You Think It, We Build It

TOPS, an IT Services & Enterprise Solutions Provider, combines Tech Expertise and Business Intelligence to enable Organizations make most of their business operations and customers.

As a software development and consulting company offering its services to enterprises and startups, over 250 clients in more than 20 countries entrust TOPS in diverse industry vertical including real estate, healthcare, retail, hospitality, food and beverages, manufacturing, etc.

Global IT leaders and consumer brands prefer TOPS for its expertise in software development, large, experienced pool of development staff, prodigious management and a strong commitment to quality and deadlines.

Our development services and expertise at a glance:

Mobile | Web | eCommerce | CRM | IoT

Our clients praise us for our agile approach to development, flexible working hours, real-time collaboration, maintenance and support, and a strong adherence to standard development practices. An edge on the market means we work on more number of projects and client than our competitors do, yet deliver on the agreed-upon framework and commitments while ensuring quality and cost effectiveness.

Read what our clients have to say about us below.

Fremont, CA
  • 5002 Spring Crest Terrace
    Fremont, CA 94536

Kolonishare—A technology focused Bike Sharing service

Kolonishare is a bike-sharing app available for Android and iOS devices, which offers a lot of technology centric solution for bike and sport equipment sharing. At the center of Kolonishre are foolproof BLE powered locks, which are operated with the mobile apps and, thus, can be operated remotely. Only a person who has paid for the service can unlock lock on a bike.

Koloni's model can be replicated in numerous verticals ranging from the organizations, communities, campuses, apartments, resorts, recreational centers.

Ginger—A smarter way to organize your professional network

Ginger is a professional networking app for Android and iOS which un-complicates building, organizing and managing professional networks. Ginger finds nearby professionals, shows which industry they are into, skills they have and whether you share a common connection with them and connects with them.

You can find professionals for project collaboration, recruitment, professional advice and mentorship. You can communicate with them with a speedy, reliable messaging service built into the app.

Jumbletube—A product advertisement platform

Jumbletube is an app for Android and available on Google Play that lets you advertise your products in 3 simple steps. To advertise the product take a video, upload it, and write title, description and other details to promote your product.

A fast, simple, free way to advertise on many popular platforms, Jumbletube allows you to record videos with your phone or tablet in a single tap.

Singuu - Connect with an African artist

Singuu is the app available for iOS and Android that gathers news about African celebrities, music launches, and video releases. The aim of the app is to build a community of people with similar interests. So that the users can converse in the comments’ box or exchange instant messages with other Singuu users, artists and other know-how of music industry in Africa.

Chocoley - A beautiful place to buy chocolates online

An exciting place to buy chocolates online, Chocoley is an ecommerce website built entirely in Magento. Chocoley offers best Gourmet Compound Chocolate & Couverture Chocolate. They website has special store for VIP member. It is also configured to be used by wholesalers looking to buy chocolate in bulk. The ecommerce store offers various packaging options to ensure quality during transit.

Chillax - connect with local travel companion

Chillax is an app available for Android and iOS and a travel assistant that connects you with a local person at your travel destination. The app is a boon for international travelers who often complaint about being overcharged by a travel agent or guide. The local will accompany you with all your activities including outdoor and indoor activities. The traveler will not only save money buy will also get more detailed vantage point of the tourist destination.

Enjoy Holistic - Find nearby holistic events worth attending

An application available for Android, Enjoy Holistic, as a name suggests, lets people discover holistic, spiritual and wellbeing events near their location in seconds. People can tap on one of the events and can navigate to it. The application has a database of thousands of events to discover.

MiFTY - A place to exchange gift idea with your loved ones

At the center of MiFTY is a belief that people often tend to get gifts they did not ask for or expected on their birthdays and other special occasions. While it won’t be polite to tell people what you want on your birthday, unless, they ask you, a better idea is to share gifting ideas on a virtual board and share them with your friends. The board can come handy when they are looking to buy gift for.

Spotlyte - Find happy hours or daily specials near you.

SpotLyte is an app for iOS that lets users to look around for best happy hours and daily specials near them. They can access the SpotLyte on their phone or computer with a mobile and web app respectively. In addition, they can filter their searches to various parameters, switch to a map view, check ratings and favourite the offers they like.

Mobile App Dev for Healthy Coupon App

"The TOPS Infosolutions team was fast, affordable, and eager to challenge themselves."

Feb. 2016 - May 2018

TOPS Infosolutions developed Android and iOS apps that enabled users to collect coupons, redeem cash, and validate purchases. They also built a clearing house with analytics tools.

Founder, Healthy Coupon App

The app emerged as one of the most robust, popular coupon platforms on the market. Despite lacking experience with the industry, TOPS Infosolutions adapted to scope changes and delivered a fantastic product for a reasonable price. The team was always enthusiastic, patient, and dedicated.

I’m the founder of a digital coupon app for healthy products.

What challenge were you trying to address with TOPS Infosolutions?

I needed a partner to build the platform, which included a backend event management system and the applications that coincided with it.

We built a coupon platform from scratch. Brands use our manager to submit a coupon event. An internal team checks it and ensures that all the information is correct. The platform adds product attributes and nutritional information automatically.

When the coupon event launches, it appears on the Android and iOS apps. Users can download or redeem the coupons for products on Amazon. They submit proofs of purchase and we pay them. The backend system manages everything from invoice collection to validation.

We also built a robust clearing house with an analytics component that determines event success and user actions. It's a large suite.

I had three project managers. The manager who took me through the first year was great. Later, we moved to a technically skilled manager who focused less on the UX and more on the backend. I worked with the second manager for about a year, and four or five months with the third. I also accessed a project manager when issues arose during beta testing.

At one time, I had seven engineers working for me. They worked in teams, and the senior developers helped the junior ones.

How did you come to work with TOPS Infosolutions?

I looked at about 250 different providers through Upwork, Freelancer, and referrals. TOPS Infosolutions' business development was sharp. One of their reps called me, built some rapport, and put his senior developer on the call. Both wanted to understand me and build a long-term relationship. They had the right people in senior positions, so I knew I could count on them.

We spent over $100,000.

We started working with TOPS Infosolutions in February 2016, and they finished the first version of the app about five months ago.

We have one of the most sophisticated coupon platforms on the market. Their team was excited for the opportunity to work with me. Everyone wanted the project to be as successful as possible. They treated the work as if it was their own, which was one of their best qualities.

How did TOPS Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a lot of internal meetings but reached out to each other when I had challenges. It was easy to contact the senior leader. I didn’t do that all the time, but could always run to the top of the ladder. That was helpful when solving big challenges.

The team understood discounts, but many of them had never even used coupons. It took multiple iterations to explain the complexity of the project. They did the best they possibly could.

I've worked with larger coupon companies, and their positive attitude was better than anyone else’s. Some companies are too good to have a phone call because they have multiple projects or clients holding up their IT teams.

TOPS Infosolutions was flexible in turning around bug fixes, even when it doubled their work. They understood and never complained. A larger company wouldn’t have done that because their project managers are more stringent.

The platform would have cost several million dollars in the U.S. The TOPS Infosolutions team was fast, affordable, and eager to challenge themselves. They wanted to put their name on something, and they did a good job.

My first project manager understood my English best but lacked technical knowledge. Having both would be great. The senior people are fluent in English and technology, but can’t sit with the project managers. It would be good for employees with high technical skills to improve their English, and vice versa.

It was frustrating that a project that should probably have taken one or two iterations took three or four. However, their attitude overcame the inconvenience. They knew how to de-escalate my rampages and temper problems as they arose.

I didn't mind repeating things, since I saved a ton of money. If we'd paid them $250 an hour and not gotten what we wanted, I would be mad. However, I got high-quality work for the price.

Complete at least 80% of the initial work yourself. Diagram and script the project, create wireframes, button up your look-and-feel, and polish the UI before engaging the team. Once the train starts, it becomes a pain to change anything. TOPS Infosolution is great with technical implementation, but design isn't their strong suit.

Overall Score Our project got bigger and bigger, but they were flexible and made it happen.
    Our large project kept scaling. We created scheduling problems. The deliverables were good, but they took longer than usual to deliver. They may need to define their management more.

App Development for Development Company

"They dug deep into the application to fix bugs and recommend functionalities."

Apr. 2014 - June 2017

TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. audited an existing application. They found and fixed bugs, added functionalities, and documented ongoing issues.

Ian Jones
Director, UberMagicTwo Ltd.

The application received excellent feedback and attracted investor interest. TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. tested their work constantly and requested feedback on a regular basis. They were consistently enthusiastic, accommodating, and prompt.

I'm the director at UberMagicTwo Limited. I design web projects and applications in the education and holistic health sectors.

For what projects/services did your company hire TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I originally commissioned another company to build my product. However, they weren't technical enough to complete the project and left many issues. I approached TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. to rebuild the app, fix its issues, and add functionalities.

My goals were to fix the outstanding bugs and develop new functionalities. I wanted the product to meet high quality standards.

I found them on People Per Hour. I was impressed by their reviews and their commitment to projects.

TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. fully analyzed the application, reviewing the outstanding bugs and documenting other issues. We chatted over Skype and formed a plan with many milestones. They sent me an agreement with the tasks, costs, and milestone delivery dates. We also worked together on testing.

Their team had a business analyst, project manager, and developer.

The application received good feedback, and we got an investment from another party who wanted the software for a similar project.

The workflow was effective. We used Skype to conduct regular meetings. TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. tested the application frequently.

I appreciated their passion for getting involved. They dug deep into the application to fix bugs and recommend functionalities.

No, this project worked brilliantly. It was a relief to find a developer who would take on another company's code and fix its challenges.

Overall Score I'm happy to have them working on my projects.
    They handled the scope perfectly and delivered on time.
    They were reasonable and delivered more cheaply than a local software house.
    I was satisfied with their commitment to delivering the application.
    I recommend them often and have helped them build projects with my clients.

Management Portal for Package Courier

"They’re developing the system with care as if they would have to run it and use it themselves."

May 2017 - Ongoing

TOPS Infosolutions is building a customer management portal to replace a third-party support system. They’ve facilitated the entire process to this point, contributing to requirements, design, and prototyping.

Trinidad & Tobago
Junior Partapsingh
Managing Director, CSF Couriers Limited

Critical business processes are now less time-consuming, thanks to TOPS Infosolutions tool, which customers applaud for its intuitive interface. They have been a consistent communicator and has shown genuine interest in industry practices and standards, making them ideal for long-term projects.

I’m the managing director of CSF Couriers Limited. We’re a freight forwarding company based in Trinidad and Tobago that forwards and distributes customers packages from the US to Trinidad.

For what projects/services did your company hire TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Originally, we decided to makeover our brand, bringing it in line with our marketing strategy and updating it with the latest technology and design trends. Our awesome experience with this project led us to have them develop our new portal—a management portal for customer- and partner- companies that would automate all our processes.

We wanted to attract more customers and maintain the support and quality of service my company is known for.

We were browsing different companies online and made an inquiry on their website, which they addressed immediately. We had a phone call to discuss the requirements and they came back to me with a well-documented proposal, complete with cost and timeline and expectations, that we signed off on.

They’re creating an internal module to replace a third-party system we were dependent on. Their project manager orchestrates the entire experience, from the requirements and understanding phase to prototyping, design, and development.

Their team has three developers, a QA resource, a frontend UI/UX designer, and a project manager.

Customers now have a smooth, easy-to-use interface, and we’re able to manage more customers, deliveries, and couriers in one-third the time. Compared to when we used multiple different systems and had to re-do lots of work, our staff is now more productive and manages day-to-day operations more efficiently.

We have daily scrum calls, weekly meetings, and received updates through Skype, email, and ZOHO, a project management tool. They always inform us of anticipated delays well in advance, no matter what the reason.

They never hesitate to ask questions about features or business processes, and they took time to understand our industry and our workflows. They’re developing the system with care as if they would have to run it and use it themselves. I can easily see our companies growing side by side with one another.

I think that they’re doing well and should keep up the good work.

Software Dev for Food Retailer

“They’re smart people, and capable of everything we’ve asked of them.”

Sept. 2012 - Ongoing

TOPS Infosolutions developed a product scanning software using PHP to help manage and distribute an extensive inventory. Now used in an enterprise-sized warehouse, the team continues to maintain the system.

Boston, Massachusetts
Amit Mira
Owner, Olivenation

Managing about 5,000 SKUs, the delivered solution reduced the need for a large workforce and minimized the opportunity for mistakes in the warehouse. TOPS Infosolutions diligently follows schedules and effectively collaborates to continue providing valuable, bug-free technology.

I’m the owner of Olivenation, a gourmet food retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with TOPS Infosolutions?

Because we have a tricky inventory situation, there wasn’t an existing software on the market that met our needs. I needed a company to develop a customized inventory management solution.

I buy in bulk, then sell smaller packs in different marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. The software needed to push my inventory information to those platforms every 15 minutes, displaying a live inventory on each website. Additionally, we needed to find the most cost-effective way to ship to our clients, which required a customized shipping operation.

We started by discussing possible technical strategies to manage our challenging inventory. On our own server, we then developed a custom system using PHP that incorporated our tailored shipping plan. TOPS Infosolutions developed a scanning software that identifies products and determines live rates from shipping companies like UPS and FedEx, finding the cheapest provider. There are a lot of customized trigger and notification features that alert us to abnormalities or problems in our inventory operations.

The software has evolved into a full-fledged enterprise warehouse tool, enhancing our shipping and distribution capabilities. We continue to work with TOPS Infosolutions to maintain the system.

I work with four resources from their team. They’re very flexible, allowing for communication with both project managers and developers.

How did you come to work with TOPS Infosolutions?

I shared a bid on Elance. Out of the responses, I narrowed down about five final candidates. After a three-month interview process, I chose TOPS Infosolutions.

So far, we’ve spent $550,000 on their services.

We started working together in August 2012, and the partnership is ongoing.

I didn’t want a lot of people in the warehouse, but I also didn’t want any mistakes. TOPS Infosolutions provided a scanning software that meets both of these requirements. Because it is a customized solution, we’re able to tailor it to our unique and changing needs. Currently, the system is managing about 5,000 stock keeping units (SKUs), ranging across all of our markets and channels.

How did TOPS Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We provided a project manager on our end, and we use Zoom to share project tickets and Skype for regular communication. After determining the specs for each task, they submit a prototype for our review and approval. We collaborate to make changes and tweaks throughout the process. If there are any bugs, TOPS Infosolutions makes quick fixes. Together, we test everything before going live.

They’re smart people, and capable of everything we’ve asked of them.

They’re located in India, so we have to work to overcome the time difference. Certainly, it can get in the way of the project’s progress.

Be clear in setting priorities to get the most out of their services. Task them with the more impactful projects first, then assign the smaller elements.

Magento Dev & SEO for Marketing Company

"Their work has enabled us to strategically reduce costs and increase value."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

TOPS Infosolutions analyzes a website's purchases and traffic to boost its effectiveness. They also build SQL queries and implement on- and off-page SEO strategies.

Huntington Beach, California
Michelle L Williams
President, Verity Marketing Solutions

Within two months, the strategies had increased web traffic by 15% on certain targets. This methodology has reduced costs while maintaining excellent results. The TOPS Infosolutions team utilizes effective management methods and is always available to answer questions.

I run a full-service advertising agency. We support clients from many industries using digital, print, and outdoor media. I help clients attract more business and develop more effective practices.

For what projects/services did your company hire TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired them for SEO, design, digital strategy, Magento e-commerce development, and SQL query support.

We wanted to increase organic traffic to our client, optimize their website for conversions, and understand their customer base to make more strategic marketing recommendations.

I was referred by a former mentor who now runs his own online store.

TOPS Infosolutions has comprehensively analyzed my client's site and employed dozens of on-page and hundreds of off-page SEO strategies. They also build SQL queries to mine data and understand the client's multi-buyer rate, single purchases, geography, and product popularity.

I work with a team lead, an SEO expert, and a Magento developer. My team lead provides additional resources and recruits experts for agenda items. The CEO answers all my questions and meets us on request.

Within 60 days, they produced detailed, specific documentation showing a 15% increase in specific targets. Their work has enabled us to strategically reduce costs and increase value.

They use a project management software that makes it easy to keep track of projects. We also meet weekly to discuss open items.

They take a team approach, and their experts in each vertical genuinely support your needs.

I can't think of any.

They're always available, even at the oddest hours.
    It's affordable for the quality and their skilled engineers.
    They're fantastic to work with and deliver excellent results.
    They're an excellent company.

Mobile Development for Software Company

"Their ability to understand our requirements and internal processes was impressive."

Mar. - Jan. 2018

TOPS Infosolutions built a custom mobile application that integrated with an existing web platform. They handled the entire project, from wireframing to development.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Warren Bromige
CTO, Indromen Limited

The end client was satisfied with the product. TOPS Infosolutions consistently stayed on the cutting edge of mobile technology. They set reasonable goals, communicated clearly about their progress, and integrated seamlessly with the in-house team.

I am the CTO of a U.K. software and hardware provisions company.

For what projects/services did your company hire TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired them to build a mobile application that integrated seamlessly with an existing web application.

We wanted a mobile application that matched our client's specifications.

We have a long-term relationship with TOPS Infosolutions. They've completed over 10 projects of varying sizes.

After we selected TOPS Infosolutions, they sent us a project description template. They used this as the basis for conference calls and a full scoping document, which they tailored to our requirements. Development proceeded through weekly conversations about progress and changes.

They initially assigned us a business analyst. The team later expanded to include a project manager and two senior developers.

Our client is happy with the app, which is the best way to demonstrate a successful project.

We hadn't worked with this project manager before, but communication was easy. Their ability to understand our requirements and internal processes was impressive.

We're constantly impressed with their knowledge of ever-changing mobile platforms, devices, and operating systems.

We were generally happy with them. Our only suggestion is that they provide a visual representation of their progress that we can relay to our clients.

CRM Development for Real Estate Technology Firm

"They had such a personal attachment to our needs and our product that you’d think it was for their own company."

Mar. 2016 - Mar. 2017

TOPS Infosolutions designed and developed a CRM.

Cape Coral, Florida
CEO, Real Estate Technology Firm

The CRM represented an essential launch pad for other solutions and growth opportunities. TOPS Infosolutions worked generously, addressing requests and requirements as if they were vital to their own business interests and ensuring that they were always available to answer questions.

I’m the CEO of a Real Estate Technology Firm. We develop websites and marketing products for real estate agents.

For what projects/services did your company hire TOPS Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We needed to develop a CRM for our customers.

The CRM had to have the same functionality as those on top of the market but be user-friendly since Real Estate agents aren’t usually tech savvy.

We put out the project to reputable development companies. TOPS seemed to be the best qualified, and they bid a fair price.

They developed the CRM from start to finish through countless scrum sessions.

The team had four developers, a QA resource, and a project manager.

The project was well received and helped the company grow and launch other complimentary products.

I couldn't ask for better project management. They had such a personal attachment to our needs and our product that you’d think it was for their own company. They were always available to address enhancements, bugs, and the system’s overall functionality.

They worked with integrity to make sure the project was done correctly, no matter the cost to them.

There are none I can think of.

Overall Score They deliver quality and they deliver on time.
    They were always on time.
    It looked and worked just like we expected it would.
    I'd recommend them 100%.