Website and mobile apps development company

ThinkStart is a company which has been started with a vision of providing one of the first class service to startups, emerging or well established clients. We have seen that major problem with IT oursourcing service is gaps in various phases which create major failure.

As a company after analysing those gaps we started filling them with a great team of experts. Every individual who is on board with us is highly experienced and well proven resource.

We provide solutions to website development, mobile app development and desktop software development. Currently we are serving our clients with various technologies such as .Net, MVC, Angular JS, Native Android, Native iOS using Objective C and Swift.

We are always open to challenges such as learning new technologies or exploring new industry.

Jaipur, India
  • #32, 5th Floor Jaipur Electronic Market Near Riddhi Siddhi Circle Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
    Jaipur, RJ 302005

Android App Dev for Chef Community Platform

“I was impressed with their sincerity and compliance with our budget and timeline.”

Mar. - June 2019

ThinkStart Private Limited built an Android app that allows chefs to set up private dining experiences.

Mumbai, India
Founder, Shhef App LLP

ThinkStart Private Limited delivered a sophisticated app within a tight deadline and budget. Their transparency and nuanced grasp of business goals fostered a positive collaboration.

I am the founder of Shhef, an online platform for home kitchens. I drive the company’s overall strategy, marketing, and product development.

For what projects/services did your company hire ThinkStart Private Limited?

We hired ThinkStart Private Limited to develop an Android app from scratch.

We wanted to launch a simple and user-friendly app quickly.

I selected this vendor based on a recommendation. Plus, the rate quoted was within my budget.

ThinkStart Private Limited developed the Android version of a community platform that would help chefs set up home kitchens and get discovered in their neighborhoods. We will work on the iOS version soon.

I worked with a project manager, one frontend developer, two backend developers, and a QA resource.

ThinkStart Private Limited followed our timeline and budget, allowing us to launch the app within six weeks. The product evolved as we built it, but the vendor was accommodating toward minor changes. They understood our goals, even though we did not articulate them clearly. This saved us a lot of time.

We coordinated with their project manager, who was quite responsive and smart. He understood our requirements and translated them into workflows and schedules.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score I am fully satisfied with this services offered
    It was good. We used an open-source solution to manage tasks and priorities.
    They were slightly overpriced but provided good value for money considering the tight deadline and the quality of their work.
    I’m happy with the quality. The app is lightning fast and has a great UI.
    I’m willing to refer them.

Web and App Dev for Service Provider Platform

"I had confidence in them delivering what I wanted."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

ThinkStart Private Limited is working on the development of a website and mobile applications, using .NET and various integrations including a cryptocurrency checkout and a WordPress blog.

Houston, Texas
Emad Mousavi
Founder, Quigig

The large site is under review and has received generally positive feedback for its source code. The team has been working hard throughout the project, particularly when beginning the development and refining the idea. They communicated well and tracked their work carefully.

I’m the founder of Quigig, a software as a service (SaaS) company. We connect service providers and sellers.

What challenge were you trying to address with ThinkStart Private Limited?

We needed to hire a development team.

They developed our website and mobile apps for our platform. They started by developing the idea and deciding which technologies to utilize. They then put the team together, got the design done, and planned out what features would be included. We developed the main website first and then got into the mobile apps.

For the website, they used .NET and on an Amazon server. We have payment transactions that are integrated with Stripe. Now we’re doing an integration with a background platform, as well as an integration with chat software. We’ve also done integrations with Coinbase, which is the cryptocurrency checkout option. The UX is entirely inside our website, but the backend is a tool provided by a third party. The blog is based on WordPress, which is another piece of the website that is on a third-party system.

We already released the web apps. The Android app is ready, except for testing and making sure the content is good. We’ll be pushing it live sometimes this week. The iOS app will be ready in a couple of weeks.

I worked with Anil (Co-Founder, ThinkSmart Private Limited) and Anil (Director of Business Development & Product Management, ThinkSmart Private Limited) as well as a lead project manager, a junior project manager, a designer, the iOS and Android app developer, a .NET developer, and someone who tested the product.

They had to replace a couple of team members at points, but we mainly had the same team since they started.

How did you come to work with ThinkStart Private Limited?

I hired three teams; one was U.S. based and the other two were in other countries. I gave each of them an initial part of the project and depending on how they performed, I would choose one. From that process, I selected ThinkStart Private Limited.

$60,000.

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing.

I had a friend oversee what they’re doing and he provided generally good feedback. The website is working. It’s a massive site, with more than 18 million pages. I have an SEO specialist based in Los Angeles who is also checking the source codes. There are things that are brought up, but they’re things that are naturally part of the process of a project of this scale.

It was definitely a lot of work that they did to get this project moving and growing. There have been times we had a hard deadline and they had to work late nights or weekend to get things done. They’ve been flexible with me on the pay and some of the other aspects of the relationship. Their overall contribution has been great.

How did ThinkStart Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been pretty much managed by their project manager. At the start, the idea kept evolving, with the scope changing daily. We had a point where timelines were being shifted. The entire design had to be reviewed by a much more experienced designer because the initial design wasn’t as impressive as we’d wanted it to be. He was able to upgrade the entire website. Overall, project management was good. I’d give them 90%.

They use my business email for project related communications. They use Time Doctor so I can see the screenshots when they’re working for me. I’ve been able to monitor what’s going on and keep track of their staff working. It’s been a pretty intense relationship. We also use Asana to keep track of tasks.

Part of the reason I picked them from the three teams was that I had confidence in them delivering what I wanted. I could see the project manager was very involved and understood what I needed. The other teams were keeping track of the costs more than making sure they delivered what we wanted. We didn’t have to redo a lot of things. It was smooth and easy to work with them. They would even do research to find our best options. They have a smart and dedicated team.

The designer they used wasn’t very experienced. Part of it was because of the budget that was allocated. The graphics were okay, but not impressive, as was the UX. Their content is not their strength. Also, English isn’t their first language—they’re okay with communication but you don’t want them to develop the copy.

They’re very smart people and they like to be engaged in product development and in deciding some of the details. Keep them involved early on in choosing which platforms to use. They may be able to bring in new insight into the process. They’re good at helping get the project started before the development.