TAKING OUR CLIENTS STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

We are an all-in-one digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click advertising), Social advertising (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram).

In addition to our marketing skills, we also have our own in-house team of skilled web designers, web developers, and IT technicians ready to handle any request.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 10100 Venice Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90232

-Bergin Glass -P. Manoukian -Blue Sailing  -Noor & Sons Rug Gallery -Alliant Wealth -SSK Plastic Surgery -Film Pro Addicts -Storm Pros -PFS Spray Booths -IE Plumbing -Los Alamitos Vet

Website Development & SEO for Roofing Company

"Their team is detailed about the actual process, whereas other companies can be more generic."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Top Bros developed a WordPress website for a roofing contractor. They’re currently providing SEO support to optimize the site and improve the business’ online presence.

1–10 Employees

Markus Holmes
Owner, North Hollywood Roofing Pros

The efforts have contributed to the business receiving more inquiries and gaining one new client since the start of the engagement. As a partner, Top Bros supplies a thorough service, tailoring it to match the client’s needs. Customers can expect an easy-to-communicate, skilled with partner

I’m the owner of a roofing contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Bros?

We hired Top Bros to help with our website and part of our marketing.

Top Bros developed our website using WordPress. They presented a few options to me, got our approval, and launched the site. They built a contact form into the site as one of its features. They currently provide SEO support for us and help optimize our site.

Mike (COO, Top Bros) helped with the website and one other person works on the marketing efforts. There are others supporting the project but those are my two points of contact.

How did you come to work with Top Bros?

I found them on Google and they were local to us. I talked to a couple of other companies, but I really liked what they had to say. They had good reviews and seemed to be the best fit out of all the options.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since June 2019 and our engagement is ongoing. In July, we moved onto the marketing efforts after completing the website.

We’ve seen more inquiries since starting the project. Our business has received more calls per month and gained one new client so far. We now show up more visibly on Google, so we definitely feel that we’re headed in the right direction. We’re happy with Top Bros’ work, so far.

How did Top Bros perform from a project management standpoint?

The way they manage the project satisfies us; we’re extremely happy with it. They communicate really well.

We were impressed with their presentation from the start. Their team is detailed about the actual process, whereas other companies can be more generic. They had a unique way of selling their services and I felt like they spoke my language from the start so everything made sense to me.

Off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything they could have done better.

I’d refer them to anyone if they’re looking for these services.

Website & Digital Marketing for Video Production Company

“Thanks to their efforts, we're starting to receive more leads and see a ROI.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Top Bros redesigned a website and provides ongoing digital marketing services, including SEO and oversight of PPC, Google Ads, and email campaigns.

Paul Runson
COO, Film Pro Addicts

Top Bros provides valuable digital marketing services that have gradually helped build the company's reputation and performance online. A pleasure to work with, their team is very accessible, responsive, and organized in their approach to projects.

I'm the COO of Film Pro Addicts, a video company that creates infomercials and video reels for various clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Top Bros?

We wanted to start targeting new audiences and grow our business, so we reached out to Top Bros to update our website and help us market ourselves online better.

Top Bros redesigned and developed our website. They also provide additional marketing services, including SEO and PPC, Google Ads, and targeted email marketing campaigns.

We mainly work with two people on their team.

How did you come to work with Top Bros?

We found them through an online search and felt the most comfortable with their expertise and affordability compared to other vendors we spoke to. They were able to explain data to us very clearly and we liked that the owner was heavily involved in the process.

We invested about $2,500 to update the website and spend about $1,500 per month for ongoing marketing services.

We started working with them in 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're very happy with the website changes they made along with the gradual increase in online performance we're seeing. Thanks to their efforts, we're starting to receive more leads and see a ROI. Their work has been instrumental in building our reputation online.

How did Top Bros perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been amazing thus far. We never have to chase them down for answers; they're very responsive and accessible via email and phone. They provide monthly reports of our performance and we continue to see ongoing growth from their efforts.

The level of comfort in communications we have with their team sets them apart. Although I haven't worked with other vendors, I'm very happy with their services and intend to work with them for the long term.

I can't think of anything they could improve. Even though results don't occur overnight, I think they're doing everything they can to improve our online performance.

Be sure to provide their team with all the information they need in a timely manner so they can provide the best possible results.

We're confident in our investment in their services based on their results.