Value our customers and make them succeed online

Ken Collis and TLK Fusion values our customers highly and makes every effort to serve their needs and make sure we are giving them the best value for their investment by tracking and making progress on the key marketplace indicators we have targeted for their company and client base.

While social media has no guarantee of success, TLK Fusion employs the most up to date and highly skilled staff, keeping on top of current trends and changing algorithms to give our clients the most for their social media efforts, across the most relevant platforms.

More than any others, TLK Fusion leads the marketplace by effecting world changing disruption for the brands and clients we service – ignoring outdated and now failing marketing strategies of the past to forge a new future where our clients stand head and shoulders above their competitors in the marketplace.

TLK Fusion and Ken Collis specialize in Celebrity Alignments and is known throughout celebrity circles for their ability to generate positive attention and bring reputable products and influencers together for everyone’s benefit.

2000
Toluca Lake, CA
  • TLK Fusion
    4605 Lankershim Blvd. #800
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602

Vicki Gunvalson, Loreal, Colgate, Kardashian Kaos, Adidas, Carls Jr., Gucci

National Branding Strategy for Digital Agency

"Everything is professional, results are quantifiable, and they're easy to get along with—what else could you ask for?"

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

TLK Fusion tackles national-level branding and marketing strategy as a third-party provider. They lead gap analysis discussions, run social media and PPC campaigns, and provide analytics.

Anaheim, California
Robert Emanuel
President, Debello Agency

Their results justify a sizeable investment: One PPC campaign saw a 15% click-through rate increase, and another 9-month brand management campaign led to 2 new out-of-state offices. Their organized project management keeps ROI in focus, and their celebrity endorsement connections are impressive.

I am the president of a digital agency in Garden Grove, California, called Team Debello.

What challenge were you trying to address with TLK Fusion?

I specialize in local marketing in a fairly small niche. Some of my clients, however, want to market on a national scale, which is much larger than what I do. I needed to work with a third party on the national branding strategies for those clients.

I connect TLK Fusion with my clients almost immediately. They take the lead on the project, and I act more like the account manager. One of the clients we’re helping to take national is Buffalo Wild Wings.

We sit down and talk about where the client is currently and where they want to be. We discuss what keeps them from getting there, and what would help them get there. TLK Fusion provides a gap analysis, using the client’s position relative to competitors as a starting point. They determine where the client is weak and strong, what content to focus on, and what social media avenues to pursue.

Then they map out the project, associating ROI [return on investment] goals and timelines with each stage. We get campaign briefs, creative briefs, tactical reports, and weekly summary reports. They provide click-through rates for PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns and similar metrics.

I work with Ken [Collis, President, TLK Fusion]. Other people work for him, and they’ve been included in email chains with me, but he’s the single point of contact. He manages everything for us.

How did you come to work with TLK Fusion?

One of my clients had an acquaintance that had done business with them. They requested we work with them, based on what they knew they could provide. I reached out to Ken, and we began working together.

We've spent $130,000–$150,000 with them.

We've been working with them since February 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

One of the clients we’ve worked with is King's Hawaiian Bread. Before TLK’s involvement, their local reach was strong, but they're in the western part of the country. They were getting a 2-3% click-through rate on PPC ads we were running. TLK got those rates up to 18%.

We also collaborated on a branding strategy for a client based in Newport Beach, California. They wanted to expand the reach of their financial product. TLK’s brand management campaign led to them opening offices in Oregon and Washington 8–9 months later.

How did TLK Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They are consistently hands-on and are great at keeping us informed with analytics, statistics, and market positioning. They lay out a project charter, project plan, and campaign plan. They are very organized with their spreadsheets.

They can leverage celebrity connections for product endorsements. For instance, they often work with the Kardashians and the Jacksons. I haven’t had firsthand experience with that yet, but I’d like to. I’ve seen it work for other clients of theirs. It’s a unique thing that they offer.

I’d prefer not to work on the weekends, but occasionally work calls are unavoidable. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with everything they present and how they present it.

For businesses that are smaller in size: Be aware that this is a significant investment. I've brought clients to them that weren’t prepared for the cost. If you're willing to only spend $500–1,000, they're probably not the company to work with.

It's not that the price is too high. Marketing at a national level simply requires at least $5,000-15,000. You're going to get results, but you've got to be able to afford the results.

Overall Score There are no surprises. Everything is professional, results are quantifiable, and they're easy to get along with—what else could you ask for?
    If they deviate from the agreed deadline, they let us know ahead of time and we're not surprised.
    If you have a serious budget to invest and get a return on, they're definitely worth it.
    They are always professional and polished. Everything is very legible and makes sense.
    They're easy to work with, always informed, keep me up to date, and have had no problems dealing with our clients.