It's Better On Top

Top Ten Website Marketing is a full service Website development & Internet Marketing Agency. We design and develop custom HTML5 websites and our search engine optimization and other Internet marketing strategies have produced great results for our clients. We specialize in SMB that offers a service, or a product, to various types of businesses.

We have over 10 years of expert knowledge, white hat strategies and advanced online tools that is needed for a successful Internet Marketing campaign.

2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • 4938 SW 33rd Ave
    Fort Lauderdale , FL 33312

SEO & PPC for Hospitality Management Company

"They’ve had a positive impact on our business, so we've grown the amount of work we do with them."

2009 - Ongoing

Top Ten Website Marketing provides 360-degree SEO and PPC services, handling website content, landing pages, and AdWords campaigns.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
VP, Property Management Firm

Business has grown significantly since Top Ten Website Marketing was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and client-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the vice president of hospitality for a property management company. We manage hotels and properties in south Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Ten Website Marketing?

We needed help cutting through the online clutter, and making sure that our website is seen in online searches. We wanted to make sure that Google sees us our site as a viable company.

They formatted and updated our website to meet current standards. The rules are always changing, so they constantly keep the site fresh to meet all regulations. They created new landing pages that have more relevant information. They do a lot of different things so that we are relevant for the algorithm. They also helped us upgrade our server, which had been slow.

We also hired them also for PPC services. They make sure that we show up in organic searches when people are using specific keywords.

I deal mainly with Pete (owner, Top Ten Website Marketing).

How did you come to work with Top Ten Website Marketing?

Pete was highly recommended by another company we were working with.

We spend an average of $15,000–$20,000 in fees each year. We spend another $80,000–$100000 per year on PPC.

We started working together in 2009 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our company has been able to grow 5%–8% annually. That success comes from a combination of sales, PPC, SEO, marketing, and promotion. It’s the combination of doing all of those things together that works for us. They’ve had a positive impact on our business, so we've grown the amount of work we do with them over the years.

How did Top Ten Website Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re extremely responsive. We primarily use phone, email, and GoToMeeting. They usually respond anywhere between a few hours or the next business day. They’re pretty good about meeting deadlines, and being available for appointments or conference calls.

I really appreciate their personal touch. They really try to understand our industry. It goes both ways, so we do our best to communicate any challenges or new ideas. We work well together.

They're pretty much on top of everything, but there's always room for improvement.

I’d recommended them to anyone, except my competitors.

Web Design, SEO & PPC for Dog Training Business

“My monthly investment in Top Ten Website Marketing's services yields the best ROI I've ever received.”

2009 - Ongoing

Over the course of a nine-year partnership, Top Ten Website Marketing has provided a comprehensive range of digital marketing services. They developed a website and ran SEO, social media, and PPC campaigns.

Hollywood, Florida
Edel Miedes
President, K9 Advisors

Top Ten Website Marketing’s campaigns produce a 1,100%–1,300% monthly ROI. $300 PPC campaigns often secured $12,000-$15,000. The team’s SEO work positioned the site in third place for topical keywords, generating too many leads to even contact them all. They’re a trustworthy, committed partner.

K9 Advisors is a dog training business. We primarily offer in-home training, along with boarding services. I'm the president of the group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Ten Website Marketing?

Our primary challenge was to bring in leads. When I started working with Top Ten Website Marketing, we focused on getting customers just for me. Now, I feed all the other trainers leads, as well. My original site was coded incorrectly. We couldn't even use it for marketing.

Top Ten Website Marketing’s first step was to develop a Google-friendly website from scratch. They explained how digital marketing works and highlighted options for different campaigns and keywords to target. They conducted market research on what SEO techniques competitors were using on the backend to improve their rankings. Based on these findings, they created a carefully tailored strategy for my business.

The owner told me it would take 3-4 months to establish organic search results and advised me to try PPC to boost our rankings right away. As a temporary measure, they didn't charge me for paid search outside the monthly fees. They’ve also worked on social media, PR campaigns, email blasts, press releases, and event promotion.

They built our first site about ten years ago, right before the mobile market emerged in full. I needed to capitalize on this shift, but a new site cost thousands of dollars. They programmed a script attachment that allowed mobile users to access our existing platform.  For $100 annually, Top Ten Website Marketing found an innovative solution until I could invest in a new mobile-friendly site. As a Google partner, they knew when the algorithm was about to change. Equipped with dozens of folders of information about my company, they took it upon themselves to change every single page before that deadline last year. The team of copywriters worked so efficiently that we didn’t experience any downtime. Leads started pouring in again within a month.

We worked with several copywriters, but I only directly interface with the owner and his wife.

How did you come to work with Top Ten Website Marketing?

I found an event promotion website that Top Ten Website Marketing had created and contacted them for more information. At that point, I’d tried four other agencies before and spent $26,000 and seen virtually no results.

We've spent about $65,000 in total. The monthly price varies widely based on how much work we're doing at the time. Recently, it's been much lower because I have an overwhelming amount of leads. My monthly investment in Top Ten Website Marketing's services yields the best ROI I've ever gotten. I never have qualms about writing them a check, because I know it's always money well spent.

We started working together in 2009 and have an ongoing relationship.

Top Ten Website Marketing yields a consistent monthly ROI of 1,100% to 1,300%. I’ve paid $1,000 and brought in $21,000 from online marketing alone. My site always shows up in the top 3-4 results for words and phrases that directly relate to my location and services. Our $300 PPC campaigns consistently brought in $12,000-$15,000. When we started seeing amazing organic search results three years ago, we dropped PPC altogether. As a former stockbroker, I’m impressed by these numbers.

We have a strong relationship built on trust, and they've been an excellent source of advice. Over the years, the owner's work ethic has been a testament to his character. He's understanding, reliable, and a good friend beyond business. I've referred them to several professional contacts and have seen their businesses grow at a disproportionate rate. One had to hire a dedicated employee to respond to all the online leads they started generating.

Top Ten Website Marketing blew everyone out of the water and took my business to a different level. I've tried print, radio, TV, billboard and outdoor advertising. None of it, even high-end magazines, has produced the same results as their campaigns. I always have more leads than I can call.

How did Top Ten Website Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Top Ten Website Marketing always stays on top of our projects and works quickly. If I need a press release, they outline all the details and complete it within 24 hours. Especially for time-sensitive tasks for an event, they promptly strategize and deliver. We mainly speak on the phone along with email. Since we live close to each other, we also try to hold in-person meetings every 4-6 weeks.

Whenever we schedule new clients, we track online references and note which search terms or engines they used. The team produces detailed reports that track progress. Having these metrics helps us refine our strategy. They also prioritize functionality. Rather than building flashy websites, they use techniques compatible with Google's algorithms.

The purpose of internet marketing is to produce leads, increase a website's visibility, and to get calls from potential customers. Top Ten Website Marketing excels at securing these results. They're always honest and transparent about costs and guide me to the best decisions for my business. Along with maximizing my earnings, they help me avoid unnecessary losses.

Marketing their own business more will help them grow considerably.

Overall Score Very few people I work with are as upfront and consistently successful as Top Ten Website Marketing.
    They provide the best value of any company I know.