Best-in-Class Healthcare & Fintech Mobile Apps

Gold

We are a product design company. We are a team of UI/UX designers, product designers, full-stack developers, and ex-founders of companies, each rigorously hand-picked for the qualities that contribute most to product success. Together, we build web and mobile apps that solve our clients’ problems in the most multidisciplinary and innovative ways possible.

We expect everyone on our team that touches your project to bring elite craftmanship and become a trusted partner that helps you make product decisions that lead to business growth.

Irvine, CA

Smarter Symptom Tracker iOS App - Symptom Visualization

Smarter Symptom Tracker iOS App - Symptom Slider

Smarter Symptom Tracker iOS App - Daily Check-In

App Development for Healthcare Startup

“Their team was organized and communicative, keeping us updated on project progress.”

May 2018 - Feb. 2019

Topflight Apps built a cross-platform app, following general requirements. They did both design and dev, equipping the app with Bluetooth functionality to allow it to interact with a piece of medical hardware.

Orange County, California
Shaul Yehezkel
CEO, Tigon

Topflight Apps is highly rated and does good work. Although they’re a bit spendy, they built an app that meets expectations and functions well. The entire team is honest and dedicated, delivering exactly what they promised.

I’m the CEO of Tigon, a company that designs a consumer electronic health product that has both hardware and software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

We needed a partner to develop our app.

Topflight Apps built a cross-platform app, with the primary focus being on an iOS platform. We have plans to transfer it to an Android platform soon. We provided them with the app’s overall functionality and a basic color scheme. From there, Topflight Apps did both design and dev, including UX. The app has Bluetooth capability to allow it to control the hardware device and monitor its temperature, wireless charging, and other functions. It’s currently being field tested.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

We found them through an online search. They were highly reviewed, so we hired them.

We spent about $30,000.

The partnership lasted from May 2018–February 2019.

We haven’t run any official tests yet, but I’ve done my own testing, and the app works well.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re honest and stand by their word. They communicated extremely well and were able to execute my vision perfectly.

The engagement could’ve been a bit shorter, but it wasn’t anything too terrible.

Give them as much information as possible at the beginning of the engagement to make it a smooth partnership.

Overall Score They’re easy to work with.
    The second phase took longer than expected, but everything else went smoothly.
    We paid a hefty amount, but the app is good quality.
    The app does exactly what we want and doesn’t have any glitches.
    I'd highly recommend them.

App Development for Gambling Tech Startup

“They understand my vision and are working hard to make it a reality.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Topflight Apps developed a complex app for iOS and Android devices. The platform is a crowdsourced user database of updated gambling information for table games in casinos. They also built a WordPress website.

Orange County, California
Gabriel Punsalan
CEO & Co-Founder, Xennial Corporation

Topflight Apps demonstrates expert-level design and development capabilities. They’ve nearly completed a complex platform that consists of a robust database, GPS technology, and comprehensive analytic software. Their founder leads a motivated and talented team that overcomes project challenges.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Xennial Corporation. We’re creating an app called Betmingo.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

I had an idea for an application but needed an experienced firm to guide me through the development process.

I approached Topflight Apps with some basic wireframes of the app I wanted to build. They designed the frontend interface and coded the platform using React Native and Firebase. That approach enables the app to function on both iOS and Android devices. They also built the app’s accompanying website using WordPress.

At its core, the app is a crowdsourced user database that allows people to input data regarding specific data points. The software lists up-to-date information regarding gambling and gaming tables. Those listings include betting minimums, table rules, and locations.

The system has multiple layers of functionality including data input restrictions (location verification) to maintain the accuracy of the database. Our backend uses analytic processes to track user data. That helps us identify priority users and augment our advertisement monetization accordingly.

Joe (Founder, Topflight Apps) is our primary point of contact. We also interact with a UI/UX designer, a QA resources, a project manager, and two developers.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

I found them by searching for vendors on Clutch.co. They were one of the only providers to respond to my inquiry after learning about the project’s size. We established email communication and went from there. Joe was pleasant to talk with and provided a detailed explanation of their development process.

We’ve spent roughly $25,000–$50,000.

We started working together in September 2018, and the project is ongoing.

Topflight Apps built a high-quality mobile platform in an impressively short amount of time. The apps will launch once we upload everything to mobile storefronts. Their pricing estimates are fair, and the proposed timelines have been accurate.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with the team on a daily basis via Slack. They initiate weekly or biweekly sprints that we track through Trello. This is my first experience working with a development firm, but it’s been a reasonably smooth process thus far.

I have no app development experience, but they’ve been able to guide me through the process and communicate effectively. They understand my vision and are working hard to make it a reality.

No. I can’t think of any meaningful criticism.

Coming to them with a detailed pitch accelerated the project. They used the wireframes I provided to assign the correct resources and calculate a reasonable price.

I’m happy with the work they provide.
    I’ve already referred them to other people.

App Development for Medical Researcher

“They’re fluid and dynamic and quick to respond to my needs.”

July - Dec. 2018

Topflight Apps developed an application for iOS and Android that helps patients monitor their health using a dashboard. The app also features a geolocator and can be used in collaboration with wearable devices.

California
Professor of Emergency Medicine, Educational Institution

Topflight Apps excelled in delivering a highly customized app that evokes positive feedback for its user-friendly interface. The team offered flawless service and a high-quality product, bringing strong customer satisfaction. They’re friendly, accountable experts in supplying a tailor-made solution.

I’m a professor of emergency medicine at an educational institution.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

I needed someone to develop my app idea.

They developed my app for iOS and Android for a new research field I was doing, as well as the patient dashboard. After they fainted, patients would enroll themselves in this study. It gives the patient a dashboard and user-friendly interface to work within the app as opposed to just answering surveys and putting in data like the prior company had done. They built a geolocator as well.

I’ve focused on iOS to start with, and I just launched the app. The wearables with Apple and the iOS version are much more integrated than with Google Fit, so it made more sense to put the effort into iOS. Although they did a similar Android platform, I haven’t launched on the Android site yet.

They also produced a professional grade video for me and did a great job on that.

My main contacts were with their developer/project manager and their founder. I’m sure there were other people doing the testing.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

I started this project with another company but I needed someone who was able to better customize my app. They recommended working with Topflight Apps.

I’ve spent $25,000–$50,000.

We worked together from July–December 2018.

They really did a great job making the UI and the customization of the app optimal for me. I’ve had good feedback from users about the dashboard.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great to work with. They’re timely, and I’m happy with the end result. It’s been seamless. If I have questions, I email the project manager, and he gets right back to me. We had frequent conference calls to make sure the project was moving along or to clarify emails.

They’re incredibly personable and on top of their work. They’re fluid and dynamic and quick to respond to my needs.

No, I can't name anything.

They’re responsive and completed everything in a timely fashion.
    I was shocked at the cost but talking to some other people in the industry, they’re very reasonable.

AI Software Development for Behavioral Analytics Software Company

“They went above and beyond to deliver a product that exceeded expectations."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Topflight Apps developed an AI software, using technologies such as MySQL, Laravel, and React.

Fishkill, New York
CEO, Athcorp

Topflight Apps developed a robust web-based platform that's accessible on all devices. In addition to delivering exceptional work, their team is extremely proactive about meeting customer needs and working efficiently.

I'm the CEO of Athcorpo, a behavioral-based analytic software provider for government and private entities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

We needed help with the development of our AI software and making it accessible on all digital devices.

Topflight Apps walked us through a discovery phased initially, asking our team questions and developing mockups for the UI. They then created the UX and developed a progressive web application, using technologies such as MySQL, Laravel, and React.

We work with 9–10 developers and designers, as well as Joe (Founder, Topflight Apps).

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

We met one of their developers and started a rapport that eventually evolved into a partnership. We were sold on working with them mostly for that fact that they had won a design award for another web-based platform.

We've invested over $120,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since July 2017 and plan to only work with them on any further iterations needed.

We're very happy with the product Topflight Apps developed for us overall. They went above and beyond to deliver a product that exceeded expectations. Thanks to some of their design efforts, we were recently picked up by a business incubator and will make our products available in their catalog.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very efficient with their time, operating in two-week sprints.

Their willingness to do whatever it takes to make the product works sets them apart.

No, I can't think of anything.

Listen to their advice–they know what they're doing and are exceptionally professional.

Overall Score We're very happy with our relationship and plan to continue working with them in the long term.
    They're always on time, engaged, and show up to meetings with valuable input.
    If we had hired a locally based company, the price would've easily doubled.
    They're almost able to read our minds in terms of what we want out of a product.
    I've already recommended them to others.

Web Dev for Medical Equipment Provider

“They took the time to understand our business so the software we’re developing works for our business.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Topflight Apps modified an existing order entry software to make it functional. They updated the version of AngularJS and customized the code to respond to a tree of entries and continue to tweak it.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Rush Agent
Director of Finance, Select Ortho

Topflight Apps successfully brought the software to the point where it could be implemented, providing a unique service in the industry. Users love the new software and make the transition to using it easily. The team is highly receptive to making the needed changes in the implementation phase.

I’m the director of finance at Select Ortho. We dispense durable medical equipment at orthopedic clinics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

We were developing new proprietary software for our clinics. A couple of developers started the software, and we were having some issues getting the software up and running.

We are developing an order entry software; the existing software had a lot of rules to walk through. The documentation for healthcare billing requires the system to manage a lot of “ifs” and “ands” based on what item is being dispensed. Topflight Apps worked with the existing code and then updated the code from AngularJS 1 to AngularJS 5 to make it easier to work with. We also needed the code updated so it would handle the tree of entries necessary to be made by the fitter when they enter a particular product and billing code to bill the insurance payers.

We’re in the implementation phase now. They’ve been extremely responsive to adjusting items and addressing issues that we’re having with the code when we interface with an inventory management system. There are issues that you can’t identify when you’re testing. Once it’s onsite and live, there are things that pop up that you never could foresee. That’s been ongoing.

We’ve scheduled a meeting to look at doing the next phase of development.

We work with Nelio (Project Manager, Topflight Apps), one main developer, and Heather (QA Specialist, Topflight Apps).

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

We were referred to Topflight Apps by our backend developer.

We’ve spent about $20,000–$25,000.

We started working together in March 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The fact that we’re up and running is the metric that’s most important to us. It’s a service that we’re able to provide to our clients, which nobody else in the industry can provide.

Our internal fitters are the ones using it right now. They’re generally set in their ways because they have a process that they’ve been using for a few years, so we knew it was going to be challenging to get them to switch over to a completely different process. At the initial location where we rolled it out, the acceptance of what we were doing was almost instantaneous. Employee acceptance of the new process has been absolutely fantastic. We’re really pleased. We’ve now rolled it out at two other sites.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s one person in charge to make sure the project is going forward. We’ve been using Microsoft project management software to track our progress. We have weekly calls to discuss issues and next phases and steps.

They work well with our team. Healthcare billing is especially complex and there’s a lot of documentation, especially dealing with Medicare. They were great at understanding the flow of what we needed and when we needed it and what needed to happen when a particular item was dispensed.

Heather was great at interfacing between our clinical people who were talking in a clinical language and the developers who were talking in a technical language. She meshed those together and understood what needed to be done on our side with documentation and workflow and conveyed exactly how the code needed to look and work to the developers.

They’re responsive to our issues or questions we have. There’s not a lot of lag time between us contacting them and them at least letting us know they’re working on it. The implementation of our requests is normally less than 24 hours.

They understand what we’re trying to accomplish. They are far and above anybody else that we’ve worked with. They took the time to understand our business so the software we’re developing works for our business. It’s been impressive.

No. It’s been a great experience.

Make sure you know what your goal is. It makes the process a lot easier.

Their rates are very reasonable.

Platform Dev for Healthcare Startup Company

“We have developers who provide great support, especially when we have any issues.”

2016 - Ongoing

Using HTML5, JavaScript, and Angular, Topflight Apps helps to develop an e-commerce platform. They worked to develop it within regulations and compliance standards and connected it with the banking system.

Bogotá, Colombia
Co-Founders, Medpike

As a result of Topflight Apps diligent work and expertise, the platform now operates in compliance with financial regulations. The number of users increased, and Topflight helped to innovate the payment plan structure. They excel in delivering excellent project management and communications.

Respondent 1: Initially, we were a startup. We had an app that provided clients with their clinical history.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

R1: We started development with a local firm, but we had troubles with the local providers. We wanted to find a Spanish-speaking project manager because we wanted to reuse the code we already had, and it was difficult to find an agency willing to work with a code developed by someone else.

R2: Even though a development with them was more expensive than with any local company due to the exchange rate, for us, having a local team wasn't easy.

R1: We were looking for new technologies like HTML5, JavaScript, and Angular. Those were tools that we didn't find easily on the local market. We wanted to link with an e-commerce platform. It was a gateway that we had to turn into a local platform under Colombian regulations.

R2: The fact that we needed a site with American compliance, which is something local developers are not familiar with, made working with them a great option.

R1: There were three developers as project managers working exclusively with us, and they had a bigger team working with them behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

R1: At a health conference in Silicon Valley, I met someone working on technologies applied to health who had worked with Topflight before. We trusted their recommendation.

Topflight sent us their portfolio, and we saw they had similar projects to what we were looking to do so they were a good fit for us.

R1: We’ve invested around $28,000–$38,000 with them so far.

R2: We started working together at the beginning of 2016 and we continue to work with them.

R1: We complied with the Colombian financial regulations, which was extremely complex. They helped us innovate our financial health plans; now, instead of paying a monthly fee, doctors can pay per added patient. We connected that with the bank system. I think we were the first ones in Colombia offering anything like that.

We also increased our number of users after the development; we reached more than 700 new users from all over Latin America.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

R1: They met all deadlines. We had the advantage of working in different time zones so we were able to have some developments prepared and ready overnight. They worked even more than we expected.

We used Trello as a project management tool. Most of the previous development was in Spanish, but they were able to understand without any problem.

Having found an agency with a Spanish-speaking project manager made everything easier. The project manager they assigned is excellent. He has fluid communication with us so we are happy working with them.

R1: It’s great for us to have Spanish-speaking developers. We have developers in Mexico who provide great support, especially when we have any issues. Another thing that was great was the code migration; it was exceptionally clear and well explained.

Their project management is also great. We had Skype calls to validate the code in real time.

R1: We would love if they had an office in Bogota; it would be great for us to have them closer to us.

R2: Our long-term relationship implies that things are going well.

UX & App Dev for Babysitting & Petcare App Startup

“TopFlight provides exceptional UX designs and high-quality development work.”

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

TopFlight designed and developed a cross platform app using React Native, providing additional UX design feedback and testing as needed.

Founder, Babysitting/Petcare Tech Startup

TopFlight's designers and developers provide incredibly creative, high-quality work that exceeds expectations. Although their project management skils could be improved, their proactive approach to projects and ability to provide creative input is second to none.

I'm the founder and CEO of a babysitting and pet care tech startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopFlight?

I was looking for a local, creative development company that could help us build our app.

TopFlight designed and developed a cross platform mobile app, using React Native. They incorporated features that allow users to find and trade certain care needs with other users, and provide creative input for ways to improve the app throughout the process.

I work with a few designers and about four developers.

How did you come to work with TopFlight?

I'd been asking around and searching online through sites like UpWork. I believe they reached out to me after seeing my project posted and I ultimately decided to work with them because they could provide local support and I liked the quality of their previous work.

We've invested about $33,000 in their services thus far.

We've been working together since September 2017.

TopFlight provides exceptional UX designs and high-quality development work. It's been refreshing to work with a similarly entrepreneurial company that genuinely cares about the product. They continue to exceed our expectations, providing valuable and creative input on ways we can improve our app.

How did TopFlight perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team's project management has some room for improvement. They could've been more organized in the beginning and mapped out the scope of work better.

Their designers and developers are incredibly creative in regards to coming up with strategies and utilizing the latest technologies available. They're willing to tackle anything I throw their way.

It would help if they could employ better management of the design process when taking over existing designs.

Web App Dev for Online Math Learning Platform

"They are reasonable and do not promise anything over-the-top that your project doesn’t need."

Jan. 2017 - July 2018

Topflight Apps developed a web app to complement an iOS app in order to better serve students, teachers, and parents. The platform includes different learning tracks and the ability to monitor progress.

Portland, Oregon
Don Crawford
Founder, RocketMath

The web app has recently launched and has already developed a following. Topflight Apps offers a skilled team of developers at a reasonable price. Their leadership was accessible and fair—making a point to never over-promise while ensuring that all requirements were met.

I'm the founder of RocketMath. We produce various curricula to help students learn basic math, facts, and information. We have a couple of apps, as well as paper-and-pencil programs that homeschoolers and teachers can access.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

We wanted to produce an online game that students could play on various devices in order to practice at school and at home. Further, we wanted to give teachers and parents the ability to monitor progress.

We based the design of the web app off of our existing iOS app. We held several sessions for discussing features, and they helped refine the scope of the project into something that I was able to afford. We gave parents and teachers the ability to track progress, and we added multiple learning tracks—which included more challenging assignments than the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

We worked closely with their group of developers, but the founder was involved in the beginning stages and later on as necessary.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

They responded to my RFP, and they were clear and responsive. They didn’t try to upsell me on anything. They sought to provide me only with what I needed.

We’ve spent about $50,000.

We began working together in January 2017, and the web app was completed in July 2018.

The web app has been live for about a month, and we are finding that people and schools want to buy it and use it. The fact that it exists and it works and people are buying it is promising.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided regular updates, and they were willing to clarify all actions during the development stage. We worked mostly with the developers, but the founder was always available.

We were allowed to work directly with the developers so that the project progressed quickly.

They provide good value for the money. They are reasonable and do not promise anything over-the-top that your project doesn’t need.

Because of some personnel changes, some aspects didn’t go as quickly as we had hoped.
    This is where they really stand out. They were very economical for what we got.
    Their leadership made sure that they delivered on everything they promised.

Web App Dev for Healthcare Technology Company

"For what I needed, an attractive and clean prototype, they hit it out of the park."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Topflight Apps developed a prototype of a healthcare management platform, fostering easier doctor and staff communication. Topflight created the code and drew designs for UX/UI on a Laravel platform.

COO, Healthcare Startup

The prototype has helped recruit new clients and is being used as a training tool in the onboarding process. Topflight Apps’ talented designers provided clear timelines and delivered an attractive platform. They diligently followed specifications but also were intuitive enough to offer suggestions.

I am the COO of a healthcare startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight Apps?

We needed a prototype of our web application, both as a proof of concept but also as a tool to demonstrate our capabilities to customers and investors.

They provided the design of the UX and UI. They developed the code base and implemented it. I provided some specifications of wireframes, but they were able to create mockups and work with it end-to-end. The platform is based on Laravel and uses PHP. It allows doctors and their staff to review patient information and provide feedback on the status of patients and what kind of care they may need.

I worked with two developers and a designer. Topflight’s CEO was involved as well but to a lesser extent.

How did you come to work with Topflight Apps?

A colleague of mine connected with them on Upwork or a similar platform. He collected all provider options, and I managed the selection process. They stood out because they are a full-service shop and had a demonstrated emphasis on design and implementation. They also had a familiarity and background with healthcare technology.

We’ve spent between $25,000 and $30,000.

We started working together in January 2018, and the product was delivered in April. The prototype is being used as a training tool to onboard our clients to our systems. We also use it for customer demos and in discussions with investors. The full and functional version is still in development with our in-house team.

In part due to the quality of the prototype, we’ve had between 10–15 customers advance to the contracting phase of our onboarding process.

How did Topflight Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

Across the board, they were on time. Both developers were talented in terms of content production and quality feature development, but one was a better project manager and communicator than the other. We usually used Google Documents and email to communicate.

They have very talented in-house designers. That was clear in the selection process, and they delivered on their potential.

In terms of the technology stack they used for our project, Laravel/PHP, it’s considered a little outmoded – but this was in part due to budget considerations, and I appreciated them being mindful that our tech spend is limited since we are a small company.

It’s best to pay close attention to striking the right balance of how much you put on yourself versus how much you put on them. At the outset, I would do the wireframes, really map them out, out of concern that they wouldn’t deliver what I wanted if I wasn’t specific. But they were talented and often filled in the gaps I didn’t know where there. Eventually, I gave them more white space to work in. I had to realize that UX is not what I do, it’s what they do, so it’s best to trust them.

They do a clear job of explaining why certain projects will take longer or shorter than I expected.
    Some of the services were more or less expensive than I expected, but it was manageable and worth it.
    For what I needed, an attractive and clean prototype, they knocked it out of the park.

Data Extraction App Dev for Sleep Therapy Center

"They spelled everything out at the beginning, fulfilled every promise, and were honest about the cost."

Sept. 2017 - May 2018

Topflight created an iOS and Android app that sends daily push notifications as a reminder to log symptom severity and treatment progress. Through the app, users also have direct communication with doctors.

Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Director, TMJ Sleep Therapy Centre

Topflight is markedly more communicative and professional than their competitors. They respond to emails within an hour, are honest and upfront about project costs, fulfill their promises, and work diligently to meet every deadline.

I'm the director and founder of TMJ Sleep Therapy Center of San Francisco.

What challenge were you trying to address with Topflight?

I wanted to develop an app that would facilitate patient data extraction and help patients connect with their doctors.

Many of my patients desperately needed a way to keep a daily log of their symptoms and connect with their doctors. The chronically ill patients especially feel like society has left them, or that they are a burden, and the app allows them to communicate with a doctor and not be brushed off or pushed around.

Topflight helped me create an iOS and Android app where patients could keep a daily log of their symptoms to substantiate how severe their symptoms are and how much they are progressing. This produces more accurate data and reduces the subjective quality in diagnosis and treatment.

Users receive a daily push notification on their phones at 7:00 pm and input how their treatment is going and the severity of their symptoms on a scale of 0–10. The app keeps an accurate log of how patients are feeling, as opposed to them trying to think back and remember their symptoms from weeks ago. With the information the app collects, we can also collect and compare treatment data from different centers to identify the most effective approaches for certain symptoms.

There were quite a few engineers and developers working behind the scenes. Our main point of contact was the frontend developer, who we spoke with on a weekly basis.

How did you come to work with Topflight?

One of my patients worked with Topflight for his own business. He had a great experience and recommended them to me. This patient actually helped me on the project. I explained to him what I wanted, he wrote a proposal, and he used his existing business relationship to meet with them and help me achieve my business goals.

We’ve spent $25,000–$30,000.

We began working with Topflight September 2017, launched the app on Google Play and the Apple app store a few weeks ago, and have an ongoing relationship for updating the app and adding more features as needed.

Overall, we’ve gotten positive responses and feedback. Even though we launched a few weeks ago, patients have already started downloading and using the app and commenting on how self-explanatory it is; Topflight made it simple and easy for anyone to understand. Our patients that have downloaded the app now use it as their primary form of communication with the office, which has reduced the workload in terms of phone and email.

How did Topflight perform from a project management standpoint?

I have dealt with many contractors in my business career, and Topflight is by far the most professional and responsive I have worked with. They’re prompt, give regular updates, answer emails—our main form of communication—within an hour if not right away, and work incredibly hard to fix any problems.

We had an issue where the app was sending out four push notifications instead of one. I noticed this on Saturday, and by Monday morning they had it back to normal.

They spelled everything out at the beginning, fulfilled every promise, and were honest about the cost. In every other working experience I’ve had with contractors, I’ve been hit with hidden or additional charges. With Topflight, I paid exactly what had been agreed upon.

I would tell them to keep doing exactly what they’re doing. I was very lucky to find them.

Know what you want, put it in writing, make sure you communicate clearly, and don’t second-guess yourself. Topflight is professional and will give you whatever you ask, as long as you’re clear on your needs. Clear communication from the beginning will save a lot of trouble.

Gold