Top-Rated WordPress Web Design & Development

BRONZE VERIFIED

TinyFrog Technologies is a San-Diego-based web agency, specializing in WordPress web design and development, secured hosting and maintenance, and search engine optimization.

Founded in 2003 in San Diego, TinyFrog offers a conversion-based approach to web design, and its team has built well over a 1,100 websites.

OUR APPROACH

Tiny Frog Technologies pairs a conversion-based approach with top-rated design & development to deliver a website that is not only first class in aesthetics, but more importantly, an effective marketing tool.

We bridge the gap between an individual designer and a large agency. We behave like an agency in terms of our range of specializations & client support, but our pricing is typically much more affordable.

2003
San Diego, CA
  • 4455 Murphy Canyon Road, Ste. 100
    San Diego, CA 92123

Cox Communications, Lee & Associates, Sycuan, Rady Children's Hospital, UCSD, Ken Blanchard Companies

Patpatia & Associates Image

Patpatia & Associates

Website: https://patpatia.com/

Patpatia & Associates are dedicated management consulting professionals with deep industry expertise.

Its team offers a full spectrum of consulting services that deliver comprehensive planning and clear implementation tactics.

La Jolla Capital Group Image

La Jolla Capital Group

Website: http://ljcg.com/

La Jolla Capital Group offers a deep insight and can provide financial flexibility, with over 50 years of combined experience as both lenders and investors and a strong roster of trusted lending partners nationwide.

SOLUTE Image

SOLUTE

Website: https://solute.us/

SOLUTE was founded in 2002 to solve high-end/complex engineering problems for Government clients who are focused on delivering essential operational capabilities.

Lee & Associates Image

Lee & Associates

Website: https://www.lee-associates.com/

Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned real estate firm in the nation, with 49 locations across the nation.

Lee & Associates offices offer a broad array of real estate services tailored to meet the needs of the company’s clients in each of the markets it serves.

Ken Blanchard Image

Ken Blanchard

Website: https://www.kenblanchardbooks.com/

Ken Blanchard is the cofounder and Chief Spiritual Officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies®, an international management training and consulting firm that he established in 1979. The One Minute Manager® — the iconic 1982 classic that he coauthored with Spencer Johnson — sold more than 13 million

copies.
Phalanx Biotech Group Image

Phalanx Biotech Group

Website: https://www.phalanxbiotech.com/

PhalanxBio Inc, is a subsidiary of the parent company, Phalanx Biotech Group (Taiwan) which was established in 2002, as an offshoot of the prestigious Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan (ITRI).

Data Endure Image

Data Endure

Website: https://www.dataendure.com/

DataEndure helps companies build digital resilience so that their critical information assets are protected and available to the right people, at the right time.

For more than 35 years, DataEndure has served industry leaders such as Cisco, Apple, Google, Renown Health, Chevron, and Yahoo.

The Granger Network Image

The Granger Network

Website: https://grangernetwork.com/

The Granger Network is an executive coaching firm that leverages key aspects of the human experience  as essential nutrients for a thriving and profitable business.

International Data Systems Image

International Data Systems

Website: https://velocitywms.com/

Since 1990, International Data Systems has been creating innovative inventory control solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies. Their Velocity WMS software was the first ever cloud based subscription WMS service (SaaS).

WordPress Dev for Property Tax Assessment Firm

"Their project management was exceptional."

Oct. 2019 - Sep. 2020

Tiny Frog Technologies redesigned a WordPress website from scratch. Their work involved creating the wireframes, choosing the colors and the images, and write copy for the website.

Poway, California
Courtney Middleton Duran
Client Relations Manager, PROTAX LLC

Tiny Frog Technologies designed a visually appealing, user-friendly website that was an upgrade from the previous one. Their work received positive internal and external feedback, and they provided guidance at every stage. In addition to being extremely responsive, the team was also friendly.

I’m the client relations manager at PROTAX LLC. We appeal property tax values in California for commercial and residential properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

Our website was very outdated, so we wanted to create something that was visually beautiful but wouldn’t confuse our audience.

Tiny Frog Technologies proposed a complete website redesign. That entailed three different stages. The first stage involved wireframing in which they sent me a blueprint of the website. The second stage was the design.

This is where they did the colors and photos. The third stage was the content and wording for the website. We didn’t keep anything from our other website. They created a WordPress website.

Initially, we interacted with Mikel (President) who gave the first presentation. Afterward, at each stage, I worked with a different teammate. We also worked with a program manager who oversaw the entire process.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

I looked online and Tiny Frog Technologies’ website caught my attention because it was light-hearted, but I could also tell that they knew what they were doing. I looked at them and their competitors.

Tiny Frog Technologies was the first to respond to the email where I expressed interest. In less than 24 hours, someone from their team reached out to me with an email and a phone call. They were quicker than their competitors and very friendly.

We spent $10,000 in four installments of $2,500.

We brought them onboarded in October 2019, and our website went live at the end of August 2020. Tiny Frog Technologies is still doing maintenance and making changes. The website would’ve been completed in March or April 2020, but there were some internal events that caused us to delay.

The website is a lot better than it was before. It’s absolutely beautiful, and I’ve heard from a couple of clients that the website is beautiful and a lot better than the previous one. I didn’t want a website that was overcomplicated, so it’s very user-friendly.

Tiny Frog Technologies did a good job with our vision in mind. What I’ve heard from our clients and some of our internal teammates has been nothing but positive.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was exceptional. They did a good job of walking me through each phase of the project, and whenever I moved onto the next phase, I was sad to say goodbye to the colleague I’d been working with.

However, when I moved onto working with another one of their teammates, it was an equally positive experience. Additionally, they followed up in a gentle and friendly manner when they needed something from me.

Tiny Frog Technologies was very friendly and kind. I had a lot of phone conversations with them about everything that’s happening in the world, and I could tell that they were real people.

The team was also very responsive. The longest I waited for a reply to an email was one day. They were really consistent and considerate.

I wanted the website up by mid-August when we sent out our annual mailer. However, unfortunately towards the end, there were a couple of promises made about when the website would be up and running that didn’t happen.

One of my contacts told me that the website was going to be up and running on a certain day, but it didn’t happen. I wish they would’ve communicated that to me so that I wasn’t expecting it to be live when it wasn’t going to be. They apologized and quickly rectified it, and they still did a good job.

Communicate well and be open-minded.

WordPress Development for Financial Advising Firm

“Their process is what sets them apart from other providers.”

Apr. - July 2020

Tiny Frog Technologies came on board to update an existing website but ultimately determined they should develop a new WordPress site. They also helped to revamp various aspects of the client's brand.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Hospitality Coordinator, Master’s Advisors, Inc.

After unsuccessful partnerships with other developers, stakeholders were pleased with the functional, high-quality website that Tiny Frog Technologies delivered. Assigning a project coordinator and instituting their uniquely streamlined process enabled them to meet a tight deadline.

Master’s Advisors is a financial advising firm. I’m the hospitality coordinator, and I do a couple of different things. My involvement on the marketing team is why I was involved in this website process.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We had a couple of iterations of our website that just had not gone the way that we were hoping. We’d worked with a couple of individual providers that did websites on the side, and we weren’t getting the professionalism we wanted. We engaged Tiny Frog with the hopes of getting something higher quality.

Our initial vision was to just have Tiny Frog tweak the website, but it became apparent that we needed a full overhaul, so they redid the site entirely. They built a WordPress site.

We were looking to them for guidance to redo some aspects of our brand, which they did a really nice job with. They helped us overhaul our brand while we went through the website.

We worked with three different people throughout the project. Inga (Lead Development Coordinator) was our project coordinator the whole time.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

They were recommended to us by a marketing company that tailors their services to financial advisors.

It was just under $6,000.

We started working together at the beginning of April 2020, and we just finished in July.

It’s only been about a week since we launched, but the biggest impact has been internal. It’s nice to know that our website is done correctly and we don’t have to worry about it anymore.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Inga did a great job. It was nice knowing that I could always reach out to her and have one person to go to if I had any questions. She kept us on track. We had asked for a somewhat expedited process as we wanted to launch in July, and Inga did a great job keeping everything organized so that we could launch on time.

They used monday.com for project management, and we had our own little site. We’d never used it before, but it was very user-friendly.

Their process is what sets them apart from other providers. It was just very streamlined, and they knew the best way to get things done. We didn’t have to drive the process, which was a nice change for us.

I don’t think so; nothing comes to mind. We were pretty satisfied the whole way through the process.

Just trust their process and make sure that you’re voicing your opinions early and often. They’ll drive the process for you, but it’s still your website. You’ll get the best result by having a good collaboration the whole way through.

Web Design & Mobile Optimization For Biotechnology Company

"Their scope was structured and clear, which meant that the project stayed on track."

Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Tiny Frog Technologies redesigned an existing website to improve the platform’s user-friendliness for a biotechnology company. They created a responsive design to increase compatibility with mobile platforms.

Marketing Specialist, ProSci Incorporated

Tiny Frog Technologies integrated an intuitive and distinct website design that satisfied multiple audiences. The team was communicative and attentive to inquiries. They provided a detailed scope that aligned with project expectations, which resulted in transparent and efficient collaboration.

I work on the website of an antibody company in the biotech field.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

The challenge was to improve our website's design and usability.

Tiny Frog Technologies helped strategize on user-friendly designs. We had ideas of what we wanted but their team also offered ideas. They helped to restructure our entire website design and architecture. Their team used a responsive template to optimize our website for mobile platforms. They did some branding but focused on restructuring the entire site.

I worked with a few people including Chelsea (Development Coordinator and Support), Ben (Web Designer), and a strategist.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

A colleague recommended Tiny Frog Technologies to us because their team had a record of doing great work for biotech companies.

We spent a little above $10,000 on their services.

The project started in April 2019 and ended in March 2020.

We implemented new features that made it easier for us to contact users. We have a live chat now. The website’s more user-friendly and people like the new design. The website stands out from our competition. Our team and our clients are happy about the website.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a bunch of calls as well as communicated by email. Their team was fast with their responses. They communicated clearly, so the project management was great.

Their scope was structured and clear, which meant that the project stayed on track. They made sure that the details that we strategized about fit in with the design that we wanted.

No, I can’t think of anything.

First and foremost, have a good idea of what you want from the website. Be able to explain your goals in a couple of sentences. Have a good back and forth with their team and be open to new ideas.

Web Design & Dev for Software Development Firm

“Their development process was engaging and dynamic.”

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Basing their work on a rudimentary platform, Tiny Frog Technologies created a WordPress site from scratch for a health and wellness company. They took charge of early wireframes and designs.

CEO, Startup Software Firm

Encouraged by positive feedback from external stakeholders, the company is confident that users are able to navigate the site with ease to access relevant information. The team delivered efficiently by organizing the project into three clear phases. They were responsive in addressing issues.

We’re a startup company in the health and wellness space. Our goal is to help functional physicians and practitioners automate and streamline their businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

In the past, we had thrown together a basic website to function as a placeholder. We realized that we needed a more professional design and look and feel to accomplish our goals within this small team.

First, they created wireframes to give us an idea of the direction for the site. Then, they moved into an overall design phase based on their sketches, site designs we enjoyed, and their portfolio items.

At that point, they brought the product to the market through their production system. We were using WordPress for our previous site, but they built the new framework for our new WordPress site from scratch. When we went live, they simply ported our old domain over to our new site.

We had a project manager, a wireframe designer, a UX designer, and a larger technical team.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We searched for web development companies that could improve our website according to our limited schedule and budget. While discussing the project with them, I looked at the quality of the previous work, the cost, and their responsiveness to my inquiries.

We spent between $8,000–$9,000 on the work.

The development process spanned December 2019–March 2020. Some of the tasks were delayed on our end.

I had my key advisors look through the site to ensure that users would be able to find our value proposition quickly. It was critical for their design team to come up with something that was able to quickly reflect what we do without being verbose or complex. They provided a straightforward solution. Both from a design and communication standpoint, the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. People could get the gist of our company’s value proposition quickly.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a distributed team, but they did a great job of managing the overall project. Working through each of the three phases individually, the transition from one task to another was seamless. We communicated over email and web conferences. That allowed us to walk through and approve their design proposals.

Their development process was engaging and dynamic. If I had a question, I could always reach their team for a quick answer.

My goal was to go as fast as possible, so we could’ve cut down on time even more. However, they did a great job sticking the schedule that they originally quoted.

Minimize internal delays by designating a single point of contact for the project. Because I had this responsibility, I was able to make decisions and keep the project on track.

There were times that I had to reach out to keep them on track.
    It wasn’t the cheapest, but they delivered an innovative design.
    They’re not for someone in a time crunch.

Website Development for Financial Management Firm

“They have a process for development supported by a strong team.”

July 2019 - Feb. 2020

Starting with a thorough discovery phase, Tiny Frog Technologies created, launched, and now hosts a website for a wealth management company. They developed the site using WordPress and update it regularly.

Arlington, Virginia
Lisa Kirchenbauer
President, Omega Wealth Management

The team impressed by delivering a site that is unique and different from other platforms in the market space. The site has catalyzed a significant boost in incoming leads, despite missing their intended deadline due to a responsibilities miscommunication. They worked collaboratively.

I’m the president of a holistic financial life planning and wealth management company. We focus on clients in transition and successful entrepreneurs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

Some of our team members didn’t like our website because it posed some major challenges. We weren’t able to update it on its own but needed to add features and content to make it work better for us.

They began work with us with a deep discovery dive, learning about our goals and client profiles. The goal was to create and launch a brand new website. They’d also be the host of the site moving forward. It was also important that they provided us with training, so we could manage the site content on an ongoing basis.

Then, they developed the project and determined a project approach. It normally takes about three months for them to launch a site, but I knew that this endeavor would take a bit longer, as we needed to write content on our end. They put the new website on the newest version of WordPress. Their team made sure that we’d have control over updating the platform as we moved forward.

There were about four teammates that were involved directly. The founder started the relationship with us and later passed us off to various specialists in the various phases of the project. We worked most closely with Chelsea (Development Coordinator, Tiny Frog Technologies).

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

One of my younger associates met a financial advisor with an impressive website. That firm recommended Tiny Frog Technologies. We spoke with them and looked at their past work. They seemed like a good fit. Our teams would be remote, but we were okay with that for a web development project.

The project cost about $11,000.

We started the project in July 2019, and it launched in February 2020.

Once we launched the site, we had many more incoming prospective client leads. Up until that point, things had become pretty slow. When the site launched, we had a few millennial inquiries and had to hide the page because we didn’t want to accept any more than what had already come in.

We’re in the process of speaking with an SEO specialist that was recommended by Tiny Frog Technologies to figure out what drove this change and whether we could replicate it in the future. Regardless, our website has always been important for us in generating new leads, so that bump in engagement was pretty impressive. Additionally, our team feels great about what they ended up putting together.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Chelsea was great about holding our hands and dealing with changes to the site as we requested them. They have a clear process to get clients from start to finish, allowing different specialists to get involved. Their team is skilled and responsive in communication as we had questions or concerns.

The only thing I didn’t understand until we were further along in the project is that we’re responsible for the production of content. They agreed to help format for the web, but we had to write the copy.

Luckily, we had most of the necessary content from the old site. However, there was still plenty that I needed to write. That was a big project on my end. This may have been a fault on my end, but we got through it. They were great about determining how to best incorporate the content on the site.

They have a process for development supported by a strong team. I’ve worked with several other site development companies and have experienced issues with cohesion and uniqueness in those collaborations.

Their design work was also very impressive. They understood that I didn’t want our site to look like some of the other platforms in our industry. There were look and feel requirements that were very important to me, and they worked hard to make those happen.

I would’ve appreciated more clarity on my responsibility to write all the content for the site. That’s been handled by web development teams we’ve worked with in the past, so there was some confusion there. There were also times that we’d ask for corrections and changes that didn’t get caught by their team the first time around, so we’d often have to revisit those issues more than once.

They’re a great firm to work with and I’m happy with the end product. It’s important to have a game plan with them, making sure to block out the time to create content. The more time you put into the relationship, the more successful it will be. Be prepared to block time for check-in calls and site evaluations so you end up with exactly what you want. Communication is key.

I already have recommended them.

Web Design for a Educational Graduate Program

"The team at Tiny Frog Technologies was prompt in their responses, making it easy to stay on track."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Tiny Frog Technologies designed and developed a graduate program’s website, aiming to attract new students with a modernized look. They revamped the site from scratch.

La Jolla, California
Chris LaPage
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, UC San Diego Extension

Internal feedback has been positive. The website recently launched. Their detailed approach makes Tiny Frog Technologies stand out from the other providers out there. They’re responsive, skilled, and communicative.

I’m the senior digital marketing manager for the continuing education arm of UC San Diego.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We were looking to update the graduate program website to make it more modern and attract more students.

The team at Tiny Frog Technologies completed the full design and development of a new program site. They started everything from scratch. Our old website was very plain, and their team added new design features that add movement to the platform. Users can hover on items, and we can change images.

We work with around four people. As we moved through the project, we had different project managers. The first was a strategy and design lead. She worked with others, but we communicated directly with her.

After it was designed, we were pushed to work with the development coordinator who facilitated the relationship between their developer and us.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

Initially, I found them through a Google search when I was looking for web designers in San Diego. We chose them primarily based on their portfolio and proposal. Their proposal was in-depth, laying out the entire process. Other proposals didn’t lay that out as thoroughly.

We spent around $10,000.

Our engagement with Tiny Frog Technologies started in July 2019.

It recently launched, but we plan to track lead submissions and web traffic. When I presented the website to the academic team, everything from the design to strategy was well-received.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’re detailed. They have a clear and clean process. The strategy and design lead asked us a lot of questions to figure out what we wanted and what we had done in the past. Their team distilled that into a design.

Their communication was also great. They scheduled calls whenever we needed them, even on holidays and days off. This was to ensure that we were staying on track for the strict deadline. The team at Tiny Frog Technologies was prompt in their responses, making it easy to stay on track.

I was impressed with their clean and simple process. They perform well, acting as an essential part of the team.

Work with them.

Web Dev for Maritime Company

“They responded almost as if they were part of the team rather than a vendor.”

May - Nov. 2019

Tiny Frog Technologies developed an informational website for a maritime company. Well laid out and organized, the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Steve Frailey
President Pacific Maritime Group

Tiny Frog Technologies delivered a state-of-the-art website that stands out compared to competitor sites. Although there were a few delays during the development process, their team was accommodating and regularly met their partners in-person.

We're a maritime company based in Southern California. I'm the president and a partner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

Our website was outdated and didn’t compare well to others in our industry.

They developed a new website for us. Once we had a draft of the site, I continued to expand the project as we needed to create more informational content about our company.

There were two people on our team, but we worked primarily with one person.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

It was a competitive bid process. We went out to a number of Web site producers with a specification and we got maybe a handful of proposals back. We selected Tiny Frog because of their responsiveness to our specification, their process for how they would accomplish it,  their proximity to are in their offices, and price competitiveness.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

The project lasted from May­–November 2019.

We have a state-of-the-art site that holds a lot of information about our company. We now have a really well laid out and attractive website. It’s very easy to navigate and for users to find information on us or their projects. It’s definitely better than most of our competitors.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent. I prefer to meet in person, so we conference a lot.

They quickly learned about our business. They responded almost as if they were part of the team rather than a vendor.

Every now and then, there would be some lag time between me and my point of contact. While they were doing discovery, and the queue was so long, I didn’t see immediate results. That’s understandable though.

They’re our trick for success. Whatever they’re doing, they’re doing right, because I’m happy.

Every now and then, we would hit a small delay between my input and the development of that actually on the site.
    They’re a great value.
    The results speak for themselves. We have a very good website and the process to get there was very professional.
    I totally recommend them.

Web Design & Development Projects for Hospital

"They have good attention to detail and they’re responsive."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Tiny Frog Technologies provides ongoing web design and development services with SEO in mind.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Senior Marketing Specialist, Hospital

The third-party client is pleased with the services. In particular, they're happy with Tiny Frog Technologies' customer service. They are a communicative team that pays attention to detail. They produce fresh designs that align with the desired brand image.

I’m a senior marketing specialist in the medical industry. We manage pediatric medical offices in Southern California and Southern Riverside County.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We needed help with our web design and development projects.

Tiny Frog Technologies has provided posting and design services.

There are a bunch of different projects. We have one website for our main client, and we also have one for our company.

We’ve been working with our client for about three years on a project by project basis. The main project was launching a whole new website, and we had it done in under four months. We’re still working on overhauling another website, and that should be done by the end of the year.

We had initial meetings where they pitched their business as a whole and their experience in healthcare. Then, we discussed our client and their goals.

We gave them content and worked together on a wireframe of what we needed to present to patients’ families. Then, they designed the site that we approved including a global header, a global footer, templates, and an online provider directory. Then, we launched the site.

For SEO, they referred us to a vendor that works very closely with them. Everything on the backend of the website is coded correctly to enhance SEO.

I deal with the CEO, a project manager, a designer, and someone on the backend who does the programming. I also deal with their accounting services to process payments.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We knew we needed a new vendor, and so we solicited three different bids. We chose them based on their presentation and work samples.

We’re not on a monthly retainer. We are on a project-by-project basis with costs ranging from $700 - $3,000. Annual hosting is roughly $1,100.

We started working together in August 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The most important thing that our client wanted was customer service, and Tiny Frog Technologies was very responsive. There are no complaints from us or our client.

If there were any issues with the website or we need to update a template, they responded within 24 hours and fixed it. If we have any problems with provider results on a searchable directory, they respond promptly to our emails.

Regarding the design services, they understood the brand and our limitations on the color scheme.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent, which is why we renew every year and stick with them as our client. We communicate via email and conference calls daily or weekly depending on what project phase we’re in.

They have good attention to detail and they’re responsive. They understand us and know what our client wants.  It’s kind of a partnership in that regard.

They keep track of trends so they’re not going to design an outdated site. For example, I’ve already sent them a copy of what I need on a template for next week and the goals for it. Giving them that information allows our designer to create a layout proposal that we can look at and approve or make changes.

No, there are no areas that I’d have them improve.

Before you go to a website development company or a marketing agency, you have to understand either your company or your client’s company and what the ultimate goal is.

You should know what you want people to walk away with after they visit your website, see your logo, see an advertisement, or pick up a flyer.

Web Dev & Design for 3rd Party Reproduction Company

“The amount of attention they provide to their clients was beyond my expectations.”

Jan - May 2018

Tiny Frog Technologies designed and developed a website for a 3rd party reproduction company. Their team scrapped an old outdated design and built a new site from scratch.

Chula Vista, California
Director of Marketing & Social Media, 3rd Party Reproduction Company

The website has received positive attention from clients, who note it’s mood-boosting design. Tiny Frog Technologies has the project management skills and technical expertise necessary to make abstract ideas a reality. Their tenacity and creativity led to further engagements.

I am the director of marketing and social media at a 3rd party reproduction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

Our website was old and we needed a new fresh start.

Tiny Frog Technologies handled a complete overhaul of our website. Their team designed and developed the new site from scratch to give us a brand new and updated platform.

We worked directly with Chelsea (Development Coordinator/Support, Tiny Frog Technologies) and Michelle (Web Designer, Tiny Frog Technologies), but they also had a team of backend developers on our project.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

I searched for vendors on Google and looked at a couple of different companies. It was important to me that the company was local because I wanted to be able to meet in person. After meeting the CEO, I felt comfortable enough to proceed with the project. I felt as though Tiny Frog Technologies was willing to push the envelope and liked that they didn’t come in with a set vision. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I really wanted to let the designers run loose.

We have invested between $6,000–$8,000.

Our engagement with Tiny Frog Technologies ran from January–May 2018.

We constantly get feedback from clients that the website is colorful and makes them happy. People genuinely enjoy going to the site. Tiny Frog Technologies did an excellent job with the design of the website and at facilitating the work. Our account manager was excellent.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they exceeded my expectations. They are by far one of the best companies I have been able to work with. We still work with them on a maintenance basis and they continue to give above and beyond what you would typically see in the industry.

No, I was so pleased with their organization and their project management that I decided to work with them for my next project.

Provide them all the information possible and be open to communication with them. Be willing to test the waters with them design-wise and let them do what they do best. That’s what I did on this project, and we got good results.

WordPress Web Design for Wholesale Company

"Let them know your vision and they can bring it to life."

Oct. 2018 - May 2019

Helping with rebranding efforts, Tiny Frog Technologies designed and developed a new WordPress website and assisted with content creation.

Pompano Beach, Florida
CEO, Foundation Flooring

The website looks professional and the conversion ratio has improved. Tiny Frog Technologies met all needs, while their exceptional organizational skills and ability to set clear expectations made them easy to work with.

I'm the CEO of Foundation Flooring.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiny Frog Technologies?

We were looking for a company to design a new website for us and help us rebrand our company.

Tiny Frog created a website with a professional and sleek design that was targeted at our design community, contractors, and builders. It's a WordPress website and they managed both the design and the development. They also handled the creative aspect and helped us with the content.

I worked with a project manager and four other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Tiny Frog Technologies?

They were recommended to us. I interviewed three companies and Tiny Frog stood out because of their professionalism and expertise.

We spent about $11,000.

We started working with them in October 2018, and the project was completed in May 2019.

I can now confidently refer people to my website. We've received a lot of positive feedback from our design community and our users are more engaged. The website also helped us with the conversion ratio.

How did Tiny Frog Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a weekly phone call to discuss the progress and they did a great job. We planned the launch for February, but I was working on some other projects, so I wasn’t getting back to them in time, which caused the delay. I worked with different companies in the past and I had three different websites within the past 10 years, but Tiny Frog was the most organized and set clear expectations from the beginning.

The whole process was really thought-out. They're great communicators, so we had a fantastic experience.

I can't think of anything.

Let them know your vision and they can bring it to life.

Overall Score We're highly satisfied.
    They met all their deadlines. Any delays were on my end.
    It was a very good value.
    They delivered a high-quality website. We're very happy with it.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
TINY FROG TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
California