Value our customers and make them succeed online

Ken Collis and TLK Fusion values our customers highly and makes every effort to serve their needs and make sure we are giving them the best value for their investment by tracking and making progress on the key marketplace indicators we have targeted for their company and client base.

While social media has no guarantee of success, TLK Fusion employs the most up to date and highly skilled staff, keeping on top of current trends and changing algorithms to give our clients the most for their social media efforts, across the most relevant platforms.

More than any others, TLK Fusion leads the marketplace by effecting world changing disruption for the brands and clients we service – ignoring outdated and now failing marketing strategies of the past to forge a new future where our clients stand head and shoulders above their competitors in the marketplace.

TLK Fusion and Ken Collis specialize in Celebrity Alignments and is known throughout celebrity circles for their ability to generate positive attention and bring reputable products and influencers together for everyone’s benefit.

2000
Toluca Lake, CA
  • 4605 Lankershim Blvd. #800
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602

Vicki Gunvalson, Loreal, Colgate, Kardashian Kaos, Adidas, Carls Jr., Gucci

Digital Strategy Campaign for Electric Scooter Company

"In our three years of business, we’ve used five different marketing firms, but we’re sticking with TLK Fusion."

May 2017 - Ongoing

TLK Fusion provides ongoing marketing strategy and support. Their services range from web development and SEO to social media marketing and Google Ads. Their role has become that of an in-house partner.

Jay Sung
CEO, EcoReco Corporation

Customers have responded positively to TLK Fusion’s campaigns and the brand image they’re promoting. Internally, stakeholders praise TLK’s responsive communication and willingness to work outside normal hours. Their history of improving ROI has allowed the relationship to grow to its current size.

I’m the CEO of Ecoreco Scooters. We manufacture personal transportation devices, namely foldable electric scooters.

What challenge were you trying to address with TLK Fusion?

We needed help with digital marketing, social media management, and PR outreach, and we’d already gone through several marketing firms. Though I had some experience with marketing as an entrepreneur, I wanted to connect with experts in the field and have someone to bounce my ideas off of.

Initially, we wanted to bring on a PR team to reach out to media outlets and promote the lifestyle associated with our brand. TLK Fusion has been quite involved with our work, to the point of almost becoming our in-house team for marketing campaign strategies. They bring a lot of ideas to the table and are currently overhauling our website, implementing a new layout and locating new hosting.

TLK Fusion has also contributed their digital marketing expertise, especially regarding Google Ads and Facebook and Instagram ads. They guide us in analyzing our campaign returns and connect us with celebrities and influencers to produce digital assets.

Ken (Founder, TLK Fusion) is our account contact, along with another resource. They've assigned us a digital ad campaign lead, as well another lead for celebrity photos and other visual content. Finally, there are two more people in charge of our website and its graphic elements.

How did you come to work with TLK Fusion?

Ken reached out to me. Our company was leading a small niche in the transportation industry, and TLK Fusion liked our brand and message. A previous agency drew out our engagement and charged us without delivering results, leaving a bad taste in my mouth; TLK Fusion’s call came at the right time. They offered us a free trial, and we saw a huge increase in leads immediately. They were professional in all their interactions with us, so we expanded the engagement.

Our monthly fee is $2,500. We have a separate budget for advertising on different platforms, and they take 10% out of that as well. The total cost of their work so far is around $50,000.

We’ve been working together since May 2017. We’ll continue to expand the scope based on their results.

Consumers have been pleased with the brand image we’re portraying, and internally, everyone is happy with TLK Fusion’s execution. We continue to engage them because they deliver results, including increasing ROI on our digital ad spend.

How did TLK Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

Their owner and team are responsive and dedicated. They’re friendly and always willing to hop on a call with me on short notice. Even during off hours, they’re quick to reply to messages. We haven’t had any problems with them working remotely. They keep us on task by compiling comprehensive weekly reports and lists of critical items we need to handle.

Their responsiveness and professionalism stand out to us. In our three years of business, we’ve used five different marketing firms, but we’re sticking with TLK Fusion. They have the expertise to perform and resolve issues.

I’m not holding this against them, but it would be awesome if they had enough resources to help us accomplish everything we wanted to do. There will always be secondary initiatives left out because there are simply too many things to do. This happens within our own team as well.

We always wish things were done yesterday, but they care about the product and want us to be successful.

Social Media Marketing for Business Coach & Motivational Speaker

“They followed through with their commitments and accomplished exactly what they said they would.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

TLK Fusion assembled a marketing and social media package to cultivate interest in a new book. They developed a specially tailored program for the project, eschewing a cookie cutter approach.

Orange County, California
Vaughn Sigmon
Business Coach, The Business Mechanic

Their attentiveness brought significant improvements to web traffic and online interaction. Excellent customer service, strong project management, and their ability to follow up on promises ensured a successful campaign.

I'm a business coach, motivational speaker, and management trainer.

What challenge were you trying to address with TLK Fusion?

I was looking to acquire new clients and to market a new book I published.

They put together a social media program for me through Facebook and LinkedIn and reached out to my target audience.

I mainly worked with just Ken Collis [Founder and CEO, TLK Fusion]

How did you come to work with TLK Fusion?

I did a web search and reached out to several companies. When I talked to Ken, I felt like he was the person who could design a unique approach to meet my need without using a cookie cutter solution.

I spent $6,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and completed the project in January 2018.

I did see a significant improvement in my website visits, comments, and interaction on my social media sites. I engaged them around the same time as publishing the book, so I don’t have a baseline to say how much difference their engagement made on the end results.

How did TLK Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent from both a content and frequency perspective. We communicated mostly through email or phone. They were very professional.

They were very attentive, with exceptional customer service. They were willing to do just about anything to make me happy, and I felt they really cared about me and my business. There are a lot of marketing solution companies out there. A lot of them don’t follow up on their promises. Ken and his team followed through with their commitments and accomplished exactly what they said they would.

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I never wondered if this was the right decision. Everything they delivered met or exceeded my expectations.
    They never missed a deadline, and were spot on with every single deliverable.
    They were significantly less expensive than other people I spoke to. They gave me more than my money’s worth.
    In many cases, they exceeded my expectations. They captured my vision in everything they posted.
    I would recommend them to anybody who wants to promote their business.

National Branding Strategy for Digital Agency

"Everything is professional, results are quantifiable, and they're easy to get along with—what else could you ask for?"

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

TLK Fusion tackles national-level branding and marketing strategy as a third-party provider. They lead gap analysis discussions, run social media and PPC campaigns, and provide analytics.

Anaheim, California
Robert Emanuel
President, Debello Agency

Their results justify a sizeable investment: One PPC campaign saw a 15% click-through rate increase, and another 9-month brand management campaign led to 2 new out-of-state offices. Their organized project management keeps ROI in focus, and their celebrity endorsement connections are impressive.

I am the president of a digital agency in Garden Grove, California, called Team Debello.

What challenge were you trying to address with TLK Fusion?

I specialize in local marketing in a fairly small niche. Some of my clients, however, want to market on a national scale, which is much larger than what I do. I needed to work with a third party on the national branding strategies for those clients.

I connect TLK Fusion with my clients almost immediately. They take the lead on the project, and I act more like the account manager. One of the clients we’re helping to take national is Buffalo Wild Wings.

We sit down and talk about where the client is currently and where they want to be. We discuss what keeps them from getting there, and what would help them get there. TLK Fusion provides a gap analysis, using the client’s position relative to competitors as a starting point. They determine where the client is weak and strong, what content to focus on, and what social media avenues to pursue.

Then they map out the project, associating ROI [return on investment] goals and timelines with each stage. We get campaign briefs, creative briefs, tactical reports, and weekly summary reports. They provide click-through rates for PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns and similar metrics.

I work with Ken [Collis, President, TLK Fusion]. Other people work for him, and they’ve been included in email chains with me, but he’s the single point of contact. He manages everything for us.

How did you come to work with TLK Fusion?

One of my clients had an acquaintance that had done business with them. They requested we work with them, based on what they knew they could provide. I reached out to Ken, and we began working together.

We've spent $130,000–$150,000 with them.

We've been working with them since February 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

One of the clients we’ve worked with is King's Hawaiian Bread. Before TLK’s involvement, their local reach was strong, but they're in the western part of the country. They were getting a 2-3% click-through rate on PPC ads we were running. TLK got those rates up to 18%.

We also collaborated on a branding strategy for a client based in Newport Beach, California. They wanted to expand the reach of their financial product. TLK’s brand management campaign led to them opening offices in Oregon and Washington 8–9 months later.

How did TLK Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They are consistently hands-on and are great at keeping us informed with analytics, statistics, and market positioning. They lay out a project charter, project plan, and campaign plan. They are very organized with their spreadsheets.

They can leverage celebrity connections for product endorsements. For instance, they often work with the Kardashians and the Jacksons. I haven’t had firsthand experience with that yet, but I’d like to. I’ve seen it work for other clients of theirs. It’s a unique thing that they offer.

I’d prefer not to work on the weekends, but occasionally work calls are unavoidable. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with everything they present and how they present it.

For businesses that are smaller in size: Be aware that this is a significant investment. I've brought clients to them that weren’t prepared for the cost. If you're willing to only spend $500–1,000, they're probably not the company to work with.

It's not that the price is too high. Marketing at a national level simply requires at least $5,000-15,000. You're going to get results, but you've got to be able to afford the results.

Overall Score There are no surprises. Everything is professional, results are quantifiable, and they're easy to get along with—what else could you ask for?
    If they deviate from the agreed deadline, they let us know ahead of time and we're not surprised.
    If you have a serious budget to invest and get a return on, they're definitely worth it.
    They are always professional and polished. Everything is very legible and makes sense.
    They're easy to work with, always informed, keep me up to date, and have had no problems dealing with our clients.