Digital PR and SEO services for B2B companies

We’re a digital PR and SEO agency that helps companies grow. We manage reputations, build awareness and generate leads.

2008
  • 27 Rathbone St
    London, LND 1
  • 8 Spin Street
    Cape Town 8001
    South Africa

ABB, Xero, Saft Batteries, Innovate Finance, Bullhorn, Study Group, BNP Paribas, WorldRemit

PR-led SEO at its best Image

PR-led SEO at its best

We made this e-safety provider go viral; increased site traffic by over 260% and generated leads from foreign governments.

Generating small biz leads Image

Generating small biz leads

We used PR-led SEO to generate over 400 leads for an alternative finance provider.

Award-winning education PR Image

Award-winning education PR

We used PR to secure the future of the UK's greatest hidden export - international education.

Generating leads with content Image

Generating leads with content

We made WorldPay the champion of SMEs.

Launching Xero in SA Image

Launching Xero in SA

Xero needed help launching in a brand new market - we hijacked Starbucks' launch as part of the strategy.

Promoting UK fintech Image

Promoting UK fintech

Ran PR for the first ever UK Fintech Week in 2019.

Generating martech leads Image

Generating martech leads

PR-led SEO to generate software resale and support deals.

Local SEO domination Image

Local SEO domination

Local SEO strategy to drive leads from organic search.

Technical storytelling Image

Technical storytelling

Position Saft as the industry thought leader to positively influence wide range of stakeholders.

Building a SaaS company Image

Building a SaaS company

Dominating a vertical with sustained PR to support growth.

Video Production for Social Networking Platform

"TopLine felt like an extension of my own company as there were transparency, free access and constant communication."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

TopLine Comms produced an animated video to explain a product to a target audience. This involved helping to create a script, storyboard, and the animation.

London, England
Marcus Hamilton
CEO, Frindow

Viewers have praised the video, saying that it adds a layer of professionalism to the client's website. It was a true partnership marked by excellent communication. The team excelled at understanding specific internal objectives based on vague explanations.

I am the CEO of Frindow which provides a social networking platform for people who are lonely or isolated.

For what projects/services did your company hire TopLine Comms?

Frindow is a social network with an offering that some may have found difficult to understand. The task set for TopLine was to come up with a script, storyboard and animation that clearly explained what Frindow was about whilst at the same time remaining consistent with the brand's look and feel.

The hope was to make a video that made the subject of loneliness, which few people admit to, accessible across multiple demographics as well as feeling reasonably contemporary.

I did an online search and spoke to a number of different providers. I had a look at TopLine's portfolio and found that the cost alongside the quality of work was extremely competitive. Speaking to one of the directors, I found that they were quick to understand what the were goals and showed an immediate enthusiasm for the project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The first step was to come up with a script. I worked with one of the producers on this. They would send me a script and I would send feedback. Once the script had been agreed on, I selected a voice actor and background music for the animation. I was able to listen to the recording session and provide my feedback directly to the voice artists alongside the producer who had a very good ear for detail. The next stage was the story boarding. I received a storyboard, which again, I provided feedback on. Finally, the animation was provided with everything put together.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The process was very straight forward. TopLine would send me a draft of the script, storyboard or animation, and I would provide feedback either in a shared document or a phone call. Only once each step was signed off by me, did we move onto the next step.

The video has only been running publicly for a few days and Frindow has been live for less than a week, so it's difficult to say the impact that the video itself has made to conversions or sign-up as there are no statistics for comparison. However, I have received very positive feedback from anyone who has seen it and have been told that it adds another layer of professionalism to the site offering.

Our Frindow team is very small, but TopLine felt like an extension of my own company as there were transparency, free access and constant communication throughout.

The team's ability to get to what I actually wanted even when I wasn't clear on it myself.

The delivery date changed from what was initially agreed upon, but this was because of Christmas and New Year as well as getting a better understanding of what was required. So my only constructive suggestion would be to take a little more time before coming to the initial delivery date. That said, the end product more than justified the additional time.

Overall Score Very happy with their work and the staff were a pleasure to work, with hence the near perfect score.
    They kept on project on track with their revised timelines but it was a little longer than originally discussed.
    I had spoken to different agencies who would have charged me much more for a shorter video of a lower quality.
    I've had nothing but positive feedback and I'm very happy with it.
    Absolutely