Challenging clients to embrace creative confidence

We create unique digital experiences through beautiful websites, engaging video content, and measurable brand strategies (including identity design, brand positioning, analytics intelligence, SEO, SEM, and social media).

Complementing our digital services is the Big Fish Presentations service line, where we turn presentations into experiences using high quality slide presentations, conference experience production, and public speaker training workshops.

We strive to pair world-class work with deeply personal client relationships in which we become an indispensable strategic partner rather than another production agency.

Baton Rouge, LA
  • ThreeSixtyEight
    10889 Perkins Rd, Suite D
    Baton Rouge, LA 70810

CenturyLink, Unilvever, McGraw-Hill Education, Louisiana State University, Edelman, GE, TED, Raising Canes, NASA, Cabela's, Wellpet, Imperial Trading, Manda Fine Meats, Entergy, Verizon, Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs, Pinnacle Entertainment, Valent Biosciences, Tidelands Health, Ochsner, Fruit Street, GNO Inc.

Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs

We created a new web experience for the Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs to help veterans better navigate the resource and be aware of the resources available to them in Louisiana.

ResCoN Opening Video

We created this video to help GNO open the 2016 ResCon event in New Orleans with a bang and to introduce the opening keynote speaker New Orleans mayor Mitch Landrieu.

In this web video, we helped Wellpet tell the story of all the quality ingredients that go inside their Core food line.

In this video, we helped pet food manufacturer Wellpet tell the story of the Louisiana floods and their efforts to help the animal shelters.

Woolly Threads Brand Film

In this video, we tell the brand story of fast-growing clothing startup Woolly Threads.

Imperial Trading Motion Graphic Video

We produced this video with Imperial Trading to showcase the history of the company and where it has come from.

ThreeSixtyEight Video Demo Reel 2016

This is a compilation of our latest live film + motion graphic work.

Manda Fine Meats Website Design

Manda Fine Meats [http://mandafinemeats.com/] is a local meat distribution and processing center known for their variety of sausages, deli meats and other uniquely flavored Cajun meat products. For their redesign the goal was to make a site that explored all of the unique aspects of the company while introducing visitors to the variety of products that are offered.

Kid Possible Branding + Web Design

Kid-Possible [http://kid-possible.com/] is a summer day camp in Baton Rouge, La. for kids 6 to 12 years old. The camp's mission is to build enriching experiences and create great memories that impact kids’ lives in productive ways. For the camp launch in summer 2016 the key goals of the website were to promote brand awareness as well as to provide a way to register online. We built the brand and site.

LSU Coastal Sustainability Studio Website Design

The main goals of this website redesign [http://css.lsu.edu/] were to clearly inform the public about the organization’s values and to compel key audiences to participate in their mission. The LSU CSS wanted simplicity in their overall design and content presentation to appeal to their broad audience. We created a variety of page templates with repeatable modules to keep the content dynamic and consistent. The LSU CSS projects span all aspects of their research, outreach, and teaching activities. We organized hundreds of projects into a flexible and easy-to-navigate system. This engaging project showcase invites students, faculty, or community members to learn more about the studio’s work and the ways they can become a part of it.

LSU College of Art + Design Redesign

For the LSU College of Art + Design, we created an organized visual experience for students to better learn the opportunities provided by the college. As there was numerous pages on the previous site that were disorganized and hard to navigate, we placed a strong focus on organized content to help interested students find more info easily through each discipline. To create a sense of fun student engagement, we created a visual sliding graph that showcases a student's life + career throughout each of the disciplines on the home page.

CenturyLink Careers Page Design

For CenturyLink, we were responsible in designing the website for their careers site. This design and organization of the site helped prospective employees get information much faster and, retrospectively, CenturyLink received prospective employees' information much faster. We also designed, edited, and produced the video on their home page here to raise engagement [has over 7,000 views since deployment].

10 Days Web + Software Application

The 10 Days Campaign [www.10days.cc] was started in 2007 by three college students who wanted to change the world. Today, participants from across the United States come together to give up every beverage but water from Nov. 9th - Nov. 18th and donate what they save to providing Rwandans with clean water. When we met the 10 Days team at Living Water International in 2013, we were moved by the magnitude of this issue, and their passion to make a difference. We collaborated with the 10 Days to develop a digital strategy and execute on a vision that was years in the making. Our tasks included expanding the brand, building an all new website for the campaign and developing the 10 Days web application, which allows members to sign up and raise online donations for the cause. The end result has been a year over year increase in donations, with every year topping the last. In 2015, the campaign raised over $70,000 in 10 Days and garnered...

TIS Web + Branding Corporate Redesign

Top Image Systems [www.topimagesystems.com] is an international tech company with offices across the world. Headquartered in Israel, TIS partnered with Hatchit to rebrand their entire organization, rebuild their websites, and assist in positioning their brand for a North American audience. Our relationship with TIS has produced a new brand identity, a focused brand story, a new web presence, search engine optimization, marketing collateral, and ongoing digital strategy.

WooCommerce Dev for On-site Delivery & Waste Hauling Company

“From an SEO standpoint, the site ThreeSixtyEight delivered is a dream compared to its predecessor.”

Apr. 2017 - June 2018

ThreeSixtyEight coded a custom WordPress platform in HTML and CSS. WooCommerce product sales use Stripe payment processing and a check-out cart. The team redesigned the layout to improve UX/UI and navigation.

Hammond, Louisiana
Nathan Shelton
SEO Manager & IT Specialist, Pot-O-Gold Rentals, LLC

ThreeSixtyEight delivered a seamless, user-friendly, bespoke platform that’s easy to navigate and modify internally. The web deliverable will boost organic search results thanks to the full control it gives the SEO manager. A friendly, vibrant team, they offer comprehensive insight and support.

Pot O’ Gold Rentals is a portable toilet roll off dumpster rental company. We also rent portable trailers, hand washing stations, and things of that nature. I'm the SEO manager and I.T. resource.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

Our old website was incredibly convoluted. It had severe issues that preempted me from doing my job. I couldn't edit content without having to call our previous web developers to essentially request a key to get in. They charged me for every new page I needed, which I couldn’t add myself.

The platform looked pretty, but it wasn’t user-friendly at all. After finding a product, customers had to click "order online" and then restart the entire process of finding items. The e-commerce side of things had been on a subdomain, which made it difficult for Google to track all the conversions. Most importantly, we needed a much easier way for customers to rent from us online

When they initially gave us a quote for the site, they said it would take 4-6 weeks to develop. That estimate quickly became 62 weeks. ThreeSixtyEight hadn't realized how robust of an e-commerce system we have, but they were up to the challenge. Our new WordPress site includes plugins and some custom HTML and CSS work. They selected WooCommerce for the specific e-commerce platform. We utilize Stripe for all of our payment processing.

ThreeSixtyEight made our new website act like a proper web store. After navigating to the product page, typing in a zip code will show if an item is available in your area. It filters products by customer type like residential home renovators and commercial contractors, who each have different needs. All the relevant information like associated fees and price is now displayed upfront. Users can select their desired quantity, press "add to cart," and continue shopping. Clicking the cart icon when finished browsing begins the checkout process.

When I first called them, I talked to one of the founders, Jeremy (CFO, ThreeSixtyEight). He's one of the most pleasant people I've had the pleasure of speaking with. After signing the contract, I was passed along to a brand strategist and an account coordinator.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

I knew I wanted a local developer and narrowed our options down to two contenders. Even though they were more expensive, I chose ThreeSixtyEight based on the way that they presented themselves. Their founder is personable and easy to talk to. He makes you feel like he's known you forever. They’re a very young team with a sense of warmth about them. You could tell how much they care.

We spent $35,000 on their services.

We signed the contract on April 19th of 2017. The project is complete; it actually went live yesterday.

ThreeSixtyEight is very professional and made my life much more manageable. They understood exactly what I wanted and were incredibly thorough. We asked them for the moon, and they delivered. I've been working with them for over a year, and they've fulfilled all my requests. They preemptively asked about any pain point I could have possibly nitpicked about before I even had to.

They achieved our primary objective of simplifying the checkout process and empowered me to do my job as an SEO manager. Now, renting our products feels the same as any major online store.  Having total control over every facet of our website is going to boost our organic search. Being able to edit our snippets is fantastic. Now, I can plug in keywords that will get pulled into Google's rankings. From an SEO standpoint, the site ThreeSixtyEight delivered is a dream compared to its predecessor.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

I mainly worked with an account coordinator and brand strategist throughout the site development phase. On occasion, I contacted other developers or answered their questions when they reached out to me. We stuck to phone and email for communication. I met with almost their entire design team when we held a couple of in-person meetings.

The way they operate is more like a family than a business. The atmosphere inside their buildings is warm and inviting. When I went there for yesterday’s meeting to learn the CMS, they offered me a beer right when I walked in. On my way out the door, two of their founders stopped me for a fun, casual 20-minute conversation. That level of rapport goes a long way with me.

Honestly, not really. I've dealt with many web developers in the past, and ThreeSixtyEight blew me away. If there's a criticism, I don't have one right now.

I suggest being flexible and listening to what they have to say since they develop websites for a living. Your specific vision might not be as conducive for a productive site, so take their advice to heart.

Overall Score It was perfect.
    After realizing how robust and convoluted our e-commerce backend is, they did an excellent job in half the time as our prior vendor.

Interactive Design for Science-Focused Marketing Agency

“The client was happy.”

2016 - Apr. 2018

ThreeSixtyEight creates a variety of digital collateral for a medical advertising agency. Their work includes interactive posters, design, video animation, script writing, and HTML and backend programming.

Luba Proger
Design Director, BioScience Communications

ThreeSixtyEight delivers high-quality products. They excel in designing presentation graphics and producing effective technical solutions. The team is passionate about the work, which is reflected in their creative ideas. They offer responsive communications and good project management.

I am the design director of BioScience Communications, an advertising agency focusing on medical communication. We work with pharmaceutical and science communication companies, providing them with marketing, messaging, and visualization of their science. We promote specific drugs, which are premarket or within market launch.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

Our company has worked with them on over 10 projects overall in various capacities and media.

ThreeSixtyEight created a poster for a medical event. Our group worked with them on PowerPoint presentations and video animations, including an animation for a medical congress. They created backend interactive posters. They used existing designs and also developed and refined components. They provided design, video animation, script writing, and technical HTML and backend programming for the interactive pieces.

I worked with 2–3 people from their team. There are probably other members I’m not aware of.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

One of our executives met one of their members on a plane.

The cost of our first two projects was around $32,000.

We started working with ThreeSixtyEight around 2016.

The client was happy. Everyone got to experience the interactive poster during meetings, and it went smoothly. The experience has been positive.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

One of their head people is great at communicating what needs to be done and managing the team. He is always willing to work with us and improve anything that may not have gone well.

I appreciate their communication skills. They’re available and they provide good quality work. Their strength is in presentation graphics, and they also have a solid technology department. They’ve been great so far. They always have great ideas. They’re eager and enthusiastic.

They could have been more upfront about what they could and couldn’t do at times. There’s been a bit of trial and error, but they’ve been good overall. They should allow for more time during the approval period and not leave it out until the end. This was my experience during the last project; I wished we had more time.

It’s important to clearly state what needs to be done and discuss the process.

They met their deadlines, but scheduling could still be improved.
    They have industry standard pricing, and it worked out well.
    They delivered what they promised to deliver on time.

PowerPoint Dev for Sports Media Network

"They delivered a presentation we felt proud of and believe represents us well to our clients."

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

ThreeSixtyEight created a PowerPoint presentation for an annual advertising effort. Based on previous versions and video footage, along with multiple drafts, they honed the messaging and graphic look.

Chicago, IL
Director of Audience Analytics, Big Ten Network Sports Media Group

The presentation has garnered positive internal reviews. ThreeSixtyEight’s flexible project management style allowed them to deal with changing timelines incorporate feedback. They were accessible via email and tailored their work to fit the project's requirements.

I am the Director of Audience Analytics for Big Ten Network. We are the broadcast and digital media arm of a Power Five college athletics conference. I work with ad sales to come up with compelling solutions for advertising and sponsorship clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire ThreeSixtyEight?

We have an annual presentation that is a B2B meeting where the network Ad Sales briefly reviews the prior season's successes and makes current and new advertisers aware of any new initiatives and/or technologies for the coming season. We needed ThreeSixtyEight to do the design work and help us craft messaging for the PowerPoint presentation.

To create an eye catching, digestible PowerPoint presentation.

I did research online and examined the portfolios of eight different firms. I narrowed it down to four and sent RFPs to see if they were interested in the work. After interviewing each by phone, I settled on the two best. I then brought in our head of sales and our marketing director to hear both firms pitch. ThreeSixtyEight’s was the most compelling.

Once we selected ThreeSixtyEight, we had an informative launch call and were assigned a project manager. We gave them a general idea of what our presentations had consisted of in the past. From there, they honed the content with multiple drafts and sent us options for the graphic look of the presentation. We provided the video content and they crafted a cohesive look and feel to the PowerPoint deck.

We had a project manager and we worked with two designers.

Internally, many feel that this is the best looking upfront presentation we've had in quite some time. Our sale account executives are taking the presentation out into the field later this month.

At every step of the way, our project manager was available for questions or changes, and understood the fluid nature of our schedule. I needed approval on certain pieces and they were able to accommodate us. We used Dropbox to send items back and forth, which was very easy because the files were too large for email.

The work I'd seen on their website was fresh and attractive. Each client got a unique look for their finished product. They delivered a presentation we felt proud of and believe represents us well to our clients.

There aren’t really, because we were coming off of an underwhelming experience the year before with a different agency.

They laid out a schedule and we had issues on our end that added weeks to the project. They shifted and met our requirments.

Website Redesign for Government Agency

“ThreeSixtyEight exceeded our expectations.”

Oct. 2016 - Feb. 2017

ThreeSixtyEight designed a secure, searchable website for a veteran's affairs department. They also provided SEO services, Google Maps integration, and backup systems.

Baton Rouge, Lousiana
Alejandra Juan
Communications Director, Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs

After launch, the department logged a 50% growth on social media engagement and a significant increase in subscriptions. Users loved the site's user-friendly, responsive layout. ThreeSixtyEight took the time to research the organization's purpose and convey crucial information to their audience.

I am the communications director and the women veteran’s outreach coordinator of the Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs. We help veterans apply for the benefits that they earn through the Federal VA.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

We had a security breach on our old website during my first week of working for the department. Our state department’s office of technology services helped us host it for a brief period of time, but it was more like a landing page and not an active website. We needed to develop a new website that was more user-friendly and interactive.

I gave them sites that that worked well or that I liked the layout of, and they were able to use those ideas and develop something completely new for us. Currently, there is no other State Department of Veterans Affairs that has a website like ours. They developed the website from scratch. They helped us to get features like Google Maps and search engine optimization. Most of the questions we are asked are now on the website. People can search by zip code, and the website populates all the closest resources to their hometown. Having the option to link all of our social media accounts to the landing page has been great because people can now follow us on whatever social media form they are using. The details they added, such as the passwords they set for us, are so incredibly complicated, which is great because we needed that enhanced security. They took the time to design databases on the backend to allow us to have backups of all the information too.

I worked with four members of their team including designers and developers, who were Gus, Nick, Tara, and Corey.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

Being a state agency, we had to have at least three bids. We spoke to several organizations, with ThreeSixtyEight being one of those, and of all the pitches we heard, we liked theirs the best.

We spent approximately $40,000.

We started working with ThreeSixtyEight in October 2016, and the project was completed in February 2017.

We have been tracking about a 50% growth in social media subscribers, as well as engagement on the website due to the site being linked to all our social media accounts. At the six-month mark, it was about 52%. Ever since our launch, we have been able to pick up more website subscribers and more followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. They helped us with an interactive map, which has reduced the number of phone calls we receive by at least 40%.

Everyone has been so happy with this website. People like the layout a lot better. It’s easier to find information, and it’s a lot more user-friendly and more interactive. A lot of times, people don’t even need to call us as all the information is up on the website. The secretary went to a national convention, and people were admiring and complimenting the layout and how great it was and asked who had done the work for us.

Tara, who is a Brand Strategist, came up with the slogan, “We connect you with the benefits you earned.” To me, that speaks volumes because they took the time to understand our mission and how they could help audiences figure out how we can help them. I appreciated the team that worked with us. They went above and beyond to try and understand what we do at our organization and the challenges we had in getting information out there.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

ThreeSixtyEight exceeded our expectations. They have been great to work with, and anything we have asked them, they have done.

They are very attentive and invested in our organization. They took so much time to learn about what veterans are going through and what it is that we need to get out to them the quickest, and I loved that about them. They are easy to work with. If I was stuck on something now, I could send them a quick email and they would help.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score The ThreeSixtyEight team is a lifesaver. They took our messy website, fixed it, and made it much better.
    They worked around our schedules when all of us could meet with them.
    We spent almost twice the amount on the previous website. Although the upfront cost was less, because of the problems we had, it turned out to cost twice as much as we paid ThreeSixtyEight.
    They explained all the processes prior to any of the work being done. They spent a lot of time getting to know us as an organization before delivering anything.
    They are fantastic. They were a great organization to work with.

Data Visualization for Entertainment Company

"The entire process felt like I was working with co-workers instead of a company of people I’d never seen before."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

ThreeSixtyEight redesigned a data presentation based on slides from years prior. They handled all data visualization, every visual, every vector, and all copy covering polling data acquired from a third party.

Research Analyst, Entertainment Company

ThreeSixtyEight exceled at working with the data science team to build the slides. Their work continues to be a working template. They’re very on top of project management, often delivering components before deadlines, and they’re flexible and responsive in brainstorming and making changes.

I’m a research analyst for a company that does a lot of entertainment publishing, so video game stories, news, reviews, gameplay videos, etc. Our work also extends into movies, TV, tech, gadgets, comic books. It’s essentially nerd, geek culture.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

Every two years we partner with a market research firm in Los Angeles to do a gaming segmentation study. They have a nationally representative sample size, and they do all the polling on their end. Once we get all the data back, it’s up to us to parse through the data and build presentations to take in front of clients, potential partners, etc. In previous years, when I was not the analyst, we did that work in-house. My successor did the 2014 study and after he did that, the company made the decision to look into other data visualization or presentation companies to save some man hours, so that I could actually be an analyst for the company and not just make slides for 3 months.

What we needed from ThreeSixtyEight was essentially somebody to take all this information and build slides for it. They did everything ranging from copy to data visualization to vector images as well as stock photos for different forms of art in the presentations. We used a template from the previous presentation to give them an idea of what we were doing and essentially take the 2014 example with the 2016 data and reformat and redo everything so it looks prettier. They had to do a lot of reformatting. We weren't crazy about a lot of the visuals that we had in the 2014 study, so they redid essentially every visual, every vector, every image with things from their end.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

For a couple of weeks, I was doing a lot of research on data visualization companies located around the world, trying to find a good fit for us. We probably spoke to at least a dozen companies that specialize in data visualization and prepare presentations and one-sheeters, PowerPoints and one-sheeters. We needed a PowerPoint presentation for this project, because we were going in front of clients in places where we didn’t always have an Internet connection, so we couldn't rely on something that was stored in a cloud or on a website. (Some companies primarily do presentation websites.)

Essentially, when we talked to ThreeSixtyEight, I got a good feeling from them. Through talking with one of their team members and the CEO, Kenny, we had a lot of good talks about our potential. It also helped that they were pretty big gamers as well. It’s definitely nice when a company understands the world you’re trying to speak to.

The vibe I got from them was that our presentation was more of a passion project than just, “Oh, here’s some money coming into the company, let’s do that.” They were really excited about having the opportunity to work with us. I think that when I first put our company’s name in an email to them, a couple of them thought it was a joke, because they had been reading us since 1996, looking for help with Legend of Zelda games and whatnot. A couple of the nerdier ones said they were in awe and astounded that we wanted to work with them. Selecting a company essentially came down to an interview process and seeing examples of the work they had done before and comparing it to the work other companies had done.

Obviously price range is an important thing when you're trying to find a vendor to work with, but their quality of work also was what we needed and exactly what we were wanting to put into our presentation.

I believe we started talks with them in November 2016 and then we delivered data to them in December 2016. We’ve only done the one project so far, and that took about 4 weeks. Originally they had targeted 6 to 8 weeks for it, because it was around the end of the year/beginning of the year when they had a lot of projects going on. So they finished work a lot quicker than we anticipated. The working period for the project was December 2016 through January 2017.

We don't necessarily have any KPIs that we’re able to share at this point, since it is relatively early. While we finished our relationship on this particular project in January, we are still doing a road show where we travel around the country talking to different clients and teams. We haven't necessarily seen long-term KPIs that are worth sharing yet, or that we’re comfortable with sharing. But in terms of the reception, we have yet to see one person that’s been disappointed with the presentation.

ThreeSixtyEight even provided us with an updated template so we can go through and make additional slides based on that template. We have over a billion data points with this study, so it’s been great to have access to that template and go through and add more slides. We didn't know we would be needing to make this many slides, so providing that template to us has been pretty fantastic.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

ThreeSixtyEight was great from a project management standpoint. If anything, they were more on top of their game than I was. There was a lot going on in terms of cleaning and working with the data science team to evaluate the data and make sense of it. Kara and the team were not shy about emailing me every other day if I was behind in getting them feedback or something they needed. They were good and diligent when it came to the project management.

We worked with one of the project managers, Kara, pretty regularly. There were several drafts going back and forth as we worked with them and went between her and their designer, Shelby. There was a lot of brainstorming. We’d say, “This is good, but not quite perfect. Is there anything that you have that would be a little bit better for this particular slide?” And they were good about coming back with another option that afternoon or the following day.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

Personally, I don't have experience working with another agency or vendor like ThreeSixtyEight, so it’s hard to compare, because it would be like comparing apples and oranges. However, the whole experience felt extremely personal, in a good and comforting way. Kenny, the CEO, was visiting the Bay Area for his bachelor party, I think, and during his trip he swung into the office to talk a little bit about the project. It was cool to see a CEO come out and show up in person to talk to me, because a lot of times CEOs are not super hands-on when it comes to projects and biz dev. The entire process felt like I was working with co-workers instead of a company of people I’d never seen before.

Are there any areas ThreeSixtyEight could improve?

I’m honestly not 100% sure if there’s anything I was dissatisfied with. There were a couple of small things in the presentation. Luckily, my director and I have detail-oriented eyes, and we’re good at picking out spelling mistakes and that kind of thing. That’s my only complaint, that some of the copy editing could have been a little more refined, but I wouldn't necessarily say that that’s something we were upset with, just because who has ever put together a presentation where they didn’t spell something wrong?

Overall Score I was confident in voicing any concerns I had with the work and they seemed equally comfortable. I just feel like it was an all-around good relationship. When we do this study again in 2018, I'd be happy to reignite this partnership again.
    Easily a 5 on that one. If anything, they were pushing me to get things to them quicker at times, so they were on top of everything.
    That’s a hard one. We’re satisfied with the cost for the work, but with only having one project being done from one vendor, it’s difficult to say when you don't have something to compare it against. I guess I'd give them a 4.
    Not to say that I'm dissatisfied, but obviously 5 would be outstanding, exceeding expectations, etc. But ThreeSixtyEight is definitely a 4.5 or 4.7.
    Considering I already have recommended them, I'll give that a 5.

Animation for Broadband Association

"With such a tight timeline, I think that ThreeSixtyEight did a fantastic job, and I'd use them again."

Oct. 2016 - Nov. 2016

ThreeSixtyEight was hired to develop a Prezi and two videos.

Atlanta, Georgia
Stephen Loftin
Executive Director, Georgia Cable Association

The client has received a lot of positive feedback on the look of the work but also the messaging behind it. They appreciated that the agency was able to be flexible and remain communicative at all times.

The Georgia Cable Association is a state trade group for the cable industry. I am the executive director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

We have an issue regarding global broadband, for which we needed to put together a presentation detailing our approach to legislators, decision-makers, and the public.

ThreeSixtyEight created a Prezi with 2 video kick-off elements, as well as a middle piece that explained our main point. It's very technical so people could get lost in it. ThreeSixtyEight helped us make it more digestible and easily understandable for the audience, all while presenting it in an engaging way.

The video elements consisted of 2 30-second animations which we chose because of their fit with the flow of the Prezi. It was easy to jump in and out of that piece of the presentation. The first video described the problem, while the second one got a little deeper into some of the issues behind our lack of broadband. ThreeSixtyEight came up with graphics which demonstrated our 3 core issues in a simple way.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

I'd seen Prezi presentations before, although they've never been particularly relevant in my business. I wanted our presentation to stand out and be memorable, that showed us as a creative thought leader. I believe that we successfully accomplished that goal.

I searched Google for companies that could help with Prezis, and ThreeSixtyEight's name came up along with 3-4 other groups. I looked at their previous work and saw that they had been involved with telecommunications. I also liked their graphics on the work for other companies.

The cost of ThreeSixtyEight's work was about $15,000.

We started working with ThreeSixtyEight in October 2016, and the presentation was done in November.

It's hard to measure results in our industry, but we have received a lot of positive feedback from the presentation. People remembered our points and saw that we had a good command of what the issue was, as well as some ideas on how to fix it. We've accomplished all of our goals.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

I give ThreeSixtyEight a lot of credit for the results, given that we had a very tight turnaround. They came up with a pretty aggressive schedule and stuck to it. They kept us on track with very polite yet frequent reminders.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

I was very happy with ThreeSixtyEight's creative side and flexibility. I started out with a grander vision was asked by my organization to scale it back a little bit. Some of the companies I represent weren't quite as ready to address some of our talking points, but ThreeSixtyEight handled that switch very well, never grumbling about it being late in the timeline. Any feedback that I came back to ThreeSixtyEight with was handled very well. Sometimes, people's egos can get hurt in these situations, but ThreeSixtyEight was open in listening to what we were trying to accomplish. That made the process much smoother, and we were able to have open communication.

We got it done on time.
    ThreeSixtyEight was upfront on what they thought the work would cost, there were no add-on fees, and we didn't go over-budget.
    I've already told some of my colleagues around the country about ThreeSixtyEight.

Animation for Consumer Services Firm

"If we have another opportunity coming up whether it be a video or presentation or that type of stuff we would go with them again, no questions asked."

Jan. 2015 - Apr. 2015

ThreeSixtyEight was hired to develop a video to help customers understand what the company does.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Jason Palmer
Co-founder, MobileQubes

The client has seen a decrease in calls from potential clients asking about the business. Everyone that saw the video thought it was great. They were particularly happy with ThreeSixtyEight's ability to always be in communication and just the general great experience they afforded the client.

MobileQubes LLC provides an automated self-service kiosk that allows customers to rent and return portable battery packs from kiosks across the country in train stations, airports, casinos and other traffic venues. I am Co-founder and COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

We were implementing a customer education video. It was animation on our kiosks so that users could view the video and understand the service on the spot.

We provided the basic points that we needed to get across as far as the highlights of the service offerings that we have. We gave that over to their team. They provided a storyboard based on that. We then followed up with the content such as the wording and language and what the story line would be. They helped us revise that and then went into the next phase of storyboarding with the different graphics and scenes that we would have. Then they pushed that into full animation.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

We were recommended to them by a partner of ours. We had reached out to a few groups in the area, requested quotes, samples of work, and had in-person meetings. They had the best previous quality of work with top-tier clients, competitive pricing and good turnaround times.

How much have you invested with ThreeSixtyEight?

We've spent under $10,000.

The project is complete. We started in early 2015 for a time span of three to four months.

I can’t give you exact numbers. I can say our customer call volume dropped with people calling to try and understand what the service was by having that video on our kiosks playing on a loop. When someone walks up, they see the video, and it automatically explains the service rather than reaching out to us asking questions. It’s very hard to give a strong number on that. Everyone we spoke to before we put it live agreed that the video was on-brand with what we were doing. It matched the design of our product and kiosk and was exactly what we were looking for.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

They did great. We had one point of contact who would filter in all our information and make the changes on an as needed basis whether that was email, phone or in-person meetings and delivered on everything we needed. They met every deadline.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

It was a great experience. ThreeSixtyEight is sharp, creative, and understand from the beginning of the project what we are seeking and what we are delivering and what feel we want as far as the branding and look of the product. They grasped that immediately up front. They’re very easy to work with. If we have another opportunity coming up whether it be a video or presentation or that type of stuff we would go with them again, no questions asked.

Are there any areas ThreeSixtyEight could improve?

No, they did great and handled the requests that we had with no problem.

Overall Score No complaints and easy to work with.
    No issues with delays. When they said it was going to be delivered, it was.
    You can always save money somewhere.
    They met our expectations.
    I’ve already done that.

Digital Marketing & Web Development for Appliance Product Provider

"They stay on top of everything and they meet deadlines."

June 2016 - Ongoing

ThreeSixtyEight was hired to build a website to better represent the company's brand and provide digital marketing services.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Erin Rayborn
Sales & Marketing Assistant, Appliance Distributors of LA

The client has seen an increase in engagement on their social media platforms. They appreciate how on top of project management they are. They feel the agency is patient and generally great at communicating.

Appliance Distributors of Louisiana sells everything from high-end appliances to basic apartment-grade replacement appliances. I’m in sales and marketing. My technical title would be sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

We had a very antiquated website, so we were looking for someone who could rebuild that for us. The website needed to be updated so that it would fit where we’re going as a company.

That website was the beginning of our involvement with ThreeSixtyEight and they’ve gone on to become our full-time marketing firm. We have a microsite up now that’s looking extremely good. ThreeSixtyEight put that together from the ground up. We’ve seen the framework this week and it’s a totally new, completely updated site. The user flow is incredible, so it’s going to be really great for our clients. People can easily find out what our company’s about, what we do, and the brands that we offer. The site is modern and top of the line. Our microsite is on Squarespace; we needed something in an emergency because of the flood that happened. They were able to get that up and running quickly. You can still get to our current site from that.

Right now, they’re handling all of our advertising including Google AdWords and our magazine ad. For social media, they are responsible for our Facebook and Pinterest accounts and eventually, they will handle Houzz as well. They reply to people as they comment on pictures and respond to any requests online. They are in charge of coming up with content and then posting it on social media. ThreeSixtyEight always communicates with us first and don't just run with the content. At the beginning of the month, they send us a list for approval, including any ongoing sales or rebates. If there’s something new, they’ll see if it is something that we want to pursue. This process helps us a lot since we’re not overwhelmed and trying to follow it all. We’ve given ThreeSixtyEight control and they’ve done a really great job of running things.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

My best friend is a designer at another company. When we were looking to hire a marketing firm, I reached out to her to see if her company could do it. She suggested ThreeSixtyEight along with a couple of other companies. When they gave us their proposal, it was very detailed with a lot of different tools to track what we’re doing and if it’s working for us. They’re really great about communicating all of that. After we met with them, we knew it was going to be a great fit. We decided to invest with them and it’s been probably one of the best decisions for our company so far.

How much have you invested with ThreeSixtyEight?

We have paid $25,000 to $30,000 for their services.

We started earlier this year, around June 2016. The engagement is ongoing.

One of the very first posts that they did on Facebook was right after the flood. We let everybody know that we were open and that we could offer the same type of pricing that we give our builders to the general public. That single announcement on Facebook got over 1,000 likes and shares, which is more than we’ve ever gotten on anything. The different campaigns that we’ve done with ThreeSixtyEight have done really well. We’ve seen a lot of traffic in the store because of Facebook and because of the different ads that we’re doing. Aside from myself, the only person who had seen the website framework was one of the owners since we work together for marketing.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

ThreeSixtyEight is really great. They stay on top of everything and they meet deadlines. It’s a lot less rigid because we’re not that strict. Even if I’m slow in getting content to them, they’re very patient. As far as managing the project, they stay right on track with everything. They’re really great about communicating what they need from me when they need it. I do my best to get it back to them. They’ll keep in touch without nagging, which has been helpful because it has been rather stressful in the office.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

They’re extremely personable and really easy to work with and talk to. They will answer the call when we need them and they’re very quick to answer emails. There’s not really a delay in communication with them, which is extremely helpful especially when we’re in a time crunch. Last week, we had to get a sign done quickly because of one of our reps was coming in. They were able to put it together, make it look nice, and get it done on the fly. Plus, they are really great with being able to communicate their vision to us so that it’s a no-brainer. They’re young and they know what they’re talking about. They know all the new tools that they can use to help our company.

Are there any areas ThreeSixtyEight could improve?

I don’t see anything. They’ve really been outstanding all the way around.

Video Production for PR Company

"They were very clear on deadlines that we had to meet."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

ThreeSixtyEight developed a video for a 100-year company anniversary.

Market Research
Innovation Coordinator, PR Company

The client uses the videos created by ThreeSixtyEight often even though it was initially developed for one event. Many people have told them that they are very impressed with their work. They appreciated how much passion the team puts into their work.

Our company is a convenience store supplier business that started as Imperial Trading. We distribute goods to over 3,000 stores in the southeast region of the US. I’m the innovation coordinator. I help facilitate, create and manage special projects. I look for company efficiencies and new company opportunities for diversification.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

It was the 100th year anniversary of our company. We wanted to create an impactful video to illustrate the milestone to our existing and potential customers, and our employees. While we did have talent internally that could create videos and do some decent marketing, we wanted to try and get bigger guns for the opportunity. That’s why we hired ThreeSixtyEight.

ThreeSixtyEight began by interviewing us and defining the need. They were able to provide us with a clear idea of the suite of services that they offer. They were able to meet all of our needs internally and without outsourcing. I prefer that because it continues that message, makes it stronger, and avoids miscommunication. They did the storyboarding, actual animation, and voice-overs for the entire video. They also created a video of our Expo recap, which is just one of our big trade shows.

Recently, we hired ThreeSixtyEight to do an announcement for a big cultural initiative. It would help newly acquired distribution centers understand our company culture. Also, that new brand mantra is being tied to other things that we’re trying to change. The campaign is meant to improve communication as well as other issues. ThreeSixtyEight captured that event.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

I’m not sure how I got in touch with ThreeSixtyEight. They’re local in our area, based in Baton Rouge. I don’t know if they reached out to us directly, but I know we had a common acquaintance. A family friend told us that he was working for ThreeSixtyEight. We started looking at their portfolio, diversity and a wide range of talent impressed us. I look for people who I can connect with because communication is key in trying to solve things. They’re not part of our company so they need to understand where we’re coming from. ThreeSixtyEight instantly connected with us and understood our goals before we even hired them.

How much have you invested with ThreeSixtyEight?

It ranged from $4,000 to $35,000, depending on the project.

We first met ThreeSixtyEight in November 2015. We’ve asked them to work on several other projects.

ThreeSixtyEight definitely met the challenge. They did a fantastic job of illustrating our company’s purpose and the things we’ve overcome over the past 100 years. They clearly understood our goals and made something that doesn’t just live for that one event—the 100th year anniversary. The video continues to show who we are and where we’re planning to go. Their output is now one of the key videos for our business development exercises. Whenever we introduce a new chain, that is the video we use. Every single time, people were very impressed with the video.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job. They were very clear on deadlines that we had to meet. The client has to be responsible and make sure that they can meet their expected timelines. ThreeSixtyEight also made sure they met all of their timelines.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

They’re a pretty young team with a lot of passion for their work. The world of advertising is continually changing. They’re doing a great job of looking at new ways to stay in the game and be known. The ThreeSixtyEight team is trying to define themselves as being very different from traditional agencies. Their personalities come out, especially in how they deal with clients. They’re not trying to be something they’re not or aspiring to resemble others.

Are there any areas ThreeSixtyEight could improve?

None that I can think of. They’re trying to diversify themselves in the right way and they’re always looking at new opportunities.

They did everything right.
    They know how to work with a lot of people very well.

Web Development for Housing Design Company

"I’m very impressed with their project management."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

ThreeSixtyEight developed a Shopify website with social integrations and are currently fine-tuning additional functionality.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Jonathan Boone
Owner, House Plan Zone, LLC.

The client is seeing both sales and general metrics up. They have received feedback that the new site is loved. They really appreciated the project management style of ThreeSixtyEight and their determination to move forward regardless of the obstacles in their way.

I’m the co-owner of a home design and marketing company. We produce and sell house plans online all across the country as well as overseas. We’ve been doing this for about 16 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThreeSixtyEight?

In the past, we had piecemealed our website together. Back then, we didn’t want to spend that much money. In any business, you decide to spend money on something that looks professional. Business was going well and we decided we wanted something very professional. We needed a website that could market to the consumer and it had to be done quickly.

ThreeSixtyEight did brand research on how we were doing in the marketplace. They presented what they thought we should do, which was great. When they came to our site, they felt like it was a trustworthy site and that we had good content that held their attention. They helped develop our e-commerce platform through Shopify. Some of our requests were challenging for them, but they were able to get them done. They also built in some marketing tools, newsletter apps, Facebook, Houzz, and Pinterest functionality.

Phase 2 of their work is focusing on expanding on what they’ve already done. One functionality they integrated would let clients easily print our plans. Before, there was no refined way to print the information. When you hit print, it brings up a web page, formats the information, and tells a user how to print to a PDF or a printer. They’re also adding search functionality to the site. It allows you to search by the number and name. There’s always people who don’t understand that refined search. They are fine-tuning other features as well.

How did you come to work with ThreeSixtyEight?

In the beginning, I was looking for someone local online. We’re in Hattiesburg, Mississippi and they’re in South Louisiana which worked out well geographically. We put this out to bid to 3 or 4 companies. We had a few lengthy conversations with ThreeSixtyEight and they always went well. I felt they were really doing the research up front to try and get my business, rather than trying to get the business and then doing the work. I felt I meant something to ThreeSixtyEight. We went with them based on those phone calls and the comfort they gave us from that. Once they found that we were serious and our budget was realistic, they took off and ran with it.

How much have you invested with ThreeSixtyEight?

We’ve spent around $25,000 to date.

We started December of 2015 and the project is now in phase 2. Phase 2 will probably be completed in the next 3 to 4 weeks. We’re still working with them and it’s going to be an ongoing engagement.

The website went live in July and has been great so far. Our sales and metrics are up and we’re extremely happy. August and September were our 2 best months ever. The employees have had input from day 1 and they think it’s a very useful website. We may have had 1 or 2 Facebook comments from customers that said they loved the website.

How did ThreeSixtyEight perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very impressed with their project management. They had a devastating flood in Louisiana several months ago and our website was set to launch the Monday after a weekend of flooding. They were still able to get it launched on Monday. They never fall behind. The whole week they were constantly doing stuff to our website even though they were in constant issues with the flooding. To me, it shows the integrity of their business.

What did you find most impressive about ThreeSixtyEight?

There are going to be issues in every project. It’s the client’s feeling of how that went that is going to dictate the project itself. In our case, we had some roadblocks. That being said, we expect those roadblocks with the project we were going into. Even though we had an overrun in the initial timeframe, very satisfied with how it was handled and communicated to me. I felt very comfortable with those overruns and had no issue with it. They communicated very well and very often. We might have 10 or 15 emails a day from these guys during the middle of our project. We appreciate that and it makes us feel like we’re part of the process. They don’t go in a back room and come out with a product you don’t like and needs major changes. The communication and feedback have been great. I’m in the design business as well and I know the importance of communicating with a client.

Are there any areas ThreeSixtyEight could improve?

Being our first project with them, nothing comes to my head. I’m sure there’s something but I’m pretty satisfied with it.

Overall Score It comes back to communication and the quality of the product.
    We did have some delays, but they communicated why and what issues they were running into.
    Their price was not at the top of the quotes we had gotten. They were in the upper-middle. I felt like we got the best product we could for that price.
    I was impressed by their speed, understanding, and their research about the problem. It was unbelievable.
    I would definitely recommend them to other people.