Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency

Top Notch Dezigns is a web design and digital marketing agency and its main focus is to boost brands online. We design and create websites after taking your individual needs into account, while also focusing on your customers’ requirements. Members of our team have the experience and expertise to create well-designed fully responsive websites.

Our clients come from across spheres, and our six-step process enables us to serve them all equally well.

Melville, NY
  • 445 Broadhollow Rd. Ste 25
    Melville , NY 11747

Meadowbrook Financial Mortgage Bankers, Stephen Ely Architect, Rios Interiors Corp

Web Design for High End Barbershop

“When we saw the final version, it was stunning. They designed a very beautiful website.”

Nov - Dec. 2018

Top Notch Dezigns designed and developed a landing page for a barbershop to attract new customers to their high-end business. They designed the site to accurately convey the value of the services.

Long Island, New York
Luis Concha
Owner, Well Kept Barbershop

Top Notch Dezigns delivered a best-in-class website. The design perfectly encapsulates the client’s high-caliber offerings. Even brand-new customers who viewed it found it stunningly attractive and well-structured. Transparent and attentive, they excelled at customer service from the CEO down.

I'm the owner of Well Kept Barber Shop. Our business is on the higher end spectrum, so we charge much more than is typical in the industry. Our services include facials, color enhancements, and very neat, clean haircuts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

One of the challenges we face is getting clients in the door to pay $50 for a haircut when they're used to paying around $15-20. We felt that Top Notch Dezigns was well-equipped to handle that objective.

Top Notch Dezigns provided website development services. They started off by conducting research on my competitors. They created a plan and walked us through the different types of websites they could design for us.

From there, we started working on the development. The team built a landing page for us that's neat, clean, and classy enough to reflect the quality of our haircuts. They're going to start handling marketing for us, as well. We trust them with that process because they were very attentive, professional, and punctual.

Top Notch Dezigns was highly knowledgeable about their field. Now that the website is complete, we're going to begin focusing on PPC advertising. Ever since we started the marketing, it seems they've gotten comfortable enough to take care of us in an even better way. They're very attentive. Since the website launched, we've had 3–4 phone calls to discuss how to improve our website and do even more for our clients.

A majority of the work went through Derek (Founder and CEO, Top Notch Dezigns), but I know that there were other people involved including an account manager.

How did you come to work with Top Notch Dezigns?

I was referred to Top Notch Dezigns by a client of mine who had used them to develop a website before. He's a contractor, and the site they designed for him was very clean and professional. At first, I was hesitant to hire them because they were quite expensive, but then I considered how my business has high prices for our field. If I wanted to create something nice for my business, it made sense that I needed to invest in web development and marketing.

We spent over $3,000 dollars on a website and also pay about $300–$400 a month to keep it secure.

We started working together in November 2018. The website was complete a month later in December 2018. There were about four weeks between our first and final payment.

When we made our first payment, we weren't sure what to expect. A couple of days later, the first draft of the site structure they designed blew us away. The cost seemed much higher than we'd seen with developers who charge $500–$1,000. Despite our concerns about the expense, the first versions were super clean. When we saw the final version, it was stunning. They designed a very beautiful website.

A lot of our clients come in on a walk-in basis and mention the website when I ask them how they heard of our business. Many other customers book appointments through our online system. My business partner and I have a very meticulous clientele, and many of them have complimented the new website.

I've also asked new clients we haven't met before what they thought of the platform, and most are very pleased with it. Even a developer who works at Google who we’d never met before said it looks stunning. We've gotten great feedback overall and haven't heard any negative comments.

How did Top Notch Dezignsperform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, we spoke every other day or so. Once we passed the research and development stages, we usually touched base once a week. I contacted a few teammates besides the CEO via phone and email.

I had a great experience working with Top Notch Dezigns. They were always punctual and called at the exact time they promised to. During our discussions, we touched base and covered many different topics. They took my feedback, offered input, and took it from there.

I was most impressed by their punctuality. They called when they said they would and were always on time, which is hard to come by. Customers pay lots of money for a haircut at our barbershop, so we don't like to keep them waiting. We always like to take care of our clients right on time, and were impressed by how on point Top Notch Dezigns was with us. The CEO was especially helpful. Top Notch Dezigns gave us great advice and many impressive new ideas.

No, not really. The managed care plan and dedicated admin server are a bit costly, which is difficult as a small business just starting out. Other than that, I think they did a great job.

Top Notch Dezigns was straightforward about what the cost was going to be and what they would provide us. I wouldn't say that there's anything else to improve and haven't had any negative experiences with them.

Go in prepared to spend some good money. Top Notch Dezigns does their job well and it's very worth the price they charge. They're very organized and professional.

Overall Score I would definitely recommend them. I approve of all their work.
    I have no complaints. They were on top of the deadlines and called us when scheduled, and emailed us about site updates.
    The value is worth well over $3,000.
    They’re professional, organized and punctual, which are especially important traits at a high price point.
    I haven't worked with other marketing companies, but my reference had a similarly great experience.

WordPress Web Design for Marina

“They transformed us from having a poorly reviewed platform to having an outstanding site that attracts customers.”

Sept.–Oct. 2018

Top Notch Dezigns created a WordPress website to replace an outdated version. Their team integrated the platform with several separate sites and set up a Google My Business account.

11- 50 Employees

East Moriches, New York
James Carbone
Managing Partner, Atlantic Cove Marina

The new website has garnered positive feedback from users on its design and usability. As a team, Top Notch Dezigns was communicative and accessible throughout the project. Their development expertise and overall efficiency made for an effortless, organized collaboration.

I’m the managing partner of Atlantic Cove Marina, a fully operational marina based in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

We needed to create an eye-catching website for the under-managed marina we purchased. The goal was to attract our target clientele by getting rid of the poor image the previous management had created. We hired Top Notch Dezigns to help us start from scratch with the site.

The process began with Top Notch Dezigns collecting data on our target audience and creating a cohesive way to convey our message. They developed the website on WordPress. They built it to include our restaurant, canvas shop, and bait shop, so all of our services were available and usable. The team linked the website to a reservation portal for the restaurant, so all pages are connected to our main site. They also helped set up our Google My Business account and made it so our marina shows up on Google Maps.

Our main point of contact was Derek (Founder & CEO, Top Notch Dezigns).

How did you come to work with Top Notch Dezigns?

Myself and Derek shared a mutual contact, so I included Top Notch Dezigns in the interview process. We considered 2–3 others, but Derek’s team was the clear winner for us, and they had the best reputation.

We spent between $4,000–$8,000 on the project.

We worked together from September–October 2018.

The website has been very well-received—our customers have given us an excellent response. The layout provides a great user experience because it’s dynamic and reflects our business well.

How did Top Notch Dezigns perform from a project management standpoint?

Derek guided us through the whole process and kept the project aligned with our protocols. Their team was readily available whenever we needed them, and all the deadlines were met. They were highly organized and communicated with us multiple times a week.

They transformed us from having a poorly reviewed platform to having an outstanding site that attracts customers. Their team also had strong organizational skills.

No, there was nothing they could have done better.

Having a clear idea of your goals, clientele, and vision will help you work with a company as highly organized as Top Notch Dezigns. The process will be quicker if you already have an idea of what you want from their team.

We were under a tight deadline and they adhered to it very well.
    Their price was competitive with other organizations.
    The quality of the work and their process was great.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Website Development for an Interior Corporation

“Top Notch Dezigns supported me from the very conception of my vision.”

Oct. 2017 - Dec. 2017

To replace a generic, template-based platform, Top Notch Dezigns designed and developed a WordPress website with a professional look and feel. They helped craft and display an engaging call to action for users.

Jonathan Rios
Owner, Rios Interiors Corp

Top Notch Dezigns offered expert development support coupled with a genuine investment in customer satisfaction. Since launching the new site, several potential clients have called to inquire about services. The platform has established a wide-reaching digital presence for the brand.

I am the owner of Rios Interiors Corp, an interior remodeling company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

We had a template type of website but wanted a more professional version to showcase our designer’s work. By creating a new site that stands out, we hoped to become more competitive online.

Top Notch Dezigns supported me from the very conception of my vision. I wanted my website to present clients with a descriptive call to action that gets right to the point. As they helped design and develop the new WordPress site, they contributed lots of insightful ideas.

I worked directly with Derek (Founder & CEO, Top Notch Dezigns).

How did you come to work with Top Notch Dezigns?

I came across Top Notch Dezigns through an online search. They seemed like an excellent company, so I gave them a call. I liked the information they provided and decided to hire them.

We worked together from October–December 2017.

Top Notch Dezigns was professional every step of the way. I highly recommend them. After conducting thorough research, they ask questions to clarify your point of view and objectives. We enjoyed engaging with Derek. He was always available when I called, made an effort to ensure I was happy the site, and kept everything up and running.

The new site has established a robust online presence that I definitely didn’t have before. I feel more confident sending my clients to check out our website. It effectively conveys our company’s service offerings. Since we launched the new platform, I’ve already gotten calls from potential customers.

How did Top Notch Dezigns perform from a project management standpoint?

As a highly professional company, Top Notch Dezigns managed our project very effectively. We had clear communication, and they always followed up. They carefully adhered to the vision I conveyed from start to finish.
Derek provided dates when I could expect completed work. He stuck to the timeframes and called me on time for all our appointments. Most of our correspondence was via phone call.

Top Notch Dezigns was impressively proficient and reliable. I could call them at any time. They made all the changes I requested. Our engagement never felt transactional.  They enjoy their work and want to make sure their customer is satisfied. Everything they do is on point.

Top Notch Dezigns is a business that will keep your concept and goals at the forefront. They’re interactive and inquisitive, so it’s easy to voice your concerns. Paying attention to detail is key to ensuring everything gets done right.

They aren’t the cheapest company.

SEO & Web Development for Virgin Hair Extension Company

“Thanks to Top Notch's SEO services, one of my products is on the first page of Google.”

Apr. - Aug. 2016

Top Notch designed and developed an e-commerce website from scratch, and provides ongoing marketing support including SEO and digital advertising services.

New York, NY
Marlena Odom
Owner, Noir Beaute Extensions

Top Notch's web and marketing services live up to the company's name—they've successfully helped products climb Google's search rankings and attract new leads through social media. They continue to be extremely helpful and supportive of a relatively new, technically inexperienced company.

I'm the owner of Noir Beaute Extensions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

When I was just starting out as a business owner, I had little knowledge about building or running a website, so I wanted to work with a vendor that could help me design, build, and learn how to operate a functional e-commerce site.

Top Notch designed and built an e-commerce website for my business that they continue to maintain. They also provide SEO services, including social media and Google ad campaigns.

I've mostly just worked with Derek (Founder and CEO, Top Notch Dezigns), but now that I've added SEO services to our package, we work with someone else on their team as well.

How did you come to work with Top Notch Dezigns?

I researched the top website designers online and called the first 25 vendors that popped up on Google. Top Notch was the first company I spoke to, and Derek left such a strong impression on me that I decided to ultimately work with his company. I felt instantly comfortable with him and that he could really help me take the right steps to start my site. They were also competitively priced for what they offered.

We started working together around April 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before doing any SEO, I was barely receiving one order per month. Thanks to Top Notch's SEO services, one of my products is on the first page of Google. They've helped attract more business and visitors to my site, as well as additional followers through social media.

How did Top Notch Dezigns perform from a project management standpoint?

I've learned so much from Derek—he's been very influential in helping me get my business off the ground. Despite my lack of website knowledge, he's helped me get where I need to be and provided additional insight along the way.

They have a very strong, supportive team.

We've been working with them for almost two years now, and I think it'd be nice to receive occasional customer deals on certain services, considering they're one of my biggest expenses.

They're very accessible and responsive to client needs, so I recommend taking advantage of that. Don't be afraid to ask questions or go into the relationship with very little knowledge, because they're a great resource regardless of what your background is. With their support, you can have an e-commerce platform without having any prior knowledge of how to build or run one.

WordPress Web Redesign for Bank

"They're proud of their work and want to make their clients happy."

Feb. - July 2018

Top Notch Dezigns redesigned a website, adding a corporate video and improving the layout. The new website allows customers to search for loan officers, see client testimonials, and view reviews.

Westbury, New York
Desiree Caruso
VP of Creative Design, Meadowbrook Financial

The website started generating leads within the first two weeks after launch. Becoming part of the team, Top Notch Dezigns delivered everything they promised on time and on budget, while their commitment and personable approach earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the VP of creative design at Meadowbrook Financial. We're a mortgage company located on Long Island, NY.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

Our website was completely out of date when my coworker and I came on board about two years ago. It wasn't bringing any leads. When it comes to mortgages, you need to have a big and beautiful site in order for people to consider you an established and trustworthy company. So we started looking for a company to help us redesign our website.

We conducted several meeting that enabled them to learn about our industry in more depth and for us to discuss our business goals and objectives that will set a collaborative work for the project success before signing a contract. Our goal was to have an approachable and educational site for our buyers. Our old site was very text heavy and not attractive to customers, but the new WordPress site has beautiful photos, our corporate video, and a very clean, intuitive layout. We wanted our customers to know that we're real people and not a stuffy bank. There are no cliques here and everyone has a good time, which comes across through our video. Also, we're on a Glassdoor list of best places to work in 2018, so we wanted to promote that as well. In addition, we wanted to display some nice reviews, so that our clients could see them at a quick glance. If they click on a review, it brings them to our full Zillow page.

Another page I like is our loan officers page that lists all of our licensed loan officers. That allows customers to search for an officer's bio by their first name and see client testimonials.

We had weekly calls, where we discussed our ideas and their recommendations. It was a very collaborative process and constant communication helped us make the project a success. They’re also going to do SEO work for us.

Our primary contact was Derek (Founder and CEO, Top Notch Dezigns), but he had a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

I did an online search, looking for best developers on Long Island. I used to work with a company from California and had a bad experience, so I wanted to find someone local. I found a list of best companies on Long Island and did research on all the winners, including past winners. That's how I found Top Notch Dezigns.

We worked with Top Notch Dezigns between February and July 2018.

The website looks clean and professional and I love its look and feel. Within the first week of launching the website, we received two leads, which was impressive. All of our loan officers love the website and are trying to promote their profiles. It's another marketing tool for our sales people, so they're very happy.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a couple of calls a week and we communicated via email between those calls. They're great communicators and delivered on promises.

They're real people who care about the result and don't try to sell us things they can't do. They're proud of their work and want to make their clients happy.

I can't think of anything.

Read all the reviews and call them. I had a good feeling the moment I spoke to Derek.

Overall Score I was very happy with everything.
    They set realistic deadlines and met them.
    Some companies we interviewed were three times more expensive.
    We're happy with the service they provided.
    I already wrote a lot of reviews online and I'd refer them again and again.

Web Design for Architectural Firm

“The website has lived up to my expectations. It’s exactly what I hoped it would be.”

Aug. 2017 - June 2018

Top Notch Dezigns designed a website from scratch, doing all of the coding and development. The site included over 80 images, all which needed to accurately represent the architectural business.

Bronx, New York
Owner, Architectural Firm

After various iterations, Top Notch Dezigns built an impressive and impactful website. They listened to needs and adapted the project scope to develop a satisfying product. They were responsive and adjusted immediately to feedback, making them a reliable and respectful partner.

I'm the owner of a New York-based architectural firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Notch Dezigns?

I needed a partner to build a website, so I could make my work more available and accessible to potential and existing clients.

I came up with the idea and content I wanted on the site. They took my vision and built the entire site. They led the technical side, which included the coding, formatting, and content population. I had over 80 images, drawings, and photographs of my work in digital format, and they developed solutions to effectively present them on the site.

At first, I didn’t like their initial design, but we discussed the website, and they fixed the problem. We refined the process, and they optimized how each of the images was presented online. We collaborated together to give life to my vision.

I worked with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Top Notch Dezigns?

I looked at other architects’ websites and talked to a friend who had a successful art gallery site. I researched local web designers, and I thought Top Notch Dezigns had a good portfolio of their past work. We met and were comfortable with one another, so we began working together.

We worked together from August 2017–June 2018.

The website has lived up to my expectations. It’s exactly what I hoped it would be. Top Notch Dezigns maximized the impact of the images and created an amazing place to represent my architectural practice online. The site is well-organized, user-friendly, and displays various projects I’ve done over the course of my career.

How did Top Notch Dezigns perform from a project management standpoint?

We held weekly conversations to talk about the overall project and any specific problems or concerns we had for that week. We used phone and email to communicate, which was incredibly effective. Their CEO was responsive and always available. We met in person only once, at the beginning of our partnership. He was organized and managed the project extremely well.

Top Notch Dezigns did a terrific job. They have impressive technical, design, and management skills. They pulled everything together in a seamless and effective way. Any problems I mentioned, they improved immediately.

Consider working with them, especially if you’re doing a project similar to mine. They have what it takes to do an excellent job.

They met every deadline. If they said something would be ready, it was ready.
    I got an excellent value.
    They kept working until I got what I wanted.
    I'm very likely to refer them.