Creating, Planning & Staffing Unforgettable Events

Founded in 2004, Tigris is a multi-award winning brand experience agency specializing in dynamic personnel, promotions, marketing and events.

At Tigris, we create, plan and staff unforgettable experiences that build up brands, businesses and people. We conceptualize high impact marketing programs and events, to promote products and services, as short as one day to as long as 4-6+ months.

Headquartered in Toronto, ON, we have over 2,000 events staff on our roster across Canada as well as an experienced account managers and regional support to turnkey events with maximum ease and cost-effectiveness on thousands of seamless activations each year.

Whether you're looking for event planning/management/marketing solutions or temporary staffing ranging from events staff and personnel to brand ambassadors, market researchers, promotional models or sales staff, we are eager and available to help! We execute extraordinary brand experiences with the support of our engaging event personnel - recruited, trained and maintained by internally.

Bring YOUR Brand to Life with the Power of Presence!
tigris :: personnel | promotions | marketing | events.

Proudly serving customers & building brands for more than 15 years 💙💜

Call us at 1.844.4TIGRIS or locally at 416.283.9119 to book your next event or to join our award winning team. Alternatively, email us at [email protected] or online at https://tigriseventsinc.com

2004
Toronto, Canada
  • 100 King St. West Suite 5700
    Toronto, ON M5X 1C7

Canadian Hockey League, Flight Centre, Grace Foods, Grassroots Advertising, Healthy Crunch, MLSE, Oxford Properties, St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Star, Storage Vault, City of Toronto, Hobbs Marketing, Starshot, TK Events, L'Oreal, Loyalty One, Taste of Nature and many more

Event Planning for National Sampling Campaign

“Although Tigris Events Inc. has bigger clients than us, they made us feel like we were their priority.”

Feb. - Aug. 2018

Tigris Events Inc. helped execute a sampling campaign for an organic food company. In addition to proposing events and locations, they staffed demos and developed the display while maintaining the brand image.

Brianne Arnott
Marketing Director, Taste of Nature Foods Inc.

The events ran smoothly, in part to Tigris Events Inc.’s ability to address challenges as they arose. Their personal attention for this project showed that they prioritized the client's needs.  While coordinating with multiple agencies, their proactive approach helped collaboration.

I am the director of marketing at Taste of Nature Foods, Inc. We’re an organic fruit and nut bar company. The majority of our business is in Canada, but we also sell about 20% of our product to an international market and undertake private label business as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tigris Events, Inc.?

We were developing a campaign to rebuild retailer relationships across the country. The idea was to partner with smaller independent retailers in four key cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. We brought in Tigris Events Inc. and several other agencies to help the execution of in-store demos and consumer events.

We held a kickoff meeting to determine a strategy for all agencies involved. Tigris Events Inc. provided specific recommendations for events that would be in-line with our brand. They then brought in demo staff that would help us target consumers and played a key role in developing the look and feel of our tent display.

I wanted to work directly with the agency and foster collaboration, so I worked as the campaign lead. Amy (Account Manager, Tigris Events Inc.) worked with us for the majority of our project, but our team was assigned a new account manager towards the end of our collaboration.

How did you come to work with Tigris Events, Inc.?

I’ve known Serena (President, Tigris Events Inc.) for a very long time. I like working with someone that I have a personal relationship with, because I feel like they will work harder for me. From a professional standpoint, I've used them a couple of times and their execution was excellent, so I trust them.

We spent between $120,000 - $180,000, but they also came in slightly under budget.

The project ran from February – August 2018.

I was happy with the execution of all of the events. A couple of issues came up with the demo staff while they were on the road, but Serena and my account managers took action immediately.  They also took care of any issues we had with retailers.

How did Tigris Events, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Google Drive, which was great because I could have access to all of the documents they were working on. When planning an event, things change regularly, so I appreciated being able to log-in and help myself to current information. We also had bi-weekly calls leading up to the campaign’s execution and then once we were actually in the market we had a weekly call.

They were really easy to partner with because their team is really proactive. For example, we had multiple agencies working on this project, but they were the first to contact the other companies directly so they could work the most efficiently.

When working with bigger companies, I feel like we could get lost be they have so many big clients that take precedence. Although Tigris Events Inc. has bigger clients than us, they made us feel like we were their priority.  It was also refreshing that they came in under budget for the work.

None that I can think of. We hit a few snags, but it was always out of their hands and they were able to rectify it immediately.