The Top Rated Design and Development Agency in TX

Tino Digital is a creative agency, based in Houston, TX, specializing in custom web design, augmented reality, web development, UI/UX, and mobile app design. Having worked with almost every technology language (React, PHP, Laravel, Angular, etc...), we start with your business goals and then provide the right scalable solution.

Portfolio:

Behance - https://www.behance.net/designtino

Dribbble - https://dribbble.com/tinodesign

Website - http://tino.agency/

Webster, TX
  • 15726 Piper's view Dr
    Webster, TX 77598

Mobile App Design for Kids Driving Service

It showcases the project our team completed for for K&Go - Kids Driving Service. We designed an application that makes parents’ life easier by letting them hire a driver who will take children to school. In general, the design goals of this application were as follows:

- Make the driver vetting straightforward and simple, without cutting corners on actual steps;
- Set up a clear and

convenient trip scheduling, considering the specifics of every user group: parents, kids, drivers;
- Provide easy addition of family members to the same account and intuitive collaboration with friends for carpool rides.

Description of this preview. Flexible structure provides an opportunity to schedule either a single trip or set up a schedule for the whole week right away. The travel history displays previous trips and driver details. The family can use the services of the same person, or vary between several, this is the client's choice. At the end of the day, our light and clear design supports all functions related to the ease and transparency of the service provided by K&Go - Kids Driving Service.

Award winning website on Behance:

⭐

Look My Bet - Sport Social Network

Look My Bet is a pioneering social network for fans of sports betting. This is Internet community in which you can make predictions for various events in sports, share forecasts with other community members and, therefore, see the forecasts by other users. All of this is accompanied by a rating, statistics of users' forecasts, prizes from Look My Bet as well as the ability to subscribe and communicate with other members of the

social.

Award winning website on Behance:

⭐

Fashion.clct — Fashion Social Network Tool

We were approached by a client with a request to create an MVP service that helps users follow wardrobe selection of fashion models and trendsetters. We created a clean and minimalistic interface, as well as developed and interesting thought-through structure.

Case on Behance:

Branding for mindnow

mindnow is a digital marketing agency based in Switzerland. Company’s main services include digital strategy, digital marketing, and digital design. The young and ambitious team stood in need of a graphic design that fully represents the personality of the brand. That's why they reached out to Tino Digital Agency.

Main tasks of this project were to create a brand with brand guidelines, and a landing page.

The latter will serve as a business card, while the comprehensive website is being created. As a result, our team created brand guidelines, with the brand book, identity guidelines, style guidelines, logo, business cards, various prints, email template, and a landing page.

Full Case on Behance:

Online Identity Creation for Wellness School

"I appreciated the effective communication. Continuously, I noticed that I was being heard."

July - Oct. 2017

Tino Digital Agency offered branding services, defining a mission and designing a logo and business cards. They also formulated a digital marketing strategy and created a website.

Missouri City, Texas
Owner, Meditation & Healing School

The vendor transformed stakeholders’ brand vision into a reality, enabling the client to connect with like-minded peers. The website has hundreds of active, relevant participants. Tino Digital Agency maintained a well-organized method of managing tasks throughout the timeline.

Our school of meditation and healing provides classes for teachers and practitioners of yoga, meditation and healing. I am a founder. With 35+ years of teaching experience in this field I also work at the non-profit providing reiki sessions to war veterans. Owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Tino Digital Agency?

Through my years of experience I accumulated a client base in various fields, meditation, healing, yoga, massage. It was important to narrow down to an area of expertise that will be clear and successful.

We started with branding, proceeded to online marketing strategy, and finished with creating the website that will support my business goals.

As a result, I wanted to have a well structured business concept with a strong online Identity. Moreover, another important outcome was to receive a guideline to follow that would help me build an online community using effective and not time consuming methods.

Tino Digital Agency came highly recommended by my friend who is a business owner as well. Additionally, it was important for me to work with someone who understands the work that I do, and I was looking for an agency that have experience working with meditation and healing professionals.

They created a brand, digital marketing strategy, and a website. We started with branding. After I answered a series of questions, Tino Digital team prepared mission, client profiles, logo, and business cards.

Then, we crafted a digital marketing strategy. The approach was chosen after the first session. Project manager asked me a series of questions again, and together, we decided on the best way to proceed. We settled on a series of 10 weekly meetings during which we discussed and brainstormed solutions.

The last step was to create a website that would serve my business goals. Their team started with crafting the design and I focused on writing the content for the site.

I was given a list of the keywords, which were identified during the marketing strategy stage, to use that would help the SEO. After the design was approved and the content prepared the developer created the website and we went live.

Throughout the project I communicated with project manager, Anastasia, who was on top of all communications. Senior designer and a designer were working on the online brand for the school and the website design. Later, developer created the website.

My business came to life in better ways that I could have imagined. It was noticed by the community of meditation and healing teachers.

Online community, that we envisioned, targets high-quality participants and has a restrictive entry, already has over 400 active participants. It is a valuable source of clients and also joy, to share and communicate with like minded people.

The project was structured in stages. For each stage we had a first meeting during which all schedule was laid out and expectations.

We had a meeting for each milestone and I provided feedback. I knew what the team is working on and when to expect the next deliverable.

I appreciated the effective communication. Continuously, I noticed that I was being heard. Moreover, I feel like it was a great value for the price.

I wish I knew how much work I need to do for the website, yet, I didn't want to hire a copywriter.

Logo & Website Design for Biotech Company

"They cared about their work, instead of finishing it as fast as possible to make a quick buck."

Mar. - June 2019

Tino Digital Agency designed a logo, developed a promotional website, and built a pitch deck in PowerPoint.

Houston, Texas
George Golovko
CSO, Industrial Metagenomics

In addition to boosting website traffic by 95%, the new materials attracted fresh customer demographics and two large contracts. Tino Digital Agency impressed with their impeccable customer service. They listened carefully to requirements, addressed all feedback, and delivered great results at a reasonable cost.

I'm the CSO at Industrial Metagenomics, which detects and identifies microbial pathogens.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tino Digital Agency?

We hired Tino Digital Agency to create a logo, business cards, website, and pitch deck for PowerPoint.

We wanted to build an online presence that encompassed design styles present in the biotech, oil, and gas industries.

Tino Digital Agency came highly recommended by one of our clients.

The project had three independent elements. First, they designed a logo to satisfy our requirements. Then they built a website to serve as a primary point of contact and advertisement of our services. Lastly, they created a PowerPoint pitch deck to use during investor meetings and conference talks.

We mostly stayed in touch with our project manager, but there were at least two designers and a software developer.

The new design increased online traffic by almost 95% and allowed us to focus on a completely different market. Our pitch deck has already landed two big contracts and was a huge success at the two conferences. Customers can also identify critical information and initiate a contact request from our website.

I honestly lack the words to describe how outstanding our project manager was. She listened carefully and followed all our channels to understand every detail of our conflicting requirements. She perfectly translated our ideas and resolved every small comment we made.

I was impressed by their professional management and customer service skills. They cared about their work, instead of finishing it as fast as possible to make a quick buck.

In the beginning, the estimated timeline and price were much more than I expected. Closer to the delivery date, I understood why. Amazing work takes time, and it was actually cheap considering the quality. I wish that was clear to me from the start.

Overall Score Our team had a pleasant, smooth experience that delivered the results we wanted.
    We had easy scheduling with flexible meetings and consistent checkins.
    The price was lower than the quality.
    They delivered impeccable quality that yielded new clients.
    I would even recommend them to my family.

E-Commerce Store & CMS Dev for Vehicle Engine Company

"We were impressed by their high level of creativity."

Jan. 2018 - May 2019

Tino Digital Agency designed and developed a CMS and an online shop. Services included training stakeholders in system administration.

Germany
Wadim Matsenyuk
E-Commerce Project Manager, Automotive Company

After the online shop launched, it achieved a high conversion rate. It also received a positive response from industry partners. Tino Digital Agency had a professional workflow aided by an efficient system for gathering feedback.

I'm the e-commerce project manager of our company. We sell proofed replacement engines and gears.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tino Digital Agency?

We hired Tino Digital Agency to perform high-level UX design and development on a CMS named Shopware.

Our service isn’t easy to understand because there are many different possibilities for a broken vehicle engine. We wanted our design to show users that we offer the right services to solve any issues regarding broken engines.

We found them on Behance, and then we got in touch. The manager understood the requirements.

Once we selected the vendor, we started creating a briefing with the manager from Tino Digital Agency supporting us. Then, we had some online meetings about the content to make sure we didn’t forget anything before we started creating the design.

During the design process, we had the possibility to leave our feedback using a special tool that was easy to use. After design tasks were completed, they started on development. Meanwhile, our internal team worked on product data. When the online store was finished, they showed us the results in a workshop. They also trained stakeholders on administration.

I communicated with the project manager from Tino Digital Agency.

We were very satisfied after the project was completed. The conversion rate demonstrated success as well. Some weeks after the online shop was released, many new partners registered on our website to cooperate with our car master workshop.

The workflow was very professional and efficient.

The high level of creativity.

UX/UI Design for Guided Excursions App

"The overall design was smart, modern, and user-friendly."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Tino Digital Agency created UX/UI designs for a mobile app.

New York, United States
Daniel Mikhalevich
CEO, Yager LLC

Tino Digital Agency's excellent designs helped the client avoid issues during the development phase. Quick responses and on-time delivery were hallmarks of this partnership. Customers can expect dedication and superior quality from this team.

I am the CEO at a tech startup. We've recently raised A round of financing and plan to roll out in late August.

UI/UX mobile design

The goal was to turn raw idea into well designed UI/UX which would be our competitive advantage afterwards.

We made a week long research, shortlisted 5 agencies from behance.net and gave them design exercise. Tino Digital Agency was standing above others with their design solution. I didn't even hesitate to put them on the project.

The workflow was duly organised. We had weekly catch-ups and close interaction via messengers. Guys always tried to dig into the problem and propose comprehensive solutions.

We had a dedicated team of 3 people at UX stage (team lead, business analyst and designer). At UI stage we had a single designer to fine tune all screens.

We came up with a really comprehensive UI/UX which allowed us to eliminate most of the issues at development stage and move smoothly with our project. The overall design was smart, modern, and user-friendly. Not to mention the app icon which was absolutely stunning and eye-catching.

Interaction was quite effective. Team quickly responded to all queries and timely delivered results.

Proactiveness and work ethic.

Acquire more talents like those who worked on our project.