SEO your competitors will envy

Titan SEO Group is an award-winning web design and digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, PPC and digital marketing. We deliver tangible results by working closely with clients to devise and implement an online marketing strategy that generates attention and revenue. We can help you increase the number of qualified visitors to your website and improve your conversion rate.

2019
St. Petersburg, FL
  • 7901 4th St N
    St. Petersburg, FL 33702

SEO & PPC for B2B Consultancy

"I was impressed by their professionalism as well as their vast knowledge of SEO & PPC."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Titan SEO Group provided SEO and PPC campaign management services for a consultancy.

Business Secretary, Consultancy

Titan SEO Group's efforts were met with positive feedback. Customers can expect a dedicated team, effective workflow, and an overall friendly collaboration.

I am the executive assistant at Jerusalem Consulting. We have 12 years of international business experience in the United States & Israel building business road maps that drive customer acquisition, sales acceleration, and long-term company growth.

For what projects/services did your company hire Titan SEO Group?

We hired them to turnaround a poorly run campaign that had been mismanaged by two "one-stop-shop" agencies who also ran our SEO.

Our goals for this project were to increase our traffic and rankings in the SERP.

We did extensive research via sites like Upcity & Crunchbase. Word of mouth was a primary factor as we heard good things about them from a few of our associates.

Titan SEO used a methodical process to build and test campaigns that have worked very well. That said, sometimes I just want to double my spend or try crazy things and they push back and make sure I follow their process to keep my campaigns organized. They also delivered the SEO results on time and with a beautiful dashboard that put things in laymen's terms & enabled us to understand what they had accomplished.

The team was composed of David as my point of contact and Rachel as my account manager. Rachel was responsible for doing the work and answering any questions/concerns I had along the way.

What I learned about other agencies is that you get sold by a great confident salesperson who promises to "look after me". But a few months later they have either left the company or the campaign is being managed by the newest hire or intern. Having a seasoned professional manager at Titan SEO made all the difference.

The workflow was highly effective as their team was very friendly and communicative.

The packages are quite set in stone, I suppose it would be nice to be able to customize them more.