Free Custom Mockup of Your New Website

Thomas Digital is a Web Design Agency based out of San Francisco, California. We specialize in custom WordPress web design for small and medium sized businesses throughout San Francisco and the entire Bay Area.

Why choose us as your website designer? - We offer a Free Custom Mockup of your website before you sign or pay for anything. - We've been in business for 10 years and only have positive reviews to show for it. - We've worked with major brands throughout SF - We care. It might sound corny, but we actually do care about our clients and making sure they have a great website design

San Francisco, CA
  • 2340 Vallejo St
    San Francisco, CA 94123

California Olive Ranch, Zircon Tools, Association of Montessori International, Cloudleaf, A.W. Jones, Belcampo, The Kase Group,

Kika Tech Image

Kika Tech

Kika enriches the communications and emotional connection between individuals by leveraging the company’s cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine, which understands and predicts intentions to make conversations more expressive. The goal with the Kika website was to showcase their technology with a beautiful, dynamic and modern design that engages users and holds their attention. With a custom WordPress theme, custom
imagery, and a mobile first responsive design the Kika website was built for success from the ground up.
Honte Advisors Image

Honte Advisors

Hon•Te Advisors, LLC is an SF-based global macro investment firm that focuses on thematic, multi-asset class investing across developed and emerging markets. The goal of the website redesign was to create a professional, simple, informative and clean design. Key development features include a homepage HTML5 video, mobile responsive design and custom WordPress development
SR Psychological Services Image

SR Psychological Services

SR Psychological Services is a group practice of caring and compassionate psychologists and psychotherapists located in midtown Manhattan. Goals for the new site was to create a compelling visual design that highlights their business, while capturing the visitor attention. Key features include a mobile responsive design and Custom WordPress theme.
Digilant Image

Digilant

Digilant is a programmatic buying company, designed for both agencies and brands. They connect people and technology to create a perfect blend of strategy, insight and efficiency that will elevate any marketing team to find massive success. The goal for the redesign was to create a modern, professional design. Key features include a mobile responsive design and custom WordPress theme
The Kase Group Image

The Kase Group

The Kase Group was established in 2006 in Northern California and has quickly become one of the most successful and highest ranking brokerages nationwide. The goal of the site redesign was to create a modern design while improving visitor conversion. Key functions include a custom WordPress theme and a mobile responsive design.
California Olive Ranch Image

California Olive Ranch

California Olive Ranch believes in making great extra virgin olive oil and healthy food available to everyone. They’re so passionate about the quality of our olive oil, that they grow and harvest our olives with the same care that California wine makers apply to their grapes. Goals for the site include integrating a new branding concept into the design and focusing on the consumer’s experience and questions relating to olive
oil. Key features include a mobile responsive design, interactive store locator and custom info-graphic designs.

Web Design Refresh for PR Firm Site

"They worked really hard to ensure that I was very happy with everyone and worked through all of my questions."

January 2018

Thomas Digital Web Design refreshed a PR firm's website design from scratch. The site is optimized for mobile display, and the team even offered some SEO tips.

Kelly Krueger
Owner, Krueger PR

Thomas Digital Web Design provided a thoughtful solution at a small business-friendly price. They were easy to work with thanks to their organized schedule and were responsive to client inquiries.

Owner, PR firm

For what projects/services did your company hire Thomas Digital Web Design?

initial design and redesign a few years later to refresh

modern user friendly web design

Review and quality of past work

Design my website from scratch. He was great in helping with ideation and organization of the content. He was also good at adding cool interface design. Site also looks great on mobile. Even provided a few additional SEO tips.

victor was project manager and also worked with one of his designers and project developers

Thomas Digital has given my small business the opportunity to enjoy a big business web presence at a small business price. My work was done thoughtfully, correctly, and in a timely fashion.

I never once felt that my project was "rushed" even though I had concrete deadlines. Victor is a real pleasure to work with - his professionalism, honesty, talent and creativity resulted in a Web site that I am thrilled with! I have referred others to Victor that were also more than satisfied.

Very pleased with work! everyone compliments me on the design. I am very happy with it, makes me feel very professional.

Seamless, very easy to work with. Very responsive, he was right there with me the entire time.

Dedication and customer service, they worked really hard to ensure that I was very happy with everyone and worked through all of my questions in great detail.

Not that I can think of!

seamless
    excellent work and great prices
    I tell everyone I know looking for a website to call them!

Website & SEO Campaign for Legal Services Provider

"I feel like I got excellent value and that they did everything they promised."

July - July 2019

Thomas Digital built a legal services website, designing it to be SEO-optimized. Based on the internal team's input, they created content that would best serve the target audience and worked to attract readers.

Sacramento, California
Mark Schulman
Owner, Half Dome Capital

Thomas Digital was easy to work with, provided clear guidance, and managed expectations well. Thanks to their efforts, organic traffic grew significantly as specific keywords landed on the first page of Google.

We provide consumer legal services and I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Thomas Digital Web Design?

We hired Thomas Digital to build our website and optimize it for SEO.

We wanted to attract organic search traffic.

Thomas Digital was recommended by a colleague.

Thomas Digital collaborated with us to design and build a new website. With our guidance, they created content that would be valuable for our target audience. They implemented a plan to attract readers to our website.

Our team consisted of Victor Thomas, who directed the project, a project manager who made sure each step was implemented, a web designer, a web developer, and a long-term technical support specialist.

For the search terms that we selected we significantly grew our organic traffic. We now appear on the first page of Google's search results for our selected search terms. Formerly we were many pages lower on Google search.

They were easy to work with and provided clear guidance on the expected timeline, what they needed from me, and when they needed it. We received clear communication in the form of emails and institutional videos.

I feel like I got excellent value and that they did everything they promised.

Overall Score I was very pleased with the outcome!
    They developed a realistic timeline at the beginning of the project and stuck with it.
    The value received for the price paid was beyond expecations.
    They created a beautiful website that met our needs.
    I would confidently refer a friend to Thomas Digital.