CIO Review Company of the year

People:

A unique focus on hiring only the top folks in the USA & Canada and offering them to clients at 30 - 80% less than our competitors.

Proposition:

• 100% onshore
  • Month to month agreements
  • Scale up or down as needed
  • Resources procured and spun up within 1-2 weeks.

Performance:

• Engagement manager to oversee performance and velocity of the team, who also learns company culture, process, and people.
  • Weekly written status reports, transparent
  • Bi-weekly demo’s if project based
  • Executive review on each project weekly.

A model that has Topdevz recognized as CIO Review company of the year.

Sacramento, CA

Web Development for Payment Processing Company

“At this point, their communication has been the best aspect of the project by far.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

TopDevz developed a custom payment and insurance claim processing software application for a dental consulting and billing services company, building web-based account and data processing capabilities.

Bradenton, Florida
Lana Rivera
President, NMG Practice Solutions

Although the project is still in discovery, the services provided by TopDevz so far have completely exceeded the expectations of all project stakeholders. Their team is incredibly communicative and willing to cater to any and all requests from their client, whether substance- or process-related.

Energy Practice Solutions is a dental consulting and billing services company to which dental offices can outsource their insurance and patient payment processing systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopDevz?

We hired them to provide custom software development services.

Our app is going to be a web-based software on which employees can log in and provide data to allow the system to automatically process insurance claims and payment processing, rather than relying on their own software to do that part of the work. We are still in the discovery phase of the project.

We work with one project manager and one developer from their team.

How did you come to work with TopDevz?

Based on their presence and reputation online, they seemed like a good fit for our requirements.

We’ve spent $20,000 with them so far.

The process began in November 2019 and is currently ongoing.

Given the stage of the project, we have not been tracking any success metrics so far, but I feel very confident and comfortable with what’s going on and how much progress we are making so far. They are very accountable and have given us a lot of peace of mind going forward.

How did TopDevz perform from a project management standpoint?

It has been an excellent experience. They are incredibly communicative, staying in constant contact and providing multiple different avenues for feedback between the project manager and the developer.

At this point, their communication has been the best aspect of the project by far. It surpasses that of any other company I’ve ever worked with.

I don’t feel that there is anything they could do differently. We’re very satisfied with our choice in company.

When it comes to custom development, communication really is key. Anyone working with them should take advantage of that because they are quick to answer any questions you might have, which can significantly boost the quality of the final product.

Overall Score I will definitely continue to use them as we grow the software.
    We set weekly expectations and they always meet them.
    They have been absolutely excellent to work with across the board.
    I highly recommend them.

Data Transfer Support for Fortune 200 Company

"TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year provided executive level support for all of our requests."

May - Oct. 2019

TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year provided a senior software developer to help migrate data from the existing database infrastructure of a third-party client to the cloud.

Illinois
CEO, Independent Consultancy

The collaboration between TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year and their client was remarkably effective. Their team prioritized clear and open communication and made it clear that their client's business challenges were a priority at all times.

I work for MBI Staffing, LLC and we are a staffing and consulting firm focused on the IT Industry. I am the Senior Director of the Corporate Office and Business Development.

For what projects/services did your company hire TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year?

A Fortune 200 client of mine was searching for a 6 month project tech to work on their application development project.

To work directly with the client project manager and app development team and drive deliverables for rollout.

TopDevz is a leader in the Application Developers space. They were able to bring a consultant to the table that impressed my client.

My client was having difficulty finding a senior software developer for their project that focused on migrating an existing data warehouse to their clout provider.

Onsite requirements at the client site in Palo Alto, CA. Collaboration was the key and the TopDevz consultant performed very well. We had two extensions requested as the client was very happy with the tech. Tech was part of a local team in CA.

As stated above - there were two extensions for this consultant. That is all we have available.

Very effective. MBI and TopDevz work very well together. TopDevz provided executive level support for all of our requests.

Their willingness to understand my business and my client's needs and especially their ability to provide me advice that I was able to take to my client to address their needs.

Staff Augmentation for Mall Operating Company

“They meshed well with our team, and they completed all their work with a high degree of quality.”

Jan. 2019 - Aug. 2019

TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year offered senior staff augmentation to a large mall operator. A developer from their team assisted with backend systems for a high-traffic website.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Director of Engineering, Mall Operating Company

The project was up and running within a week, and TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year was flexible and trustworthy. They upheld their promises, and they stand out among their competitors by only offering senior talent.

We are a large mall operator. I'm the director of engineering for the digital team, and I run all of our consumer-facing technologies.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year?

I reached out to them when I needed to increase our talent resources for an initiative.

I brought in one senior developer from their team to augment an existing development group. They worked on backend systems for a high-traffic website.

I only worked with one individual, but there was also an account manager. I was also in contact with their founder.

How did you come to work with TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year?

They sent an email marketing campaign, which is not normally how I acquire talent. They promised senior talent in North America for short-term contracts, which I found attractive.

We spent around $80,000.

We started working together in Q1 2019. They completed everything by Q3 2019.

In a short-term contract like this, ramp-up time is critical. They were up and running within a week, and the engineer was independent and strong. They meshed well with our team, and they completed all their work with a high degree of quality.

How did TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year perform from a project management standpoint?

I manage the project on my side.

They were flexible in the timeline and with the contract, and they've held up their promises. They only trade in senior talent, which is something I find unique to them.

I don't have anything they should improve or do differently.

Nothing specific comes to mind; they're easy to work with.

Overall Score The engagement couldn't have been improved in any way.

Development & UI/UX for Agribusiness

“I know that I can call them and they can get people to work on a project relatively quickly.”

Apr. 2018 - Nov. 2019

TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year redesigned the UI/UX of an agribusiness app and helped improve platform functionality. Following the development phase, they conducted testing and resolved bugs.

10000+ Employees

Boise, Idaho
Category Manager, Agribusiness

Customers are pleased with the updated platform. TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year delivered top-notch work for a competitive price. Located in the same time zone as their partners, they were very easy to communicate and coordinate with. They’re responsive and complete tasks quickly.

I’m the category manager for a global agribusiness and food production company.

Some of our applications were dated, and we needed someone with experience to help us modernize our platform.

They helped us redesign our UI/UX and rewrite our applications so that they were modern and looked good. They’ve also made everything more functional and ensured that our security standards were high.

After development, they did conduct some testing and were able to fix a few minor bugs.

We’ve worked with 3–4 different people on each project, including a project coordinator and key developers. Some of them worked on several projects with us, so they overlapped.

How did you come to work with TopDevz - CIO Review Company of the year?

Initially, we heard about them through word of mouth and online research. They’ve done a great job on some other projects for us and have always offered competitive prices.

We spent between $100,000–$250,000.

We began working together in April 2018 and we wrapped up in November 2019.

Customer satisfaction is very high, which is indicative of the quality of their work. They delivered a functional product and were able to fix the few bugs they found in testing. They were a great fit for our team.

Our project coordinators delivered good reports, showed up for meetings, and communicated effectively. I know that I can call them and they can get people to work on a project relatively quickly.

On top of offering very competitive rates, we really appreciated that they were an on-shore development team. They were in the same time zone as us, which made communication much easier and reduced overhead in project management.

Make sure they scope things out accurately and give them plenty of details so they can come back with a comprehensive proposal.

Web Development for Air Compressor Manufacturer

“I was confident in their work, knowing that they were experts in their field.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Making use of both WordPress and SQL, TopDevz assisted in creating a website for an air compressor manufacturer. They built separate portals for both distributors and dealers with different permissions.

Michigan City, Indiana
Tammy Gilbert
E-Commerce Manager, Sullivan-Palatek

Meeting initial promises and expectations in their work, the team consistently provided their partner with relevant updates to keep everyone operating on the same page. Their expertise and willingness to teach the internal team about website functions added value throughout the engagement.

I’m the website and e-commerce manager at  Sullivan-Palatek. We make industrial and portable air compressors.

What challenge were you trying to address with TopDevz?

We hired them to create a new website for our company.

They created a public-facing solution, building a separate portal for our distributors and our dealers. Using WordPress for the website and SQL on the backend, they were able to officially launch the site.

There were probably 7–8 people from their team working on our website. We worked directly with Ashkan (CEO, TopDevz) and are very happy with his work.

How did you come to work with TopDevz?

We had a pre-existing relationship with Ashkan, from his previous role at another company. When he left the company to start his own, we contacted him immediately with our website project.

We spent around $60,000 in total.

We started our engagement with them in January 2018. The website has been live for more than a year, but we still have a maintenance agreement with them. Their support team helps me whenever I have issues with the website.

We were very happy with their work. At all times, we had updates on everything that was happening throughout the build.

How did TopDevz perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a project manager that kept us up to date on their progress. They handled management and communications beautifully, updating us weekly. If we had questions, they could answer them.

I was confident in their work, knowing that they were experts in their field. They taught me so much about data and websites while following through on everything they said they would do for our company.

I can’t think of anything. They were a pleasure to work with, and I’m glad that we’re still connected.

Make sure you have your data ready to share with them. It’s important to have your ducks in a row before they starting working on your website.

Overall Score They’re wonderful people.
    They were on point with weekly updates.
    We were initially expecting to pay more for the quality they gave.
    They did everything we asked them to.
    I’ve already recommended them.