Your email marketing partner

We are a digital marketing agency based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, specialising in email marketing and data management from strategy to post campaign analysis.

We help you captivate your audience and add value to your data. We’re on a mission to deliver the best email marketing solutions that deliver high impact and grow your business.

With over 10 years of digital marketing experience and a team made up of developers, data scientists, copywriters and designers we can support you from idea and strategy to delivery and analysis. We can help you captivate your audience and add value to your data.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
  • Cheltenham Film Studios, Hartherley Lane
    Cheltenham, GLS GL51 6PN

E-Newsletter Campaign for Shopping Centre

"...they are a breeze to work with—if only everybody was like Tiger Systems Ltd!"

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Tiger Systems Ltd. implements a monthly e-newsletter based on customer data and existing written content. Afterward, they create reports of the engagement metrics.

Stockton-on-Tees, England
Chantal Taylor
Manager, Castlegate Shopping Centre

The newsletter has helped spread brand awareness, and it has received positive attention from customers. The newsletter performance goals have always been met. Tiger Systems Ltd. is a highly accessible team with extensive knowledge in the field.

I am the Marketing and Communications Manager for Castlegate Shopping Centre in Stockton-on-Tees. Castlegate is an indoor shopping centre, home to over 60 stores - a mix of nationals and independents. Castlegate's ethos is 'at the heart of the community' and we deliver multiple CSR campaigns throughout the year.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tiger Systems Ltd?

Castlegate was in need of a e-newsletter system to keep customers informed of the latest news and events at the shopping centre. Tiger Systems were hired to help us faciliate this.

Our goals were to take customer information and put them onto a database so that we could send out monthly e-shots.

Tiger Systems were already in place when I joined the business.

Tiger Systems works brilliantly and are always very informative and at the forefront of their industry. I send the team data capture forms from customers in the centre and all of this is then input to my database system as well as users of our wifi system. I then write a newsletter, in an easy-to-use system, and the team send it out to our database. I recieve plenty of details back including how many people opened the newsletter and clicked on links which all goes towards my reports.

I work with James Wilson who is an amazing part of the team. He is always there when I need him and nothing is ever too much for him.

Customers are well aware of Castlegate and look forward to receving a monthly e-shot with all the latest news and events. We always hit our opening and click-through targets.

The workflow between Castlegate and Tiger is incrdibly easy and they are a breeze to work with - if only everybody was like Tiger!

They are very knowledgable and are always coming up with ideas to improve our e-newsletters.

Website & Marketing Support for Outdoors-Focused Nonprofit

"Tiger Systems Ltd is as committed to my company’s success as I am."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Tiger Systems Ltd developed and designed a website for an outdoors-focused nonprofit. They continue to provide digital marketing services such as text trails.

Cheltenham, UK
Rachel Sullivan
Founder, Go Outside

Targets have been hit since the engagement began while generating detailed feedback from key stakeholders. Tiger Systems Ltd's consistent communication and flexibility are hallmarks of their work. They also bring creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the founder of Go Outside, a nonprofit organization that aims to help people explore their local communities. We encourage people to spend time together as a family outdoors through active challenges, walking trails, and educational resources for schools.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tiger Systems Ltd?

I needed to hire an external resource to help me with website design and management, text trail set up, and marketing support.

I wanted to triple the number of text trails available and double the number of participants. I'm also hoping to gain feedback from customers for future grant applications.

I learned about them through a recommendation. They offer competitive and realistic pricing, and the ability to adapt to my needs.

Tiger Systems Ltd holds regular meetings to learn about my aims and objectives. Then they propose different approaches to website design, content, and digital marketing. They’re in constant contact in order to recommend ideas that would benefit my organization both now and in the future.

I work with James (Founder & Director, Tiger Systems Ltd) on the website design and text trails, and with Jess (Junior Graphic Designer, Tiger Systems Ltd) on all aspects of design and digital marketing.

They’ve met my participant target numbers for our trails so far. I’ve also been able to gather detailed feedback from customers, which I will definitely be able to use to support future grant bids.

Their workflow is very effective. Tiger Systems Ltd is in constant communication with me. They use Dropbox and Slack for efficiency and to ensure they stay on top of each aspect of the project.

Their ability to adapt to my needs, as well as the flexibility in pricing, is really important for a new company like mine. Being able to fund individual elements of the project as needed ensures that I’m getting the most out of my investment. Tiger Systems Ltd is as committed to my company’s success as I am.

No, there are not any areas for improvement that I can think of.

They're always available when I need them.
    They provide a very good value.
    I'm happy with everything they produce.
    I trust that they give the same high-quality service to all customers.