ongoing

Aiming for optimization, TopSpot Internet Marketing created and managed a manufacturer's efficient paid search advertising campaigns.

New York City Metro Area
Tom Adams
Director, De Dietrich Process Systems

After working with TopSpot Marketing, the in-house staff noticed a significant increase in web traffic and lead number and quality. The agency impressed with their approachable attitude, focus on collaboration, and dependably outstanding work.

We're a manufacturer of systems and equipment, primarily for the chemical processing industry.

I'm in charge of sales and marketing for North America.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot Internet?

We were just looking to optimize our paid search campaigns. We wanted to make sure that the campaigns that we had were set up and managed in the most efficient way possible.

TopSpot worked with us on our paid search, primarily Google and Bing. They helped us with our campaigns based on keywords and phrases that we identified jointly, and they set up all the campaigns. Since then, the biggest thing we do is monitor the effectiveness of everything and then modifying and adjusting as required to continue to improve our results.

How did you come to work with TopSpot Internet?

They found us actually. One of their sales guys had done a little bit of work with us when he was at a different company. They came and spoke to us about their services. Everything we had done before, we had done on our own. We wanted to see if we could get better results working with somebody that did this for a living and had done this before.

To date, we’ve spent between $50,000 and $100,000 on this project.

We started working with them a couple of years ago now. It was originally a six-month project that we've just extended. We’re still working with them.

The goal is to create leads and bring leads in and turn it into business. We've seen the number of leads increase, and I'd say even the quality of those leads has increased as well. We haven't done a formal return on investment calculation, but if you look at traffic and you look at the number of leads, we've seen a steady improvement basically from the beginning.

How did TopSpot Internet perform from a project management standpoint?

TopSpot has been easy to work with, and they've done a really good job for us throughout.

What distinguishes TopSpot Internet from other providers?

The biggest thing is that the TopSpot team has been really easy to work with, and we've seen some good results also, so it's a combination of those two things that really sets them apart.

Is there anything TopSpot Internet could have improved or done differently?

SEO & PPC for Plastics Manufacturing Company

"The amount of perspective and input you receive on your ad campaign is unique."

2005 - Ongoing

Through an Internet marketing campaign, TopSpot Internet Marketing aimed to increase a plastics manufacturer's brand awareness and revenue.

Houston, Texas
Chris Flanagan
VP, Precision Urethane & Machine

TopSpot Internet Marketing executed a variety of successful web and digital marketing strategies, which elevated the company's status within their industry and customer base. The agency earned top marks for their flexibility and expertise in all areas of internet marketing.

The company is Precision Urethane & Machine. We're a polyurethane manufacturer of cast industrial products along with design and machining services.

I am the Vice President of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with TopSpot?

We started working with TopSpot about 11 years ago, and I think we may be one of their first clients actually, from when they made a transition from Thomas Register. I don't know if you're familiar with Thomas Register, back when it was the Industrial Encyclopedia.

At that point, we saw the opportunity to transition into internet marketing, and they were instrumental in educating us on the process, teaching us all the techniques relative to internet marketing: optimization, pay-per-click marketing, and then also web design. They were really very capable in understanding our business needs, the products, and how to present that information in such a way that it generated significant growth for our organization.

It's a very hands-on collaboration of our team along with their team. TopSpot has a unique approach in how they mirror project management with a team of one specialist in pay-per-click and one specialist in Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and then also a web developer, a team leader and a project manager. What that allows them to do is to focus on specific elements of the site, relative to what the target actually is, be it a certain product or a certain industry.

In our situation, what we did is we focused on specific content, relative to certain industries and certain products that are used in those industries. In our collaboration efforts, we went out to studios, did quite a bit of photography, to make the site and to capture certain types of products that were actually used. Then we generated all the content that we felt would be relevant in that industry.

With their help we searched all the keyword phrases that had a very high impression share. The understanding of what's being searched and the resources they had on hand to discover those search terms is allowed us to see results in a very short period of time. After we launched the site, we were seeing that we were one, two, and three in pay per click. We also saw a very high conversion rate when the links going directly to the site would bring in traffic.

They were able to drive a substantial amount of traffic to our sales department. We saw significant growth as an organization. It rivaled any other marketing means that we were able to make, via either direct mail or actual staff sales with lead generation and traditional prospecting and cold-calling methods. It really has been an instrumental part of the growth of our organization.

How did you come to work with TopSpot?

They came from an industrial environment in Thomas.net and in Thomas Register. They understood the needs of what an industrial manufacturer was looking for. They had a very good grasp of our ad campaign, the understanding of what we did, along with the different processes.

I liked their team approach, where you had specific specialists who were very inquisitive and responsive in trying to understand your needs. That was one of the things I felt differentiated them from some of the other people that we looked at that had a little bit of a learning curve in understanding what our needs were and how we were looking to fulfill those.

The cost is between $750,000 and $1 million.

It’s ongoing.

How did TopSpot perform from a project management standpoint?

Their reporting system is awesome, just based on the sheer amount of data they have. It's very easy just to spend an hour or more just immersing yourself in the monthly report that they generate and that they issue for both SEO and pay per click. That really gives you insight to exactly what's been changed and why it's been changed.

Then, the monthly meetings that we have to discuss the ad program and the next level of optimization for our site, are some of the things that they're always looking at. What's the next cutting edge technology that we need to start trying to incorporate? What are the benefits of that? That process has been very productive for us in working with them on a regular basis, which also allows for feedback.

With any marketing campaign, you get out of it what you put into it, and the more interactive you are with their team, the better the results are going to be and that's what we found.

What distinguishes TopSpot from other providers?

I think the flexibility to really try to understand your needs is at the heart of what TopSpot is trying to accomplish. Their President, Dave Underwood, has really been the focal point for them in his commitment to quality and customer service. The team approach is unique in the sense that they really have a number of voices and not just one person.

The amount of perspective and input you receive on your ad campaign is unique to TopSpot’s operation model and what they've done, and I think a large part of why they've seen the growth that they have over the years. It's been a great relationship. We've always found them to be very flexible and very responsive in just about every area.

Is there anything TopSpot could have improved or done differently?

I think in every industry, especially more so in IT and IT-related fields, turnover is always a concern. It's a turnover in every business, and especially in a growing business. If I had to say that there is one potential downside, it’s that.  I like keeping the same team together for a long period of time, and sometimes that's just not realistic. Over the course of 11 years, I'd like to keep the same people once their educated. You have to go through that retraining process periodically and that happens. That's probably the only negative that I would say, that there is turnover and you have to retrain, but no matter what industry you're going to be in, you're going to see some of that.

I've recommended them to several people.

Online Marketing for Air Filter Manufacturer

"I treat them like family because we have worked together for more than a decade."

With the goal of building a strong e-commerce presence, TopSpot Marketing provided assistance with on PPC initiatives, search engine optimization, and AdWords campaigns.

Houston, Texas
Owner, Air Filter Manufacturer

TopSpot Marketing proved to be a valuable and goal-oriented marketing partner. The agency’s contributions increased online sales by over $14 million, and the team always inpressed with their friendly collaboration and quality work.

We are a manufacturer of air filters. When I bought the business in 1994, we had one employee and one customer, so we have grown the company to more than 100 employees and tens of millions in sales. I am the owner.

We noticed the need to focus on online sales in 2004. I decided to start a strong e-commerce presence. We needed to bring the right types of B2B [business-to-business] customers to our e-commerce site, but I couldn't do it alone. I decided to seek out qualified Internet marketing companies to help me generate traffic and online sales.

I started working on PPC [pay-per-click] and SEO [search engine optimization] campaigns in 2004 after hiring TopSpot. They are local and had good success with other clients.

We started with a small budget for Google AdWords that TopSpot managed. They also helped us launch our e-commerce site. We were able to make a nice impact with a small budget so we have grown the engagement to a larger budget and added in other digital marketing services like SEO.

They have helped us increase online sales by more than $14 million in the past five years. I treat them like family because we have worked together for more than a decade. I completely trust them with all of our online marketing campaigns and highly recommend them to others.

Digital Marketing Partnership with Plastics Company

"They’re true business partners in every sense of the word."

TopSpot Internet Marketing developed a website, helped with an later redesign, and is now tasked with the development of a new e-commerce site.

Dallas, Texas
Vice President, Regal Plastics Company

TopSpot Internet Marketing has shown themselves to be a reliable and valuable partner. Their contributions has increased web-based sales to over $500,000 per year, and the team earns rave reviews for their integrity, collaborative mindset, and dedicated pursuit of excellence.

We are a plastic sheet, rod, and tube distributor. We do a lot of fabrication out of that sheet, rod, and tube. Plexiglas and acrylic Lucite are examples. Plastics are very diversified, so we’re in a lot of different markets with different types of plastic other than just those that I named.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m vice president. My wife owns the business.

What was your goal for working with TopSpot Internet Marketing?

We went through three generations of websites with a couple other website developing marketing companies that just didn’t work. What they developed was good for people to look at, but nobody was staying on and asking questions and getting us any RFQs [request for quotations] for our salespeople.

I met with them maybe five to eight years ago. I told them I wanted at least 50 RFQs a day to come directly to my desktop to where I could respond to them and get them to my salespeople.

They did the initial website. Then, we did a revamp a few years ago and now we’re tearing down the one we’ve got and we’re completely doing one new site so we can do e-commerce.

We’ve never had an e-commerce site. We do a lot of business with mom and pop places so they don’t do a lot e-commerce, but I’m seeing that market change because younger generations are getting into this industry. I felt like we needed to redo our website again. This is probably the biggest project we’ve done with them.

What was your process for selecting TopSpot Internet Marketing with which to work?

I think they cold called me, and I was going to be in Houston and their main office is in Houston. I met with their management team in Houston, and we went over everything. I really wasn’t looking for a new vendor, but all I knew is the previous companies that I had used never delivered what I wanted.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

The most recent project is $70,000. I pay $3,500 a month for marketing.

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We’ve seen a huge improvement. I don’t sit in on all the meetings. They’ve got more statistics than I need. I have staff that looks at their reports. What I measure monthly is how many RFQs come across my desk because I personally respond to every one of them. Then, I funnel them to salespeople.

Our Internet sales since we did the last revamp of the website have gone from zero to about half a million a year. I think we sell more than a half a million because we don’t have a great way to track it yet, but we’ll be able to do that with our new website.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

They have never oversold me and they’ve always overdelivered. They sent a whole team to Houston for one day to meet with us. They spent nine hours in the car that day without complaint. That’s dedicated.

Is there anything unique or special about TopSpot Internet Marketing that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

I think their integrity and character in the business world is above reproach. You don’t see that very often. They’re more of a true business partner rather than just a vendor. A business partner is somebody that cares as much about my business and its success as I do. They go to extreme measures to make sure that everything they do for us is successful. They play a big part in helping our sales. They’re true business partners in every sense of the word.

I can’t imagine what it would be. I get more value out of them than I need as far as information. My staff loves the data because it is useful and interesting to view.

Overall Score Again, I’m sure there’s room for improvement, but it’s not glaring.
    If the timeline is dropped, it’s 20 percent them and 80 percent on us because of all the data they need has to come from our staff. That’s their job, but we’re selling plastic at the same time.
    They’ve never varied from an estimate...It all seems expensive to me, but I’m not an industry insider. It’s worth the investment for sure. I just have confidence in what they’ll do because their track record is great...
    I guess there’s always room for improvement. I don’t know what it would be.
    I’ve recommended them but I don’t to people in my industry...They have stood by that. One of their principals will call me before they pitch another...and they’ll want to know if a potential client is a real competitor. That’s true character and integrity