Business is Thrill but at Thrillax, We say ‘Relax’

Thrillax = Thrill for people associated whether employees, partners, clients, associates etc. but it is always relaxing @ Thrillax

We are an intentionally small company that defines the digital thrill plan to help companies and businesses to get their way clear to their target audience. More than 13 firms used our Thrillax strategy and solutions.

Our digital growth thought process started in 2004. Since these many years, we are solving businesses digital reach challenges through the medium of SEO, social media and advertising. We are not digital marketing experts, but we are clear what digital marketing is! As a solution is differs based on the form of business.

30% to 300% growth has been shipped till date, Thrillax generates millions of dollar for their customers within a year.

2018
Ahmedabad, India
  • A-1010, Titanium Heights Near Vodafone House, Corporate Rd, Prahlad Nagar
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

SMM, Branding & Creative Services for a Café

“They understand exactly what I require...”

Thrillax provides ongoing social media marketing, branding, and creative services. They oversee all social media and digital marketing, focusing on event promotion.

Employee, Restuarant

The Thrillax team have produced good results, taking over from a lackluster team and bringing excellent publicity to several events. They are creative, contribute good ideas, and always meet deadlines, putting together effective plans to ensure all requirements are met.

I’m the owner of a café.

What challenge were you trying to address with Thrillax?

I needed help with social media marketing, branding, and creative services.

They helped with branding, creative services, and handled all the SMM. They oversee my whole social media. They’ve shown me how to target the audiences and how to take care of the online business.

There are two to three people on the team.

How did you come to work with Thrillax?

One of my friends recommended them, so I met the owner, and it was good.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

It’s going extremely well. I used to work with another company, but everything is so much better with Thrillax. We’ve done three events and all of them were successful—I was promoted in the newspaper for our Valentine’s Day event. They understand exactly what I require and when I require it. They have creative ideas, and their designs are really good.

How did Thrillax perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is great. They take each detail of my order at least eight-ten days in advance so that they can work on it, think about it, and deliver it. I’ve never faced an issue, and they’re committed to the deadlines. We communicate daily, and I meet them every week.

They’re very active and deliver what they promise, and it gets done when and how I want it.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Read their website. I really like it as it’s short, simple, and impressive.

Sometimes I have to wait one or two times.
    They deliver what I want, in a way I like. I’ve never rejected anything they create. It’s perfect.
    If the person isn’t from my industry, I’d recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Development Company

“Having them as a partner has made a tremendous impact on my company.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Thrillax manages end-to-end digital marketing and consults on business strategy. They run campaigns from planning to content creation. Efforts are informed by market, keyword, and internal research.

Gujarat, India
CEO, Dev Company

Thrillax’s digital marketing strategy and implementation revolutionized a formerly word-of-mouth centric business model. The team’s high caliber services have catalyzed an impressive degree of growth for the company. Systematized project management and detailed reporting are notable strengths.

We are a custom software and mobile and web development company that operates in multiple countries. We have specialized teams for both iOS and Android. Generally, we use technologies like Node.js, blockchain, and AI.

What challenge were you trying to address with Thrillax?

We hired Thrillax to help us with digital marketing.

Thrillax is currently handling all of our company’s digital marketing. They created a unique strategy to put my business on the map. Initially, they conducted a thorough study to determine our company’s mission, core strengths, and essential aspects to promote.

During the second phase, they performed detailed market research and identified current search keywords to target. They spent the third phase on advising us on how to redesign our website design. The team also provided all the new content. Based on a thorough assessment, they advised me on how to enhance our business model.

Thrillax is closely involved in each and every stage of our marketing, from preparing a strategy to creating content. Handling all these tasks empowers us to improve our business.

Thrillax dedicated four people to our engagement. They scale the team up as needed.

How did you come to work with Thrillax?

I found them through a reference. At first, they weren’t available to help me right away because they were so busy.  After a month, they were ready to work together and approached me about starting a collaboration.

We spend $3,000 per month.

We’ve been working together since February 2017.

All of our business used to come from word-of-mouth referrals. Thrillax has completely changed the way we conduct business. Having them as a partner has made a tremendous impact on my company. We’re very satisfied with the team and have never felt the need to go with another vendor. In fact, we plan to use their services for a long time.

How did Thrillax perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has gone very well. I contact Thrillax twice a week, and they’re in touch with my team every day. They share updates on both a daily and weekly basis. Their processes are quite well-managed.

I’ve been very impressed by the reporting Thrillax provides.

No, there’s nothing I would ask them to improve.

They're great at scheduling.
    They’re a little more expensive than some other vendors, but offer an excellent service.
    They provide a very good service.
    I’ve referred them to multiple new clients.