Your email marketing partner

We are a digital marketing agency based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, specialising in email marketing and data management from strategy to post campaign analysis.

We help you captivate your audience and add value to your data. We’re on a mission to deliver the best email marketing solutions that deliver high impact and grow your business.

With over 10 years of digital marketing experience and a team made up of developers, data scientists, copywriters and designers we can support you from idea and strategy to delivery and analysis. We can help you captivate your audience and add value to your data.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
  • Cheltenham Film Studios, Hartherley Lane
    Cheltenham, GLS GL51 6PN

Web Dev for Events-Based Tech Provider

"All changes, no matter how last minute, were dealt with with a smile..."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

To support a solutions provider operating in the events industry, Tiger Systems Ltd was responsible for creating a web solution in time for a wedding. The team provided both front- and backend development.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Nobunao Hirano
Managing Director, Randomtasktech Ltd

Through a high-quality execution, Tiger Systems Ltd. has proven to be a valuable service supplier that the client can continue to rely on. The project manager excelled at guiding the client through logistics. Their team was imbued with positive energy, making for a very pleasurable engagement.

Randomtasktech Ltd is a technology solutions provider opertaing in the events industry. I am the managing director of it.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tiger Systems Ltd?

We used Tiger to host, design and implement a web based solution for a Wedding event in January.

The primary goal was for a site to be designed and built in a very short time frame and then communicated to all relevant parties prior to the event.

We were recommended their services by numerous mutual contacts.

The project had a very short time frame due to factors outside of our control. We presented the brief to them in early December with a clear timeline and general design rationale. From this they determined a schedule for us with key milestiones of when we had to make certain decisions by.

Their focus on planning was very helpful later on. Work on design elements commenced from there with numerous design options being presented to us before arriving on our final layout before the new year.

Tiger provided all graphic and backend technical support throughout the project and were very flexible in dealing with our last minute changes and advising where certain changes would push us over our deadline. The final site was live on schedule and the event was a great success with much postive feedback from our attendees.

Our primary contact was James who lead the planning and helped us focus our decision making. He was instrumental in allowing us to complete the project on time with his technical guidance throughout proving invaluable.

Working closely with him were an in-house graphic designer (Jess) and technical lead (Mike) who ensured any changes we requested were handled quickly.

As this was a one-off project for us we won't see any direct impacts from this particular venture but we certainly now have a valuable supplier in our contacts that we can use on future work. By using Tiger Systems, we will be able to offer similar services with confidence in the future to any of our other clients.

James was our primary contact from the start and as such, fulfilled the role of the project manager. Having a single point of contact who was also able to guide us from a technical and logistical viewpoint was invaluable.

The area that struck us most was the organisation and positive energy with which the company undertook our project. All changes, no matter how last minute, were dealt with with a smile and at no point did we feel we were a burden. Given the short time scale and lack of concise brief this quality can not be rated highly enough.

Based on this project I cannot rate them highly enough. No aspect of the journey felt lacking so it is hard to add any constructive criticism from our experience.

Overall Score Excellent work, on time, and most importantly on budget!
    Excellent! All major milestones were identified and communicated early and clearly.
    Great value for money! Given the time scale and attention we were given we were expecting to be over budget but it was not the case.
    All design elements, no matter the stage were presented excellently. Never did anything feel rushed.
    I would not hesitate to refer Tiger Systems for any e-maketing projects!

Email Marketing Support for Commercial Real Estate Company

“No problem is too small or large with their team.”

2017 - Ongoing

Tiger Systems Ltd serves as the long-term email marketing CRM development partner for a UK-based property company. They advise on and handle all aspects of the client email database.

Marketing & CRM Manager, Capital & Regional

Since their work with the company, email open rates and the capabilities of the CRM have dramatically increased. As a result, the partner has been able to cut costs by between 15%–20%. The team provides reliable, superior customer service, demonstrating effective communication skills.

We’re a property company located in the United Kingdom. I own and operate the company, working mostly on the marketing end of the spectrum.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tiger Systems Ltd?

We had an existing customer database supplier that allowed our email systems to function securely. But, we wanted to streamline the process and reduce the cost. Additionally, it was important for us to boost the quality of service that we could provide to our customers.

Over the course of the project, they transferred our existing customer data over to a new system and conducted the setup process. They also manage the email program and system for us, enabling us to send about 1.5 million emails each year.

The team advises on and handles the database. In addition, they also focus on email strategy and planning to create templates that people will open and interact with. All in all, they put together and actively monitor our email marketing system.

James (Founder & Director, Tiger Systems Ltd) is my main point of contact, handling database setup and account management. There are other people there to support technically as well.

How did you come to work with Tiger Systems Ltd?

They were linked to a data processing company that we were familiar with. That’s how we were introduced and why we decided to work together.

We spend about £50,000 (approximately $65,700 USD) each year. So, we invested close to £350,000 (approximately $459,700 USD) in total.

We first started working together in 2017. The collaboration is ongoing currently.

Our open rates on emails have increased along with the robustness of our database. Costs have also gone down, making our work with them about 15%–20% cheaper than it was working with previous agencies. It’s been much more cost-effective this way. Of course, they’re able to send more well-tested emails than we could before.

How did Tiger Systems Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

James speaks with us fairly regularly over email. I speak with them every few weeks. When we have active projects, we meet more often and more in-depth. We also have reviews quarterly.

There, they present us with stats on how the email marketing system is performing, indicating areas for improvement. That’s been very helpful. They’re quite responsive to messages, quickly coming back with detailed answers.

The level of customer service they provide distinguishes them. They’re easy to speak to and can clearly explain complex concepts within the database. No problem is too small or large with their team.

I can’t think of anything because we’re very happy with them.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions because they’re happy to explain technical concepts. That kind of authentic communication will help you get the details you need to be most successful.

E-Newsletter Campaign for Shopping Centre

"...they are a breeze to work with—if only everybody was like Tiger Systems Ltd!"

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Tiger Systems Ltd. implements a monthly e-newsletter based on customer data and existing written content. Afterward, they create reports of the engagement metrics.

Stockton-on-Tees, England
Chantal Taylor
Manager, Castlegate Shopping Centre

The newsletter has helped spread brand awareness, and it has received positive attention from customers. The newsletter performance goals have always been met. Tiger Systems Ltd. is a highly accessible team with extensive knowledge in the field.

I am the Marketing and Communications Manager for Castlegate Shopping Centre in Stockton-on-Tees. Castlegate is an indoor shopping centre, home to over 60 stores - a mix of nationals and independents. Castlegate's ethos is 'at the heart of the community' and we deliver multiple CSR campaigns throughout the year.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tiger Systems Ltd?

Castlegate was in need of a e-newsletter system to keep customers informed of the latest news and events at the shopping centre. Tiger Systems were hired to help us faciliate this.

Our goals were to take customer information and put them onto a database so that we could send out monthly e-shots.

Tiger Systems were already in place when I joined the business.

Tiger Systems works brilliantly and are always very informative and at the forefront of their industry. I send the team data capture forms from customers in the centre and all of this is then input to my database system as well as users of our wifi system. I then write a newsletter, in an easy-to-use system, and the team send it out to our database. I recieve plenty of details back including how many people opened the newsletter and clicked on links which all goes towards my reports.

I work with James Wilson who is an amazing part of the team. He is always there when I need him and nothing is ever too much for him.

Customers are well aware of Castlegate and look forward to receving a monthly e-shot with all the latest news and events. We always hit our opening and click-through targets.

The workflow between Castlegate and Tiger is incrdibly easy and they are a breeze to work with - if only everybody was like Tiger!

They are very knowledgable and are always coming up with ideas to improve our e-newsletters.

Website & Marketing Support for Outdoors-Focused Nonprofit

"Tiger Systems Ltd is as committed to my company’s success as I am."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Tiger Systems Ltd developed and designed a website for an outdoors-focused nonprofit. They continue to provide digital marketing services such as text trails.

Cheltenham, UK
Rachel Sullivan
Founder, Go Outside

Targets have been hit since the engagement began while generating detailed feedback from key stakeholders. Tiger Systems Ltd's consistent communication and flexibility are hallmarks of their work. They also bring creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the founder of Go Outside, a nonprofit organization that aims to help people explore their local communities. We encourage people to spend time together as a family outdoors through active challenges, walking trails, and educational resources for schools.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tiger Systems Ltd?

I needed to hire an external resource to help me with website design and management, text trail set up, and marketing support.

I wanted to triple the number of text trails available and double the number of participants. I'm also hoping to gain feedback from customers for future grant applications.

I learned about them through a recommendation. They offer competitive and realistic pricing, and the ability to adapt to my needs.

Tiger Systems Ltd holds regular meetings to learn about my aims and objectives. Then they propose different approaches to website design, content, and digital marketing. They’re in constant contact in order to recommend ideas that would benefit my organization both now and in the future.

I work with James (Founder & Director, Tiger Systems Ltd) on the website design and text trails, and with Jess (Junior Graphic Designer, Tiger Systems Ltd) on all aspects of design and digital marketing.

They’ve met my participant target numbers for our trails so far. I’ve also been able to gather detailed feedback from customers, which I will definitely be able to use to support future grant bids.

Their workflow is very effective. Tiger Systems Ltd is in constant communication with me. They use Dropbox and Slack for efficiency and to ensure they stay on top of each aspect of the project.

Their ability to adapt to my needs, as well as the flexibility in pricing, is really important for a new company like mine. Being able to fund individual elements of the project as needed ensures that I’m getting the most out of my investment. Tiger Systems Ltd is as committed to my company’s success as I am.

No, there are not any areas for improvement that I can think of.

They're always available when I need them.
    They provide a very good value.
    I'm happy with everything they produce.
    I trust that they give the same high-quality service to all customers.